PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Carribean on USA

the Talking Can
06-03-2007, 06:10 PM
before it all got roided and fat headed...

Rain Man
06-03-2007, 06:23 PM
I just got back from watching the new one at the theater. Man, I was praying for that thing to end for the last 45 minutes. It just kept going and going and going, and the plot never got any better.

Otter
06-03-2007, 06:45 PM
I just got back from watching the new one at the theater. Man, I was praying for that thing to end for the last 45 minutes. It just kept going and going and going, and the plot never got any better.

Went to the movies last night with the little lady. She wanted to see the new Pirates of the Carribean and I wanted to see 28 Weeks Later.

We filipped a coin, I won. She's cool like that.

I loved it (apocalyptic zombie movies are a guilty pleasure) she hated it. If I know women with Johhny Depp our situations were reversed.

Maybe you could break out a bottle of rum, a bandanna and a stuffed parrot for your shoulder to get some rewards for your suffering.

the Talking Can
06-03-2007, 06:50 PM
the first one is so much better, they should have left it alone...

Rush is just amazing, every bit as good as Depp really..

Deberg_1990
06-03-2007, 07:28 PM
the first one is so much better, they should have left it alone...

Rush is just amazing, every bit as good as Depp really..

Yep....this saga "jumped the shark" and pulled a Matrix.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-03-2007, 07:43 PM
I was meh about the first one, almost fell asleep during the second one (I was really tired) and refuse to waste my money on the third.

BWillie
06-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Johnny Depp was that art and drama homo that got stuffed into the locker's in high school. But now he's screwin' all your ho'z.

Tribal Warfare
06-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Johnny Depp was that art and drama homo that got stuffed into the locker's in high school. But now he's screwin' all your ho'z.

Nah his ass was getting Pwned by Freddy Krueger

irishjayhawk
06-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Yep....this saga "jumped the shark" and pulled a Matrix.

I still think the Matrix is worse. I'll give Pirates SOME credit.

BWillie
06-04-2007, 11:00 PM
I still think the Matrix is worse. I'll give Pirates SOME credit.

I thought the Matrix Reloaded was good, but Matrix Revolutions was one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen.

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-05-2007, 12:12 AM

Actually, he was bustin all the perps.

DJay23
06-05-2007, 05:29 AM
I thought there were some cool parts, like the ships chasing each other around that whirlpool and I like Davy Jones' character. And it never hurts to look at Keira Knightly. But the plot was so freaking convoluted that I was lost after 10 minutes. The sad part is that it's left open for another. I've heard Bloom has said he'd be interested in doing another one. Hopefully the others have more sense.