PDA

View Full Version : Daddy, I love you. Ooooh Daddy...yes.

Douche Baggins
06-21-2007, 11:20 AM
http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0640,cramer,74593,6.html/1

Daddy's Girl

Millionaire Bruce McMahan loved his daughter so much, he married her.

by Kelly Cramer

September 27th, 2006 1:08 PM

A secret sexual relationship with his daughter was not enough.

There had to be a wedding.

And it had to be a grand celebration befitting a Fisher Island, Florida, multimillionaire who controls billions from Wall Street to Bermuda, from London to Dubai.

So on a sunny June day two years ago, father and daughter exchanged rings at Westminster Abbey.

They couldn't follow convention by inviting friends or family, and they couldn't make an announcement that they'd eloped.

There was no white dress and no officiant.

D. Bruce McMahan, then 65, and his daughter Linda Marie Hodge McMahan Schutt, then 35, pronounced themselves husband and wife on June 23, 2004.

It was their secret.

Except for a few traditional photographs, it was a wholly unconventional and unholy union.

Several shots show off their new Cartier Trinity rings hers diamond, his three shades of gold. In other frames, they look the happy couple cheek to cheek, faces glowing, and the Abbey's Little Cloister garden a royal backdrop. Afterward, she flew home to her legal spouse in Mississippi and he went home to his compound on Fisher Island, a ferry ride from Miami.

From different states, they traded their wedding photos back and forth over e-mail.

He talked about touching up her redeye. She declared her favorite the photo of their hands wearing their new rings, his hand on hers, which they had titled: "Says it ALL." Using codes, they addressed each other in the e-mails as husband and wife. "They are great pictures," McMahan wrote in one of their daily exchanges. "But they tell a story, so pay attention to what happens to them."

With their secret still safe, McMahan filed to divorce his fifth wife, and Linda moved out of the home she shared with her husband.

McMahan began spending more time at the plush Fisher Island retreat he'd built for his hedge-fund clients. Linda moved into a nearby condo, leaving behind her career as a psychologist.

Linda enjoyed the trappings of life with one of America's richest money managers, racking up a $74,000 bill at Barney's New York.

He enjoyed lavishing her with jewels, a Bentley Continental GT, and a Versace Club membership.

He put her on his corporate payroll. They celebrated regularly with bottles of expensive Opus One wine.

But when Christmas 2004 came along, they resumed roles as father and daughter. They needed to keep up appearances, for the sake of their families and to protect their secret.

Family snapshots show their return to normal. She put her legal husband's rings back on her left hand and moved the Trinity ring to her right hand.

They didn't know it then, but their secret was safe for only a few more days. McMahan was right: The photos do tell quite a story.

What followed was a breakup on an even grander scale than their wedding and a legal battle every bit as obsessive as each has been about the other.

For more than a year, attorneys have been kept busy in Miami, New York, Mississippi, and San Diego with the fallout over the breakup of McMahan and Linda in five lawsuits involving not only father and daughter but also their legal spouses, as well as Linda's current boyfriend and soon-to-be father of her child. Details of McMahan and Linda's extraordinary wedding at Westminster Abbey and their years as lovers come from court documents as well as Linda's videotaped deposition, which New Times has made available online.

In court papers, McMahan denies that he ever had a sexual affair with his daughter. But he doesn't explain how his and Linda's DNA turned up on a vibrator that Linda's husband uncovered in her luggage. McMahan also hints that Linda may not be his biological daughter, despite a DNA test he paid for showing with 99.7 percent probability that he is her father.

When New Times began gathering court records and calling individuals involved in the lawsuits several weeks ago, McMahan declined to comment for this article. He hired a Los Angeles public relations firm to field New Times queries. He also made three requests to seal court documents in Miami and San Diego that three judges denied.

Then, on September 13, as this article was being prepared for print, all five lawsuits were settled on undisclosed terms. As part of the settlement, a federal judge in San Diego sealed the files of the California lawsuit and took the rare step of wiping out any record that the lawsuit had ever existed.

Through McMahan's L.A. public relations firm, the parties sent a statement to New Times, describing the matter as a mere "family dispute," and alluded to taking legal action if this newspaper published this article, which is drawn from the information in the court cases that McMahan has gone to such lengths to hide from public view.

