PDA

View Full Version : Would you put a microchip in your child to protect them?

KCFalcon59
06-07-2007, 08:30 PM
With the tragic death of the Overland Park girl, would you consider putting a microchip in your children to keep them safe from predatory scumbags?

Mile High Mania
06-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Interesting topic... would depend on the safety of doing so, who has access to it and things like that.

Demonpenz
06-07-2007, 08:31 PM
I would consider it if I had a daughter and if there could be an alert any time her pants become unbuttoned

KCFalcon59
06-07-2007, 08:33 PM
These ****s scare me to death. I have a beautiful young daughter. There are so many of these worthless human beings walking around that I wonder if it isn't a good idea to do this.

Demonpenz
06-07-2007, 08:35 PM
there is probably a 100 times more of a chance of her dying in a car wreck.

Mile High Mania
06-07-2007, 08:36 PM
I have 2 sons and 1 daughter and sadly there is no way to protect them 24/7... not with a chip, full-time body guard... nothing.

ChiefaRoo
On yes, but not in.

Spott
No, I would just teach my son how to safely carry and use a firearm.

crazycoffey
06-07-2007, 08:37 PM
No, I choose to protect them the old fashion way, "know where they are, be there for them, don't let them get cell phones or unsupervised computer privialges too early, make a few sacrifices in my own life to make sure they get a good start" mentality.

KCFalcon59
06-07-2007, 08:38 PM
there is probably a 100 times more of a chance of her dying in a car wreck.

You're right. But this is close to home. There are a lot of wierd people out there.

elvomito
06-07-2007, 08:38 PM
just make sure they have a gps enabled phone you can track(can come in handy in other ways)
and teach your kids about self defense, stashing knives in the car, etc.
also, to watch your back
and no, no chip... you antichrist

KcMizzou
06-07-2007, 08:39 PM
On yes, but not in.Good answer. I agree.

Demonpenz
06-07-2007, 08:40 PM
You're right. But this is close to home. There are a lot of wierd people out there.

I understand your pain. I started a "would you give your child body armor" after the ward parkway mall murders.

KCFalcon59
06-07-2007, 08:41 PM
No, I choose to protect them the old fashion way, "know where they are, be there for them, don't let them get cell phones or unsupervised computer privialges too early, make a few sacrifices in my own life to make sure they get a good start" mentality.

That is not always possible. Being divorced, I can't be there to keep an eye on them at all times. I worry when they aren't with me.

kcfanXIII
06-07-2007, 08:46 PM
i would never in a million years implant a chip into my dog, no ****ing way in hell would i put one in my child. its just an attempt to make us more comfortable with the idea.

crazycoffey
06-07-2007, 08:46 PM
That is not always possible. Being divorced, I can't be there to keep an eye on them at all times. I worry when they aren't with me.

Me too, I live in a different state now, but I am still very active in their lives. As they grow, I will make random trips, I will keep making contact with their teachers, and while I don't particularly like their mother, I also know she has their best interest at heart and is a good - hands on parent.

I am not going to put a "chip" in them just to give me a false sense of security. Parenting is work, there are not short cuts in it, even as divorced fathers. The road is longer and harder, but if you walk the road one step at a time you will get to the top. The "chip" is like asking scotty to beam you up, it doesn't work that way.

BTW, being worried is normal. But you can only control so much.

Demonpenz
06-07-2007, 08:49 PM
where do they ususally put the chip anyway? The arm? A killer would just lop off that arm and dump it in a trashcan.

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-07-2007, 08:49 PM
I'm not in favor of Lo-Jacking human beings.

crazycoffey
06-07-2007, 08:52 PM
where do they ususally put the chip anyway? The arm? A killer would just lop off that arm and dump it in a trashcan.

exactly, as a parent you can only control so much....

KCFalcon59
06-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Me too, I live in a different state now, but I am still very active in their lives. As they grow, I will make random trips, I will keep making contact with their teachers, and while I don't particularly like their mother, I also know she has their best interest at heart and is a good - hands on parent.

