PDA

View Full Version : Pacman Jones May be Involved in a Shooting (Again)

Arrowhead Pride
06-18-2007, 07:55 AM
Check it out:

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/dekalb/stories/2007/06/18/0618dkshooting.html

Three men say they left the club in an SUV and were approached by Jones and his entourage in another SUV. When Jones' vehicle pulled alongside the other vehicle near I-285, someone opened fire.

This guy is going to kill someone with an entire season off.

chief52
06-18-2007, 07:58 AM
What an idiot...just to be there in his situation makes him an idiot. He just does not get it.

InChiefsHell
06-18-2007, 07:59 AM
He's gonna be another Lawrence Phillips...just a dummy thug with talent...he'll throw it all away because he's an idiot.

ChiefsfaninPA
06-18-2007, 08:23 AM
I hope the NFL bans him forever. What more must this clown do for them to say he has no clue. I thought he was going to change the crew he hung out with. I guess he just can't shake the streets.

stevieray
06-18-2007, 08:32 AM
that's what happens when the buck gets passed to the NFL.

Pushead2
06-18-2007, 08:33 AM
I hope the NFL bans him forever. What more must this clown do for them to say he has no clue. I thought he was going to change the crew he hung out with. I guess he just can't shake the streets.

I agree, he doesn't deserve the pride and honor of being a NFL athlete. A title that people work hard for non stop. I am sure he did but he takes everything like it's the streets.

Buehler445
06-18-2007, 08:34 AM
I hope the NFL bans him forever....

I think they are running out of choices. Particularly if he is convicted of this, or this BS continues to happen. The dude got suspended for A YEAR.

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-18-2007, 08:41 AM
He's gonna be another Lawrence Phillips...just a dummy thug with talent...he'll throw it all away because he's an idiot.

Lawrence Phillips was Trent Green in comparison to this guy.

Mr. Plow
06-18-2007, 08:46 AM
I hope the NFL bans him forever.

Not that I don't agree with that, because I do. But this guy is doing all this crap while he's an NFL player with money......imagine what he'll do to society with no money.

Chiefnj
06-18-2007, 09:05 AM
I see a bunch of endorsement deals from Smith & Wesson, the makers of bullet proof car windshields, teeth grills, run flat tires, etc.

Micjones
06-18-2007, 09:13 AM
I could've sworn that the title of the thread was "Jones MAY BE involved in another shooting"?

chagrin
06-18-2007, 09:13 AM
Not that I don't agree with that, because I do. But this guy is doing all this crap while he's an NFL player with money......imagine what he'll do to society with no money.

Yeah, he'll do time finally

Sure-Oz
06-18-2007, 09:14 AM
Put this guy in jail, period.

InChiefsHell
06-18-2007, 09:16 AM
Lawrence Phillips was Trent Green in comparison to this guy.

I dunno. LP beat the hell out of some gal in college, then when he finally went to the pro's he scrubbed out from one team to another due to attitude and locker room issues. When he was with the 9ers, he was stopped by police going the wrong way on a 1 way street...all the tires blown out I believe from stop sticks...I think there was also a weapons charge on him too. Last I heard he's damn near homeless...LP was a whackjob to be sure. But you are right, Jones might even be worse...amazing.

Phobia
06-18-2007, 09:35 AM
I could've sworn that the title of the thread was "Jones MAY BE involved in another shooting"?

Oh, by all means, let's give him the benefit of a doubt. He's certainly earned it.

SBK
06-18-2007, 09:53 AM
I wonder where they were shooting on 285, my condo is right off I-285......

afchiefs
06-18-2007, 10:22 AM
Grunny is saying on 610 that pacman had left earlier and was not with his entourage when the shooting took place. Sounds like he better get a new entourage and find another hobby other than strip clubs

Duck Dog
06-18-2007, 11:01 AM
I dunno. LP beat the hell out of some gal in college, then when he finally went to the pro's he scrubbed out from one team to another due to attitude and locker room issues. When he was with the 9ers, he was stopped by police going the wrong way on a 1 way street...all the tires blown out I believe from stop sticks...I think there was also a weapons charge on him too. Last I heard he's damn near homeless...LP was a whackjob to be sure. But you are right, Jones might even be worse...amazing.

