PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe all Muslims are trouble?

Logical
06-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Are you one of the people who distrust all Muslims and feel they should all be deported?

Or

Do you trust most Muslims and think the troublesome ones are the exception to the rule.

Edit: Note this is thread cannot be construed as baiting or bashing Christians.

Count Alex's Losses
06-19-2007, 10:27 PM
No, only internet trolls.

Coach
06-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Eh, it can be applied to any race, basically. I mean, you got a few Muslims that are trouble, a few whites that are trouble, a few African-American that are trouble, a few Hispanic people that are trouble, etc etc etc.

It's society, unfortunately.

unothadeal
06-19-2007, 10:29 PM
I'm rascist so I don't think I should cast a vote.

Donger
06-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Are you one of the people who distrust all Muslims and feel they should all be deported?

Or

Do you trust most Muslims and think the troublesome ones are the exception to the rule.

Deported?

Ugly Duck
06-19-2007, 10:34 PM
I gotsum friends that are Muslims.... you'd really never know, 'cept their hair is kinda dark and they have slight Iranian accents. One friend converted from Christianity when he married a Muslim - guy has red hair & looks like an Irishman. They're just regular folk....

pikesome
06-19-2007, 10:35 PM
I'm rascist so I don't think I should cast a vote.

Muslim not a race...

pikesome
06-19-2007, 10:36 PM

I thought that was reserved for Mexicans.

unothadeal
06-19-2007, 10:42 PM
Muslim not a race...
Well then I'm...religist....

Sully
06-19-2007, 10:43 PM
I've known far too many throughout my life to believe that.

KcMizzou
06-19-2007, 10:43 PM
No, obviously not.

Brock
06-19-2007, 10:44 PM
Just the Mexican ones.

Logical
06-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Deported?Yup, actually I got this idea for a thread from a talk radio host who was saying we needed to deprt all Muslims to avoid terrorism.

Cochise
06-19-2007, 10:55 PM
This offseason hit rock bottom, broke out the shovels, and is halfway through the earth's mantle already.

pikesome
06-19-2007, 11:03 PM
This offseason hit rock bottom, broke out the shovels, and is halfway through the earth's mantle already.
http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1010/272679.1010.A.jpg
It's dangerous to do that, we need to turn back now!

Simply Red
06-19-2007, 11:07 PM
I truly feel the non-abrasive Muslims need to discourage the extremist and the non-abrasive we've lacked vocally.

Bob Dole
06-19-2007, 11:10 PM
Yup, actually I got this idea for a thread from a talk radio host who was saying we needed to deprt all Muslims to avoid terrorism.

Welcome to 1944.

Logical
06-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Welcome to 1944.I agree, I could not believe anyone would openly advocate this policy.

HolmeZz
06-19-2007, 11:16 PM
I truly feel the non-abrasive Muslims need to discourage the extremist and the non-abrasive we've lacked vocally.

A few have spoken up, but frankly it's not their job. Just like it's not the job of Christians to have to speak out against Fred Phelps. You don't have to 'clear your name' as a Muslim or a Christian. Innocent until proven guilty, baby.

ClevelandBronco
06-19-2007, 11:18 PM
When I see one of these discussions it makes me I wish I was too damn dyslexic to read it.

SNR
06-19-2007, 11:19 PM
Logical, for crying out loud, go do something. Take a walk, spend time with friends, just stop posting this bullshit on here :shake:

Simply Red
06-19-2007, 11:22 PM
A few have spoken up, but frankly it's not their job. Just like it's not the job of Christians to have to speak out against Fred Phelps. You don't have to 'clear your name' as a Muslim or a Christian. Innocent until proven guilty, baby.
Why? The extremists are claiming their calm faith. Why can't they defend it for what it really is?

Direckshun
06-19-2007, 11:23 PM
This is a ****ing retarded question.

Simply Red
06-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Besides. BS! Name a Christian that wouldn't discourage bombing. Not trying to piss you off. I'm just saying...

HolmeZz
06-19-2007, 11:25 PM
Besides. BS! Name a Christian that wouldn't discourage bombing. Not trying to piss you off. I'm just saying...

So you think the typical Muslim condones suicide bombing?

greg63
Logical, for crying out loud, go do something. Take a walk, spend time with friends, just stop posting this bullshit on here :shake:

I concur, and feel so dirty.

