PDA

View Full Version : Help! Out of Control Teens at my Hotel.

trndobrd
06-19-2007, 04:31 PM
I am staying at a hotel and am halfway through a two week stay. I was ready to relax and enjoy my evening only to be interrupted by running, yelling and general mayhem in the hallway. It seems that there is some sort of youth group in the three rooms across the hallway.

Obviously, I need to take some sort of action. Sure, I could call the front desk or find their adult sponsor...but I know, with your help, that I can do better.

So far I have considered the following:

1. Waking up every half hour from 2am-6:30am and pounding on their door or calling their room.

2. Setting off the fire alarm (although they will probably beat me to it).

3. Sucker punching the biggest one to gain some cred.

4. Fruit punch flavored anti-freeze.

5. Booby trap the hallway.

Your suggestions are appreciated.

edit: To answer the first question, no, this is not a group of 18-19 year old girls that just need some extra discipline.

JazzzLovr
06-19-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm just hoping that Bwana comes in here with an answer to your question. :)

trndobrd
06-19-2007, 04:39 PM
I'm just hoping that Bwana comes in here with an answer to your question. :)

Sadly, there is no pile of leaves in the hallway.

Count Zarth
06-19-2007, 04:42 PM
Pay a hooker and invite her to their room. When they tell her to leave, have the hooker go down and complain to management, who will then evict the kids.

OnTheWarpath58
06-19-2007, 04:43 PM
Youth group as in church/religious group?

trndobrd
06-19-2007, 04:46 PM
Youth group as in church/religious group?

I dunno. A dozen or so kids making noise in the hallway. I assume they are not part of a school group since it is June. Maybe I need to 'extract' the information from one of them.

big nasty kcnut
06-19-2007, 04:47 PM
Serve them up antifreeze cocktails.

trndobrd
06-19-2007, 04:48 PM
Pay a hooker and invite her to their room. When they tell her to leave, have the hooker go down and complain to management, who will then evict the kids.

I'm pretty sure soliciting a prostitute for underage children is a felony. Maybe I should get them some booze and cigarettes while I'm out.

cdcox
A bowl of ....

EDIT: big nasty beat me to it.

big nasty kcnut
Or tell them if they don't shut up then you'll call the dea and tell them they got drugs in thier rooms.

blueballs
06-19-2007, 04:50 PM
ask to be moved to a new room
voice your displeasure calmly
may get a night free or discount

88TG88
06-19-2007, 05:01 PM
stab 'em in the face

pr_capone
06-19-2007, 05:03 PM
If it is a youth group, perhaps they have some sort of chaperone? Talk to them.

bogie
06-19-2007, 05:10 PM
We were camping with several friends and a youth group was a couple of sites away from us. The little ****ers drove us crazy till 2:30AM. We all woke up at 6:00 AM and cooked nice NOISY breakfast. It was actually a lot of fun.

Rain Man
06-19-2007, 05:33 PM
I'm pretty sure soliciting a prostitute for underage children is a felony. Maybe I should get them some booze and cigarettes while I'm out.

Actually, if you leave a couple of fifths of whiskey outside their door, I guarantee you that the field trip will be cut short. I doubt anyone will believe their stupid story that they "found it".

trndobrd
06-19-2007, 06:06 PM
If it is a youth group, perhaps they have some sort of chaperone? Talk to them.

That's lame, requires no creativity, and will leave the children unscarred.

trndobrd
06-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Actually, if you leave a couple of fifths of whiskey outside their door, I guarantee you that the field trip will be cut short. I doubt anyone will believe their stupid story that they "found it".

Perhaps for added realism perhaps I should empty the bottles first. :hmmm:

Iowanian
06-19-2007, 06:09 PM
Locate the sponsors room.

Stick a note on the door that says something like "you can't do anything to Us...We Own You"

Then....fill a trashcan with water, tip it against the door at a bedtime(but not sleeping) hour....knock and run.

SNR
06-19-2007, 06:10 PM
may get a night free or discountThis is the best way. I'd rather get free shit than revenge on annoying people.

Iowanian
06-19-2007, 06:12 PM
wait until after they go to bed, put some empty beer cans and a couple of half full ones outside a couple of the rooms....

Or, be a responsible, non-fun hating adult and quietly ask for a room change as suggested. Stink bomb that hallway as you leave with your last bag though.

RJ
06-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Step into a Slim Jim. Apparently teens love those things.

PunkinDrublic
06-19-2007, 06:24 PM

Is that your default answer to everything hire a hooker?

Bacon Cheeseburger
06-19-2007, 06:28 PM
Hehe, that reminds of the time a bunch of us rented hotel rooms on New Years Eve. Apparently on that night you're also allowed to let your children play with hotel elevators the entire evening. Any attempt to use them was nearly futile, and if you did gain control of one, you could be assured that you'd be stopping on every floor.

TinyEvel
06-19-2007, 06:44 PM
Rape. The only solution is rape. Hard, angry, public rape.

Simply Red
06-19-2007, 06:47 PM
may get a night free or discount

PunkinDrublic
06-19-2007, 06:48 PM
I say you quit whining about it to us and go kick their little asses.

trndobrd
06-19-2007, 06:55 PM
This is the best way. I'd rather get free shit than revenge on annoying people.

I would rather get revenge on annoying people than get free stuff.

Besides, I've been in this room for over a week and don't feel like repacking all my stuff. My employer is paying for the room, so it wouldn't save me any money anyway.

trndobrd
06-19-2007, 06:57 PM
wait until after they go to bed, put some empty beer cans and a couple of half full ones outside a couple of the rooms....

