PDA

View Full Version : Johnnie Morton VS Bernard Ackah K1 Dynamite USA.. MMA Debut

KC_John
06-02-2007, 09:30 PM
Morton making his MMA debut tonight in a couple of mins. K1 Dynamite USA on PPV.

Skip Towne
06-02-2007, 09:38 PM
We would appreciate play by play. Thanks in advance.

KC_John
06-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Morton came out swinging for the fences fast HE then proceded to get KTFO neck brace and on a stretcher. Shoulda stuck to football!!!

KC_John
06-02-2007, 09:44 PM
BTW all of this 38 seconds in round 1...very fast.

BWillie
06-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Shoulda saw this comin'. I mean it's Johnnie freaking Morton

Fruit Ninja
06-02-2007, 09:47 PM
he got his ass beat that bad? lol

KC_John
06-02-2007, 09:50 PM
he came out trying to end it quick , swinging wildly, he then tried to get the takedown, he had him down for a second but couldnt hold him there...once back up he basically just walked into a straight right hand and was out cold...update...he was taken to the hospital..precautionary move only..he was talking to the medics in the ring...so im sure just a bad bad headache and concusion.

Visit Sherdog.com a MMA info Heaven for the official PBP

keg in kc
06-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Thank you mr. MMA fighter for saving us all from the worm

Coach
06-02-2007, 09:52 PM
I'm not surprised that this fight was over in the 1st round.

I mean, come on, it's Johnnie F**king Morton, for Christ sakes.

Phobia
06-02-2007, 09:53 PM
So, Johnnie Morton finally caught one?

keg in kc
06-02-2007, 09:54 PM
LMAO at the F4W report (http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/3708/105/):Bernard Ackah beat Johnnie Morton. Johnnie fought like a mother early, then got knocked into the 25th century. Was down forever, theb they put him in a neck brace and got the stretcher. Very scary scene.Knocked into the 25th century. ROFL

Phobia
06-02-2007, 09:57 PM
FIRST DOWN.... Johnnie Morton.

TrickyNicky
06-02-2007, 10:01 PM
This whole event is a disaster. 8,000 people in a stadium that could easily hold 50,000 comfortably. 45 minutes of garbage entertainment for 30 seconds of fight. Newsflash, Dennis Rodman is still not relevant.

Thanks for playing Alliance/FEG, UFC wins. I'm sure Dana White and the Fertitas are laughing their asses off.

ps. I totally would've bought a ticket if I lived in California just to see Sakuraba fight once.

Fishpicker
06-02-2007, 10:09 PM
This whole event is a disaster. 8,000 people in a stadium that could easily hold 50,000 comfortably. 45 minutes of garbage entertainment for 30 seconds of fight. Newsflash, Dennis Rodman is still not relevant.

Thanks for playing Alliance/FEG, UFC wins. I'm sure Dana White and the Fertitas are laughing their asses off.

ps. I totally would've bought a ticket if I lived in California just to see Sakuraba fight once.

yikes, not even Gracie/Sakuraba can compensate for such a low turnout

Skip Towne
06-02-2007, 10:13 PM
Johnny Johnson strikes again!

HolmeZz
06-02-2007, 10:16 PM
http://i.cnn.net/si/siforwomen/2000/may_june/swimsuit/5/swim04_lg.jpg

keg in kc
06-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Guy that runs the website I linked earlier says in his latest update that "We may be up to 15,000 to 20,000 fans at this point".

He also says "Quinton F*cking Jackson just showed up in a black fur coat. Place went nuts and he's being mobbed. He's got the belt. They're trying to ignore him and just introduced Dennis Rodman as a distraction. "

ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Please get the YouTube video of this up ASAP.

Johnnie Morton getting stretchered out

:LOL:

Fruit Ninja
06-02-2007, 10:40 PM
Well, i give him credit for having the balls to go out there. YOu have to be kind of nuts to do that shit.

percysnow
06-02-2007, 10:40 PM
we need a video ASAP!!!!

Skip Towne
06-02-2007, 10:43 PM
Well, i give him credit for having the balls to go out there. YOu have to be kind of nuts to do that shit.
Yes, JOhn, you do.

Fruit Ninja
06-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Yes, JOhn, you do.
Just not a hater like alot of people are. Only thing i hate are the Raiders and the Broncos, outside of that, i try not to hate.

Skip Towne
06-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Just not a hater like alot of people are. Only thing i hate are the Raiders and the Broncos, outside of that, i try not to hate.
OK, JOhn.

