PDA

View Full Version : Clinton out polls Rudy... Obama outraises Clinton (Again?)... Obama crushing FreddyT

jAZ
06-15-2007, 08:55 AM
http://electioncentral.tpmcafe.com/blog/electioncentral/2007/jun/15/election_central_morning_roundup
http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/blog/2007/06/clinton_fundraiser_unfazed_by.html
Election Central Morning Roundup
By Eric Kleefeld and T. W. Farnam | bio

Clinton Campaign Manager: We Expect Obama To Out-Raise Us
In a possible case of playing the expectations game ó or potentially a premature admission of being behind ó Hillary Clinton campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle told the Chicago Tribune that Barack Obama's campaign will probably out-raise them in the second quarter, which ends at the end of this month. "He's raising a lot and itís likely he will out-raise us this quarter. God bless, good for him," she said. "I know how difficult it is to raise money and I have admiration for how they do it."

Again, the current polling matters not... other than it's gives a little Mo to the Dems and could give a little positive media attention to Clinton and Obama (were even NBC willing to discuss it (http://mediamatters.org/items/200706140002))

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/070613_NBC-WSJ_Release.pdf

If the next election for president were held today, and Rudy Giuliani were the Republican candidate and Hillary Clinton were the Democratic candidate, for whom would you vote?

Rudy Giuliani 43
Hillary Clinton 48
Depends (VOL) 1
Neither/other (VOL) 5
Not sure 3

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/070613_NBC-WSJ_Release.pdf

If the next election for president were held today, and Fred Thompson were the Republican candidate and Barack Obama were the Democratic candidate, for whom would you vote?

Fred Thompson 31
Barack Obama 50
Depends (VOL) 2
Neither/other (VOL) 7
Not sure 10

recxjake
06-15-2007, 09:14 AM
Rudy up 10, to down 5....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

recxjake
06-15-2007, 09:16 AM
The RCP averages has Rudy beating Hillary and Obama.... However, we have a year and 5 months!!!!

If its a Rudy/Thompson ticket vs a Hillary/??? ticket.... the Republicans would win

jAZ
06-15-2007, 09:17 AM
I knew this would drag recxjake out of hiding, just didn't realize it would be so quickly.

nlm

recxjake
06-15-2007, 09:21 AM
I knew this would drag recxjake out of hiding, just didn't realize it would be so quickly.

nlm

Not hiding... its called work.... instead of just bitching about politics on a Chiefs message board, I'm acutally doing something about it....

jAZ
06-15-2007, 09:36 AM
Not hiding... its called work.... instead of just bitching about politics on a Chiefs message board, I'm acutally doing something about it....
I give you credit.

I left the DC for the entire football season leading up to the 2004 election.

You might have already realized this, but there is no winning of hearts and minds in DC. You should stop trying. It's purely for entertainment purposes only.

Pitt Gorilla
06-15-2007, 11:54 AM
I give you credit.

I left the DC for the entire football season leading up to the 2004 election.

You might have already realized this, but there is no winning of hearts and minds in DC. You should stop trying. It's purely for entertainment purposes only.recxjake can only hurt Rudy. I think everyone is well aware of that.

Direckshun
06-17-2007, 06:49 PM
I would love an Obama vs. Thompson race.

Easiest election the Democrats could win.

Ugly Duck
06-17-2007, 07:30 PM
there is no winning of hearts and minds in DC. You should stop trying. It's purely for entertainment purposes only.

Wrong again, jAZ..... DC has convinced me that the best thing for the Dems is Rudy getting the Republican nomination. I'm with rex, me & him're not just reading about politics on a BB board, we're doing something about it.... WE'RE VOTING FOR RUDY IN THE PRIMARIES!!!

Logical
06-17-2007, 10:06 PM
recxjake can only hurt Rudy. I think everyone is well aware of that.Or at least give him a bad case of the red face.

Mr. Kotter
06-17-2007, 10:16 PM
An unelectable bitch beats a guy who will probably not be nominated by the Republican party, an inexperienced guy whose middle name is Hussein and who faces unknowable racist prejudices "wins" the battle for money against said unelectable bitch---and that dude "crushes" a man not even "officially" in the race yet....

What in the world would make ANY of that REAL news, 16 months before the election??? :rolleyes:

BucEyedPea
06-17-2007, 10:40 PM
What I don't understand about the inexperience claim on Obama versus Hillary is just how much more experience has she had? I mean she worked at the Rose Law firm when her husband was governor and was First Lady. Then she ran for the senate in state she's not even from on her husband's coat tails. wtf?

How much longer has she been in the Senate than him? Not a whole lot.
And she's older than him.

Mr. Kotter
06-17-2007, 10:48 PM
What I don't understand about the inexperience claim on Obama versus Hillary is just how much more experience has she had? I mean she worked at the Rose Law firm when her husband was governor and was First Lady. Then she ran for the senate in state she's not even from on her husband's coat tails. wtf?

How much longer has she been in the Senate than him? Not a whole lot.
And she's older than him.

Well, to be fair....she was an active and involved "First Lady" for 8 years; and she's been a Senator for 6, as opposed to 2 years.

BucEyedPea
06-17-2007, 10:51 PM
Well, to be fair....she was an active and involved "First Lady" for 8 years; and she's been a Senator for 6, as opposed to 2 years.
Ah I see. So you see her as a co-president then.
2 years? Is that all he has...that isn't much nor is 4 more over him either....unless you add her co-presidency.

Mr. Kotter
06-17-2007, 11:18 PM
Ah I see. So you see her as a co-president then.
2 years? Is that all he has...that isn't much nor is 4 more over him either....unless you add her co-presidency.

I'm not saying I agree...but it's about the only thing her supporters can hang their hats on.

Taco John
06-17-2007, 11:36 PM
At some point in time, people are going to wake up to the fact that Edwards and Obama are both sharing the "Anybody but Hillary" Democratic vote.