PDA

View Full Version : DeLaRosa Gem Getting Wasted....

petegz28
06-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Jorge has managed to pitch a 7 1/3 , 5 hit, 1 run game and it is still 1-0 Tribe. Yes we are facing Sebathia....no I don't give a shit we should be at least on the board!

PinkFloyd
06-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Jorge has managed to pitch a 7 1/3 , 5 hit, 1 run game and it is still 1-0 Tribe. Yes we are facing Sebathia....no I don't give a shit we should be at least on the board!

It's really hard to get shut out in the majors... Unless you get no-hit... Yep; we should at least have a run or two...

It's the royals history when a pitcher throw's a gem, our offense set's on their hands...

PinkFloyd
06-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Sad... Really sad...

But; this team is at least getting some good players with Moore as GM... They just need to show up and play the game...

ChiefsCountry
06-05-2007, 07:48 PM
You think Ozzie Guillen could be a good choice next year for the Royals if he gets canned from the White Sox?

big nasty kcnut
06-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Go royals.

PinkFloyd
06-05-2007, 08:05 PM
You think Ozzie Guillen could be a good choice next year for the Royals if he gets canned from the White Sox?

Oh Hell YESSSSSSSSSS...

He's a good one...

Deberg_1990
06-05-2007, 08:08 PM

Basically anyone not named Buddy Bell would be a better choice.

chiefbowe82
06-05-2007, 08:09 PM
get the entire royal management out

ChiefsCountry
06-05-2007, 08:10 PM

You want Moore gone already?

PinkFloyd
06-05-2007, 08:12 PM

Mr. Moore and Mr. Brett get to stay I hope...

BWillie
06-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Sad... Really sad...

But; this team is at least getting some good players with Moore as GM... They just need to show up and play the game...

Dayton Moore has pulled some crazy moves. We traded our best pitching prospect JP Howell for Joey freaking Gathright. I realize he's batting well in AAA but does anybody think he's going to be a decent player? WTF was he thinking. That trade for Beltran doesn't look so bad now does it? We now have Teahen and Buck who are the best players on the team. Bairds plan would of worked, it just was going to take a while. I don't approve of the moves Moore has made so far. Only thing he did was sign Gil Meche. Anybody can sign a player for alot of money, and that isn't necessarily the GM that can make that choice.

KevB
06-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Dayton Moore has pulled some crazy moves. We traded our best pitching prospect JP Howell for Joey freaking Gathright. I realize he's batting well in AAA but does anybody think he's going to be a decent player? WTF was he thinking. That trade for Beltran doesn't look so bad now does it? We now have Teahen and Buck who are the best players on the team. Bairds plan would of worked, it just was going to take a while. I don't approve of the moves Moore has made so far. Only thing he did was sign Gil Meche. Anybody can sign a player for alot of money, and that isn't necessarily the GM that can make that choice.

So, the Odalis Perez trade wasn't positive? Or getting rid of Graffanino for De La Rosa? Or dumping McDougal/Sisco/Burgos for minor league arms with a possible future? Affeldt and Bautista for Shealy? Some of these I'm neutral on, but the majority were good moves. Howell for Gathright is questionable, but I just don't think Howell will amount to much.

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-05-2007, 08:33 PM
Basically anyone not named Buddy Bell would be a better choice.
Tony Muser?

Sure-Oz
06-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Howell and the rest of the league has pitched us well, we really suck. Howell was not going to do much here, and probably not much in TB, give him his few good starts.

Moore has made some good moves, his next move should be canning bell. The team as a whole is playing like shit and basically they are showcasing losers like Emil, and a few others as trade bait. I like the direction this team is headed, talent and overall as an organization. I still expect a bit more from this team, the offense has not yet even came close to clicking, except John Buck.

Coach
06-05-2007, 09:17 PM

Good lord, no. Keep that dumbass away from KC as possible.

sportsman1
06-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Good lord, no. Keep that dumbass away from KC as possible.

Agreed, I have no respect for the man myself. Look at what he did to us last year by selecting Redman to the all star team as our representive, that was an insult. The guy isn't that great of a manager anyways, He wouldn't do much different that muser, pena or bell. Noone will until there is solid talent that is consistant.

Valiant
06-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Agreed, I have no respect for the man myself. Look at what he did to us last year by selecting Redman to the all star team as our representive, that was an insult. The guy isn't that great of a manager anyways, He wouldn't do much different that muser, pena or bell. Noone will until there is solid talent that is consistant.

I don't blame him for selecting Redman with the way the crappy allstar team is set up.. Every team gets at least one player, and with the all-star game deciding the World Series you need tons of pitchers in case it goes extra innings... Its not like a stud was on our team that had to be selected...

cookster50
06-06-2007, 06:00 AM
Dayton Moore has pulled some crazy moves. We traded our best pitching prospect JP Howell for Joey freaking Gathright.

Howell will be lucky to be a 5th starter. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Although, I suppose that would make him an ace on the Royals.....

petegz28
06-06-2007, 08:13 AM
Howell was pumpoed for 3 reasons....it was his first big league game this year, he was at home and he was pitching against the team that traded him. On top of that we suck at the plate.