PDA

View Full Version : Colts @ Chiefs on NFL Network tonight

BigRock
06-20-2007, 04:21 PM
The "game of the week" show featuring the 2003 playoff game is on at 7 (and a time or two overnight, as well). This is two weeks in a row they've shown a KC game, although this one wasn't quite as fun as the Packers game.

Just a heads up.

StcChief
06-20-2007, 04:22 PM
I'm not living that game again.

Coach
06-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Hell no. I'm not even going near there.

CoMoChief
06-20-2007, 04:28 PM
**** you for posting this.

Reerun_KC
NO Freaking way, Our best shot at a Superbowl since 1970 and we piss down our legs...

No NO NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reerun_KC
NEG Rep! For posting this crap!

Bugeater
06-20-2007, 04:31 PM
Sorry, but I already had a night of slitting my wrists and pouring lemon juice into the wounds planned.

Crashride
06-20-2007, 04:50 PM
Im gonna put an umbrella up your arse and open it

FAX
06-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Sorry, but I already had a night of slitting my wrists and pouring lemon juice into the wounds planned.

ROFL

FAX

pr_capone
06-20-2007, 04:54 PM
I was at that game. That was the only loss I have ever had to endure at Arrowhead in 15 trips.

There is no way in hell that I am tuning in. That game is for Inianapolis Manning fans.

OctoberFart
06-20-2007, 05:34 PM
Sad thing is the queefs caught the colts and a bad day and could of easily one except they couldn't even get a first down.

MichaelH
06-20-2007, 05:39 PM
I'd rather watch squirrels fight over the last nut on the bird feeder.

Coach
06-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Sad thing is the queefs caught the colts and a bad day and could of easily one except they couldn't even get a first down.

What the hell are you babbling about, n00b? The game was in 2003, not 2007.

The Chiefs offense got plenty of first downs in the 2003 playoff game. It's the defense that couldn't stop anything worth a shit.

Bugeater
06-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Not last year dumbass.

pikesome
06-20-2007, 05:42 PM
This game really hurts. If only we had a D all that offensive production wouldn't have gone in the books as barely a footnote. They ought to burn the master tapes and piss on the ashes.

rad
06-20-2007, 06:03 PM
How 'bout I massage your nuts with a wire brush?

Fruit Ninja
06-20-2007, 06:11 PM
**** you for posting this.
what he said.

cdcox
06-20-2007, 06:18 PM

Four spelling/grammatical errors and an error of fact all in one sentence -- must be a Raider fan.

OctoberFart
06-20-2007, 06:26 PM
Four spelling/grammatical errors and an error of fact all in one sentence -- must be a Raider fan.
Must be a queefs fan as the only smack is pointing out errors because you have no other ammo. carry on back to your velcro gloves and natural light.

Reerun_KC
06-20-2007, 06:28 PM
Must be a queefs fan as the only smack is pointing out errors because you have no other ammo. carry on back to your velcro gloves and natural light.LMAO

Intelligence at its best! Rock on AutumnWind! Your posts are priceless!

Simply Red
06-20-2007, 06:41 PM
The "game of the week" show featuring the 2003 playoff game is on at 7 (and a time or two overnight, as well). This is two weeks in a row they've shown a KC game, although this one wasn't quite as fun as the Packers game.

Just a heads up.

Just tuned in BR. Have they shown the priest quality run/fumble yet?

Simply Red
06-20-2007, 06:47 PM
dang, this I'm re-living my agony from yesteryear. But hey, It fires me up for this season. Best fans in the NFL easily.

Spott
06-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Must be a queefs fan as the only smack is pointing out errors because you have no other ammo. carry on back to your velcro gloves and natural light.

Velcro gloves? Can you really be that retarded?

BigRock
06-20-2007, 08:26 PM
LMAO

The show is a great look back at the Vermeil era. It's like the whole thing in a nutshell. Our defense is on the field getting slaughtered and, at least 10 times, they cut to DV on the sideline obsessing over the fact that their D can't stop us when we run downhill. Even at halftime they showed the Chiefs' locker room door with audio of DV talking offense.

