PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Bomb Teams Sent To U.S., Europe

Bill Parcells
06-19-2007, 03:16 PM
Exclusive: Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S., Europe

June 18, 2007 4:45 PM

Brian Ross Reports:

Large teams of newly trained suicide bombers are being sent to the United States and Europe, according to evidence contained on a new videotape obtained by the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

Teams assigned to carry out attacks in the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Germany were introduced at an al Qaeda/Taliban training camp graduation ceremony held June 9.

A Pakistani journalist was invited to attend and take pictures as some 300 recruits, including boys as young as 12, were supposedly sent off on their suicide missions.

The tape shows Taliban military commander Mansoor Dadullah, whose brother was killed by the U.S. last month, introducing and congratulating each team as they stood.

"These Americans, Canadians, British and Germans come here to Afghanistan from faraway places," Dadullah says on the tape. "Why shouldn't we go after them?"

The leader of the team assigned to attack Great Britain spoke in English.

"So let me say something about why we are going, along with my team, for a suicide attack in Britain," he said. "Whether my colleagues, companions and Muslim brothers die today or tonight, every drop of our blood will invigorate the Muslim (unintelligible)."

Video: Watch the Taliban's 'Graduation' Ceremony

U.S. intelligence officials described the event as another example of "an aggressive and sophisticated propaganda campaign."

Others take it very seriously.

"It doesn't take too many who are willing to actually do it and be able to slip through the net and get into the United States or England and cause a lot of damage," said ABC News consultant Richard Clarke, the former White House counterterrorism official.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/18/exclusive_suici_mn_2.jpg

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/06/exclusive_suici.html

jAZ
06-19-2007, 03:21 PM
Fighting them there so we won't have to do it here?

I guess by "there" we don't mean in Pakistan, where Bin Laden and Al Queda are training new terrorists.

Bill Parcells
06-19-2007, 03:28 PM

I guess by "there" we don't mean in Pakistan, where Bin Laden and Al Queda are training new terrorists.
http://northshorejournal.org/index.php/terrorist-death-watch/

BucEyedPea
06-19-2007, 03:30 PM
I just read that on abcnews.com.
More proof Bush/Cheney administration's policy are not working.

A few thoughts:
So being in Iraq was supposed to fight them over there and make us safer.
Uh huh.

Mentioned in the articles or inside related link is our enemy actually saying they're (the Brits, Americans and Canadians) are over there, ...so we might as well come over here.

More proof Ron Paul and the 27'ish years former CIA counter-terrorism bin Laden agents: McGovern, Giraldi and Shuer are with Paul on this idea that they came over here because we're over there. Shuer said weeks ago that this is coming home to America no matter what our leaders and politicians tell us. It's on the video in the Paul thread.

Troops on their lands is the CAUSE of suicide terrorism.

Get out of Iraq now. Maybe even Afghanistan and leave Iran alone.

Why would they announce this and give a heads up?
That's suspicious to me. Why does this stuff appear when elections are looming?

Hog Farmer
06-19-2007, 03:35 PM
Better stock up on the ammo!

BucEyedPea
06-19-2007, 03:35 PM
http://northshorejournal.org/index.php/terrorist-death-watch/
You do know those terror events didn't exist in there until we went in,right?

Bill Parcells
06-19-2007, 03:39 PM
You do know those terror events didn't exist in there until we went in,right?
You do know that every intelligence report from the CIA to the Russians to the Brits said that Saddam had WMD's before we went in, right?

Second guessing NOW is very easy to do.

BucEyedPea
06-19-2007, 03:42 PM
You do know that every intelligence report from the CIA to the Russians to the Brits said that Saddam had WMD's before we went in, right?

Of course but when? Not post PGWI. Where are they?

You do know that the US govt and even Bush have admitted officially that Iraq didn't have them. I will get the article when I get back.

Can't be every intel report because about 27 CIA agents signed off that he didn't before we went in.

Scott Ritter said he didn't as an inspector who was there.

Must have been a NC operative planting incomplete info by dropping out dates and times. They are have their guys sprinkled throughout the press. It's a false report.

BucEyedPea
06-19-2007, 03:49 PM
Well I found it rather quickly.

This is recent but there's another as of the end of 2005 as well by our govt.

VARNER
Bloomberg News
UNITED NATIONS -- The U.S. and Russia have agreed to dismantle the U.N. agency that searched Iraq for weapons of mass destruction and affirm that Saddam Hussein's government had no such arms at the time of the American invasion in March 2003....

U.N. inspectors found no banned weapons before or since the invasion.

http://www.star-telegram.com/279/story/139036.html

jAZ
06-19-2007, 05:48 PM

Why do Republicans always forget that we pulled weapons inspectors out so that we could invade the country.

BucEyedPea
06-19-2007, 06:02 PM
jaz,
Someone's gotta be reporting disinformation somewhere that these Bush supporters keep citing.

If there wasn't someone constantly spinning a yarn on the WMD then there'd at least be some agreement and less quarreling.

Who do you think is ultimately behind it?

irishjayhawk
06-19-2007, 06:21 PM
I just read that on abcnews.com.
More proof Bush/Cheney administration's policy are not working.

A few thoughts:
So being in Iraq was supposed to fight them over there and make us safer.
Uh huh.

Mentioned in the articles or inside related link is our enemy actually saying they're (the Brits, Americans and Canadians) are over there, ...so we might as well come over here.

More proof Ron Paul and the 27'ish years former CIA counter-terrorism bin Laden agents: McGovern, Giraldi and Shuer are with Paul on this idea that they came over here because we're over there. Shuer said weeks ago that this is coming home to America no matter what our leaders and politicians tell us. It's on the video in the Paul thread.

Troops on their lands is the CAUSE of suicide terrorism.

Get out of Iraq now. Maybe even Afghanistan and leave Iran alone.

Why would they announce this and give a heads up?
That's suspicious to me. Why does this stuff appear when elections are looming?

I've heard some pretty crazy theories about 9/11, but I've never heard that one. - Rudy on Blowback

patteeu
06-19-2007, 09:33 PM

Fighting them there so we don't have to do it here never meant that there will be zero attempted attacks here. Nuance is difficult for you sometimes isn't it?

Having a ball control offense in football in order to "keep your defense off the field" doesn't literally mean that you envision your defense never leaving the bench.

patteeu
06-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Why do Republicans always forget that we pulled weapons inspectors out so that we could invade the country.

Are you saying that this invasion was all Bill Clinton's master plan? :spock:

Direckshun
06-19-2007, 10:06 PM
What people fail to recognize is that this was going to happen eventually, whether we succeed or fail in Iraq.

It comes with being the biggest dog on the block, and an overtly secular one at that.

pikesome
06-19-2007, 10:08 PM

He spent too much time banging employees with cigars to come up with this, it must be Hillary's.

jAZ
06-19-2007, 10:12 PM
I'm not even sure what this means. But from the [/sarcasm] tone, I would guess the answer is no.