I am not going to put a "chip" in them just to give me a false sense of security. Parenting is work, there are not short cuts in it, even as divorced fathers. The road is longer and harder, but if you walk the road one step at a time you will get to the top. The "chip" is like asking scotty to beam you up, it doesn't work that way.

BTW, being worried is normal. But you can only control so much.

I agree with what you say. Though I don't have faith that their mother has their best interests at heart. She is a very selfish human being and constantly puts herself first. I don't doubt her love for our kids, but she does put herself first.

I would have to think long and hard before I went this route. This world gets more frightening every day.

Simplex3
06-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Every system we've ever designed to make us more secure has been hacked by the very people we're trying to protect ourselves from.

Hell no. It's a stupid ass idea.

KCFalcon59
06-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Every system we've ever designed to make us more secure has been hacked by the very people we're trying to protect ourselves from.

Hell no. It's a stupid ass idea.

True. It's something you think about when bad things like this happen. We all love our children so much, and things like this frighten us to our cores. My kids are the most important part of my life. Same as Kelsey was to her parents.

crazycoffey
06-07-2007, 09:01 PM
I agree with what you say. Though I don't have faith that their mother has their best interests at heart. She is a very selfish human being and constantly puts herself first. I don't doubt her love for our kids, but she does put herself first.

I would have to think long and hard before I went this route. This world gets more frightening every day.

sorry to hear about the ex. but we made our beds..... :)

The world is crazy! I hope for you all the best of luck, I understand what you are saying too.

synthesis2
06-07-2007, 09:03 PM
I think its a great idea, everyone is just too paraniod about it. Killers I would assume by nature are crazy and not right in the head anyway, people have scars are over there body so a tiny little scar where it would be inplanted wouldn't make you think twice. When I have kids I am definatly going to do it.

I understand raising kids is probably tough etc etc. but if your kid is the 1 in 100,000 that gets kidnapped taken etc, I would want to know right away where he/she is . call it peace of mind, but I think if it happended to any of your kids and it had been a day or two and no sign of them and someone said that if your kid had a chip in them that you could find them within minutes, you would have done it in a heartbeat..

Just my two cents..

crazycoffey
06-07-2007, 09:05 PM
I think its a great idea, everyone is just too paraniod about it. Killers I would assume by nature are crazy and not right in the head anyway, people have scars are over there body so a tiny little scar where it would be inplanted wouldn't make you think twice. When I have kids I am definatly going to do it.

I understand raising kids is probably tough etc etc. but if your kid is the 1 in 100,000 that gets kidnapped taken etc, I would want to know right away where he/she is . call it peace of mind, but I think if it happended to any of your kids and it had been a day or two and no sign of them and someone said that if your kid had a chip in them that you could find them within minutes, you would have done it in a heartbeat..

Just my two cents..

No, it's called a FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY, try being a good parent instead.

Simplex3
06-07-2007, 09:07 PM
Any kind of chip that helps you locate your child will help some perv do the same. They won't be picking up random kids, they'll be picking from a list of 5 year old blond girls right out of the computer database they're all entered in. From that list they'll track down your information, they'll find out who you pay what amounts of money to. They'll know pretty quickly where to find your kid.

Good luck.

PS, I'm the father of two, and one is a 5 year old blond girl.

KCFalcon59
06-07-2007, 09:09 PM
sorry to hear about the ex. but we made our beds..... :)

The world is crazy! I hope for you all the best of luck, I understand what you are saying too.

I don't want it to sound like she is all bad. She is just a me first person. Always will be. My kids are getting to the age where they are seeing this with their own eyes. I try very hard to discourage any hard feelings.

Fishpicker
06-07-2007, 09:10 PM
i would never in a million years implant a chip into my dog, no ****ing way in hell would i put one in my child. its just an attempt to make us more comfortable with the idea.

good point... RFIDs are for farm animals and pets. Any and all info that is stored on RFID can be read by any scanner within the proximity of the RFID. so, if your kid has an RFID chip with medical/home/personal info...all of that can and will be stolen.

