PDA

View Full Version : 14 Year old Lesbians

KC Kings
06-21-2007, 12:43 PM
NTTATWWT

http://www.kptv.com/news/13540997/detail.html?cnn=yes

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A transit agency chief apologized Wednesday to the families of two lesbian teenagers who were kicked off a bus when a passenger complained about them kissing each other.

"Removing the girls from the bus was not consistent with our policy," said TriMet General Manager Fred Hansen. "I want to reiterate that we welcome all riders on our system."

The 64-year-old bus driver will face disciplinary action for removing the two 14-year-old girls during a June 8 incident aboard his bus, TriMet officials said. But no details about the discipline were released.

The driver, an 11-year veteran, violated several agency procedures and policies, officials said.

The girls said the driver called them "sickos" after a female passenger complained about their kiss. He then stopped the bus along the street and forced them off.

The actions by the girls did not warrant being removed from the bus, and TriMet policy requires operators to call for assistance before removing any minors, TriMet said in a statement released Wednesday.

"TriMet sincerely apologizes to the girls and their families for this incident," Hansen said in the statement.

The mother of one of the girls, Ronnda Zezula, welcomed the apology.

"The only thing I had a problem with is they didn't really address why the driver broke those policies," Zezula said. "He knew it was wrong. He's been a driver for 11 years."

She also said she wished the agency had made the extent of the disciplinary action public to show it will not "be just a slap on the wrist."

Zezula said the family has been encouraged to consider a lawsuit, but they will "have to mull it over."

Melissa Chernaik, spokeswoman for Basic Rights Oregon, said the gay rights group has been in contact with Zezula and "we share the same set of concerns."

But Chernaik said the chief concern was that the girls were put in an unsafe situation.

"The fact that they were possibly singled out because they were two girls is obviously problematic," Chernaik said. "But the big issue is that teenagers were put at risk and they should not be. Keeping kids safe is really the problem, and it sounds like TriMet is dealing with that, as they should be."

Valiant
06-21-2007, 01:23 PM
Yeah it sucks they were kicked off the bus but a lawsuit for what??? Monetary gain for being kicked off of a metro bus??? Give them free ride tickets for a week or month and just apologize..

Mr. Plow
06-21-2007, 01:30 PM
Yeah it sucks they were kicked off the bus but a lawsuit for what??? Monetary gain for being kicked off of a metro bus??? Give them free ride tickets for a week or month and just apologize..

I would agree. But in today's sue happy days, you have to know they will. Plus, with your comments, you have just been included as a person for them to sue.

FAX
06-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Bi-curious and walking.

FAX

Fruit Ninja
06-21-2007, 01:34 PM
you know they are going to go into this with. My daughters could have been kicked off in a bad part of town, and it could have turned out bad. blah blah....The driver was in the wrong though, thats for sure.

chagrin
06-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Just out of curiosity - do transit companies usually allow PDA between hetero's?

Thig Lyfe
06-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Were they hot?

pr_capone
06-21-2007, 01:37 PM
http://sighost.org/sigs/useless.gif

TinyEvel
06-21-2007, 01:41 PM
They must have not been hot. Otherwise, with just one simple adjustment to his rear-view mirror, he could have months worth of material in the mental spank bank.
(tinyE makes motion with hand slowly scanning downward in front of face) "Command S....Command S"

pr_capone
06-21-2007, 01:43 PM
Pic of the girls

http://media.katu.com/images/070611_gayteens.jpg

source:

http://www.katu.com/news/8099937.html

Demonpenz
06-21-2007, 01:48 PM
They have the picture linked wrong that is alanis moresette and meatloaf at a charity concert

jidar
06-21-2007, 01:50 PM
They have the picture linked wrong that is alanis moresette and meatloaf at a charity concert

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG
ROFL

Carlota69
06-21-2007, 02:08 PM

Ok, you win the award for the funniest FKN thing I've heard all day!!!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Fruit Ninja
06-21-2007, 02:10 PM
haha, rep for this

Demonpenz
06-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Ok, you win the award for the funniest FKN thing I've heard all day!!!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

I dabled in stand up too :)

Cochise
06-21-2007, 02:27 PM
Here is what they look like in real life, ladies and gentlemen.

