PDA

View Full Version : Do all those bodybuilding magazines use bodybuilder that take steroids?

Eric
06-19-2007, 01:34 PM
http://www.nobullcollection.com/#

Anyone think it is bullshi* lies to do that ? Should it even be legal to sponsor that crap?

I have seen a 'natural bodybuilder' magazine and they don't look anything like the roided up ones.

FAX
06-19-2007, 01:36 PM
They use the hard-to-detect, glossy paper suppliments, Mr. Eric.

Those magazines fly right off the shelf.

FAX

Mr. Laz
06-19-2007, 01:45 PM
They use the hard-to-detect, glossy paper suppliments, Mr. Eric.

Those magazines fly right off the shelf.

FAX
PaperDrol (AKA: A-Bombs; AD 50's, Oxy 50's, Anadrol)

eazyb81
06-19-2007, 01:51 PM
Please Eric, bodybuilders are not on steroids. Don't be so gullible.

Sheesh, next you'll probably tell me that pro wrestlers are on roids....

Crashride
06-19-2007, 01:52 PM
All of them are on roids, plus supplements, thats why I cant stand body building. Show me someone with a natural body that large and ill be impressed

Eric
06-19-2007, 02:00 PM
those magazines are everywhere promoting steroid use.

should be banned.

Mr. Laz
06-19-2007, 02:05 PM

should be banned.

why ...... i should be able to take steroids if i choose

i'm over 21 and not a professional athlete

jidar
06-19-2007, 02:14 PM
They're pretty much all on steroids.

Also I don't think it's all that bad really. Now take this with a grain of salt as I've never done steroids, but it seems to me that something that is obviously harmful when taken to excess can be made not harmful (or marginally so) if taken in a moderated and controlled manner. To me it seems reasonable to assume that there are benefits to be had from performance enhancement drugs that outweigh negatives if you do it right, and in fact this is exactly what is claimed by most people in the know today.

As the bullshit about marijuana shows though, public opinion is not easily reversed and the public loves to have bad guys.

Simplex3
06-19-2007, 02:14 PM

should be banned.
Why should they be banned? There are magazines that promote weed for Christ's sake.

http://www.hightimes.com/ht/home/

El Jefe
06-19-2007, 02:30 PM
They should'nt be banned IMO, they arent hurting anybody. Not all body builders use Steroids, they have a class for lifters who are all natural and they have a class for those who arent. People prefer to see the huge guys promoting whatever supplements they are going to buy, rather than the still big but smaller natural lifter.

Simplex3
06-19-2007, 02:42 PM
All of them are on roids, plus supplements, thats why I cant stand body building. Show me someone with a natural body that large and ill be impressed
A famous body builder years ago said it's no longer body building, it's chemical warfare.

Fish
06-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Everybody in those mags with a decent amount of muscle uses gear. Yes even those twats who advertise the "wonder bollocks muscle gainer" supplements. Yes even those who do this stupid ****ing 12 week muscle gain competition nonsense. Yes, every single bodybuilder pro. Yes, every single amateur bodybuilder. Yes, even those lying BASTARDS who say they are natural. (Here's a special No Bull message to these so called "naturals". Read my lips... **** OFF will you.)

Oh, did I forget to mention that almost every single pro athlete in any sport that requires strength or endurance uses steroids as well, and nowadays many amateur athletes in any single sport that that requires strength or endurance also uses - starting at high school level. Not good, but true.

This guy sounds fun..... in an overly aggressive violent meathead roid idiot kinda way....

el borracho
06-19-2007, 03:24 PM
"That large"? Sure, I could introduce you to my friend's boyfriend (former DE for the UNM Lobos). At age 21 he is an absolute giant that can bench just under 500 pounds and he is a vegetarian! Of course, he isn't cut at all but that should only require dietary changes.

Demonpenz
06-19-2007, 11:12 PM
i loved to lift weights, I rarely saw a huge difference though. I hit my peak my senior year in college and after work now a days I will be lucky enough to get some work done around the apt let alone put up 10 sets of legs. It was fun if if i won the lottery i would be right back in the gym. I also was trying to hit it hard last summer and there were a couple times i felt on the ledge of tearing something. I thought to myself I aint phobia and we aren't playing tag football. Tearing something is not worth it

LiL stumppy
06-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Yes they all do. My weight lifting coach is a pro strong man and he said that he knew some guys who were body builders and they all said you almost have to.

BWillie
06-20-2007, 03:32 AM
It is ridiculous that the feds are going after bonds and giambi for taking a little roids for a few years, whereas the likes of Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman do AAS almost all year round for the last 15 years. It is total bullshit that professional bodybuilding is allowed to go on, and how congress and everyone else just turns their head to it just because it's not as popular as baseball. Nailing someone for roids should have no correlation to if they play a popular sport or not.

Silock
06-20-2007, 03:43 AM
It is ridiculous that the feds are going after bonds and giambi for taking a little roids for a few years, whereas the likes of Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman do AAS almost all year round for the last 15 years. It is total bullshit that professional bodybuilding is allowed to go on, and how congress and everyone else just turns their head to it just because it's not as popular as baseball. Nailing someone for roids should have no correlation to if they play a popular sport or not.

I agree and disagree. They're going after Bonds and Giambi because undoubtedly more kids look up to those guys. Young kids don't give a shit about Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman. Now, when those kids hit college-age and older, sure, they start caring, but by then, they're old enough to make their own informed decisions. Sadly, most people that use steroids don't know enough about them to actually use them correctly. But yeah, they should be going after Jay Cutler and Coleman, too, because they're also doing harm. But they're not as influential among children, and that's what it boils down to.

Tribal Warfare
06-20-2007, 04:26 AM
A famous body builder years ago said it's no longer body building, it's chemical warfare.

I believe that was the Olympics