If you honestly want to track your children, do it with GPS (cell phone, OnStar, GPS compass/watch)

Dayze
06-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Any kind of chip that helps you locate your child will help some perv do the same. They won't be picking up random kids, they'll be picking from a list of 5 year old blond girls right out of the computer database they're all entered in. From that list they'll track down your information, they'll find out who you pay what amounts of money to. They'll know pretty quickly where to find your kid.

Good luck.

PS, I'm the father of two, and one is a 5 year old blond girl.

yup :clap:

as soon as these types of criminals are proven guilty - non contested slam dunk case - they need to let the parents decide A. to let them serve the rest of their life in jail, or B. immediately taken behind the courthouse and executed.

trndobrd
06-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Would the chip make lasers shoot out the kid's eyes or something? If not, what real protection would it offer? None. Killers are not going to check possible victims for subdermal bumps prior to kidnapping them. Rapists are not going to thoughtfully consider the possibility of a microscopic transmitter as they are dumping the body.

Want to protect your kids? Know where they are going and what time they will be back. Enroll them in Karate or Tae Kwon Do (besides, exercise is good for them). Know who they are hanging around with, and those kids parents. Make sure they use their seatbelts. Teach the girls to punch and the boys to run. Most importantly, teach them to listen to that little voice that says something isn't right

Reaper16
06-07-2007, 09:27 PM
**** microchips. Way more potential harm than potential good.

KCBOSS1
06-07-2007, 09:51 PM
A childhood neighbor friend and I were talking about this stuff the other day. We lived out in the country about 1/2 mile from each other. There were some huge rocks out behind our house and when we were like 8 or 9, we used to pack a bologna sandwich and go to the rocks. We'd stay all day and our parents never worried. Now, within a few miles of our house, there are registered sex offenders. Our neighborhood really watch out for each other, but if my kids are gone for like an hour, I get ansy. It's unbelievable how things have changed. There are so many things that my parents allowed and all of the parents we knew for that matter that I would never think about. I won't let my 12 year old walk across a parking lot by herself and we live in a town of about 15,000. I just don't trust people.

Bwana
06-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Hell no.........

BWillie
06-07-2007, 09:54 PM
No, I would never do such a thing unless my child had no problems with me being able to track them everywhere they went. I know a gal who tracks everything her kids do like a hawk. She has a program on her daughters computer so she can see every single stroke she types and every piece of conversation. She has a GPS tracker on the poor girls car. All of these are unknown to the daughter. The girl is 15 and recently she found out that a 17 year old ex-bf went down her pants and actually called the mom up and said that he was taking advantage of her daughter even though it was all consensual.

Coach
06-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Hmm.. not a bad idea, unfortunately, everybody knows that the Federal Gov't will come up with some law stating that they can track you anywhere, anytime as they please.

What would be a better idea is to put a microchips in the convicts, such as killers, murderers, sex-offenders, and keep track of the ****ers.

Fishpicker
06-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Want to protect your kids? Know where they are going and what time they will be back. Enroll them in Karate or Tae Kwon Do (besides, exercise is good for them). Know who they are hanging around with, and those kids parents. Make sure they use their seatbelts. Teach the girls to punch and the boys to run. Most importantly, teach them to listen to that little voice that says something isn't right

this is a real good point. Self-defense classes for children dramatically reduces the odds that they will be kidnapped/abused. The reason is because self defense teaches a child self-confidence/self-awareness. Rule #1 for pederasts is to prey on the weak and the meek. A child that will scream bloody murder presents a real problem for would be kidnappers. Kids that are docile and introverted are the the perfect prey. A child that will kick, scream, and bite is too much to deal with (in the short time that they are vulnerable) for abductors.

Guru
06-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Just lock them in a room and never let them out.

KCFalcon59
06-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Just lock them in a room and never let them out.
That's the ticket!!!

Guru
06-07-2007, 10:14 PM
That's the ticket!!!
No dating until they have graduated college and have a stable job too.

Ari Chi3fs
06-07-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo
On yes, but not in.

eh maybe in a watch or something. Cellphones will be tossed immediately now that the US news beat that horse into the ground.