Logical

This is not at all like the other threads there is no way to construe this as bashing Christians or even baiting them. Good lord some people are completely intolerant.

Simply Red
This is a ****ing retarded question.
Which one D.S. hopefully not mine? LOL...

HolmeZz
06-19-2007, 11:26 PM
Why? The extremists are claiming their calm faith. Why can't they defend it for what it really is?

Phelps claims his faith too. It's idiotic to believe the typical person of each of their faiths shares the extreme views that an Islamic terrorist or Phelps preaches.

Logical
06-19-2007, 11:27 PM
This is a ****ing retarded question.It is not really a question it is a choice. There are people out there who are advocating this, Michael Savage among them.

Simply Red
06-19-2007, 11:29 PM
So you think the typical Muslim condones suicide bombing?
Not at all. I just wish they'd really speak-up to defend the dove O religion it really is and always has been. I have Muslim friends. Mkay!

Direckshun
06-19-2007, 11:33 PM
Which one D.S. hopefully not mine? LOL...
The OP.

ClevelandBronco
06-19-2007, 11:33 PM
This is not at all like the other threads there is no way to construe this as bashing Christians or even baiting them. Good lord some people are completely intolerant.

I think he was just trying to make the point that you're acting like a general pain in the ass again, not an anti-Christian pain in the ass.

Direckshun
06-19-2007, 11:34 PM
It is not really a question it is a choice. There are people out there who are advocating this, Michael Savage among them.
Michael Savage? You're throwing Michael ****ing Savage at me?

Michael Savage is an idiot with a microphone. What the hell is wrong with you?

Sully
06-19-2007, 11:38 PM
Not at all. I just wish they'd really speak-up to defend the dove O religion it really is and always has been. I have Muslim friends. Mkay!
I'm just curious.
In what way do you want them to speak out?
It doesn't take much more than a simple google search to find many examples of speaking out. But when you don't have the mic, people don't tend to listen much, especially when you are often viewed as the enemy.

Brock
06-19-2007, 11:39 PM
"Do you think Jews should be annihilated?'

I actually read in a history book that some guy wanted to do this. What do you think?

Bwana
06-19-2007, 11:40 PM
:spock: Anyone taking the:

Simply Red
06-19-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm just curious.
In what way do you want them to speak out?
It doesn't take much more than a simple google search to find many examples of speaking out. But when you don't have the mic, people don't tend to listen much, especially when you are often viewed as the enemy.
Dude, I like you. You know that. I have no problem with Muslims. Through my outlets though; I haven't heard one of the person O belief discourage the extremist acts on the record. I'm not perfect, I haven't covered every inch. O the internet. I appologize if I've missed a key-ingredient regarding this issue. I don't just jump on an opinion like some on here.

your pal...

-SR

Logical
06-19-2007, 11:49 PM
We have a thread on to flush or not to flush and this thread is being criticized for content?

ClevelandBronco
06-19-2007, 11:50 PM
We have a thread on to flush or not to flush and this thread is being criticized for content?

Speaks volumes about what your threads have become here.

KcMizzou
06-19-2007, 11:51 PM
We have a thread on to flush or not to flush and this thread is being criticized for content?It's the evil red demon bias.

FAX
06-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Get a Muslim drunk on Tequila and, yes, they're all trouble.

FAX

Logical
06-19-2007, 11:53 PM
Speaks volumes about what your threads have become here.

I think it is amazing that a National Talk Radio show host is advocating this policy. As such you would have to believe there is a following for this lunatic belief. I was wondering if ChiefsPlanets would have any followers?

Sully
06-19-2007, 11:54 PM
Dude, I like you. You know that. I have no problem with Muslims. Through my outlets though; I haven't heard one of the person O belief discourage the extremist acts on the record. I'm not perfect, I haven't covered every inch. O the internet. I appologize if I've missed a key-ingredient regarding this issue. I don't just jump on an opinion like some on here.

your pal...