It's also a good reminder that we really should have won that game. The BS call on Tony that stole 7 points from us stands out the most, but there were a few things that should have had it end differently.

Simply Red
06-20-2007, 08:31 PM
LMAO

The show is a great look back at the Vermeil era. It's like the whole thing in a nutshell. Our defense is on the field getting slaughtered and, at least 10 times, they cut to DV on the sideline obsessing over the fact that their D can't stop us when we run downhill. Even at halftime they showed the Chiefs' locker room door with audio of DV talking offense.

It's also a good reminder that we really should have won that game. The BS call on Tony that stole 7 points from us stands out the most, but there were a few things that should have had it end differently.

Uhh, I agree, This game really pronounced Vermeil all around. I tell ya one can say a lot of bad things about Vermeil, but he was very passionate and it showed tonight via taped game. I loved the reminder that Arrowhead is full of red and very loud.

OctoberFart
06-20-2007, 08:37 PM
LMAO

we really should have won that game..

But didn't.

FAX
06-20-2007, 09:39 PM
Man, that call on TG still stings.

FAX

Kraus
06-20-2007, 10:09 PM
So does Morton's dropped 3rd down pass that hit him square in the hands...

Fruit Ninja
06-20-2007, 10:17 PM
****ing masochists for watching that shit. lol

Guru
06-20-2007, 10:21 PM
Just one word.....

PUNT

FAX
06-20-2007, 10:29 PM
****ing masochists for watching that shit. lol

You can say that again, Mr. kcxiv.

Pass the antifreeze.

FAX

CHENZ A!
06-21-2007, 01:20 AM
I took this guys foam colts horse head hat and chucked it off the third deck. he shouldn't have been a beligerent drunk in my stadium. **** that game, and **** indy fans.

big nasty kcnut
06-21-2007, 01:47 AM
Thank god i was at work.

ChiefJustice
06-21-2007, 03:11 AM
I actually won a ticket to that game right here on CP.

That was the only positive about that game.

It was that day that i realized i would never see
another Chiefs vs.Colts playoff game at Arrowhead.

I was there before when we played w/o a kicker vs.
the Colts in '95

Never again.

OctoberFart
06-21-2007, 05:41 AM
That 03 KC team was one of the biggest 13-3 frauds in NFL history. They road several D Hall returns to victory that can't always be counted on.

crazycoffey
06-21-2007, 07:40 AM
I tivoed it last night, and watching it now. A couple thoughts;

1) dropped passes - killing us softly in playoff games vs. the colts. Eddie, please don't pass this on to Bowe in your "book" of tricks, please.

2) Hello Refs, you suck. Donate this paycheck to charity [/vermil]

3) If you changed Green for Manning the game would be exactly the same, save for one aspect. Indy gives Manning the chance to make plays at the LOS. But mechanics, smarts, throws, etc. Green is just as good. The throws were great, but see #1 on this list.

4) I am really going to miss the possibility that at any time during any game, Dante could run one back and ignite the team, the crowd and the city.

5) This will be seen as a strech for many, but in a different light, and different timing, I really think Fujita could have been a middle backer for our present cover two. I don't just think that from watching this game, but he's been underrated and I can't really see why.

6) is Frank still our Special teams coach? I like him. the fake onside kick making Indy waste a time out, thinking outside the box, good call.

7) Priest's career here was much too short.

8) I'm glad Payton finally won a superbowl, I never want to hear about how he is chasing Marino for the best QB to never win a superbowl award.

9) As much as I hate NE, they would have killed us if we did move forward to face them.

10) The "it" factor we were missing that year? Toughness. Even on Offense, they were so used to pushing people around that when they got stopped short and settled for a FG on the first drive, they never got "it" back.

Herm is changing that, and I'm looking forward to the change. I'm ready for some freakin football.

Pushead2
06-21-2007, 08:25 AM
Chiefs had a quarter of a D that year was ours.

Pushead2
06-21-2007, 08:26 AM
Also ........ if Holmes didn't fumble :(

Fire Me Boy!
06-21-2007, 08:28 AM
You could look at the game this way: it was the beginning of the end for Greg Robinson.

:shrug: I got nothing.