PDA

View Full Version : Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Direckshun
06-25-2008, 05:17 PM
From last nights thread with Midnight Felcher/Convict1983:

As I suspected, I'm pretty sure this dipsh*t has been with us before.

Compare the following responses, the berating of police, etc. and decide for yourselves. ROFL

And from the Hall of Classics:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4044898&postcount=244

In that thread, convict1983 proclaimed he was 24. Apparently he's relocated from CA to GA, but I suspect the only real relocation he's done is from his old bedroom to his cool new place in Mom's basement. :shrug:

Another year older, but clearly no wiser.

Great minds think alike. :thumb:

Looks like it's the same little thug with yet another cry for attention.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4810589&postcount=437
:thumb:

And there it is.

DaneMcCloud
06-25-2008, 05:17 PM
I know somebody that got their ear cut off with a machete because they got caught doing that. be careful what you wish for, you might have to grow your hair longer to cover that hole up.

Machete.

He gets ALL the ladies.

Machete.

He's one pissed off Mexican.

Machete.

Count Zarth
06-25-2008, 05:18 PM
I still want to know your secret to killer abs.

Also tell us some stories about really slutty chicks.

Bill Parcells
06-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Machete.

He gets ALL the ladies.

Machete.

Machete.

No, he was Guatemalan. close, Dane.

Direckshun
06-25-2008, 05:19 PM
In case anyone cares, I can confirm with about 95% certainty that this is the same dude. Kudos to those who notice posting patterns that well.

And based on that, the dude is just jerkin everyone's chains, so don't let him get to you too much.
:thumb:

Phobia
06-25-2008, 05:19 PM
ALso the original pic WAS NOT taken in my apartment. It was at the blonde girl's place.

But you're not insecure at all.

I'm not nearly as insightful as Donger but I've got a dollar that says your favorite uncle also tells everybody you're his favorite nephew. Why don't you have a seat and tell us about your uncle's hygiene habits and why that smell makes you cry?

Donger
06-25-2008, 05:20 PM
He cries himself to sleep at least once a week. Bank on it.

Lzen
So, everyone ends up being ugly as hell and possibly homosexual because everyone wants to get the last word.

ROFL So true.

Bill Parcells
But you're not insecure at all.

I'm not nearly as insightful as Donger but I've got a dollar that says your favorite uncle also tells everybody you're his favorite nephew. Why don't you have a seat and tell us about your uncle's hygiene habits and why that smell makes you cry?

Ouch! Good job! :thumb: it's like riding a bike, he's like a mini GoChiefs.

Bwana
06-25-2008, 05:21 PM
I'm not a hater, I just wouldn't classify those "chicks" as hot.

Though it is clearly obvious that you need a motorcycle to pick up ANY "chick".

You certainly wouldn't be able pull any really "hot" chicks with your looks, hairline or stunning personality alone.

Good God, I agree with Dane. :doh!:

OnTheWarpath58
06-25-2008, 05:21 PM
Ouch! Good job! :thumb: it's like riding a bike, he's like a mini GoChiefs.

Jesus.

That's TERRIBLY insulting to GC.

FAX
06-25-2008, 05:22 PM
Also, if you don't mind, Mr. Midnight_Vulture, can you tell us about the time you got your Grandma to do a strip tease to the tune of "We Built This City On Rock And Roll"?

That's a good one.

FAX

Crashride
06-25-2008, 05:22 PM
This thread is full of fail and win by everyone. Im just shocked people really care about someone else on this board that much, where a thread like this gets posts.

Midnight_Vulture
06-25-2008, 05:23 PM
Actually I could probably bang all your daughters. They go for guys like me.

FAX
06-25-2008, 05:24 PM

I thought Machete was Mexican.

FAX

Pestilence
Wait that pic was of your wife??? Bwahahahaha

Ummm hate to break it to you but she wasnt hot AT ALL. No offense. I am sure her personality is great though.

And my hair is fine. I just had a really short hair cut in one of those pics.

Hate on though.

Yeah because butter face chick is SOOOOOO much hotter. You still don't have any proof that you get laid.