-SR
If my reply sounded snotty, I apologize, I really didn't mean it too.
However, I often hear this, that they should speak out against these acts, and I am just curious how. They don't have any real standing in any western media, therefore we don't ever really see any representative example of their thoughts on anything. I'm pretty sure if they released some new "laws" on how drivers should act in traffic, it certainly wouldn't be the number 3 story on the nightly news.
But I just think those who say that, should do a little research. Because the fact is that many have spoken out against it. It lasts for about 1 news cycle when it happens, and may be hidden deep in the news coverage behind a missing coed in Bermuda and a coked out former playmate, but it's there.

ClevelandBronco
06-19-2007, 11:55 PM
I think it is amazing that a National Talk Radio show host is advocating this policy. As such you would have to believe there is a following for this lunatic belief. I was wondering if ChiefsPlanets would have any followers?

Savage is a prostitute. Have at it.

KcMizzou
06-19-2007, 11:55 PM
I think it is amazing that a National Talk Radio show host is advocating this policy. As such you would have to believe there is a following for this lunatic belief. I was wondering if ChiefsPlanets would have any followers?It doesn't seem so.

BucEyedPea
06-19-2007, 11:58 PM
No! But I wouldn't want to stir 'em up!

Good fences make good neighbors as Mr. Frost said.

Leave 'em alone, and let's go home.

Logical
06-19-2007, 11:59 PM
It doesn't seem so.I would hope not.

SNR
06-20-2007, 12:04 AM
We have a thread on to flush or not to flush and this thread is being criticized for content?If people took this conversation seriously, it'd go to DC in minutes. The only reason it's not there is because making fun of your posting style as of late is something everyone can enjoy, not just armchair politicians.

Why ask this question, Logical? What kind of information are you seeking about this subject? Are you just looking for someone in the minority who believes Muslims should be deported so you can rip it to shreds?

Are you seriously expecting a healthy conversation with this question? That both sides of the argument will be well-represented and that only healthy discussion will emerge from it?

Freedom of speech and everything, but for crying out loud, use some common sense. People don't want to talk about this bullshit.

Pitt Gorilla
06-20-2007, 12:07 AM
Logical, for crying out loud, go do something. Take a walk, spend time with friends, just stop posting this bullshit on here :shake:You don't really have to open the thread. Seriously. Use the ignore feature, if you so wish.

Simply Red
06-20-2007, 12:10 AM
If my reply sounded snotty, I apologize, I really didn't mean it too.
However, I often hear this, that they should speak out against these acts, and I am just curious how. They don't have any real standing in any western media, therefore we don't ever really see any representative example of their thoughts on anything. I'm pretty sure if they released some new "laws" on how drivers should act in traffic, it certainly wouldn't be the number 3 story on the nightly news.
But I just think those who say that, should do a little research. Because the fact is that many have spoken out against it. It lasts for about 1 news cycle when it happens, and may be hidden deep in the news coverage behind a missing coed in Bermuda and a coked out former playmate, but it's there.
no worries mate. This riggamarole is nothing more than "The sign of the times." I fully expect we'll connect on the next topic of discussion we merge upon. You are really respected as a poster on here and if that is ever disturbed it won't be by me...

-have a good one, this person's gotta crash.

Logical
06-20-2007, 12:10 AM
If people took this conversation seriously, it'd go to DC in minutes. The only reason it's not there is because making fun of your posting style as of late is something everyone can enjoy, not just armchair politicians.

Why ask this question, Logical? What kind of information are you seeking about this subject? Are you just looking for someone in the minority who believes Muslims should be deported so you can rip it to shreds?

Are you seriously expecting a healthy conversation with this question? That both sides of the argument will be well-represented and that only healthy discussion will emerge from it?

Freedom of speech and everything, but for crying out loud, use some common sense. People don't want to talk about this bullshit.

Your choice, if you did not want to talk about it why even bother posting in this thread, you only encourage me right?

Personally I am worried that there are people that really believe like Savage and frankly I want to understand how they think and why they think this way.

ClevelandBronco
06-20-2007, 12:11 AM
You don't really have to open the thread. Seriously. Use the ignore feature, if you so wish.

Did you just criticize a guy for criticizing a guy?

You don't really have to reply to SNR. Seriously. Use the ignore feature, if you so wish.

Sully
06-20-2007, 12:13 AM

You don't really have to reply to SNR. Seriously. Use the ignore feature, if you so wish.
Did you just criticize a guy for criticizing a guy for criticizing a guy?