Some people need to STFU. Now the hooligan wierdos are aware of the cellphone danger.

Pitt Gorilla
06-07-2007, 10:49 PM
Hell no.

Fishpicker
06-07-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo
On yes, but not in.

eh maybe in a watch or something. Cellphones will be tossed immediately now that the US news beat that horse into the ground.

Some people need to STFU. Now the hooligan wierdos are aware of the cellphone danger.

good point. there are plenty of surreptitious places to place IDs or GPS devices. If we start implanting children with RFIDs there is nothing to prevent sickos from lopping off limbs in order to be rid of the tracking devices.

Logical
06-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Nothing religious about my reason but definitely not. I don't trust our government enough to do that.

Valiant
06-07-2007, 11:36 PM
It's a good idea, put all people that have been convicted of child rape, abduction, assault or any actual indecency(not the people that get caught peeing on a bush) with a child and microchip them... This way if something happens they can go look at the movement patterns of those people during that day and either rule them a suspect or not...

Ari Chi3fs
06-08-2007, 12:08 AM
It's a good idea, put all people that have been convicted of child rape, abduction, assault or any actual indecency(not the people that get caught peeing on a bush) with a child and microchip them... This way if something happens they can go look at the movement patterns of those people during that day and either rule them a suspect or not...

That is an excellent idea.

Since they don't get life in jail, or decastration or hung in the center of town... put a microchip in them, and if it goes in a designated area that he can't be, then he gets brought back in. Make life as a sicko a horrible existence.

Sex crime or abduction. Instant nuts cut off.

Sicko's like Edmin ****stain... needs to have no nuts.

JMHO

bayarealightning
06-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Well, for my first post. I am a Charger fan who has enjoyed the banter that this forum has provided since I became aware of this site. I never intended to join but just to see what other fans of the AFC West were thinking about and discussing. I had to join when a restriction was placed on viewing the content of the site. Now that that is over with. I have thought about this subject for quite awhile. What first got me thinking was the thought that if I lived in Central or South America, would I place a chip in my family's arm to know where they were and to have choices if they were kidnapped. My answer was yes.

Also, I thought of whether chips were placed, unknowingly, in terrorest arms and they were allowed to escape *wink* *wink* to track where they go to then strike against said organization (a few years ago in Yemen, a group of terrorests escaped prison and a few days later, a strike was completed against their stronghold and killed the cell).

Now, I would not put a chip in my child's arm (I have no kids at this moment), but they do have watches equiped with a GPS tracking system. I would not hesitate to provide my child with this devise. Not to be nosey in what my child is doing 24/7, but for times like what we have recently seen where a child is abducted. Not only may you be able to save your child's life, but may also save that child from unspeakable acts perpetrated against that child. What we are seeing is dispickeble (sp.) and serious consequences should be exacted on ANY individual who puts a child through such trauma for their own satisfaction.

You guys are right that a tracking devise isn't the end-all-be-all, but if it gives you a chance as a parent to protect your child against some of the sick-os out there, I would do that.

Anyway, as a rival fan of the Chiefs, I will say that I enjoy the banter of this board. Carry on! :)

Logical
06-08-2007, 12:32 AM
bayarealightning,

Welcome to the BB.

bayarealightning
06-08-2007, 01:21 AM
Thsnks for the welcome. I will not be rude and fail to acknowledge a greeting. What I like about this board, is that it seems closer to a community rather than just fans spewing on about football. That is why I had to join rather than be locked out. You know what they say, once you jump into the pool, the water isn't that bad. Oh well, you guys have now got yourselves a new poster. I understand that I am a visitor to your house and will conduct myself as such. :BLVD:

synthesis2
06-08-2007, 02:55 AM
I want to address two points to my defense on this idea and why I like it.

First, it wouldn't be like there is a picture and age etc associated with the chip that is going in your child so some hack/child molestor could get into a database and look your child up. Your kid would have a code number and letters like " ajjdejdjejd232j" associated with it and it is the code for your kid but there isn't any other information about your child excpet that you know its for your kid. It would't have age sex etc, just the location for that code. So the only thing that could be hacked into is that for the code above it is a "person" and thats all.