Baby Lee
06-21-2007, 02:28 PM
They must have not been hot. Otherwise, with just one simple adjustment to his rear-view mirror, he could have months worth of material in the mental spank bank.
(tinyE makes motion with hand slowly scanning downward in front of face) "Command S....Command S"
Anyone catch the 'spank bank' conversation on Rescue Me last night? ROFL ROFL

Tommy offering up Ellen DeGeneres . . . . . "have you seen her dance?"

Franco talking about the girls he made mental note of at his bank, the bank spank bank.

Sean letting Janet's name slip, then backtracking wildly, then getting the shakes like Kaffee about to ask about the 'Code Red.'

Koala-tee.

KC Kings
06-21-2007, 02:39 PM
What was the bus driver supposed to do, just let it happen? Ten years from now when my daughter is 14 I hope that no bus driver allows her to make out with anybody on the bus, male or female.

Fruit Ninja
06-21-2007, 02:43 PM
What was the bus driver supposed to do, just let it happen? Ten years from now when my daughter is 14 I hope that no bus driver allows her to make out with anybody on the bus, male or female.
He could have told them, can they please hold out on the kissing, its making my passangers uncomfortable. Fairly easy.

Demonpenz
06-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Really fat people make me unconfortable can we kick those people off too?

Adept Havelock
06-21-2007, 03:15 PM

It's certainly not the drivers role to act In Loco Parentis. He's paid to drive, not act as a nanny. :shrug:

Though this driver seems pretty "loco" anyway...

He could have told them, can they please hold out on the kissing, its making my passangers uncomfortable. Fairly easy.

Agreed, this would have been far more reasonable.

Demonpenz
06-21-2007, 03:17 PM

If someone had a problem with me showing effection to my loved one I would tell them to do their job and drive the ****ing bus. Infact I probably would have gotten a sciccor going right there to really freak the people out

picasso
06-21-2007, 04:07 PM
If these kids were old enough to make the decision that they were muff rubbers then they are old enough to walk the f**k home IMO.

munkey
06-21-2007, 04:09 PM
If someone had a problem with me showing effection to my loved one I would tell them to do their job and drive the ****ing bus. Infact I probably would have gotten a sciccor going right there to really freak the people out

I'm sure you would have said that at 14...give me a break. The whole thing is so PC it makes me want to puke.

Ebolapox
06-21-2007, 04:11 PM
picasso is right... I'm all for lesbians (or, more importantly, bisexual women)... however, fourteen is a bit young to be spreading the lesbian chi as it were...

and as for the 'worthless without pictures' and 'how hot' said lesbians are, does it really matter? THEY'RE FOURTEEN F*CKING YEARS OLD--unless YOU are about their age, that's creepy as hell--pedophilia is illegal in most states, IIRC

munkey
06-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Really fat people make me unconfortable can we kick those people off too?

:spock:

You've been sipp'n on granpa's cough medicine again haven't ya...

munkey
06-21-2007, 04:17 PM
THEY'RE FOURTEEN F*CKING YEARS OLD--unless YOU are about their age, that's creepy as hell--pedophilia is illegal in most states, IIRC

If my 13 yr old soon to be 14 yr old daughter was kicked off the bus for mack'n with a girl or boy the last thing I'd want to do is draw attention to it. The parents of the two should be embarrased...The very fact they're mulling over a lawsuit speaks volumes about them.

