PDA

View Full Version : What annoys you the most?

Prince22
06-18-2007, 01:59 AM
What annoys you the most?

For me its

1. People telling me thier dreams
2. Pictures of co-workers babies
3. Personalized license plates
4. Toilet seats that fall down while i'm pissing

Bwana
06-18-2007, 06:21 AM
Stupid people with a drivers license, bad combo.

Fried Meat Ball!
06-18-2007, 06:41 AM
Bathrooms with no exhaust fan.

Buehler445
06-18-2007, 06:43 AM
Stupid people on the phone. I work in an office where I have to enroll people for internet classes. For the most part most of the students are very nice, helpful and reasonably concise. Then I get the ones that came from the shallow end of the gene pool. They know absolutely nothing about ESU, the class, the professor, themselves, and it is my fault it is taking forever... 9 kinds of frustrating. And they all happen to call on the same stupid day when it happens. :cuss:

Close seconds are:
Somalians that can't drive
High School Kids sitting at Sonic (I guess it is a cool hang out)
Customer Service phone operators that can't speaka da English

ZootedGranny
06-18-2007, 06:44 AM
These ****ing assholes on tv that scream "GET IN THE HOLE" on every ****ing shot.

Damn idiots didn't start following golf until Tiger Woods came along.

High School Kids sitting at Sonic (I guess it is a cool hang out)

Great one, just because I'll amend it to these goth clowns that sit outside Barnes and Noble.

Count Zarth
06-18-2007, 06:45 AM
Gay waiters.

Buehler445
06-18-2007, 06:49 AM
Gay waiters.

oooo good one! Those slipped my mind.

Bacon Cheeseburger
06-18-2007, 06:51 AM
People.

KCFalcon59
06-18-2007, 07:11 AM
People who go into the express checkouts with more than items than allowed.

seclark
06-18-2007, 07:14 AM
sec

Simply Red
06-18-2007, 07:17 AM
Michael Vick defenders/sympathizers.

Fried Meat Ball!
06-18-2007, 07:18 AM
The Macarena.

RJ
06-18-2007, 07:25 AM
People who leave their grocery carts in parking spaces or wherever else they wish rather than walking a few feet and putting them in the cart return area. That just annoys the hell out of me.

Product packaging that reads "20% more free". If I'm paying for your product then there ain't nothing about it that's free.

Television. Seventy-five or so channels and nothing worth a damn ever on. How is that possible?

I could go on and on.....

HonestChieffan
06-18-2007, 07:27 AM
Homers.
Politicians.
Fake boobs.

Fried Meat Ball!
06-18-2007, 07:29 AM
Fake boobs.
I'd rather them be small than fake.

Buehler445
06-18-2007, 07:32 AM
Fake boobs.

I'll amend that to bad fake boobs. Some fake boobs are acceptable. But I would rather have small than ginormous in most cases. But I will say that there are some fake boobs that are OK.

Pushead2
06-18-2007, 07:32 AM
Wires, anything with wires.

Simply Red
06-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Oh and Gay waiters.

morphius
06-18-2007, 07:36 AM
3. Personalized license plates

These don't really bother me until I see someone who is so g'damn unoriginal, not to mention pompous, that they actually pay to have their initials put on them.

rageeumr
06-18-2007, 07:38 AM
*Being cut off in traffic. It's been happening to me daily as of late

*Trying to manage a co-ed sports team (I've done it 3 or 4 times, the girls honestly just don't care "can't come, I have a haircut, guess we'll have to forfeit")

*Going to the store (it's been Home Depot for me lately) for ONE thing and it's sold out. WTF I thought everywhere had electronic inventory control systems. In today's world you should NEVER run out of something that you can put a bar code on.

*People that have weddings on holiday weekends. STOP RUINING MY LIFE I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR ****ING WEDDING

Simplex3
06-18-2007, 07:41 AM
*Being cut off in traffic. It's been happening to me daily as of late
Get the hell out of the far left lane and I'll stop.

Delano
06-18-2007, 07:44 AM
Loud people. Whether it is the obnoxious motorcycle or ATV rider that absolutely must gun the son of a bitch every time he stops or passes someone.