Bowser
So, do you still have that sweet laptop you swiped from the coffeshop?

Bill Parcells
06-25-2008, 05:25 PM
Jesus.

It was meant more as an abuse meter rather than a comparison, to be honest.

Crashride
I still want to know your secret to killer abs.

Also tell us some stories about really slutty chicks.

Its all about body fat, sir. Do you crunches and get your body fat in single didgets and your gold.

Bowser
Haha someone actually gets action from hot chicks on here and the haters come out in full force. Some things never change.

I will definitely have to come by with my boys to one of your guys tailgates and laugh in your faces and laugh at the fact that some of you actually have man boobs.

Ha. Hahaha.

DaneMcCloud
06-25-2008, 05:26 PM

Hurts, don't it? :D

Bill Parcells
I thought Machete was Mexican.

FAX

Look at all of the different Spanish people on the right when you scroll down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machete

OnTheWarpath58
This thread is full of fail and win by everyone. Im just shocked people really care about someone else on this board that much, where a thread like this gets posts.

It's what the Planet is all about.

Internet retard/toughguy/douchebag shows up and talks shit, and we turn him into our own personal punching bag.

Trust me, no one "cares" about this ****stick. But the results are entertaining to say the least.

Pestilence
06-25-2008, 05:27 PM
It's what the Planet is all about.

Internet retard/toughguy/douchebag shows up and talks shit, and we turn him into our own personal punching bag.

Trust me, no one "cares" about this ****stick. But the results are entertaining to say the least.

:clap:

DaneMcCloud
06-25-2008, 05:27 PM

"Machete" is the fake trailer before "Grindhouse: Planet Terror" that's being made into a feature film by Robert Rodriguez.

If you haven't seen "Grindhouse", I'd highly recommend it. Especially "Planet Terror".

Bwana
06-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Hurts, don't it? :D

LMAO

Count Zarth
Its all about body fat, sir. Do you crunches and get your body fat in single didgets and your gold.

Hmmm. I do 400 crunches a day. Hopefully there will be a pot of ab gold at the end of my rainbow.

Lzen

Wow. Have the rivers started turning to blood? Locust swarms? :D

Count Zarth
06-25-2008, 05:29 PM
Jesus.

You weren't here for the original goatcheese beatdowns in 2002 and 2003. It was brutal. People would back me into a corner and I would go down swinging like a Tazmanian Devil.

Midnight_Vulture
06-25-2008, 05:29 PM
Well, I am done clowning on you poor guys for now. I am gonna go ridin now.

Feel free to post pics of your hot wifes or gfs that are sooooo much hotter than the girls I hooked up with.

I do give props to Phobia for at least showing off his skanky wife. major props to him.

OnTheWarpath58
06-25-2008, 05:30 PM
"Machete" is the fake trailer before "Grindhouse: Planet Terror" that's being made into a feature film by Robert Rodriguez.

If you haven't seen "Grindhouse", I'd highly recommend it. Especially "Planet Terror".

I was planning on it, until the jerkasses at Blockbuster split it up on two separate disks.

Double feature at the theater, split onto two disks to make more money as a rental.

:cuss:

Lzen
06-25-2008, 05:30 PM
Yeah because butter face chick is SOOOOOO much hotter. You still don't have any proof that you get laid.

The more I look at that pic, the more I think that was once a guy.

Bwana
06-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Wow. Have the rivers started turning to blood? Locust swarms? :D

Indeed I had to look twice to make sure what I was reading, but he was dead nuts, right on the mark. :D

Pestilence
06-25-2008, 05:32 PM
I was planning on it, until the jerkasses at Blockbuster split it up on two separate disks.

Double feature at the theater, split onto two disks to make more money as a rental.

That was actually the film company. It's split into two discs when you buy it too.

Do you really just hate Blockbuster that much?

Easy 6
06-25-2008, 05:32 PM
Ha. Hahaha.

Yeah, i got a kick outta that post to...he & 'his boys' would be in for a 'World of Sorrow' if they dared to show their faces at a Planet tailgate.