No, Hamas was correct. LP aint got jack on this low life. LP may have pushed a girl or two around and crapped in a few closets, but this maniac is running around from club to club fighting and shooting at other maniacs.

GoHuge
06-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Grunny is saying on 610 that pacman had left earlier and was not with his entourage when the shooting took place. Sounds like he better get a new entourage and find another hobby other than strip clubsI just don't get this guy. He hand the world in his hands and it is all coming undone because of strippers and the idiots he just has to hang with. In that ESPN article it said he feels bad for leaving his boys with nothing because he hit the big time. That is why he keeps them around. It is pretty obvious these guys don't give a shit about him yet he's going to keep them around, take care of them, let them live a life of luxury, and between them and PacMan's actions with them gets him banned from the NFL. Everybody needs friends like that. It is sad he is too stupid to rid himself of these thugs he calls friends, but then again he's nothing more than a thug with money.

Otter
06-18-2007, 11:21 AM
If he's guilty of this all I can say is "what a retard". He has the world by the balls but feels the need to be a 2 bit gangster. Not even a delegating high on the totem pole gangster but a two bit gangster.

Sometimes you just want to smack people and say WTF are u thinking.

morphius
06-18-2007, 11:26 AM
No, Hamas was correct. LP aint got jack on this low life. LP may have pushed a girl or two around and crapped in a few closets, but this maniac is running around from club to club fighting and shooting at other maniacs.
It seems to be sort of a dog fight, this is from the LP wiki page...

Troubled Life After Professional Football

On August 21, 2005, Phillips was arrested for assault after allegedly driving a car into three teenagers, following a dispute with the teens during a pick-up football game in Los Angeles, California. At the time of the arrest, Phillips was wanted by San Diego in connection with two alleged domestic abuse incidents involving a former girlfriend, who claimed that Phillips choked her to the point of unconsciousness during one of the incidents. In addition, Los Angeles police were seeking Phillips in connection with yet another, separate domestic abuse allegation that occurred previously in Los Angeles.

In March, 2006, the Associated Press reported that Phillips had been ordered to stand trial on felony assault charges stemming from the August 21, 2005 incident. The assigned judge dismissed two counts of child abuse and one count of leaving the scene of an accident arising from the same incident.

On October 10, 2006, Phillips was found guilty of seven counts of assault with a deadly weapon. He faces up to 20 years in state prison. A sentencing date has not yet been set.

InChiefsHell
06-18-2007, 11:44 AM

Yup, more crap than I could remember...LP is was is and will always be a loser...an excellent comparison for Mr. Jones...or at least what Mr. Jones will become.

BigChiefFan
06-18-2007, 11:46 AM
Karma is a bitch, eh, Jones?

FAX
06-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Ultimately, PackinManJones is going to wind up serving either 10 to 20 or super-sized Chicken McNuggets.

FAX

Fruit Ninja
06-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Says, he wasnt there, and he had nothing to do with it. I dont see how any of this can be pinned on him. or how he can get in trouble for having 0 to do with it.

ChiefsfaninPA
06-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Says, he wasnt there, and he had nothing to do with it. I dont see how any of this can be pinned on him. or how he can get in trouble for having 0 to do with it.

That is what he says. Lets see how it pans out. Hopefully he wasn't. But at what point does he REALLY start to realize he can not hang out in the types of places or with the same people that he has been.

Cochise
06-18-2007, 01:06 PM
I dunno. LP beat the hell out of some gal in college...

He didn't just hit her, if I remember correctly he also dragged her down the stairs of an apartment building by her hair.

InChiefsHell
06-18-2007, 01:11 PM
He didn't just hit her, if I remember correctly he also dragged her down the stairs of an apartment building by her hair.

Yep. And he was supposedly after Scott Frost too, who was supposedly schtuping this chick as well...or maybe that was a different guy...

...late 90's was a dark time in Lincoln...I'm convinced that was the biggest factor in Osborne's retirement.

..but I digress...

Duck Dog
06-18-2007, 02:15 PM

I kinda forgot just how big a tool LP was.

Reerun_KC
06-18-2007, 02:23 PM
http://quietwaterweb.org/wp-content/finally.jpg