ROFL

Logical
06-20-2007, 12:17 AM

I don't think I criticized him. I pointed out that he did not have to respond, especially since he thinks it encourages my bad behavior.:p

SNR
06-20-2007, 12:17 AM
Your choice, if you did not want to talk about it why even bother posting in this thread, you only encourage me right?

Personally I am worried that there are people that really believe like Savage and frankly I want to understand how they think and why they think this way.Fine. I won't click on these threads next time.

The only thing that bugs me is that we created a DC forum for this very reason. Sure, the people who hated the political threads could have ignored them as well, but by the end, I think all parties were happier with the creation of the DC forum. Why does this thread have to go on the main page?

FAX
06-20-2007, 12:19 AM
I think Mr. Logical posted it here because DC is rife with troubled Muslims, Mr. SNR.

FAX

Logical
06-20-2007, 12:20 AM
Fine. I won't click on these threads next time.

The only thing that bugs me is that we created a DC forum for this very reason. Sure, the people who hated the political threads could have ignored them as well, but by the end, I think all parties were happier with the creation of the DC forum. Why does this thread have to go on the main page?

I am very careful to avoid politics, this is not politics. We have all sorts of threads on the main page about bashing, gay bashing, Christian bashing, well you get the point, what is one more to discuss Muslim bashing going to hurt and how exactly is it special?

ClevelandBronco
06-20-2007, 12:20 AM
Did you just criticize a guy for criticizing a guy for criticizing a guy?

ROFL

I don't know. I have myself on "ignore."

ClevelandBronco
06-20-2007, 12:22 AM
I don't think I criticized him. I pointed out that he did not have to respond, especially since he thinks it encourages my bad behavior.:p

Don't jump the gun, Logical. My post quoted Pitt Gorilla and was directed at him.

Logical
06-20-2007, 12:23 AM
I think Mr. Logical posted it here because DC is rife with troubled Muslims, Mr. SNR.

FAX

That is it exactly Mr. Fax.ROFL

Logical
06-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Don't jump the gun, Logical. My post quoted Pitt Gorilla and was directed at him.:clap: You got me

Pitt Gorilla
06-20-2007, 12:28 AM

You don't really have to reply to SNR. Seriously. Use the ignore feature, if you so wish.I missed the criticism element of my post. I thought it was a helpful suggestion.

SNR
06-20-2007, 12:29 AM
I am very careful to avoid politics, this is not politics. We have all sorts of threads on the main page about bashing, gay bashing, Christian bashing, well you get the point, what is one more to discuss Muslim bashing going to hurt and how exactly is it special?Gay bashing? Christian bashing? That was months ago, and the threads' intentions were never to seek out that kind of pissing into the wind.

ClevelandBronco
06-20-2007, 12:32 AM
I missed the criticism element of my post...

My bad. What is your first languge then?

Logical
06-20-2007, 12:41 AM
Gay bashing? Christian bashing? That was months ago, and the threads' intentions were never to seek out that kind of pissing into the wind.

Really, and how exactly do you know that as a fact?

SNR
06-20-2007, 01:39 AM
Really, and how exactly do you know that as a fact?Did mmaddog's gay bashing comments come as a result of being drawn to the thread or because of what someone said in the thread?

Logical
06-20-2007, 02:02 AM
Did mmaddog's gay bashing comments come as a result of being drawn to the thread or because of what someone said in the thread?

I suppose you are going to tell me that Tim Hardaway: "I hate gay people" was not intended to spawn discussion both pro and con and to result in bashing gays?

ClevelandBronco
06-20-2007, 02:24 AM
I suppose you are going to tell me that Tim Hardaway: "I hate gay people" was not intended to spawn discussion both pro and con and to result in bashing gays? (Emphasis by me; not by Logical.)

I would have expected it to result in bashing Tim Hardaway's short-sightedness in sharing his opinion publicly. I wouldn't expect the discussion to be a gay bash-athon.

I mean, the discussion of Don Imus's firing was about Don Imus's words. It wasn't about a veiled opportunity to lash out at "nappy headed 'ho's."

Pitt Gorilla
06-20-2007, 02:59 AM
I would have expected it to result in bashing Tim Hardaway's short-sightedness in sharing his opinion publicly. I wouldn't expect the discussion to be a gay bash-athon.