They better just quickly duck into the stadium & keep those caps pulled low.

Sully
06-25-2008, 05:33 PM
I've always wondered about guys who get thier chest and eyebrows waxed.
Do you go someplace for that? Or do you do it at home?
If you go somewhere, is it embarrassing to be seen going in there?

alanm
06-25-2008, 05:33 PM
That is interesting. Which actor starred in Fight Club?
He's busted. Someone call the Atlanta PD about the stolen lap top. ROFL

Bwana
06-25-2008, 05:34 PM
You weren't here for the original goatcheese beatdowns in 2002 and 2003. It was brutal. People would back me into a corner and I would go down swinging like a Tazmanian Devil.

Dude, you were kicked into the ditch like a dead rodent along side the road. You are still a strange son of a bitch at times, but you do have some great video.

FAX
06-25-2008, 05:34 PM

That's what I thought. I seem to remember them saying something about "one pissed off Mexican" or something like that in the trailer.

FAX

Crashride
06-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Hmmm. I do 400 crunches a day. Hopefully there will be a pot of ab gold at the end of my rainbow.

400 sounds a little crazy lol. You probably need to work on your technique. If thats not the case and those are legit, then work on your diet. Cardio is best done right when you wake up with no food in your sotmache.

Ps. Id post pictures of myself but I dont think this is the best time or thread lol. Ive got better abs then the douche nozzle thread starter.

OnTheWarpath58
06-25-2008, 05:35 PM
That was actually the film company. It's split into two discs when you buy it too.

Do you really just hate Blockbuster that much?

I know, but yeah, BB can suck my ass.

I mean, c'mon.

150 copies of Gigli, but only one of Apocalypse Now?

seclark
06-25-2008, 05:37 PM
Dude, you were kicked into the ditch like a dead rodent along side the road. You are still a strange son of a bitch at times, but you do have some great video.

yep...3 for 3
sec

Bearcat
06-25-2008, 05:37 PM
Well, I am done clowning on you poor guys for now. I am gonna go ridin now.

Feel free to post pics of your hot wifes or gfs that are sooooo much hotter than the girls I hooked up with.

I do give props to Phobia for at least showing off his skanky wife. major props to him.

Oh, of course.... when you're busy partying every night and working your way up to 6 figures everyday, who has time to rack up 30 posts a day attention-whoring across two user ids over the course of a week?

Hell, if you weren't living the life, you would be gochiefs. Good thing you have so many other good things going on in your life.

Bwana
06-25-2008, 05:38 PM
I've always wondered about guys who get thier chest and eyebrows waxed.
Do you go someplace for that? Or do you do it at home?
If you go somewhere, is it embarrassing to be seen going in there?

He seems like the kind of guy that wouldn't stop there. He likely has them wax his apple bag as well. Save that hair there little buddy, judging from your pictures you will need it to super glue to you noggin in about two years to avoid sunburn.

seclark
06-25-2008, 05:40 PM
He seems like the kind of guy that wouldn't stop there. He likely has them wax his apple bag as well. Save that hair there little buddy, judging from your pictures you will need it to super glue to you noggin in about two years to avoid sunburn.

or make a candle with 6 wicks.
sec

Bwana
06-25-2008, 05:43 PM
or make a candle with 6 wicks.
sec

:D

Ouch

QuikSsurfer
06-25-2008, 05:43 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/quikssurfer/1596168518_53e41e2c8d.jpg

RustShack
06-25-2008, 05:44 PM
This thread has grown almost as big as my dick since I was here earlyer.

OK a lot bigger than my dick...

Braincase
06-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Thegirls are average at best. If I were back at 25, I might've hit it, but it would've been out of sympathy.

These days, they that which I tap has to have been an all-state athlete in high school (at a minimum) and have a PhD in an engineering discipline.

Also, virgin territory. I don't like used-up tramps.

Bill Parcells
06-25-2008, 05:49 PM
Thegirls are average at best. If I were back at 25, I might've hit it, but it would've been out of sympathy.