In the apartment above me resides a fat **** who listens to her TV at full volume at the oddest ****ing hours. I am trying to write an essay this morning but I can't concentrate because I have ****ING old time music blaring out of her ****ING TV that must have a speaker pointed directly down into my god damned part of this duplex. ****!

rageeumr
06-18-2007, 07:45 AM
Get the hell out of the far left lane and I'll stop.

I'm only a left lane fixture when traffic is slow. On my route to work in the morning (35 N to 435 E) the right two lanes are far slower so I just cruise in the left lane until I get on 435. Every day there's somebody who really wants a piece of my fast moving lane and has to try to wedge their car into an opening that's about 10 feet longer than their car when they're doing 20 MPH less than me. In the last two weeks I have had to aggressively brake almost every day.

TinyEvel
06-18-2007, 08:16 AM
Drivers in Beverly Hills. They are a combination of the three worst driver statistics, all in one person: Old, rich and foreign.

But my grand prize winner is: US magazine. My wife got chumped into a "trial" subscription to that rag and we got lazy. Now that birdcage liner shows up every Friday. Not only is it a showcase of the most friggin' annoying people in the world, (Paris Hilton, anyone?) but I picked it up the other day because it was the only readable thing within arm's reach as I sat and shat. Friggin, the editorial is more annoying than the subject matter! Shit like "Reader's poll: Who has the cuter mug shot? (Paris 74%, Nicole Ritchie %26)

:cuss:

Delano
06-18-2007, 08:20 AM
Drivers in Beverly Hills. They are a combination of the three worst driver statistics, all in one person: Old, rich and foreign.

But my grand prize winner is: US magazine. My wife got chumped into a "trial" subscription to that rag and we got lazy. Now that birdcage liner shows up every Friday. Not only is it a showcase of the most friggin' annoying people in the world, (Paris Hilton, anyone?) but I picked it up the other day because it was the only readable thing within arm's reach as I sat and shat. Friggin, the editorial is more annoying than the subject matter! Shit like "Reader's poll: Who has the cuter mug shot? (Paris 74%, Nicole Ritchie %26)

:cuss:

Heh. I wonder what kind of people take part in those reader's polls.

Simplex3
06-18-2007, 08:35 AM
Heh. I wonder what kind of people take part in those reader's polls.
Really, cause I was thinking the more interresting question is "what kind of losers get that magazine?"

:shrug:

Phobia
06-18-2007, 08:51 AM
I get annoyed about stupid crap really easily - I'm old and cranky:

1. Asian drivers, old women are even worse.
2. Caterers that cannot cook, whatsoever.
3. Waiting 20 minutes at a "fast food" restaurant.
4. People who are oblivious - for instance, people who walk 3 or 4 abreast down a sidewalk preventing anybody from getting past.

blueballs
06-18-2007, 08:58 AM
cockteasing teenage girls
with perk breasts

Hydrae
06-18-2007, 09:21 AM
People who leave their grocery carts in parking spaces or wherever else they wish rather than walking a few feet and putting them in the cart return area. That just annoys the hell out of me.

Product packaging that reads "20% more free". If I'm paying for your product then there ain't nothing about it that's free.

Television. Seventy-five or so channels and nothing worth a damn ever on. How is that possible?

I could go on and on.....

"Save up to 50% and more!"

Is it up to 50% or might it be more. If it is more, then it could be more than the "up to" amount. :cuss:

Delano
06-18-2007, 09:23 AM
Really, cause I was thinking the more interresting question is "what kind of losers get that magazine?"

:shrug:

That was my first thought, but then I came up with the other question. It's like a level two loser or something. Not only do they get the magazine, but they take the time to read it and participate in a meaningless poll.

Redrum_69
06-18-2007, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=Phobia]I get annoyed about stupid crap really easily - I'm old and cranky:

1. Asian drivers[QUOTE]

watch it there you racist fug

Phobia
06-18-2007, 09:30 AM
watch it there you racist fug

Be honest - would you ride with your wife?