I mean, the discussion of Don Imus's firing was about Don Imus's words. It wasn't about a veiled opportunity to lash out at "nappy headed 'ho's."And yet, you have no problem spinning my words into a criticism.

ChiefFan31
06-20-2007, 03:19 AM
Good God. Simmah down na

BWillie
06-20-2007, 03:24 AM
Chose your next words wisely Persians.

Fishpicker
06-20-2007, 04:32 AM
Phelps claims his faith too. It's idiotic to believe the typical person of each of their faiths shares the extreme views that an Islamic terrorist or Phelps preaches.

the average islamic terrorist is not a religious leader. Fred Phelps is one (RL) though.

HemiEd
06-20-2007, 05:43 AM
It is not really a question it is a choice. There are people out there who are advocating this, Michael Savage among them.

I was figured that was the talk show host you were talking about.

crazycoffey
06-20-2007, 08:40 AM
MODS!!!! Please Ban ALL Religious based Threads off the planet or at least to over to HELL (AKA the DC lounge)

:)

chasedude
06-20-2007, 08:45 AM
**** the middle east
There's too many problems
They just get in the way
We sure could live without them
They hijack our planes
They raise our oil prices
We'll kill them all and have a ball
And end their ****in' crisis
BEIRUT, LEBANON-Won't exist once we're done
LIBYA, IRAN-We'll flush the bastards down the can
SYRIANS and SHIITES-Crush their faces with our might
Then Israel and Egypt can live in peace without these dicks

Edit: Rep to anyone who knows the artist of this song

Duck Dog
06-20-2007, 08:46 AM
I think good Muslims have a responsibility to stop bad Muslims from becoming terrorists. They are failing miserably. So yes, I lay partial blame on good Muslims even though they aren't directly involved in the terror.

Good white people had the responsibility of stopping bad white people from owning slaves. Slavery was brought to an end.

Pennywise
06-20-2007, 08:47 AM
Say it sister.

http://www.break.com/index/arab-woman-takes-on-muslim-cleric2.html

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-20-2007, 09:26 AM
Of Course they are. Look at this guy:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQJsQ7HoJmM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQJsQ7HoJmM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-20-2007, 09:26 AM
I think good Muslims have a responsibility to stop bad Muslims from becoming terrorists. They are failing miserably. So yes, I lay partial blame on good Muslims even though they aren't directly involved in the terror.

Good white people had the responsibility of stopping bad white people from owning slaves. Slavery was brought to an end.

That sounds like a bizarre mixture of segregational ethics.

chasedude
06-20-2007, 09:32 AM
Say it sister.

http://www.break.com/index/arab-woman-takes-on-muslim-cleric2.html

Wow! She put much into perspective. She's right about Islam still in the dark ages. Christianity had it's dark ages, the Crusades.

Simply Red
06-20-2007, 09:34 AM
**** the middle east
There's too many problems
They just get in the way
We sure could live without them
They hijack our planes
They raise our oil prices
We'll kill them all and have a ball
And end their ****in' crisis
BEIRUT, LEBANON-Won't exist once we're done
LIBYA, IRAN-We'll flush the bastards down the can
SYRIANS and SHIITES-Crush their faces with our might
Then Israel and Egypt can live in peace without these dicks

Edit: Rep to anyone who knows the artist of this song

Erasure?

chasedude
06-20-2007, 10:03 AM
Erasure?

Nope, nice try though :shake:

Hog Farmer
06-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Muslims don't eat pork so should therefore be executed.

Sure-Oz
06-20-2007, 12:34 PM
Muslims don't eat pork so should therefore be executed.
pork tastes weird to me the few times ive had it

please don't kill me :deevee:

Duck Dog
06-20-2007, 03:19 PM
That sounds like a bizarre mixture of segregational ethics.

It's common sense, IMO.

Q- Who is teaching hate to Muslims?

A- Other Muslims.

Simply Red
06-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Nope, nice try though :shake:
Stormtroopers of Death.

Logical
06-20-2007, 07:50 PM

I mean, the discussion of Don Imus's firing was about Don Imus's words. It wasn't about a veiled opportunity to lash out at "nappy headed 'ho's."Well you would have been partially wrong in both cases. Imus's thread became about language not Imus. Hardaways thread became about gay bashing.