These days, they that which I tap has to have been an all-state athlete in high school (at a minimum) and have a PhD in an engineering discipline.

Also, virgin territory. I don't like used-up tramps.

Is this the same guy that stole your avatar too?

L.A. Chieffan
06-25-2008, 05:50 PM
The girls aren't bad but it's pretty obvious that they're skanks. I'm actually more unimpressed that you haven't hit the blond chick yet.

The way she looks I could **** her and not even bother with the 'digits'.

alanm
06-25-2008, 05:50 PM
What's up with the prematurely bald dude bragging about bagging a 6.5?
About 2 more years that tuft in the middle will be gone. ROFL

Adept Havelock
06-25-2008, 05:51 PM
Machete.

He gets ALL the ladies.

Machete.

Machete.

ROFL

"Grindhouse" rep.

mikeyis4dcats.
06-25-2008, 05:51 PM

is it coincidence that you and M_V both call people sir?

:hmmm:

FAX
06-25-2008, 05:52 PM
About 2 more years that tuft in the middle will be gone. ROFL

Yeah, but that's cool. There's nothing like riding your motorcycle at high speeds and feeling the wind on your scalp.

FAX

Adept Havelock
06-25-2008, 05:53 PM
I'm just trying to figure out why this idiot posted a picture of himself and his two favorite "f*g hags". :shrug:

mikeyis4dcats.
06-25-2008, 05:53 PM

Grindhouse was never released as a double feature. Weinstein Company broke it into 2 discs....ostensibly to reduce disk size, but also I'm sure to increase profit.

Extra Point
06-25-2008, 05:55 PM
Please post pics of the Jetta and the TREK.
FYP

booger
06-25-2008, 05:57 PM

quoted just in case anyone needed their daily reminder of why shotguns and shovels were invented.

carry on.

alanm
06-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Eh.. What else is there to do. It's a slow day. :shrug:

booger
06-25-2008, 05:59 PM
Yeah, but that's cool. There's nothing like riding your motorcycle at high speeds and feeling the wind on your scalp.

FAX

and slamming old milwaukee to ease the pain from buffing your scalp and forehead with bug and tar remover.

Donger
06-25-2008, 05:59 PM
Guys, enough with the baldness, okay? He already explained that it was just cut too short.

Adept Havelock
06-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Grindhouse was never released as a double feature. Weinstein Company broke it into 2 discs....ostensibly to reduce disk size, but also I'm sure to increase profit.

There's a Japanese box set with the theatrical and double-feature releases, All-Region.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/12/27/cool-stuff-japanese-6-disc-grindhouse-box-set/

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B0%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%8F%E3%82%A6%E3%82%B9-%E3%82%B3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%97%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88BOX-%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E7%94%9F%E7%94%A3-%E3%82%BE%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%BB%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB/dp/B0011DTTC0/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1198287506&sr=1-1

booger
06-25-2008, 06:06 PM
If you wanna hang out you've got to take her out; rogaine.
If you wanna get down, down on the ground; rogaine.
She dont lie, she dont lie, she dont lie; rogaine.

If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues; rogaine.
When your day is done and you wanna run; rogaine.

If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on; rogaine.
Dont forget this fact, you cant get it back; rogaine.

Coach
06-25-2008, 06:08 PM
So um, how much did you really paid for those two just to have your picture taken with them?

Sully
06-25-2008, 06:10 PM
Guys, enough with the baldness, okay? He already explained that it was just cut too short.

I know I hate it when I go to get a hair cut, and the barber shaves two arches into the front of my hair.

Donger
06-25-2008, 06:13 PM
I know I hate it when I go to get a hair cut, and the barber shaves two arches into the front of my hair.

Exactly. I actually think that he's quite a sport for having his picture taken in such a state.

Coach
06-25-2008, 06:22 PM

You come close to mine, I will pump your chest full of lead. And I also should say that is there any chance you will ever realize that you are making yourself look like a complete idiot, as apposed to a cool internet tough guy?

:shake:

Dayze
06-25-2008, 06:37 PM
I hate big oil.

ooh...wait. Wrong thread. Carry on.