Second, I stand by my point that "IF" your kid was taken etc I don't think there is one parent out there that "wouldn't " want to find out right away where there child is.... Take a senerio that your kid was abducted and 8 hours had gone by, would you rather gps the chip and locate your kid within 5 minutes or just wait with the cops for days and days until your child finally shows up dead somewhere..???

I get all of the conspiracy theories and all but this is different, there isn't a parent out there that "put into that situation" wouldn't choose the later of the two options.

Simplex3
06-08-2007, 05:21 AM
I want to address two points to my defense on this idea and why I like it.

First, it wouldn't be like there is a picture and age etc associated with the chip that is going in your child so some hack/child molestor could get into a database and look your child up. Your kid would have a code number and letters like " ajjdejdjejd232j" associated with it and it is the code for your kid but there isn't any other information about your child excpet that you know its for your kid. It would't have age sex etc, just the location for that code. So the only thing that could be hacked into is that for the code above it is a "person" and thats all.
ROFL Yeah, the govt wouldn't f**k that up. Get real.

Second, I stand by my point that "IF" your kid was taken etc I don't think there is one parent out there that "wouldn't " want to find out right away where there child is.... Take a senerio that your kid was abducted and 8 hours had gone by, would you rather gps the chip and locate your kid within 5 minutes or just wait with the cops for days and days until your child finally shows up dead somewhere..???

I get all of the conspiracy theories and all but this is different, there isn't a parent out there that "put into that situation" wouldn't choose the later of the two options.
I have a piece of news for you:

Bad s**t is going to happen to you and all those you love. You're all going to die. Some day, in some way.

Simplex3
06-08-2007, 05:28 AM
Ok everyone of you "if they were chipped I could find my kid" types. Let's examine the actual technology here.

Non-self-powered chips, like RF-ID, require the reader to be within feet of the chip to work. Someone please explain how you're going to get RF-ID readers every three feet throughout the US.

Devices capable of actually transmitting a signal long distances require a several milliwatt radio. Those require batteries. You're basically talking about implanting a cell phone into your child. So when you put little Johnny to bed you'll have to make sure to brush his teeth, bath him, and finally, plug him in.

Of course, to be of any use that radio will have to be transmitting frequently. This will necessitate a larger battery. I'm also going to assume you're going to be just fine when your kids die from some side effect of that constant bombardment. Hey, at least you'll know they didn't get kidnapped.

Don't be f**king stupid.

Saulbadguy
06-08-2007, 05:41 AM
Stop watching the news.

Fishpicker
06-08-2007, 07:09 AM
Ok everyone of you "if they were chipped I could find my kid" types. Let's examine the actual technology here.

Non-self-powered chips, like RF-ID, require the reader to be within feet of the chip to work. Someone please explain how you're going to get RF-ID readers every three feet throughout the US.

Devices capable of actually transmitting a signal long distances require a several milliwatt radio. Those require batteries. You're basically talking about implanting a cell phone into your child. So when you put little Johnny to bed you'll have to make sure to brush his teeth, bath him, and finally, plug him in.

Of course, to be of any use that radio will have to be transmitting frequently. This will necessitate a larger battery. I'm also going to assume you're going to be just fine when your kids die from some side effect of that constant bombardment. Hey, at least you'll know they didn't get kidnapped.

Don't be f**king stupid.

:LOL: :clap:

synthesis2
06-08-2007, 07:22 AM
Simplex3 your an idiot...

Your the person who loves to be right about everything and if people don't agree with you then you love to show how "smart" you are. Your a joke...

Have you ever thought that there are things you simply don't know about? Maybee there is a chip that dosen't require to be charged but can still have long range capacity...

Your response... " Oh that can never happen, your an idiot and need to go F**K yourself.."

I bet you were the guy who said back in the 1980's that computers would never catch on. The internet wouldn't go anywhere. CD's would never outsell tapes.. etc etc etc... Your just such a smart guy, I'm really glad you get to give you wonderful opinions..

