PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo vs. Mercer tommorow night

Crashride
06-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Dont know who is a fan of ultimate fighting but this one has me curious :)

Thig Lyfe
06-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Dont know who is a fan of ultimate fighting but this one has me curious :)

Curious, eh?

Oh, you UFC fans...

BigVE
06-22-2007, 04:42 PM
Ok, where will it be seen? Pay per view? No way.

Crashride
06-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Im not a fan of UFC as much just a fan of Kimbos internet vids. And yes its on ppv

ZootedGranny
06-22-2007, 05:06 PM
If this were a straight up boxing match, Kimbo would be assed out. But considering it's an MMA fight and Kimbo has been training with Bas Rutten while Ray Mercer has looked awful in his 2 K1 events, I don't see it ending well for Mercer if it goes to the ground.

mdstu
06-24-2007, 01:59 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rpYUckEW9Ag"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rpYUckEW9Ag" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Reaper16
06-24-2007, 02:16 PM
Kimbo won via submission, eh? Nifty.

Valiant
06-24-2007, 02:40 PM
Wow he beat a 46 year old guy that was done in boxing a long time ago..

Kimbo is a novelty, IF he ever gets to fight someone his own caliber he will go down just like when he faced a cop in one of his bare-knuckle fights.. The guy does not have his posse around to help anymore if he gets knocked to the ground.. If anyone wants to look up his fights check out the one vs the cop(I think they are cops)...

Delano
06-24-2007, 05:53 PM
You know who I'd like to see get their ass kicked?

The douchebag members of Kimbo's possee that yell throughout the entire fight. "Kick his ass!" "Finish him!" They are like the clowns at the golf course who yell "Get in the Hole!"

Simply Red
06-24-2007, 08:08 PM
Put him in there with Tyson. If he's so bad.

PSST, It wouldn't last long enough for that POS to take Tyson down to the groud. And I dare anyone to disagree...

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 08:23 PM
Put him in there with Tyson. If he's so bad.

PSST, It wouldn't last long enough for that POS to take Tyson down to the groud. And I dare anyone to disagree...
Tyson now? Or Tyson 20 years ago?

Crashride
06-24-2007, 10:27 PM
the fact of the matter is that cop was using choke holds etc during a fist fight kimbo tore his ass up. He would take tyson now...but not in his prime for sure

Delano
06-24-2007, 10:35 PM
the fact of the matter is that cop was using choke holds etc during a fist fight kimbo tore his ass up. He would take tyson now...but not in his prime for sure

I'd like to see Dana White throw Kimbo in the Ultimate Fighter house.

In my mind, I imagine the opposite of a Dave Chapelle skit. You know, the one where the goofy white kid lives with some folks outta the ghetto.

Crashride
06-24-2007, 11:27 PM
well kimbo still needs to take it slow, i wouldnt throw him in the ring with abbott just yet.

Valiant
06-25-2007, 01:12 AM

Its a street fight??? Watch during the video, Kimbo is getting choked out and his boys come in to stop it, when he gets out and turns the tables his boys try and stop people from interfering like they were trying..

Then add all the times when Kimbo gets knocked to ground or against a wall his boys break it up and say its against the rules.. But Kimbo will wail on you if your back is turned, on your knees or against the wall and cannot move... When you fight Kimbo its do what I say, not do what I do... That is the main reason why I have never really liked Kimbo was his worthless posse.. Well that and his stupid rules that are totally to his advantage when street fighting him...

Hopefully he will do alright in MMA, but sadly unless he is fighting overthehill fighters or neverwere he is going to probably lose..

It was nice to see him use a submission and his knees but I see him back to back yard fights after a few hard loses...