Logical
06-20-2007, 07:57 PM
Gay bashing? Christian bashing? That was months ago, and the threads' intentions were never to seek out that kind of pissing into the wind.That is not the point, the point is the thread creator had to know based on the Planet's history how the thread would spin itself.

chasedude
06-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Stormtroopers of Death.

Bingo! Tell him what's he's won Bob... :D

GoHuge
06-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Any extremeists are dangerous.

Hog Farmer
06-22-2007, 10:38 AM
pork tastes weird to me the few times ive had it

please don't kill me :deevee:

WTF , Bacon tastes weird? You do know what pork is right?

gblowfish
06-22-2007, 11:30 AM
Just the ones with rocket propelled grenades.

They are definitely trouble.

LOCOChief
06-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Muslim = not trustworthy
Bacon = yummy, crispy or not.

LOCOChief
06-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Only if they're breathing.

StcChief
06-22-2007, 12:53 PM
Just the ones with concealed weapons.

The rocket launchers, Bomb vests, drivers of car bombs,
makers of IEDs,

the death to infidel crowd....

others that believe in peace and conexistence no.

Inspector
06-22-2007, 01:39 PM
I may be wrong, but I don't think we can deport any American citizens. The Muslim friend of mine was born in Louisiana.

I might have misunderstood the question - I do that a lot.

Garcia Bronco
06-22-2007, 01:57 PM

Or

Edit: Note this is thread cannot be construed as baiting or bashing Christians.

I distrust all muslims(islamic muslims) because all muslims do not speak out against terrorist muslims. Until that happens they are all guilty IMO

Inspector
06-22-2007, 02:00 PM
I distrust all muslims(islamic muslims) because all muslims do not speak out against terrorist muslims. Until that happens they are all guilty IMO

Even the ones who speak out against the terrorists? My boss is a Muslim. She and her congregation have been really vocal about wanting the terrorist to die.

Her son just got back from Iraq where he got to shoot him a few terrorists.

Should we hate her and her son too? Heck, he's done more to fight against the terrorists than me. I haven't shot anyone.

LOCOChief
06-22-2007, 02:04 PM
I may be wrong, but I don't think we can deport any American citizens. The Muslim friend of mine was born in Louisiana.

I might have misunderstood the question - I do that a lot.

You are wrong, we can in fact deport anyone the Federal govt wants, they could even make your friend dissapear.

Garcia Bronco
06-22-2007, 02:06 PM
Even the ones who speak out against the terrorists? My boss is a Muslim. She and her congregation have been really vocal about wanting the terrorist to die.

Should we hate her and her son too? Heck, he's done more to fight against the terrorists than me. I haven't shot anyone.

At this point I consider that the exception to the rule in the sense that I have not heard anything about that. Bottom line...Islamic Muslim leaders in the Mid East are not trying to stop the problem. Islam was founded by a war lord...so what should we really expect?

Inspector
06-22-2007, 02:14 PM
At this point I consider that the exception to the rule in the sense that I have not heard anything about that. Bottom line...Islamic Muslim leaders in the Mid East are not trying to stop the problem. Islam was founded by a war lord...so what should we really expect?

Yeah, I agree with ya, especially about the Muslim leaders in the mid-east. I'd like to see them call their folowers to arms to join the rest of the world who is trying to stop terrorists. It would really help the image of the good ones.

Overall these Muslim folks I know are very exceptional people regardless of their faith. Yep, they really are the exception.

Garcia Bronco
06-22-2007, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I agree with ya, especially about the Muslim leaders in the mid-east. I'd like to see them call their folowers to arms to join the rest of the world who is trying to stop terrorists. It would really help the image of the good ones.

Overall these Muslim folks I know are very exceptional people regardless of their faith. Yep, they really are the exception.

I haven't read the entire thread...but I would also point out that their are Christian Muslims as well.

Logical
06-23-2007, 01:28 AM
I haven't read the entire thread...but I would also point out that their are Christian Muslims as well.Christian Muslims? Sounds oxymoronic.

Logical
06-23-2007, 01:30 AM
I distrust all muslims(islamic muslims) because all muslims do not speak out against terrorist muslims. Until that happens they are all guilty IMOAre you serious?

Fishpicker
06-23-2007, 01:37 AM
Christian Muslims? Sounds oxymoronic.

