PDA

View Full Version : It makes me sad to have never experienced this kind of Chiefs victory.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Thanks to Tinyevel of Chiefsplanet, and I guess Youtube fame as this is his video I stumbled on over at Youtube. As I watched it, I thought how sad it was I've never been able to watch a Chiefs game around THAT many Chiefs fans. That was a fun day, but I cheered alone. Boo hoo. Any other away from KC, Chiefs fans feel this way?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ADgdzb1FFg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ADgdzb1FFg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BigMeatballDave
06-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Oh, hell yeah. I have been in Ohio for 10 yrs. The only Chiefs fan I have to cheer with is my brother.

Baconeater
06-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Hell I don't even know any other Chiefs fans here. That's why I usually hang around in the game threads, I need to share the pain with others.

bishop_74
06-03-2007, 11:11 PM
Yup. I miss it too. I used to work at Longshots on 119th street and the owner had all the away games there. It was a great thing to have all the fans there. For the past 10 years, one of my best friends has been a Bronco fan. :shrug:

chefsos
06-03-2007, 11:12 PM
Yep, know the feeling well. I have never, to my knowledge, met another Chiefs fan in my entire life. I've had sightings here and there of people wearing the R&G, but they always disappear among all the McNabb/Westbrook jerseys around this place before their actual existence can be verified.

Someday before I die I'm gonna watch a Chiefs game with Chiefs fans. Maybe even some of you fuggers.

SPchief
06-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Yup. I miss it too. I used to work at Longshots on 119th street and the owner had all the away games there. It was a great thing to have all the fans there. For the past 10 years, one of my best friends has been a Bronco fan . :shrug:

Fan card REVOKED

Mr. Flopnuts
06-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Yup. I miss it too. I used to work at Longshots on 119th street and the owner had all the away games there. It was a great thing to have all the fans there. For the past 10 years, one of my best friends has been a Bronco fan. :shrug:

That's funny. One of my best work buds is a Broncos fan. We get some wild bets going during the football season at work.

Direckshun
06-03-2007, 11:14 PM
I usually watch the games with family, who tend to be religiously pro-Chiefs.

But if not, I try to hit up a local sports bar, or hit it up in a game thread here.

TinyEvel
06-03-2007, 11:25 PM
If any of you guys are in Southern Cal this fall, this is the Whaler in Venice Beach. That was the AZ game, when Raikers shanked.
We have a decent amount of KC fans here because most of the residency is transplants and we have no home team (plus, there are plenty of skanky Chokeland holdouts left around to razz, which sweetens the deal)

Though, this place pales in comparison to Las Vegas' Hurricane Bar. I went there last season, and they do it up BIG time. Sing the Nat'l Anthem live with the CHIEFS ending and the whole thing.

Nzoner
06-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Yep, know the feeling well. I have never, to my knowledge, met another Chiefs fan in my entire life. I've had sightings here and there of people wearing the R&G, but they always disappear among all the McNabb/Westbrook jerseys around this place before their actual existence can be verified.

Someday before I die I'm gonna watch a Chiefs game with Chiefs fans. Maybe even some of you fuggers.

There's always the Planet Bash this Sept 8th and 9th,$60 and a plane ticket for a full weekend,of course like some of the others you'd have to crash here,that is if you'd get much sleep anyhow.

Pushead2
06-04-2007, 07:45 AM
I am in NYC , nuff said.+

Nzoner
06-04-2007, 07:55 AM
Though, this place pales in comparison to Las Vegas' Hurricane Bar. I went there last season, and they do it up BIG time. Sing the Nat'l Anthem live with the CHIEFS ending and the whole thing.

I've read alot about that place,I'm hoping if everything goes well I'll get to visit it this upcoming season.