Redrum_69
06-18-2007, 09:31 AM
What annoys me are people who tell you they'll come down and give an estimate on some masonry work, but never show up or call to cancel.

and

When you spend the time and money getting things organized for a party so that all people have to do is show up, but then nothing ever materializes and then you have 30-40 pounds of fish fillets in the freezer.

and

When you make a list of projects that you need to do around the house, but then other things happen and the list of items to do increases tenfold.

and

Carl Peterson

Redrum_69
06-18-2007, 09:35 AM
Be honest - would you ride with your wife?

She usually drives / chauffers me around.

Phobia
06-18-2007, 09:38 AM
She usually drives / chauffers me around.

Oh, cool. So she's a good driver?

Redrum_69
06-18-2007, 09:40 AM
another few things that annoy:

I annoy myself

I annoy others

btw...someone needs to go out and buy my consoles I have for sale. I have Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintedno 64, Sega CD, PLaystation 1, Playstation 2, xbox games, and xbox 360 games for sale.

I can provide pictures of all the games I have for sale, several in cases and instructions booklets, most just catridge. All have been cleaned and are in great working condition.

Not only do I have the consoles listed above, but I have games for sale as well....cheaper than Gameco.

I'll also be ebaying my vintage generation 1 transformers. I have damn near the whole collection, only missing two decepticons...soundwave and megatron.

Redrum_69
06-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Oh, cool. So she's a good driver?

never been in a wreck, never had a speeding ticket.

the only time we had to turn in a claim was from a hail storm and when her car was broken into, but none of her classical music was taken. guess thieves dont like Bach or Beethoven

QuikSsurfer
06-18-2007, 09:42 AM

I annoy myself

I annoy others

btw...someone needs to go out and buy my consoles I have for sale. I have Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintedno 64, Sega CD, PLaystation 1, Playstation 2, xbox games, and xbox 360 games for sale.

I can provide pictures of all the games I have for sale, several in cases and instructions booklets, most just catridge. All have been cleaned and are in great working condition.

Not only do I have the consoles listed above, but I have games for sale as well....cheaper than Gameco.

I'll also be ebaying my vintage generation 1 transformers. I have damn near the whole collection, only missing two decepticons...soundwave and megatron.

what are u askin for the sega cd?

Redrum_69
06-18-2007, 09:49 AM
what are u askin for the sega cd?

Not sure yet. I'll make a list of games I have for each system tonight and then post them either tonight or tomorrow on a seperate thread with the price per system.

The Sega CD has the original box, styrofoam etc.

Phobia
06-18-2007, 09:55 AM
never been in a wreck, never had a speeding ticket.

the only time we had to turn in a claim was from a hail storm and when her car was broken into, but none of her classical music was taken. guess thieves dont like Bach or Beethoven

No wrecks, no tickets - that's impressive. She could be the exception to the rule.

luv
06-18-2007, 09:56 AM
The things that tend to annoy me about others are usually the things they do that remind me of me. Is that bad?

Other than that...

People who practically stop before the turn.
People who race to get out in front of you, then go 5 mph under the speed limit.
My mom calling me and saying, "I really don't have anything to say." I love her to death, but that drives me insane.
High maintanence people (usually goes hand in hand with "fake" people).

Phobia
06-18-2007, 09:59 AM
The things that tend to annoy me about others are usually the things they do that remind me of me. Is that bad?

Other than that...

People who practically stop before the turn.
I see that you and I are on the same page.

luv
06-18-2007, 10:01 AM
Oh, and I must add CHIGGERS!

Hydrae
06-18-2007, 10:01 AM
What annoys me are people who tell you they'll come down and give an estimate on some masonry work, but never show up or call to cancel.

and

When you spend the time and money getting things organized for a party so that all people have to do is show up, but then nothing ever materializes and then you have 30-40 pounds of fish fillets in the freezer.

and

When you make a list of projects that you need to do around the house, but then other things happen and the list of items to do increases tenfold.

and

Carl Peterson

I don't get that one. Twice in the last month I have had a similar experience. First I talked to a guy who came out to the house to do an energy audit that I was looking to spend around $5K on improving the energy efficiency of my home. He states that he will have someone come out to measure my windows (single pane, aluminum frames) so we can get an accurate estimate. Noone ever shows up and I never hear from them again. Oh, and the guy at the house was the president of the company.