KC Kings
06-08-2007, 07:31 AM
No way will I put a chip in my kid. If I were a kidnapper and knew there was a chance my target was tagged, I would buy a $15 skimmer and find out for sure. If I found one, I would cut it out. Only a few months back a farmer just south of Lone Jack found a couple dozen cattle missing and a pile of left ears where his fence was cut.

I will turn on cell phone GPS and install the auto device that tracks location and speed but look at what we have now compared to what we had in '92. Another 15 years from now there may be a lot more options available.

trndobrd
06-08-2007, 07:32 AM
Simplex3 your an idiot...

Your the person who loves to be right about everything and if people don't agree with you then you love to show how "smart" you are. Your a joke...

Have you ever thought that there are things you simply don't know about? Maybee there is a chip that dosen't require to be charged but can still have long range capacity...

Your response... " Oh that can never happen, your an idiot and need to go F**K yourself.."

I bet you were the guy who said back in the 1980's that computers would never catch on. The internet wouldn't go anywhere. CD's would never outsell tapes.. etc etc etc... Your just such a smart guy, I'm really glad you get to give you wonderful opinions..

Please feel free to post a link to this new RFID chip that suspends the laws of physics by broadcasting radio waves (energy) without a source for that energy. I can think of all kinds of applications for that sort of technology.

If we are going to talk about things we don't know about, the technology of 2037, or what have you, then why don't we just have a chip that will make the kid shoot lasers from his eyes or teleport him back to his bedroom?

KC Kings
06-08-2007, 07:35 AM

Don't be f**king stupid.

Three feet huh? Your RFID knowledge is outstanding.

Maybe you could try to do a little basic research on a topic before you try to write a post about it?

KC Kings
06-08-2007, 07:41 AM
Please feel free to post a link to this new RFID chip that suspends the laws of physics by broadcasting radio waves (energy) without a source for that energy. I can think of all kinds of applications for that sort of technology.

If we are going to talk about things we don't know about, the technology of 2037, or what have you, then why don't we just have a chip that will make the kid shoot lasers from his eyes or teleport him back to his bedroom?

A lot of companies are already using them for supply chain operations. Passive UHF RFID tags are over 20 cents a piece so you can't put them on everything, but you can tag by the pallet and simply drive down the aisle and do a complete inventory in a matter of seconds.

Walmart tried to mandate that all of their products be rfid tagged, but backed out of it because of the cost and difficulty getting a good signal from certain items, such as metal cans.

scott free
06-08-2007, 07:44 AM
What would be a better idea is to put a microchips in the convicts, such as killers, murderers, sex-offenders, and keep track of the ****ers.

Thats the best idea i've heard on any subject in a very long time.

htismaqe
06-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Where's the "Not only no, but **** NO, you've got to be ****ing kidding me" option?

the Talking Can
06-08-2007, 08:08 AM
just cut their legs off, and move your family into a jail...and don't ever go outside....

problem solved

trndobrd
06-08-2007, 08:17 AM
A lot of companies are already using them for supply chain operations. Passive UHF RFID tags are over 20 cents a piece so you can't put them on everything, but you can tag by the pallet and simply drive down the aisle and do a complete inventory in a matter of seconds.

Walmart tried to mandate that all of their products be rfid tagged, but backed out of it because of the cost and difficulty getting a good signal from certain items, such as metal cans.

Passive tags are effective up to about 3 meters since they don't have their own power supply and simply use the RF energy received from the interrogator to send a response. As Simplex pointed out, unless you have an interrogator every ten feet, it would be useless.

Typical supply chain active RFID tags are roughly 12"x6"x3". Obviously that could be reduced somewhat by eliminating plastic casing. The lithium batteries are good for up to three months, depending on the number of interrogations they go through. Currently, they are effective up to about 100 meters.

The point is, RFID tags are great if you know where the item is, or will be moving it near a known location. An ID chip that is going to constantly broadcast a child's location to a receiver several miles away will need a power source and a robust transmitter.

htismaqe
06-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Passive tags are effective up to about 3 meters since they don't have their own power supply and simply use the RF energy received from the interrogator to send a response. As Simplex pointed out, unless you have an interrogator every ten feet, it would be useless.

