PDA

View Full Version : Why Are People Crying About A-Rod?

petegz28
05-31-2007, 10:48 AM
So he was ****ing with the opponets to get them to drop a pop-fly.......welcome to baseball people!!!

Anyone in the sport that cries about what he did is a sissy and should quit now.

I guarantee the only thing they are mad about is they never do it themselves.

Sanka
05-31-2007, 10:49 AM
A-Rod is a bum.

pikesome
05-31-2007, 10:49 AM
????

I guess I haven't been paying attention. What did he do?

petegz28
05-31-2007, 10:52 AM
????

I guess I haven't been paying attention. What did he do?

With the Yankees grasping at desperation to end a month-long slump that had seen them lose 18 of 23 games leading into Wednesday's game, Rodriguez saw fit to refer to schoolyard tactics in the ninth inning. Rodriguez ripped a clean two-out single to center off reliever Scott Downs, scoring the Yankees' seventh run.

Jorge Posada followed with a sky-high popup to the left side of the infield, and as Rodriguez passed third baseman Howie Clark, Rodriguez made a verbal sound -- Rodriguez said he said, "Ha," while Clark insisted he heard, "Mine" -- in the ear of the infielder.

Thinking he'd been called off, Clark backed away from the ball, which dropped for a run-scoring single. Jason Giambi followed with a two-run single to center that put the game on ice for the Yankees, who open a three-game series at Fenway Park on Friday.

"Hopefully we can enjoy the off-day and have a little more fun with it," Torre said. "That's what we've been lacking here."

petegz28
05-31-2007, 10:53 AM
If teams want some payback then go get it but don't bitch casue he got one on you and you fell for it.

Sure-Oz
05-31-2007, 10:55 AM
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bdeg
05-31-2007, 10:56 AM
Not nearly as bad as what Pierzynski did.

petegz28
05-31-2007, 10:57 AM
Not nearly as bad as what Pierzynski did.

which was?

Reerun_KC
Hell he was taking some hot blonde skank up to his room the other day... I am sure his wife is happy about that.

percysnow
im not a fan of A-rod, but that was a cool move. . i liked it. .

Cochise
05-31-2007, 10:58 AM
What a bunch of pansies.

If you don't like what someone did on the diamond throw at them. Don't cry about it in the media.

pikesome
05-31-2007, 10:58 AM
With the Yankees grasping at desperation to end a month-long slump that had seen them lose 18 of 23 games leading into Wednesday's game, Rodriguez saw fit to refer to schoolyard tactics in the ninth inning. Rodriguez ripped a clean two-out single to center off reliever Scott Downs, scoring the Yankees' seventh run.

Jorge Posada followed with a sky-high popup to the left side of the infield, and as Rodriguez passed third baseman Howie Clark, Rodriguez made a verbal sound -- Rodriguez said he said, "Ha," while Clark insisted he heard, "Mine" -- in the ear of the infielder.

Thinking he'd been called off, Clark backed away from the ball, which dropped for a run-scoring single. Jason Giambi followed with a two-run single to center that put the game on ice for the Yankees, who open a three-game series at Fenway Park on Friday.

"Hopefully we can enjoy the off-day and have a little more fun with it," Torre said. "That's what we've been lacking here."

And people are upset about this? Like I needed another reason not to follow baseball. Mr. Third Baseman should have pulled head out of butt rather than listen to the runner.

bdeg
05-31-2007, 11:01 AM
which was?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/28/AR2007052801479.html

He tried to spike Morneau while running to 1st. Pretty blatant if you've ever played baseball.

Sure-Oz
05-31-2007, 11:04 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/28/AR2007052801479.html

He tried to spike Morneau while running to 1st. Pretty blatant if you've ever played baseball.
morneau would break aj in half

petegz28
05-31-2007, 11:04 AM

Meanwhile we get hit by more pitches than anyone in the league and all we do is get happy that we got on base somehow.

That fire the Twins showed from manager on down is what our team lacks.

bdeg
05-31-2007, 11:05 AM
morneau would break aj in half
Michael Barrett sure did give it his best shot :)

Buehler445
05-31-2007, 11:09 AM
Please note that I am not a baseball guy. I've played a little, and it isn't hard to tell the difference between the runner and the dudes on your team, particularly if you've played together much. A-Rod may or may not be a big pile of poop, all I know is he makes a butt-ton of money. People do garbage like this all the time. My guess is Mr. Third Baseman would like dirty his drawers if he heard some of the things football players say when they try to get in people's heads. This seems pretty non-issue to me, but like I said, I'm not a baseball guy.

Amnorix
05-31-2007, 11:10 AM
Pierzynski might be the most unpopular player in baseball. Even most baseball players, including teammates, dislike him intensely, from what I've read.

As for A-Rod, which I respect his abilities, this isn't the first time he's shown his more vaginal side.

http://redsoxchick.mlblogs.com/red_sox_chick/images/arod_slap_4.jpg

Pushead2
05-31-2007, 11:34 AM
A-Rod should have punched him in the sack instead of saying "Ha"

Sam Hall
05-31-2007, 11:54 AM
oh my...

Valiant
05-31-2007, 11:58 AM
If he yelled 'Ha' then thats fine, but if he yelled 'Mine' that is a different story... I would just bean him in the head next time he is at bat if he yelled 'mine', then he can just drool the word out next time...

Thig Lyfe
05-31-2007, 12:09 PM
When A-Rod was on the Mariners they pulled some cool trick when it was two outs with a guy on second. Right after the second out, everybody started trotting off the field. The guy on second got confused and, thinking the inning was over, started wandering off. Then the guy who had the ball (A-Rod, I think) tagged out the guy at second.

I wish there was footage of that somewhere.

noa
05-31-2007, 12:28 PM
Did you guys see A-Rod elbow a short stop in the nuts last week? He was sliding into second and trying to prevent a double play and nailed the guy right in the crotch.

StcChief
05-31-2007, 12:43 PM
Old school trick worked in Majors. you gotta love it.

You have to wonder, mr 3B no peripheral vision, can't hear footsteps either
????

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-31-2007, 12:56 PM
Put a 4 seamer in his skull tomorrow.

Problem solved.