PDA

View Full Version : So?

tommykat
06-17-2007, 12:23 AM
I am back, I am doing so good. Time in and time out showed me so much. I will share a tad...I finally broke, spent a week in the phyc ward...so much to tell...I was beat to hell by a security guard. Dislocated my shoulder, to much I can not type now...I will, I just wanted to say I am back and in almost 5-6 months of losing my Mom I have humor and I am happy.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers...

Tommykat~

Count Alex's Losses
06-17-2007, 12:23 AM
Jeez. Sorry to hear that TK. What got him so riled up?

L.A. Chieffan
06-17-2007, 12:25 AM
WTF? is this One Flew Over the Cookoos Nest?

Halfcan
06-17-2007, 12:27 AM
wow security beat up a women? Glad you are doing good-best wishes!

tommykat
06-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Jeez. Sorry to hear that TK. What got him so riled up?

I checked myself in the hospital and thought I could walk out. I learned so different. That was over 24 hrs. later. As I said, way to much to say. However, I was trying to walk out. I had security on my so fast. All I kept saying was "yes sir" "no sir" as he said I could not leave. ( that was nice, not really what transpired) I continued on walking.........I realize this will not make since to most....But as I contiuned on to the ground floor I was thrown around by the security cop....Most that know me know that I don't weigh much. I was thrown into walls, into a door that was not locked. Trying to hand cuff me I was finally asking people all around that worked there not to do that, He threw me into another wall and dislocated? my shoulder. I was finally telling people with one hand cuff on me "please don't" As my neighbor as a child was a child molester. He finally was caught with me, hands and feet and mouth taped. Thank God nothing happend to me, but defense mec set in....I was so amazed that ''NOT ONE PERSON" in that hosptial would do nothing but watch. OK a ramble, but I will owe huge from them saying I was in lock down for 96 hours. That was Sunday, come Friday I find out that they put a piece of paper in there to cover there butts but I was never in that 96 hour lock down. As I said, so much to say, but this is a start,
I am thankful for having my laughter and "Me" back again. Just allow me to say/rant.

L.A. Chieffan
06-17-2007, 12:47 AM
I checked myself in the hospital and thought I could walk out. I learned so different. That was over 24 hrs. later. As I said, way to much to say. However, I was trying to walk out. I had security on my so fast. All I kept saying was "yes sir" "no sir" as he said I could not leave. ( that was nice, not really what transpired) I continued on walking.........I realize this will not make since to most....But as I contiuned on to the ground floor I was thrown around by the security cop....Most that know me know that I don't weigh much. I was thrown into walls, into a door that was not locked. Trying to hand cuff me I was finally asking people all around that worked there not to do that, He threw me into another wall and dislocated? my shoulder. I was finally telling people with one hand cuff on me "please don't" As my neighbor as a child was a child molester. He finally was caught with me, hands and feet and mouth taped. Thank God nothing happend to me, but defense mec set in....I was so amazed that ''NOT ONE PERSON" in that hosptial would do nothing but watch. OK a ramble, but I will owe huge from them saying I was in lock down for 96 hours. That was Sunday, come Friday I find out that they put a piece of paper in there to cover there butts but I was never in that 96 hour lock down. As I said, so much to say, but this is a start,
I am thankful for having my laughter and "Me" back again. Just allow me to say/rant.
uhhhhhh, go Tamba.

Count Alex's Losses
06-17-2007, 12:50 AM
Jesus. You need to sue the pants off these people. Sounds like you were assaulted. Your hands and feed taped? Lockdown? For attempting to LEAVE?

tommykat
06-17-2007, 12:58 AM
Jesus. You need to sue the pants off these people. Sounds like you were assaulted. Your hands and feed taped? Lockdown? For attempting to LEAVE?

Read again, the taping happened as a child...He was trying to put handcuffs on me and my defense mek, would not allow that. I just pleaded that you have one hand cuffed please don't with the other. Then I was told after my shoulder was dislocated that he if I continued to resist he would bash my face into the floor and he had the right to.

Just got to get my ducks in a row and think. I am sure I can not do anything. It will be "them saying" and just me. Howerver, I did get a good input into him.......I called him "Barney Fife" pissed the hell out of him...and his friend was Andy. When beat to hell, that was my highlight.

L.A. Chieffan
06-17-2007, 01:01 AM
Why the **** are you commiting yourself to a pyscho ward? and what the does this have to do with our offensive line? thanks

Logical
06-17-2007, 01:03 AM
TK glad you are back and sorry you had to suffer through that. Stay strong.

PinkFloyd
06-17-2007, 01:12 AM
Glad your back on here and doing maybe alittle better... Ummmmm -- there is something you can do.... hospitals have camera's EVERYWHERE !!! All a lawyer has to do is ask a judge to get those tapes...

RJ
06-17-2007, 01:16 AM
TK, crazy things like that happen. Sometimes people end up in psych wards, jails, detox......more common than most folks realize or want to realize, that's why there are so many of those places. Good for you for posting, that's very brave. Good luck from here.

Bwana
06-17-2007, 08:30 AM
Good to see you back TK.

On a side note, I would be raising hell about the arm ordeal if I were you. As stated above, it is likely on tape.

StcChief
06-17-2007, 08:42 AM
Good to see you back TK.

On a side note, I would be raising hell about the arm ordeal if I were you. As stated above, it is likely on tape.

OR was on Tape.....