Skip Towne
06-02-2007, 10:53 PM
How do you feel about random capitalization?

TrickyNicky
06-02-2007, 11:45 PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/eae1z0
Worm vs Hair Extensions

Best I can do.

Ultra Peanut
06-02-2007, 11:48 PM
Yes, JOhn, you do.Wait, what did he do now?

percysnow
06-02-2007, 11:51 PM
thanx for the video tricky nicky. . Morton came out a bit to excited and he just got caught. . .he could def fight again. . .

percysnow
06-02-2007, 11:53 PM
did a piece of that other dudes hair get ripped out?. .

keg in kc
06-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Lesnar apparently brutalized Min Soo Kim.

TrickyNicky
06-02-2007, 11:58 PM
did a piece of that other dudes hair get ripped out?. .
Indeed. And it seemed to produce a reverse Samson effect.

|Zach|
06-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Enjoy.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tsi65kzQwd4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tsi65kzQwd4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Thig Lyfe
06-03-2007, 12:08 AM
Enjoy.

Jeez, he's just flailin' at him like a sissy.

Phobia
06-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Jeez, he's just flailin' at him like a sissy.

Yeah. If he weren't a football player, do you think they'd have put him in the ring?

ZootedGranny
06-03-2007, 01:03 AM
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=7753

CSAC Indefinitely Suspends Morton

Following his mixed martial arts debut Saturday in Los Angeles, former NFL football player Johnny Morton was indefinitely suspended by the California State Athletic Commission after the 35-year-old from Torrance, Calif. refused to take his post-fight anti-doping test, CSAC Executive Officer Armando Garcia told Sherdog.com.

Morton will not be paid the $100,000 purse he was slated to receive after fighting the Ivory Coast's Bernard Ackah (Pictures). The former USC Trojan wide receiver fell to Ackah in just 38 seconds when an overhand right dropped him cold to the canvas.

Paramedics attended to Morton in the ring, fitting him for a cervical collar before carrying him out of the ring on a stretcher. He was taken to California Hospital, where Morton's trainer Mike Guymon (Pictures) said he was alert and conscious.

As part of the CSAC's anti-doping policy, Morton provided a sample prior to his fight. Garcia said that sample will be tested.

Well, that about wraps up THAT career.

Ultra Peanut
06-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Enjoy.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tsi65kzQwd4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tsi65kzQwd4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>It's always funny to be able to see the exact moment someone loses consciousness.

Fruit Ninja
06-03-2007, 01:14 AM
He got rocked, wow.

Fruit Ninja
06-03-2007, 01:21 AM
How do you feel about random capitalization?
i dont feel anything about it, should i?

88TG88
06-03-2007, 02:00 AM
FIRST DOWN.... Johnnie Morton.
ROFL How do you do it !!?!?!

:rolleyes:

Coach
06-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Well, at least it appears he can catch a right hand better than he can a football.

ChiefsFan4Life
06-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Animated GIF of KO: http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t281/3000pumas/morton_ktfo.gif

ChiefsFire
06-03-2007, 04:39 PM
So there was no worm dance then afterward?

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Anyone have video of him on the stretcher, instead of just the KO??

Thig Lyfe
06-03-2007, 05:21 PM
We would appreciate play by play. Thanks in advance.

1. Flail
2. KO

crazycoffey
06-03-2007, 05:58 PM
So, Johnnie Morton finally caught one?

ouch!

ChiefsfaninPA
06-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Video that is working.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x25l2t_k1-dynamite-usa-bernard-ackah-vs-jo

Bwana
06-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Jacked Up!!

Jazzyjay
06-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Since we're all entitled to our opinion, I thought I'd share mine. it seems like the people that have posted the remarks on Morton's fight are those same people that go to games and yell at the players for missing a pass, tackle, etc. The same people that try to coach from the stands while stuffing their face with nachos and hot dogs. It's a hell of a lot easier to sit on your fat a** and judge the people that are actually talented and driven enough to make it out there, isn't it? It's the insecure people that take pleasure in putting others down because it makes them feel better about their unaccomplished life. So instead of posting negative remarks about someone doing something that you could never be good enough to do, get off your couch and do something worth while..........like maybe train 5 hours a day in martial arts or spend the next 10-15 years of your life becoming half the receiver Johnnie was?!! Just a thought

