PDA

View Full Version : Kick Off Song

KC-TBB
06-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Can't you hear me knockin by the Stones or Baba O'Reily by the Who...either of these songs would be great for a 'Kick-off' song to replace...Black Betty-ram a lam shit.
Any other suggestions? :cuss:

noa
06-22-2007, 09:09 AM
Thunderstruck

ChiefsfaninPA
06-22-2007, 09:10 AM
Unless you are personally responsible for changing the kick off song, this is a stupid, pointless, worthless thread.

KC-TBB
06-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Unless you are personally responsible for changing the kick off song, this is a stupid, pointless, worthless thread.
I know the guy, who know's the guy, who's uncle lives down the street from the guy...and BTW...most of these threads are utterly pointless and useless...so whats your point?

ChiefsfaninPA
06-22-2007, 09:17 AM
I know the guy, who know's the guy, who's uncle lives down the street from the guy...and BTW...most of these threads are utterly pointless and useless...so whats your point?

Stop contributing to the useless you fuc$king moron.

Thig Lyfe
06-22-2007, 09:19 AM

He's just upset because you're invading his territory. He is the "Chiefs fan in Public Announcement" after all.

ChiefsfaninPA
06-22-2007, 09:20 AM
He's just upset because you're invading his territory. He is the "Chiefs fan in Public Announcement" after all.

ROFL You weren't supposed to tell the secret.

StcChief
06-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Stones would work. Black Betty doesn't get it.

Direckshun
06-22-2007, 10:59 AM
I was thinking the third song here by Jens Lekman could be our kickoff song.

Really, you know, get the crowd into it.

http://www.srvice.com/radio/

Skip to the third track, close your eyes, and pretend you're in Arrowhead as Medlock steadies the ball on the tee.

CosmicPal
06-22-2007, 11:05 AM
I think the fans should refrain from music and instead chant like they do before and after games in Europe.

If you listen to the end of Pink Floyd's song, "Fearless" you can hear an example of what I mean. Before and after every game, 100,000 fans are singing "You'll Never Walk Alone" and it is quite profound when you hear that many fans singing along. It's amazing.

Chiefs fans have always been recognized as the best in the NFL: the most vibrant, the loudest, and the most dedicated fans. I would honestly love to see Arrowhead chanting before a game- it would literally motivate the team beyond anything they've ever experienced.

I believe what they are all singing is this:

You never walk alone, you never walk alone
walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
and you never walk alone, you never walk alone
Hey! Hey, hey, Hey!
Yeah.....

The crowd at Arrowhead has been repeatedly compared to a college atmosphere, what better way to extend that than to get the entire crowd chanting a team song?

Direckshun
06-22-2007, 11:10 AM
I would honestly love to see Arrowhead chanting before a game- it would literally motivate the team beyond anything they've ever experienced.
Arrowhead already motivates the team beyond anything they've ever experienced -- don't you read interviews?