PDA

View Full Version : Per Kffl .... Jason Taylor claims Trent to

Hog Farmer
06-22-2007, 10:33 AM
be a retart. Quote"He'd better not get hit,one big hit and he could be scrambled eggs."

Carl is great.... now the dolphins are realizing they gave up a draft pick for a retarted clip board holder!

Wile_E_Coyote
06-22-2007, 10:35 AM
Taylor seems to spout off alot. His time is short anyway

Direckshun
06-22-2007, 10:37 AM
Hope he's wrong.

We need that cat to take 70% of their snaps.

Reerun_KC
06-22-2007, 10:39 AM
Taylor = Tool Bag!

WTF as a chiefs fan would you want Trent to get hurt?

We need Trent to take the majority of the snaps and start all games...

Trent is 1000 times better than limpboy Culpepper...

StcChief
06-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Taylor loves Cleo Lemon

Reerun_KC
06-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Taylor loves Cleo Lemon

Sexually of course....

Wile_E_Coyote
06-22-2007, 10:45 AM
Taylor = Tool Bag!

WTF as a chiefs fan would you want Trent to get hurt?

We need Trent to take the majority of the snaps and start all games...

Trent is 1000 times better than limpboy Culpepper...

If that was in reference to my, "His time is short anyway" I meant Taylor's. He has been riding the fence on retiring

Rooster
06-22-2007, 10:46 AM
Taylor: QB could be 'scrambled eggs'
Posted: Friday June 22, 2007 08:25AM ET

Jason Taylor's recent pledge to stop giving opinions to reporters might have come too late. The Dolphins' defensive end is quoted in a national magazine this week as saying he doesn't have confidence in quarterback Trent Green's ability to take a hit after missing eight games last season due to a serious concussion. In a profile on Taylor in this week's Sports Illustrated, the reigning NFL Defensive Player of the Year is quoted as saying about Green: "This is off the record--oh, what the hell, it's on the record: He'd better not get hit. One big hit, and he could be scrambled eggs."

Reerun_KC
06-22-2007, 11:32 AM
If that was in reference to my, "His time is short anyway" I meant Taylor's. He has been riding the fence on retiring

Ah, sorry for the mis-understanding.

Kerberos
06-22-2007, 12:17 PM
be a retart. Quote"He'd better not get hit,one big hit and he could be scrambled eggs."

Carl is great.... now the dolphins are realizing they gave up a draft pick for a retarted clip board holder!What in this statement isn't true?

As I don't think Trent is retarded I believe that concussions are a bit like heat stroke "IN THAT" after you've had ONE it is easier to get one AGAIN than not ever having one at all.

Taylor might be a little off base with his comment but IMO he is DEAD on with the implication.

Reerun_KC
06-22-2007, 12:19 PM
What in this statement isn't true?

As I don't think Trent is retarted I believe that concussions are a bit like heat stroke "IN THAT" after you've had ONE it is easier to get one AGAIN than not ever having one at all.

Taylor might be a little off base with his comment but IMO he is DEAD on with the implication.

See: Troy Aikman, Steve Young, Ted Bruschi, etc... List is long....

tk13
06-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Well, that's true with any QB. Same thing applies to Peyton Manning. If he got whacked by Robert Geathers in the face, Manning would be scrambled eggs too.

stevieray
06-22-2007, 01:07 PM
and this isn't true for any player that steps on the field? especially the QB?

Hog Farmer
06-22-2007, 01:08 PM
mmmmmm......scrambled eggs and bacon.

Kerberos
06-22-2007, 01:34 PM
mmmmmm......scrambled eggs and bacon.
Does this involve a concussion prone QB and a Police Man?

And if I wanted some BURNT toast I would just have to invite William Bartee to breakfast?

DMAC
06-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Hopefully Jason will intercept one of trINTs passes in minicamp, just so Trent can JACK his ass into the sidelines.

dj56dt58
06-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Hopefully Jason will intercept one of trINTs passes in minicamp, just so Trent can JACK his ass into the sidelines.
no shit, trent should throw one right to him just so he can **** him up

Mojo Rising
06-23-2007, 01:21 AM
Trent was skating on thin ice his final years. He scrambled many times for first downs when our loser recivers couldn't get open.

I cringed every time and am surpised, looking back at it, it took 3 years for him to get his clock cleaned. (Post Priest outlet)

After the hit he quit doing that and then he fell from his PB caliber.

He gave all he had to KC. Until the last months I had respect for him. The crying at the end was unprofessional. If he was only worth a 4th rounder why did he get such a big check from the fish?

Halfcan
06-23-2007, 01:48 AM
what a classless assclown

Rain Man
06-23-2007, 07:48 AM
Well, that's true with any QB. Same thing applies to Peyton Manning. If he got whacked by Robert Geathers in the face, Manning would be scrambled eggs too.

Well, sure, but the NFL isn't going to allow that at all.

Reerun_KC
06-23-2007, 07:52 AM
no shit, trent should throw one right to him just so he can **** him up

He Jacked up that DB from Miami on one of Priests runs...

My favorite is the Cincy game in 05 when LJ cuts back and breaks it wide open, Who is leading the way with a monster block taking out a DL????

Trent.

Reerun_KC
06-23-2007, 07:53 AM
Well, sure, but the NFL isn't going to allow that at all.

Season would of been cancelled if it happened to Manning...

chagrin
06-23-2007, 07:55 AM
What in this statement isn't true?

As I don't think Trent is retarded I believe that concussions are a bit like heat stroke "IN THAT" after you've had ONE it is easier to get one AGAIN than not ever having one at all.

Don't know if this was posted already but I think you're missing the point. Or maybe you have the point and I just look at the comment from a different angle.

It's called teamwork, Taylor should know better than to spout like that to a rag about his new QB; that's shameful, what he said. It demonstrates low class as a teammate and at the very least, very poor judgment.

CoMoChief
06-23-2007, 09:44 AM
The bigger question here is what would Trent do for a Klondike bar?

Bowser
06-23-2007, 09:52 AM
Sounds like Jason Taylor has a tough time controlling his man crushes.

bdeg
06-23-2007, 10:53 AM
He Jacked up that DB from Miami on one of Priests runs...

My favorite is the Cincy game in 05 when LJ cuts back and breaks it wide open, Who is leading the way with a monster block taking out a DL????

Trent.
Trent was definitely a badass. We should've kept him around to play fullback!