I've met a lot of muslims that are familiar with the Gospel. they consider him a prophet. so they do believe in the existence of Jesus.

DaneMcCloud
06-23-2007, 02:03 AM

So does that mean that during World War II, you would have distrusted all Italian-Americans, German-Americans and Japanese-Americans, regardless of how long they've been in this country?

Did Italian-Americans need to "speak out" against Mussolini in order to not get deported? Did all the German-Americans need to speak out against Hitler to not get deported?

Your views are very, very discouraging and I'm sure you're not the only one who shares them. This just goes to show that something very wrong is going on in America when innocent people should some how "prove" they're innocent to Americans of different race and religion.

It's actually very, very scary.

ChiefaRoo
06-23-2007, 02:11 AM
Are they trouble? Some of them are and if they want to kill people we should kill them first.

DaneMcCloud
06-23-2007, 02:18 AM
Are they trouble? Some of them are and if they want to kill people we should kill them first.

I thought you were gambling and picking up trannies?

Oh wait - isn't that the same thing? :p :p

ChiefaRoo
06-23-2007, 02:21 AM
I thought you were gambling and picking up trannies?

Oh wait - isn't that the same thing? :p :p

I'm taking a break and regrouping. Nothing like a 8 days in Vegas playing poker to suck the life out of you. Even worse, now my hours are completely reversed since WSOP poker tournaments don't end until 2:00AM Pacific Time. I think I'm the only person awake in Wichita right now.

Speaking of sucking Dane, how's the Tranny action out your front door? C'mon admit it you've got one with you right now dontcha? :)

DaneMcCloud
06-23-2007, 02:23 AM
You're back home already? How'd you do? Win a few bucks? Win enough to move to the West Coast so you won't complain about the time change?

:p

ChiefaRoo
06-23-2007, 02:26 AM
You're back home already? How'd you do? Win a few bucks?

I cashed in two of the four events I played in and basically tripled my buyin. I could of gone deep in one but I had a guy who was a 3/1 dog suck out on me late in the day. It happens. Heading back out for the main. Hope to make some noise.

ChiefaRoo
06-23-2007, 02:28 AM
I cashed in two of the four events I played in and basically tripled my buyin. I could of gone deep in one but I had a guy who was a 3/1 dog suck out on me late in the day. It happens. Heading back out for the main. Hope to make some noise.

Ok, I admit it he was a 3 to 2 dog but he still sucked out. ;)

DaneMcCloud
06-23-2007, 02:30 AM

Good luck. Kick some ass!

ChiefaRoo
06-23-2007, 02:31 AM
Good luck. Kick some ass!

Thanks, send the Karma.

Mojo Rising
06-23-2007, 02:36 AM
All extremist are trouble. However, I have heard of people from every religon accepting others except muslims.

Every person I know who has married a muslim (less than 10) has had to convert to Islam. I know many other people who have married another from a different religon and didn't convert.

Muslims seem to want to take over the world and take us back to the 14th century.

ChiefaRoo
06-23-2007, 02:43 AM
All extremist are trouble. However, I have heard of people from every religon accepting others except muslims.

Every person I know who has married a muslim (less than 10) has had to convert to Islam. I know many other people who have married another from a different religon and didn't convert.

Muslims seem to want to take over the world and take us back to the 14th century.

Agreed. The intolerance and IMO the inferiority complex of your average Muslim is profound. I think a lot of governments in the Muslim world use religion as a control to distract the average Muslim from realizing that they lag the world in education, per capita income and opportunity. The Muslim religion in general needs a reformation, the governments in the region need to be reformed and the radical killers need to be confronted and crushed. Its a fooking mess and it's time for them to grow up and take care of their own instead of trying to destroy or convert the world.

Mojo Rising
06-23-2007, 03:11 AM
Agreed. The intolerance and IMO the inferiority complex of your average Muslim is profound. I think a lot of governments in the Muslim world use religion as a control to distract the average Muslim from realizing that they lag the world in education, per capita income and opportunity. The Muslim religion in general needs a reformation, the governments in the region need to be reformed and the radical killers need to be confronted and crushed. Its a fooking mess and it's time for them to grow up and take care of their own instead of trying to destroy or convert the world.

The most humorous was a guy named Navid (na veed). He grew up in So Cal and had a complex so he called himself Na Vid (like David).

