PDA

View Full Version : Parking & Wolfpack For Pre Season Games

ChiefsFanInIndy
06-07-2007, 11:06 AM
I have a Red and Gold Parking pass and two pairs of Wolfpack Club passes available for both the pre season games. If interested you can email me at Chiefsfaninindy@aol.com Thanks

CHENZ A!
06-13-2007, 04:46 PM
What's the wolfpack club all about? I've never watched a game from in there. Do you get free food and booze or something?

ChiefsFanInIndy
06-14-2007, 07:39 AM
What's the wolfpack club all about? I've never watched a game from in there. Do you get free food and booze or something?

The VIP Club is where you get the free food and booze. And you pay 4 times more to get in there then the Wolfpack Club and it's only open until the game starts and doesn't have big screens.

The Wolfpack Club opens 2.5 hours before the game and stays open until 1.5 hours after the game. It has multiple big screens and several smaller screens. There is food and beverage available for purchase. Beers were 4 bucks last year. The food is catered by several different restaurants. It is located in the Pavilion outside Gate D and has a private entrance into the stadium behind Gate D. You have in and out privliges through out the game. There are a lot of other perks about it that you can see at the Chiefs website.