PDA

View Full Version : Now that would piss me off

Nzoner
06-10-2007, 05:38 PM
The mrs has been waiting for NASCAR all day(rain delay) and it finally gets started and then gets called after 106 laps due to more rain.

I'd be thoroughly pissed if I had paid that kind of money to see a race live and then have it called a final after 106.

Just one more reason why football is the greatest.

Bugeater
06-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It really had to suck for those people with motorhomes who drove all the way from God knows where to see half of a race. Hell last week's race was rained out and postponed until noon on Monday when hardly anyone could watch it. It's definitely a big drawback to NASCAR.

go bo
06-10-2007, 05:44 PM
...Just one more reason why football is the greatest.

ain't it the truth? :thumb:

Nzoner
06-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It really had to suck for those people with motorhomes who drove all the way from God knows where to see half of a race. Hell last week's race was rained out and postponed until noon on Monday when hardly anyone could watch it. It's definitely a big drawback to NASCAR.

The biggest drawback for me today was nervously watching the clock wondering if I was going to get to see The Sopranos on the big screen.