If he wanted to be American so bad then why did he make his Chinese wife convert to Islam?

We all worked at the same company and I can't tell you how many times I went in his office and he was indoctinating her into Islam at every visit.

Sure-Oz
06-23-2007, 09:28 AM

My parents are not requiring anyone to convert and just respect each others religious beliefs, and they absolutely adore my gf and her family. I guess we are the "accepting" ones. They at one time preferred me to marry a muslim only growing up but they would rather just see me happy, suprisingly easy transition for them considering how religious they are.

Mojo Rising
06-23-2007, 11:17 AM
I don't know if the parents were behind it.

The people I knew it was the husbands who were the ones who instigated the conversion.

Would you encourage your fiance to convert?

chagrin
06-23-2007, 11:28 AM
I think the words were written verbatim, "convert or kill"

Sure-Oz
06-23-2007, 11:41 AM
I don't know if the parents were behind it.

The people I knew it was the husbands who were the ones who instigated the conversion.

Would you encourage your fiance to convert?
Nope, im pretty "americanized" to be honest and open and so are my parents living here 25+ years, its up to her, we already have discussed it and we decided to respect each others beliefs etc. I think thats how it should be and ive had religious stuff get in the way where a girl said i was against her beliefs when she really dated me, it hurt but i realized she wasn't the one for me and she knew where i was from, not like my name is bob hehe. ;) We are definetly up for learning about each others and supporting each other. I know if i pop the question this will not be an issue, where I thought it could be because ive been burned before. Glad her parents love me as well too so that helps alot!

CoMoChief
06-23-2007, 11:52 AM
Yup, actually I got this idea for a thread from a talk radio host who was saying we needed to deprt all Muslims to avoid terrorism.

It's true. jk

mississippichiefan
06-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Deporting is kind of extreme but we had better keep our eyes open , unlike any other religion the muslims don't allow anyone in their countries to worship other religions . In fact they kill people who become Christians in some cases . Their goal is to take over the world and have their religion be the only one and are willing to use violence to reach this goal . People say its only the extreme ones that act this way but where are the other muslim leaders who should be standing up against these people . I don't see them .

Calcountry
06-23-2007, 01:56 PM
Yup, actually I got this idea for a thread from a talk radio host who was saying we needed to deprt all Muslims to avoid terrorism.That wouldn't stop the eco-terrorists.

Hey PETA, I dedicate my next meat bird to you.

stevieray
06-23-2007, 02:00 PM
there are 10 million muslims in this country, if ony one percent wish us harm , that's 100.000 people... :hmmm:

...being free has always came with a price.

go bowe
06-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Logical, for crying out loud, go do something. Take a walk, spend time with friends, just stop posting this bullshit on here :shake:wtf died and made you king of the board?

if you don't like to read what you call bullshit, you shouldn't click on threads like this...

it's called the duh-neese rule...

go bowe
06-23-2007, 03:38 PM

Should we hate her and her son too? Heck, he's done more to fight against the terrorists than me. I haven't shot anyone.if you need help to shoot someone, might i suggest training with an expert first?

fraz is very experienced in shooting...

just ask his refrigerator...

Calcountry
06-23-2007, 04:28 PM

I might have misunderstood the question - I do that a lot.Automatic citizenship to any born here is an antiquated law and should be changed.

It is clearly being exploited on many fronts and I fear may be used by our mortal enemies. We are the Great Satan after all.

Ever wonder why I-slam-a-bob's corner liquor mart always sells tons of beer, booz, and porn?

The love making money off the infadel why destroying him from the inside out in the process. Kind of killing 2 birds with one stone. Make money, tithe it to a terrorist funding operation while simultaneously rotting the soul of the Infidel.

Stewie
06-23-2007, 04:38 PM
Where are the "moderate" Muslims when the "radical" Muslims are pulling all kinds of shit? Sitting in their homes smiling and ramming burkas on their women.

We know the enemy, but we've been pussified.

go bowe
06-23-2007, 04:43 PM

I might have misunderstood the question - I do that a lot.no, you're right...

afaik u.s. citizens cannot be deported...

for one thing, where would they be deported to?

i think the rules for naturalized citizens may allow for deportation if they lied to get in and/or lied to get their green card and/or committed a felony here in the u.s. ...