Thig Lyfe
06-03-2007, 07:37 PM
Since we're all entitled to our opinion, I thought I'd share mine. it seems like the people that have posted the remarks on Morton's fight are those same people that go to games and yell at the players for missing a pass, tackle, etc. The same people that try to coach from the stands while stuffing their face with nachos and hot dogs. It's a hell of a lot easier to sit on your fat a** and judge the people that are actually talented and driven enough to make it out there, isn't it? It's the insecure people that take pleasure in putting others down because it makes them feel better about their unaccomplished life. So instead of posting negative remarks about someone doing something that you could never be good enough to do, get off your couch and do something worth while..........like maybe train 5 hours a day in martial arts or spend the next 10-15 years of your life becoming half the receiver Johnnie was?!! Just a thought

Sounds like Johnnie pulled a Kristie Tynes. How's the head, Johnnie?

Coach
06-03-2007, 07:39 PM

Here's my thought. Why bother training for 5 hours a day in martial arts, if you just got your ass handed back to you in 38 seconds flat? Besides, Johnnie Morton was never a good receiver. I'm not insecure, considering that Johnnie B. Morton had oppurtinies to catch the goddamned football during the playoff game in 2003. Yet it seems to me that he can catch a right hook in the face, instead of a football.

Get lost.

Jazzyjay
06-03-2007, 07:47 PM
So tell me, what do you do? are you a professional athlete? or just one of those that sits at home and wonders about how things would be different only if you could have???? If you haven't seen Nepoleon Dynamite, you should definitely rent it because there is a character in that movie based on people like you.......his name is Uncle Rico.

luv
06-03-2007, 07:49 PM
So tell me, what do you do? are you a professional athlete? or just one of those that sits at home and wonders about how things would be different only if you could have???? If you haven't seen Nepoleon Dynamite, you should definitely rent it because there is a character in that movie based on people like you.......his name is Uncle Rico.
What do you do?

Jazzyjay
06-03-2007, 07:56 PM
what I don't do is criticize people for doing things that I don't have the talent or balls to do

luv
06-03-2007, 07:58 PM
what I don't do is criticize people for doing things that I don't have the talent or balls to do
You've never criticized anyone? A cop for pulling you over? Bad acting? Never?

Mr. Flopnuts
06-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Sorry you took one so hard to the chin there Johnnie. Looked like you miscalculated and walked right into it. People have been saying you're gay for quite some time, is it true? NTTAWWT, It just seems like it from the bitchass post you made defending the fact that you got knocked the f*ck out on tape. You're right about having the balls to do it though. Congratulations. "I LOVE YOUR BALLS" Don't take that the wrong way though...............

Phobia
06-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Do you criticize dudes who slapfight?

Jazzyjay
06-03-2007, 08:32 PM
you can assume I'm Johnnie if it makes you feel better. I wouldn't want to ANGER you since you clearly have much deeper issues that go beyond just anger. I have to say in your case though, stupidity is very much included. That's the only logical explanation for the disgusting picture you have on your posting.

crazycoffey
06-03-2007, 08:34 PM
you can assume I'm Johnnie if it makes you feel better. I wouldn't want to ANGER you since you clearly have much deeper issues that go beyond just anger. I have to say in your case though, stupidity is very much included. That's the only logical explanation for the disgusting picture you have on your posting.

shut up, GoChiefs....

Phobia
06-03-2007, 08:34 PM
We don't think you're Johnnie. We think you're his wife, dude.

luv
06-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Are you a Chiefs fan?

Rudy lost the toss
06-03-2007, 08:42 PM
what? I thought Johnnie Morton was a homosexual

Phobia
06-03-2007, 08:44 PM
what? I thought Johnnie Morton was a homosexual
Crap. You ruined my joke.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-03-2007, 08:45 PM

The joke is still there. Clean and intact.

Rudy lost the toss
06-03-2007, 08:46 PM
I mean What? I thought Johnnie Morton was a heterosexual

mdstu
06-03-2007, 08:47 PM
I can't wait till I hit that point in my life where I get all fire up over people talking about meaningless shit on the internet.

You are either Morton, someone who knows Morton personally, or wear underwear that is too tight.

luv
06-03-2007, 08:48 PM
You need a new avatar. That one's really freaking me out.

Phobia
06-03-2007, 08:53 PM
You need a new avatar. That one's really freaking me out.