Then just last week we were doing some shopping around town looking at new carpet for the living room. My wife finds some she likes and arranges for someone to come out on Monday to take measurements but again, noone comes out and no phone call.

What is up with this? Are these companies doing that well that they can afford to blow potential customers off for no reason? :shrug:

Simply Red
06-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Additionally, trapped gas.

Redrum_69
06-18-2007, 10:13 AM
Additionally, trapped gas.

Posters named Simply Red...that annoys me too

Simply for this one fact alone... "Holding Back the Years"

Simply Red
06-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Posters named Simply Red...that annoys me too

Simply for this one fact alone... "Holding Back the Years"

CosmicPal
06-18-2007, 10:16 AM
Angry people annoy me. Life is short, loosen up, and understand the fact that the world doesn't fuggen revolve around you, and maybe you'll learn to laugh at things when they happen instead of ruining a moment in my day with your blatant anger on life.

Lazy people annoy me. Just a couple of days ago, I was buying new dinnerware and glasses and other things when the cashier actually took her sweetass time. She was staring at some spot above my head, slowly pulling a single item out of the basket and swiping it a hundred times before it would go "bing" and she would then look at it before depositing it in the bag. Everyone in line behind me wanted to shoot her.

I'll probably get flamed for this, but ***** it: People who can't speak English in this country. A few months ago, I'll never forget the day I walked into a McD's and ordered a couple of cheeseburgers and fries with no drink. Just to confirm with the Hispanic dude behind the counter would understand, I said, "No meal." As in I didn't want one of the established meals they sell. Well, he somehow took that to mean, "No meat." So I got, and I'm not kidding, a couple of buns with pickles, cheese, and ketchup and mustard. A simple thing like ordering fuggen fast food should NOT be an exercise in communication.

Redrum_69
06-18-2007, 10:18 AM
I'll probably get flamed for this, but ***** it: People who can't speak English in this country. A few months ago, I'll never forget the day I walked into a McD's and ordered a couple of cheeseburgers and fries with no drink. Just to confirm with the Hispanic dude behind the counter would understand, I said, "No meal." As in I didn't want one of the established meals they sell. Well, he somehow took that to mean, "No meat." So I got, and I'm not kidding, a couple of buns with pickles, cheese, and ketchup and mustard. A simple thing like ordering fuggen fast food should NOT be an exercise in communication.

He prolly thought you were hitting on him and he gave you some of his special sauce instead....

Prince22
06-18-2007, 10:29 AM
Oh, I forgot John Elways horse mouth

Fried Meat Ball!
06-18-2007, 10:32 AM
Thannon Tharpe.

ROYC75
06-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Angry people annoy me. Life is short, loosen up, and understand the fact that the world doesn't fuggen revolve around you, and maybe you'll learn to laugh at things when they happen instead of ruining a moment in my day with your blatant anger on life.

Lazy people annoy me. Just a couple of days ago, I was buying new dinnerware and glasses and other things when the cashier actually took her sweetass time. She was staring at some spot above my head, slowly pulling a single item out of the basket and swiping it a hundred times before it would go "bing" and she would then look at it before depositing it in the bag. Everyone in line behind me wanted to shoot her.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Where's the beef ?

TinyEvel
06-18-2007, 10:40 AM

I annoy myself

I annoy others

Wow, you must be, like really tan, and buff. [/sarcasm]

bogie
06-18-2007, 10:43 AM
When my ****ing boss doesn't respond to my emails. It is totally disrespectful, and pisses me off.

Fish
06-18-2007, 11:18 AM
Marketing geared toward the dumbest 2% of America

Self-centered people

Lazy people

Not replacing the empty toilet paper roll

Mondays

Redrum_69
06-18-2007, 11:26 AM
Wow, you must be, like really tan, and buff. [/sarcasm]

when you go to auctions as much as I do, then its hard to NOT buy games/consoles and turn them for a profit.

yesterday...63rd street flea market off I-435. two sega genesis consoles, all the hookups, 5 controllers, and 56 genesis games.

