PDA

View Full Version : a big Chiefsplanet thank you to AustinChief

Archie F. Swin
04-22-2001, 01:12 PM
some of us feel good about the Chiefs' 2001 draft choices, some of us don't. Many of us will disagree with this years harvest. Over the next week we may find ourselves saying "I got all excited for that?"

One thing we can agree upon, is that we have a great forum in which we can discuss our good feelings ,our bad feelings, our optimism and disappointment. We can say "Hell Yeah!", and "What the F**ck?" and know it won't fall on blind eyes.

Many of us, especially myself, were questioning Da Planet's ability to stay in orbit during a very important offseason moment for Chiefs fans. Now, I'm grinning from ear to ear as I type this message on day two of the NFL Draft.

Austin Chief, you da man!

please accept my e-handshake :D for keepin dis boat afloat

milkman
04-22-2001, 01:17 PM
What CRP said.

Archie F. Swin
04-23-2001, 10:24 AM
I suppose this makes me the resident cheek smoocher, huh?

Otter
04-23-2001, 10:46 AM
CRP you big brown-noser!!! :D

Phobia
04-23-2001, 10:56 AM
Good job, Kyle!

Archie F. Swin
04-23-2001, 07:11 PM
reboot

mlyonsd
04-23-2001, 08:01 PM
Ditto all the kudos.

I don't get on here as much as I used to or would like. This is by far the most awesome FB website out there.

To all those responsible, I tip my hat.

Archie F. Swin
04-23-2001, 08:25 PM
mlyonsd,

weren't you located in s. dakota a few months ago?

mlyonsd
04-23-2001, 08:32 PM
CRP, I actually do live in SD. I live within 10 miles of the Iowa border and the closest town with a post office is Akron, IA. So I have an Iowa address but live in SD.
Even my SD drivers license has an Iowa address.

Someday when I'm stopped by the highway patrol I will probably pay for that. You can't imagine what a hassle it is. I haven't had a tax return clear the first time in 4 years.

The one nice thing about SD is there is no state income tax. Makes it worthwhile in the long run.

Storm
04-23-2001, 08:38 PM
hi mylonsd .. i live in similar area i live south of sioux falls about 10 miles ... anyway are you sick and tired of local sports station showing viks and broncs all the time like me ?? man when they played rodeo over chiefs i was mad!

I agree that this is a good area to live ( i m sure Sioux city residents (i know of one on this board at least) would say different)..

Oh well we can continue scoffing at the upstart vikings fans and continue rooting for our chiefs!!

mlyonsd
04-23-2001, 08:46 PM
Howdy Storm,

No doubt the Vikes and Donks get most of the press around here. Lucky for me I am close enough to SC to get the network feeds from there. They play most of the Chief games with the exception of a few Vikes. Pisses me off for sure.

It sure didn't upset me too much when the Vikes got drilled by NY. As for the donks, well, they're the donks.

You ever go to any Chief games?

bishop_74
04-23-2001, 08:54 PM
Austin Chief has got a GRRRREEEEAAAAT A$$... and CRP's head is ALL THE WAY UP IT!!! But I agree, thanks.