PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore Owns WBC

oaklandhater
06-03-2007, 04:05 AM
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/108975/Michael_Moore_VS_Westboro_Baptist_Church.html

I know there are alot of Michael moore haters on this Bord but I thought this was a pretty funny vid.

ChiefsFanatic
06-03-2007, 08:03 AM
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/108975/Michael_Moore_VS_Westboro_Baptist_Church.html

I know there are alot of Michael moore haters on this Bord but I thought this was a pretty funny vid.

They ought to hate pieces of christian shit like phelps. Jesus was all about preaching hate........................

Deberg_1990
06-03-2007, 09:44 AM
Pretty amusing. "Dont get too close!"

On a side note, im surprised no raging vet has shot him on site for displaying that US flag upside down. Thats pretty ****ed up.

Troy1220
06-03-2007, 09:50 AM
They ought to hate pieces of christian shit like phelps. Jesus was all about preaching hate........................

Yes, because 100% of us Christians are all just like Phelps.

Troy

Valiant
06-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Pretty amusing. "Dont get too close!"

On a side note, im surprised no raging vet has shot him on site for displaying that US flag upside down. Thats pretty ****ed up.

Usually there are cops nearby to protect the phelps scum from needed violence...

Phobia
06-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Usually there are cops nearby to protect the phelps scum from needed violence...
Cops you paid to be there. I think that if a group is espousing hate and staging demonstrations they're certainly entitled to the protection of the public servant.... at their own expense.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-03-2007, 02:30 PM
That vid is hilarious. Fred and his clan are gonna have a lot of explaining to do when they finally do meet up with God.

ChiefsFanatic
06-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Yes, because 100% of us Christians are all just like Phelps.

Troy

You clearly did not read my post correctly. I said "pieces of christian shit like phelps" not all christians. I believe that no man alive knows what Jesus or God thinks about gay people, or whether or not they are Heaven bound. No matter what some pieced together book of second hand accounts says.

And any "preacher" who decides to put his energy into spreading hate certainly deserves eternal damnation.