Typical supply chain active RFID tags are roughly 12"x6"x3". Obviously that could be reduced somewhat by eliminating plastic casing. The lithium batteries are good for up to three months, depending on the number of interrogations they go through. Currently, they are effective up to about 100 meters.

The point is, RFID tags are great if you know where the item is, or will be moving it near a known location. An ID chip that is going to constantly broadcast a child's location to a receiver several miles away will need a power source and a robust transmitter.

Exactly.

The RFID technology being branded as "pet" or "child" tracking devices don't actually TRACK anything, they contain identification information, ie. I found a dog outside my house and took it to the ARL. They scan it for RFID and find that it belongs to Joe Schmoe, 1234 West Drive, Kansas City.

Redrum_69
06-08-2007, 08:29 AM
Sure, lets just usher Revelations in...right through the express lane.

Reerun_KC
06-08-2007, 08:31 AM
Sure, lets just usher Revelations in...right through the express lane.

Bingo....

If anyone should have these tags it is the criminals, not innocent people...

Where in the heck is Believer when you seriously need his/her thoughts on this topic...

StcChief
06-08-2007, 08:32 AM
why not my dog is chiped

boogblaster
06-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Goverment eyes are watching and waiting, hoping you're stupid enough to chip-up ....

htismaqe
06-08-2007, 08:41 AM
Goverment eyes are watching and waiting, hoping you're stupid enough to chip-up ....

But the children...what about the children?!?!

Redrum_69
06-08-2007, 08:52 AM
First they microchip ya....

This microchip "is for your protection and your childrens protection"

Then..."We are doing away with credit cards, checkbooks, and money altogether. From now on, all pay checks will be auto-deposited into your bank account. When you make a purchase, buy fuel, groceries, make a donation to the church...your microchip will be scanned and the funds will be funneled from your bank account to ours."

"Oh yeah...one more thing...The microchip is only available to U.S. citizens born and raised here only. If you are scanned and do not have a chip, you will be shot on sight. If you remove the chip, we will know and you will be shot on sight. Any chip altering will be dealt with swift punishment. Dont pay attention to the "number of the beast" rumor thats circulating...blame it on Canada and the media. This message is brought to you by the makers of the microchip who have set the standard for quality products... NATAS! GO NATAS!!!"

"P.S. Its just a coincidence that the microchip company name looks like SATAN spelled backwards."

KCFalcon59
06-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Where's the "Not only no, but **** NO, you've got to be ****ing kidding me" option?

It's my first poll, I'm definitely no Rainman.

crazycoffey
06-08-2007, 09:36 AM

I love you, don't change.....

Reerun_KC
06-08-2007, 09:38 AM

Then..."We are doing away with credit cards, checkbooks, and money altogether. From now on, all pay checks will be auto-deposited into your bank account. When you make a purchase, buy fuel, groceries, make a donation to the church...your microchip will be scanned and the funds will be funneled from your bank account to ours."

"Oh yeah...one more thing...The microchip is only available to U.S. citizens born and raised here only. If you are scanned and do not have a chip, you will be shot on sight. If you remove the chip, we will know and you will be shot on sight. Any chip altering will be dealt with swift punishment. Dont pay attention to the "number of the beast" rumor thats circulating...blame it on Canada and the media. This message is brought to you by the makers of the microchip who have set the standard for quality products... NATAS! GO NATAS!!!"

"P.S. Its just a coincidence that the microchip company name looks like SATAN spelled backwards."

Little fire and brimstone today Redrum?

crazycoffey
06-08-2007, 09:45 AM

You forgot to add that they catch your genetic code upon conception and if you have a 90% chance of carring a genetic disease/bad heart/bad eyesight; then they can tag you so you'll never be more than a Janitor and can never work for a space exploration company.

What was the name of that movie agian? Uma Therman / Jud Law (SP, whocares) and Ethan Hawke, right?

:p

Brock
06-08-2007, 09:46 AM
If it could be removed at age 18, sure.