Molitoth
06-18-2007, 11:41 AM
McDonalds:

Part 1: I swear no matter what time of the day it is, McDonalds ALWAYS has a line that is wrapped around the damn building. McDonalds in St. Joseph is not FAST FOOD. Part 2:I don't even like thier shitty food, and my wife prefers it....so I wait for something I can't stand. Part 3: whenever the drive through line is too long and I go inside to get the food, I can stand there and watch the dirtbags that place thier hand in thier nose then put the cheesburger together. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to that.

I just don't understand how SO many people love McDonalds.

ROYC75
06-18-2007, 11:43 AM
People who can't follow simple directions to do an easy task.... their flucking way is better until they see they just f**ked up. But yet they will be the first to complain or blame some other reason why it / they failed.

Redrum_69
06-18-2007, 11:47 AM
When you order a sandwich/burger and you say "no tomatos, no onions, and no ketchup" but somehow you still get all three.

When you tell them you want your steak "medium rare" and the damn thing comes back burnt

FAX
06-18-2007, 11:48 AM
I'll never eat at McDonalds. Ever. It is anti-food. Except, perhaps, for the that sandwich they make with the muffins and the really round egg. That's pretty good.

Oh, and spider island is annoying as hell.

FAX

Redrum_69
06-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Also...10+ years ago I learned something else that annoys me.....girlfriends with braces who are trying to perfect their oral skills

Redrum_69
06-18-2007, 11:50 AM
Women who think their shit dont stink, but come out of the unisex bathrooms blaming it on the previous occupant

Redrum_69
06-18-2007, 11:51 AM
HALO cheaters who can run through the walls, retrieve the other teams flag and then runs back through the wall for the score

DMAC
06-18-2007, 11:54 AM
CHIT-CHAT

Molitoth
06-18-2007, 12:01 PM
CLICK-CLACK?

DMAC
06-18-2007, 12:02 PM
CLICK-CLACK?Oh yes, that too.

"Yeah, this is head ballcoach" :banghead:

Mr. Plow
06-18-2007, 12:04 PM
McDonalds:

I'm not big on McDonalds either. Food isn't very good. I do like the bbq sauce for my fries when I eat there. Here is a typical conversation with the drive through people after I have already SPECIFICALLY ORDERED BBQ SAUCE.

Me (checking the bag for the bbq sauce): Uhh, I ordered 4 bbq sauce and they aren't in here.

Stupid McDonalds worker (looking at me like I'm an idiot): Buuuuut, you don't have any nuggets?

Me: Ya. I know that. But I ordered it and paid for it.

Stupid McDonalds worker (turning to other stupid McDonalds worker): This guy ordered sauce but he doesn't have any nuggets. Should I give it to him?

Two stupid McDonalds workers looking for manager: Hey, this guy ordered sauce but he doesn't have any nuggets.

Stupid McDonalds manager (looking at me like I'm trying to rip them off): I'm going to give them to you, but we really aren't supposed to if you don't have nuggets.

Me: I paid for them for God sake!!

I finally get my sauce and drive off. I get half way home before I realize that they shorted me on sandwiches.

Mr. Plow
06-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Also...10+ years ago I learned something else that annoys me.....girlfriends with braces who are trying to perfect their oral skills

Would this be the end of the camping trip story?

Fish
06-18-2007, 12:07 PM
Sounds like some of you would have happier lives if you just steered clear of McDonalds...

Fried Meat Ball!
06-18-2007, 12:09 PM
When you tell them you want your steak "medium rare" and the damn thing comes back burnt
Reposts.

Mr. Plow
06-18-2007, 12:15 PM
Sounds like some of you would have happier lives if you just steered clear of McDonalds...

I have for awhile now.

bogie
06-18-2007, 12:17 PM
When sports casters say "and oh by the way" I fricken hate that.

Frazod
06-18-2007, 12:20 PM
People who think golf is a sport.

*ducking for cover* :evil:

morphius
06-18-2007, 12:58 PM
People who think golf is a sport.

*ducking for cover* :evil:
I was going to say that, but I was afraid that his panties might become irreversibly bunched.

Frazod
06-18-2007, 01:08 PM
I was going to say that, but I was afraid that his panties might become irreversibly bunched.

too late :)

Arrowhead Pride
06-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Kevin Trudeau was just mentioned by a co-worker.

I can't stand that snake oil salesman.