More at link.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6707/palm4bj7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Phobia
06-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Kentucky flu.

tyton75
06-21-2007, 11:24 AM
I'd hit it

Frazod
06-21-2007, 11:25 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwwww :spock:

Mr Luzcious
06-21-2007, 11:28 AM
:Lin:

ROYC75
06-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Kentucky flu.

Here now, it's not either. They just don't advertise it here, might be talked about, but never in the news.

Reerun_KC
06-21-2007, 11:40 AM
Man that is just freaking plain nasty!

BCD
06-21-2007, 11:43 AM
Omg! Icky!

pr_capone
06-21-2007, 11:45 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e164/schufflerbot/do_not_want.jpg

Buehler445
06-21-2007, 11:48 AM
:Lin:

Oh my GOD. There is a nice spot by the LAKE OF FIRE IN HELL for that guy.

KCChiefsMan
06-21-2007, 11:54 AM
thats horrible and wrong

Raiderhader
06-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Linda moved into a nearby condo, leaving behind her career as a psychologist.

So, how would she diagnose this? Daddy issues on a whole other level?

Prince22
06-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Kentucky flu.

:harumph:

Bugeater
06-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Mmmmkay...

Dartgod
06-21-2007, 12:09 PM
He talked about touching up her redeye.
Yeah. I'll bet he did.

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-21-2007, 12:11 PM
That is f*cked.

58-4ever
06-21-2007, 12:13 PM
See GoChiefs, there is hope for you and your mother.

El Jefe
06-21-2007, 12:17 PM
Must of needed a little "daddy dong" in her diet.

Scaga
06-21-2007, 12:17 PM
Wow....just wow....
:loser:

InChiefsHell
06-21-2007, 01:00 PM
Too much to comment on...but they MUST have lied at Westminster Abbey...can't believe they would have allowed that to go on...

...that is some sick sick shit...

tiptap
06-21-2007, 01:08 PM
Anybody read extensively from the Missouri author, Robert A. Heinlein. Conched in science fiction time travel, the author explores the taboo of incest relations.

Valiant
06-21-2007, 01:11 PM

LOL

That women is attractive though...

greg63
06-21-2007, 01:15 PM
...Pretty disgusting.

Valiant
06-21-2007, 01:17 PM
Hmm wonder if this is going to be a story line for soap opera's now...

Rooster
06-21-2007, 01:22 PM
So, how would she diagnose this? Daddy issues on a whole other level?

I thought the same thing. Holy crap what a wacko family that must have been. :shake:

Adept Havelock
06-21-2007, 03:12 PM
Ewwwww, indeed.

Anybody read extensively from the Missouri author, Robert A. Heinlein. Conched in science fiction time travel, the author explores the taboo of incest relations.

I assume you are referring to the somewhat bizarre family tree of a certain Mr. Lazarus Long?

Yeah...I never thought quite the same way about Mr. Heinlein after that. I still love his work, but.......ewwwwww.

Douche Baggins
06-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Question: Do any of you fathers with teenage daughters find yourself attracted to them?

Reerun_KC
06-21-2007, 03:17 PM
Question: Do any of you fathers with teenage daughters find yourself attracted to them?

Good God man, how could you even think of something like that?

My daughter is still my baby girl even at 15 she is still daddies little girl.

Douche Baggins
06-21-2007, 03:18 PM
My daughter is still my baby girl even at 15 she is still daddies little girl.

So you can't picture her french kissing the local high school boys?

Simply Red
06-21-2007, 03:19 PM
Talk about showing her the birds and the bees.

big nasty kcnut
06-21-2007, 03:41 PM
Damn that just so wrong. Vince had a idea for a storyline like this where he was the father of his daughter real life baby. Steph told him hell no.

Demonpenz
06-21-2007, 03:43 PM
that would be an interesting cincinati bowtie

listopencil
06-21-2007, 04:43 PM

I can picture you french kissing the local High School boys.

Fish
06-21-2007, 04:45 PM
Way beyond disgusting......

Reerun_KC
06-21-2007, 05:11 PM

Not an issue......

Douche Baggins
06-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Not an issue......

I bet she enjoys spin the bottle.

Reerun_KC
06-21-2007, 05:37 PM
I bet she enjoys spin the bottle.