Ebolapox
06-21-2007, 04:19 PM
yep... if my kid were doing that on a bus, I'd be pissed at the kid--they're responsible for being kicked off, not the bus driver

it's cause/effect. if you are the cause of said incident (they obviously were), the effect is that you get kicked off

Phobia
06-21-2007, 04:20 PM
I dabled in stand up too :)
I'll bet nobody got you except for me.

munkey
06-21-2007, 04:21 PM
yep... if my kid were doing that on a bus, I'd be pissed at the kid--they're responsible for being kicked off, not the bus driver

it's cause/effect. if you are the cause of said incident (they obviously were), the effect is that you get kicked off

I guess were just "old school" eh?

I remember the old saying "for every action there's a reaction"

munkey
06-21-2007, 04:23 PM
I'll bet nobody got you except for me.

That's your problem Phil...You need to share once and a while.

Ebolapox
06-21-2007, 04:27 PM

it's certainly not the typical response to that issue these days. my parents always taught me that one of the most important and seldom taught lessons out there is personal responsibility. if you f*ck up, you admit it, apologize for it, and face up to the consequences... I believe that one of the reasons we have so many issues in our modern society is because very few people actually have the sense of personal responsibility to step up and admit it when they mess up--hell, it's ALWAYS easier to say 'it was THEIR fault' as opposed to facing the music one's self

enough of that though--you get my drift

munkey
06-21-2007, 04:31 PM
it's certainly not the typical response to that issue these days. my parents always taught me that one of the most important and seldom taught lessons out there is personal responsibility. if you f*ck up, you admit it, apologize for it, and face up to the consequences... I believe that one of the reasons we have so many issues in our modern society is because very few people actually have the sense of personal responsibility to step up and admit it when they mess up--hell, it's ALWAYS easier to say 'it was THEIR fault' as opposed to facing the music one's self

enough of that though--you get my drift

Yep...I could go on and on and on and on...

Demonpenz
06-21-2007, 05:24 PM
We should kick the gay people out at the K for kissing on the kiss cam!

Demonpenz
06-21-2007, 05:29 PM

Yeah there is. In this case the bus driver made an error. They will be sued.

munkey
06-21-2007, 05:30 PM
We should kick the gay people out at the K for kissing on the kiss cam!

Phil....Care to share?

Demonpenz
06-21-2007, 05:34 PM
I'm old school tough. I can take anything. Give me 14 year olds making out on a bus, there I have to draw the line. There is somethings I can't take.

munkey
06-21-2007, 05:37 PM
Yeah there is. In this case the bus driver made an error. They will be sued.

If anything the parents should be held accountable....You obviously don't have childeren....

Demonpenz
06-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Accountable for what? The bus driver was the one that broke company policy. If I did have children gay or straight I would not want them dropped off somewhere I didn't know where.

munkey
06-21-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm old school tough. I can take anything. Give me 14 year olds making out on a bus, there I have to draw the line. There is somethings I can't take.

Old school tough?

Please explain...

Demonpenz
06-21-2007, 05:50 PM
Old school tough?

Please explain...

I am old school. I love America and Freedom! I think if these kids were raised right they would know how to act and wouldn't make these mistakes. Awe shucks I remember many a time pa would have to take a belt to my rear end when I said damn. Now I don't hate gays don't get me wrong but there is a right place and time for this stuff. This was not the right place. They should know that a better upbringing would have showed that.

munkey
06-21-2007, 05:50 PM
Accountable for what? The bus driver was the one that broke company policy. If I did have children gay or straight I would not want them dropped off somewhere I didn't know where.

The other side of the coin in my opionion....Where exactly did he drop them off? Was it a bad place? Was it two blocks from their distination? I know Portland Oregon and there's not a lot of bad places you can end up in....Not life threating IMO.

I can understand firing the driver but sueing the company is just plain crazy IMO.

Demonpenz
06-21-2007, 05:55 PM
oh well if they dropped them off in a good place it was perfectly fine to kick them off their bus.

ENDelt260
06-21-2007, 06:41 PM
This thread is like performance art.