Happy?

crazycoffey
06-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Happy?

hahahahaaaa ROFL

theultimatekcchiefsfan
06-03-2007, 10:24 PM
My god he really is out cold:

Watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no-qv-KdIU4

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-03-2007, 10:28 PM
First of all, n00b, you don't have a goddamned opinion. You'll have one, if and when Skip says you should have one.

Yeah, think about all those hours he spent training to get his bitch-ass knocked out in 30 seconds. It takes some real talent to run in flailing like a goddamned minesweeper, rip out a hair extension, and get carried out on a stretcher.

I honestly think I could do that.

Phobia
06-03-2007, 10:32 PM
FWIW, if I were being paid $100k to show up I could afford to work out and train 5 hours a day. I'd love the opportunity. I don't know if I'd be the best fighter ever but I'm a pretty tough guy with reasonable athletic talent.

Coach
06-03-2007, 10:34 PM
FWIW, if I were being paid $100k to show up I could afford to work out and train 5 hours a day. I'd love the opportunity. I don't know if I'd be the best fighter ever but I'm a pretty tough guy with reasonable athletic talent.

Um... I hate to break it to you Phildo, but uh, I doubt that you'd survive in a fight, much less 38 seconds.

No offense, I just call it how I see it. :p

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-03-2007, 10:35 PM
ROFL ROFL

This takes talent:

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-03-2007, 10:38 PM
PWNED:

Phobia
06-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Um... I hate to break it to you Phildo, but uh, I doubt that you'd survive in a fight, much less 38 seconds.

No offense, I just call it how I see it. :p

I'm not offended at all, but now it's on. I'll allow you to wear all the safety equipment you can find but I'd still recommend against signing a long-term lease.

Skip Towne
06-03-2007, 11:04 PM
That is all most pro fighters have. The lower weight classes have really quick guys. Great fighters are a rarity.

Spicy McHaggis
06-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Morton was fine until he went across the middle.

ZootedGranny
06-03-2007, 11:39 PM

Which is why the article I posted earlier makes this entire situation even funnier. He got dismantled, declined the post-fight drug test and was not given his $100k.

He basically got knocked the hell out for free.

Ultra Peanut
06-04-2007, 01:48 AM
The same people that try to coach from the stands while stuffing their face with nachos and hot dogs. http://imgred.com/http://www.nflplayers.com/images/players/25151.jpg

chagrin
06-04-2007, 07:08 AM

You mean like you're doing now? Okay.

jettio
06-04-2007, 04:29 PM

Your opinion might make more sense if Johnnie did not get paid from the revenue that the slobs paid with the hope that the team or athletes they have an interest in would achieve glory.

If Johnnie wants to play football or slappity-slappity-b*tch for money, he ought to be able to expect criticism or ridicule when he earns it.

The only injustice to Johnnie is that the powers that be expected him to be able to take a timely drug test.

Johnnie deserved an opportunity to wait until the Sandman of Palookaville was finished with him. It was not fair to expect Johnnie to sit down and pee under those circumstances.

Chiefnj
06-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Johnnie deserved an opportunity to wait until the Sandman of Palookaville was finished with him. It was not fair to expect Johnnie to sit down and pee under those circumstances.

They could have just rung out his shorts. His bladder probably relaxed a bit when he was out cold.

Bwana
06-04-2007, 09:06 PM
blah blah blah

STFU S for B. Where did this tool come from?

:shake:

Skip Towne
06-04-2007, 09:18 PM
STFU S for B. Where did this tool come from?

:shake:
I think he is one of Chiefaroo's buddies.

htismaqe
06-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Just saw the replay on Showtime.

Wow...he was out for more than a minute...

Easy 6
06-09-2007, 08:53 PM
He charged in 10 kinds of off balance, feet parallel & leading with a weak as hell louie that didnt so much look like a jab, as it did one of those automatic reflexes that your body does in a nightmare & at the same time trying to swing a looping right.

You dont have to be Bruce Lee to see how weak he looked.

Phobia
06-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Just saw the replay on Showtime.

Wow...he was out for more than a minute...

Maybe Herm can get him back in time for the next playoff game.

Immaculate
06-10-2007, 03:53 AM
Worst event ever.

It lets you know there is tough and there is trained.

Trained > Tough every single time.

htismaqe
06-10-2007, 07:36 AM
Worst event ever.

It lets you know there is tough and there is trained.

Trained > Tough every single time.

I'm not so sure Morton is even "tough".

Like scott free said, he came in off-balance pawing with his jab like he had never been in a fight before...

Mr. Flopnuts
08-13-2007, 06:43 PM
Bump