ROFL Nice try GoChiefs...

BigRock
06-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Have you watched the videos?

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/Issues/current/bruce_mcmahan/index.html

HOT :hump: :hump:

Ari Chi3fs
06-21-2007, 11:06 PM
Sounds like something that Redrum_69 and his mom would do.

Ari Chi3fs
06-21-2007, 11:15 PM
http://www.yahoo.com/s/610038 [link to video]

It gets hot in Alexandria, Va., this time of year. Restaurateur Frank Morales came up with a great idea for a new menu offering at his Rustico Restaurant: frozen beer pops.

There's just one problem: The Virginia Alcohol Bureau of Control says that beer pops are illegal.

Rustico has a menu shaped around fresh American ingredients and cooking styles that lean toward Italy. They also have 30 taps and an extensive bottle selection. Morales came up with the idea to make beer pops using raspberry and plum flavored Belgian lambics, plus a fudge-flavored offering with a stout base. Rustico sells a small for $4 and a large for $6. The new offering was unique enough that an Associated Press decided to do a story on Rustico's beer pops.

This is where the old saying that all publicity is good publicity goes wrong. The AP reporter called the Virginia ABC enforcement folks to see what regulations governed frozen beer. That set off government regulations just waiting to stifle fun and creativity.

Virginia ABC rules state that beer must be served in its original container or served to customers immediately after it is poured from its original container. This is likely a good rule to stop bars from passing off cheaper beer to customers. Obviously, this is not the intent at Rustico, but the Virginia ABC is dispatching an investigator to the restaurant.

Currently, Rustico's beer pops are 100 percent beer. Morales and his culinary team are looking at ways to add other ingredients to see if that can skirt the Virginia ABC's regulations. They point out that beer is used in several recipes at the restaurant and has never been challenged.

Let's hope cooler heads prevail at the Virginia ABC and culinary creativity can live on at Rustico.]

Ugly Duck
06-22-2007, 12:15 AM

GoChiefs does it with his mother? Thats kinda creepy....

CoMoChief
06-22-2007, 02:55 AM
****ing gross, man.

chagrin
06-22-2007, 05:15 AM
Wow, so who's suing who here?

chagrin
06-22-2007, 05:16 AM
And she was a shrink as well, see - I always knew that all chick shrinks were insane themselves. This is just another example, heh.

Pushead2
06-22-2007, 05:19 AM
I can picture you french kissing the local High School boys.

ROFL ........

GoChiefs has crossed into terrible waters...... :shake:

eazyb81
06-22-2007, 07:21 AM
F'n nasty....I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread.

I wonder what this guy's clients think about this?

Reerun_KC
06-22-2007, 07:33 AM
Have you watched the videos?

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/Issues/current/bruce_mcmahan/index.html

HOT :hump: :hump:

Chick looks batshit crazy!

Cave Johnson
06-22-2007, 07:52 AM
October 1, 2006 -- The woman who claims she married her multimillionaire father in a bizarre, incestuous romance made lewd come-ons and scandalous remarks to her half-sister - and is waging a "vendetta" against the entire family, the sibling says.

"She would speak to me like she wanted a love affair with me," said Heather McMahan, another daughter of hedge-fund operator Bruce McMahan.

"Everything was sexual with her," Heather said of her younger stepsister Linda McMahan. "There was no intent on her part to actually follow through with any of it. But it was her way of controlling and manipulating."

Heather rose to defend her dad in the wake of explosive accusations of incest by Linda McMahan, 37. Linda, who had been given up for adoption, claims that after tracking down Bruce, her birth father, at age 20, they had a torrid love affair, and even exchanged vows in a ceremony in London.

The charges, in a secretly settled lawsuit, have rocked Wall Street, where Bruce manages billions in assets, and crushed the family.

The McMahans warmly embraced Linda when she showed up as a young adult. But she turned against them in a shocking betrayal, relatives said.

Bruce McMahan, a father of nine, claimed in court papers that Linda was trying to extort $10 million from him to keep her accusations secret. Through a friend, he declined to speak to The Post, citing a confidentiality agreement.

Heather, 44, a sculptor and single mom of four, accused her sister of lying out of resentment and vengeance.

"What's happening here is Linda wanted money," said Heather, who moved from Westchester County, where her father lives and she was raised, to Austin, Texas, after 9/11, and launched an Art for Soldiers Foundation.

