PDA

View Full Version : 49 going on 50

bogie
06-01-2007, 12:54 PM
I never noticed this before, but I have less eyelashes, WTF?!? I used to have luscious eyelashes. The girlies used to compliment me on my luscious lashes. My eye brows are Bob Dolish, but my lashes are shedding. How can I not think about getting older when so much about my body is changing? ****, ****, ****!!! :banghead:

Hog Farmer
06-01-2007, 12:55 PM
I never noticed this before, but I have less eyelashes, WTF?!? I used to have luscious eyelashes. The girlies used to compliment me on my luscious lashes. My eye brows are Bob Dolish, but my lashes are shedding. How can I not think about getting older when so much about my body is changing? ****, ****, ****!!! :banghead:

You should quit letting your boyfriend blow his load in your face.

ClevelandBronco
06-01-2007, 12:57 PM
I think my eyelashes relocated to my ears.

bogie
06-01-2007, 12:58 PM
You should quit letting your boyfriend blow his load in your face.

You've been spending too much time with the hogs. I'm always on top.
:)

bogie
06-01-2007, 01:02 PM
I think my eyelashes relocated to my ears.

Why? Why do hairs grow in weird places when we get older? I just don't get it.

Stewie
06-01-2007, 01:13 PM
Why? Why do hairs grow in weird places when we get older? I just don't get it.

My eyebrows would be "Einstein-ish" if I didn't keep them under control. That started at about age 38/39. Ever since then I've had to detour the mustache trimmer about once a week.

Phobia
06-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Oh great. I thought I'd seen the worst of it with the massive thatch on my back and thicket in my ears.

Are you telling me my eyebrows will spring out of control and not only will the hair on top of my head thin but my eyelashes as well? How will I ever find a 3rd and 4th wife and what will THEY look like?

Pushead2
06-01-2007, 01:26 PM
My friend had his beard blend in with the hairline behind his ear...... :shake:

Redrum_69
06-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Oh great. I thought I'd seen the worst of it with the massive thatch on my back and thicket in my ears.

Are you telling me my eyebrows will spring out of control and not only will the hair on top of my head thin but my eyelashes as well? How will I ever find a 3rd and 4th wife and what will THEY look like?

YOu wont be able to fund a third and fourth wife.

bogie
06-01-2007, 01:28 PM

The eyebrows will amaze you. One day they're groomed, the next day you'll have one inchers. It's weird I tell ya. I've said it before, likely, unless they prune, the 4th wife will have hairy nipples. Not a pretty sight.