PDA

View Full Version : Any bowlers out there??

Postal_clone
06-19-2007, 08:23 PM
I am looking to buy a 15 or 16 pound Brunswick red Alert bowling ball but am having hard time finding one. Any suggestions??

FAX
06-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Wow. Have you come to the right place, Mr. Postal_clone. There are tons of bowlers here. In fact, Mr. Pinkfloyd is one of the greatest bowlers of all times. I'm sure he can help you.

FAX

Simply Red
06-19-2007, 08:36 PM
Wow. Have you come to the right place, Mr. Postal_clone. There are tons of bowlers here. In fact, Mr. Pinkfloyd is one of the greatest bowlers of all times. I'm sure he can help you.

FAX
ROFL The assembly of words.

ohhh! :)

The assembly of words.

Ebolapox
06-19-2007, 08:37 PM
I have a bowler hat... it's like one of them thar laurel and hardy hats.

Bwana
06-19-2007, 08:47 PM
My company sent me a fricken shirt that looks like a bowling shirt with a note that said, "thanks for all you do, this shirt is for you." I slacked off for two days after that insult. What size do you wear? :)

As far as bowlers, Gaz is a bowling machine.

ChiefsFire
06-19-2007, 08:48 PM
YESSSSS

I made it in before PinkFloyd

Coach
06-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Depends on what kind of a ball you want. Do you want a ball that is rubber, urethane, plastic, reactive resin (solid, particle, or pearl) or a combination of these materials?

Bwana
06-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Depends on what kind of a ball you want. Do you want a ball that is rubber, urethane, plastic, reactive resin (solid, particle, or pearl) or a combination of these materials?

Coach buddy, that's way more information than I wanted to know about your balls. :eek:

|Zach|
06-19-2007, 09:54 PM
I will call a friend of mine at Lunar Bowl tomorrow and see if it is around...

PastorMikH
06-19-2007, 09:56 PM
I'd just keep watching ebay if I were you. You might also take a look at the specs on Bruswick's site and see if they are making a new ball with similar coverstock and weight block.

PastorMikH
06-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Coach buddy, that's way more information than I wanted to know about your balls. :eek:

The rest of us realized he was talking about bowling balls. We really didn't need to know which gutter your mind is in.

:shake:

Coach
06-19-2007, 10:24 PM

Hardy hardy har. Besides, I would have been alot more comfortable if you didn't even brought this up. As Pastor mentioned, I don't think we need to know which gutter your mind is in. :shake:

:D :p

Bwana
06-19-2007, 11:27 PM
The rest of us realized he was talking about bowling balls. We really didn't need to know which gutter your mind is in.

:shake:

As was I Kingpin... o:-)

Molitoth
06-20-2007, 12:55 PM
You've seen those clear bowling balls with the bowling pin on the inside, or the rose like in kingpin??? well I want to design my own bowling ball with this on the inside...

http://www.sw.org/web/iwcontent/public/womens_inst/en_us/images/obgyn_fmle.gif

Guess where the finger holes are located.

:)