:hmmm: But how to empty out the beer cans?

trndobrd
06-19-2007, 06:57 PM
They just got pizza delivered by the sponsor. They are quiet for now.

Donger
06-19-2007, 06:59 PM
What brand of hotel?

trndobrd
06-19-2007, 07:00 PM
What brand of hotel?

Days Inn

Donger
06-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Days Inn

Are you being punished or something?

trndobrd
06-19-2007, 07:07 PM

Just a cost concious employer. Not a bad hotel. Breakfast, internet, nice pool, clean room w/ fridge and microwave. No problems up until tonight.

Donger
06-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Just a cost concious employer. Not a bad hotel. Breakfast, internet, nice pool, clean room w/ fridge and microwave. No problems up until tonight.

Well, that's good. Heck, I've stayed in some $300/night joints that had worse issues than what you're going through. As long as there is no outside access to your door.

luv
06-19-2007, 07:19 PM
I stayed at a Days Inn in Mississippi that was great.

Bwana
06-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Act bat shit crazy, I'm talking to the point that it would make Norman Bates question your sanity.

I am on the road a considerable amount of time and run into this more often than I would like to admit.

My reaction depends directly on how tired I am, if it's been a long day, the tilt of the moon...........whatever. There are times if I am beat down, that I will just stick my head out the door and ask nicely for the hall rats to please hold it down. If that doesn't work, I normally stick my head back out the door and say, "Hey! I asked you nicely once, you guys NEED TO HOLD DOWN THE RACKET!" If it keeps up after that, well, that has only happened once and it got a little western. :shake:

Now if I am feeling well rested and it happens, the format changes after the first request. That's when the bat shit crazy act comes into play and it's time to have a little fun. Give your hair the Cosmo Kramer look and get it started. Walk out in the hall with that deer in the headlight / Jack Nicholson Redrum look on your face and start talking to (and answering) yourself. Come up with some kind of incorhearent babble such as NaaaaaaaaaaNey! NaaaaaaaaNey! WOO WOO! Ask the Kiddies if they know where your teddy is, do you think there is really a mother ship, or "I know who sent you!!" is also a nice touch. Start a conversation with the elevator door. Burst out in laughter for no apparent reason, then the serious look, closing with the psycho Nicholson Redrum look. :drool:

By the time you are done with a few of those things, the last thing the hotel carpet noise rats are going to want to do is make noise and bring "that crazy bastard back out of his room." :evil:

Donger
06-19-2007, 07:26 PM
I stayed at a Days Inn in Mississippi that was great.

You poor thing.

JazzzLovr
06-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Act bat shit crazy, I'm talking to the point that it would make Norman Bates question your sanity.

I am on the road a considerable amount of time and run into this more often than I would like to admit.

My reaction depends directly on how tired I am, if it's been a long day, the tilt of the moon...........whatever. There are times if I am beat down, that I will just stick my head out the door and ask nicely for the hall rats to please hold it down. If that doesn't work, I normally stick my head back out the door and say, "Hey! I asked you nicely once, you guys NEED TO HOLD DOWN THE RACKET!" If it keeps up after that, well, that has only happened once and it got a little western. :shake:

Now if I am feeling well rested and it happens, the format changes after the first request. That's when the bat shit crazy act comes into play and it's time to have a little fun. Give your hair the Cosmo Kramer look and get it started. Walk out in the hall with that deer in the headlight / Jack Nicholson Redrum look on your face and start talking to (and answering) yourself. Come up with some kind of incorhearent babble such as NaaaaaaaaaaNey! NaaaaaaaaNey! WOO WOO! Ask the Kiddies if they know where your teddy is, do youthink there is a mother ship or, "I know who sent you!!" is also a nice touch. Start a conversation with the elevator door. Burst out in laughter for no apparent reason, then the serious look, closing with the psycho Nicholson Redrum look. :drool:

By the time you are done with a few of those things, the last thing the hotel carpet noise rats are going to want to do is make noise and bring "that crazy bastard back out of his room." :evil:

:wayne:

I knew you'd come through. LMAO

Bwana
06-19-2007, 07:34 PM
:wayne:

I knew you'd come through. LMAO

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello Tam! How the hell are ya? :)

Simplex3
06-19-2007, 07:35 PM
They just got pizza delivered by the sponsor. They are quiet for now.
I'm thinking a couple (dozen) more pizzas may be in order.

JazzzLovr
06-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello Tam! How the hell are ya? :)

Busy, but pretty good. Just finished one of my graduate courses, so I have a little extra spare time for a few weeks before the next one starts.

How bout you? :)

Bwana
06-19-2007, 07:50 PM
Busy, but pretty good. Just finished one of my graduate courses, so I have a little extra spare time for a few weeks before the next one starts.

How bout you? :)

Mostly all work and no play, but that is soon to change as my fly rod will be with me on the road now that the waters around the state are clearing up. :hmmm:

JazzzLovr
06-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Mostly all work and no play, but that is soon to change as my fly rod will be with me on the road now that the waters around the state are clearing up. :hmmm:

Heh. David was mentioning the other day that he'd like to go fishing up your way some time. I told him he ought to talk you into being his fishing guide. ;)

Rain Man
06-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Rape. The only solution is rape. Hard, angry, public rape.

It worked great for the Vikings.

C-Mac
06-19-2007, 08:50 PM
.http://www.gigglesnfarts.com/EPics/MISC/antifreeze1.gif

Demonpenz
06-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Get off my lawn whippersnappers!