"She didn't get it. She's on this vendetta thing, and she wants to destroy not only my father, but probably the entire family name."

Linda's birth mother, Myra Westphall, of Escondido, Calif., who conceived the girl with Bruce after high school, gave her up for adoption because she was single and already had three children.

She said she doesn't believe Linda's tawdry tale.

"I think Linda is capable of creating some pretty fanciful stories," Westphall told The Post.

Heather showed several greeting cards sprinkled with graphic sexual descriptions and innuendo that Linda had sent her from California in the 1990s.

One concluded with a reference to Linda's willingness to perform oral sex on her half-sister.

In another, Linda wrote about a man she was dating: "U know he is sensual just by talking to him and holding his hand (nothing else). I am saving myself for you, HONEY."

Heather said Linda sent her thong underwear and sexy lingerie as gifts.

Heather said she took Linda under her wing when their father introduced her to the family in 1990 and showered her with designer clothes and luxuries in shopping sprees.

"She was my long-lost kid sister, and she came off as an injured little chick. Can you imagine the guilt?" said Heather, whose mother, Jill, died when she was 6.

"I saw she had some sexual issues, but shook it off as something else that Linda had to work through. I didn't take it that seriously," she said.

"She was a very sexual person, like most McMahans tend to be. We have a pretty strong libido - all of us. But Linda's sexuality was her identity. Her primary way of communicating any kind of emotion always had a sexual overtone."

When Linda became engaged in 1998 to a man she met in San Diego, Sargent Schutt, Heather said she spent $20,000 to throw Linda an engagement party at her then-home in Pelham, Westchester County.

"Most of the people at the party were her ex-boyfriends from California. They flew out," Heather said.

Heather, then divorced, said she had gotten serious about a man she was dating, and begged Linda not to make any bawdy jokes or gestures around him.

At the end of the night, she said, Linda lingered long after all the guests, except Heather's boyfriend, had left. Then Linda asked Heather for a kiss goodbye.

"She put her hands on both my cheeks and goes right for my mouth," Heather said. "I pulled back, and she said: 'Wait a minute. If you don't let me kiss you on the lips, how are you going to let me kiss you down there again?' "

Heather said her boyfriend was disgusted. "He left, and I never heard from him again," she said.

"She tried to destroy my relationship with a man because she didn't want anybody else in my life."

Likewise, she argued, Linda fabricated the incestuous trysts with their dad to destroy his marriage to his fifth wife, Elena.

Linda alleged that the seamy affair began in 1998, when her father wooed her over a glass of wine and the movie "Braveheart," which they watched on his bed in his mansion in upstate Putnam.

He said she had a "very sexy version" of his own legs and he wondered what it would be like to kiss her - which was followed by a two-hour makeout session, court papers state.

Months later, on a trip to London, they had sex for the first time in a high-priced hotel, Linda testified. She continued to have sex with her dad for over a year until her wedding to Schutt in October 1999.

Linda, who later divorced Schutt, is now pregnant and living with another man in San Diego. She could not be reached for comment.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10012006/news/regionalnews/daddys_incest_gal_a_twisted_sister_regionalnews_susan_edelman.htm?page=0

eazyb81
06-22-2007, 08:04 AM
Okay, the second story makes a lot more sense.

Just a crazy bitch looking for money - nothing to see here.

HonestChieffan
06-22-2007, 08:16 AM
She did it to score good seats at Dolphins games

Cave Johnson
06-22-2007, 08:20 AM
Okay, the second story makes a lot more sense.

Just a crazy bitch looking for money - nothing to see here.

Not if the vibrator DNA evidence is correct. Being crazy, sleeping with a long-lost father, and wanting hush $$ aren't mutually exclusive.

eazyb81
06-22-2007, 08:28 AM
Not if the vibrator DNA evidence is correct. Being crazy, sleeping with a long-lost father, and wanting hush $$ aren't mutually exclusive.

Couldn't she have easily rubbed the vibe on his used underwear or put some pubes from the toilet on there?

Maybe i'm naive, but the original story sounds too hard to believe.

Tribal Warfare
06-22-2007, 02:10 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/esl2NNOtHQE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/esl2NNOtHQE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>