Spicy McHaggis
06-25-2008, 06:49 PM
In all fairness, I'm guessing that the majority of people on this board have pulled ass equal or better to that pictured while they were in the 18-25 age group. It may not be very well documented which I would ascribe to digital cameras not being as prevalent when some members were in college as they are today. I myself have often attended a party and ended up with some tanned blond girl. Often my first thought in the morning was "God, I hope I don't have hepatitis" and not "Did I take enough pictures of me with her to prove the size of my internet johnson?"

Still, even if I had taken many pictures of some of the girls I've hooked up with and even if members of this board had tons of pics of themselves with the town bicycle I really doubt that they would be big enough douche bags to post them on the internet and want a gold star.

That is all.

Rausch
06-25-2008, 06:51 PM
I am not trying to brag but for those that thought I was full of crap when I said chicks dig guys with bikes. Here is a pic from the party I was at last weekend.

Soooooo.......you're admitting that without the bike they wouldn't be attracted to you?

Dayze
06-25-2008, 06:57 PM
I'd like to request an official retraction of my 'be safe' while riding comments in the other thread.

He doesn't deserve it.

For all the other riders, 'be safe'.:thumb:

I hope you get a tank slapper at 100mph and can't recover.

booger
06-25-2008, 06:58 PM

Count Zarth
06-25-2008, 07:08 PM
400 sounds a little crazy lol.

200 in the morning, 200 at night.

Rausch
06-25-2008, 07:09 PM
This chick is definitely a butterface.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r133/Finch83/myspace10.jpg

Did you put Slayer's face over some girl?...:spock:

Count Zarth
06-25-2008, 07:12 PM
Looks a bit like Martin Short.

TinyEvel
06-25-2008, 07:23 PM
THis is one of teh most truth threads AVAR!!!!!

Here's a pic of us at the Solvang Century, we couldn't keep the gals away from us!

CHICKS DIG GUYS WITH BIKES, FTW!!!!!!!111!!!!1!1!!!

DaKCMan AP
06-25-2008, 07:29 PM
200 in the morning, 200 at night.

If you were doing them correctly you wouldn't need or be able to do that many.

Baconeater
06-25-2008, 07:30 PM

Here's a pic of us at the Solvang Century, we couldn't keep the gals away from us!

ROFL

damaticous
06-25-2008, 07:42 PM
Once again if you think you can do better than please post pics of the chick you are with right now. If not then STFU cause you are probably a 40 yr old virgin still.

I find it funny that all the old guys on here are saying "Oh yeah I have been with better tail than that" but they refuse to post pics of it. Hahah riiiiight.LMAO

I find it comical that you feel the need to come to a Chiefs board and post pics of these so called "hot chicks" and brag about yourself so much. In my 33 year experience every person I've ever met that is like u usually fail at life in general. It'll be funny to see where you are in life in 10, 15, 20 years.

Most MEN (that's boys that have grown up) have realized by the age of 24 (I believe that's what you said you were) that talking about yourself all the time will lead to less and less friends. or, if you are like my ex-girlfriend, have NEW friends about every 6 months.

As people grow up they start to realize that people like you are not trust worthy and worthless as a friend.

So, all in all, your a loser and everyone recognizes it. I think it's comical that you think your some bad ass or something.

Donger
06-25-2008, 07:52 PM

Ewww. Who's the goober who rides a Cannondale?

TinyEvel
06-25-2008, 07:59 PM
Ewww. Who's the goober who rides a Cannondale?

ROFL I had a Tommassini for 14 years. Still have it. I went in to buy a Pinarello, also test rode an Orbea, but the Cannondale just felt so right and the component spec value was too good to pass up. I know, it has no soul. But I can whip over the hills in this thing like nobody's business. I'm gonna get a Calfee bamboo next, so eat it! :thumb:

(my buddy has a Independent Frameworks, gets all kinds of cycling love with that thing)

Buehler445
06-25-2008, 08:01 PM
Well, this thread was entertaining to say the least.

DaneMcCloud
06-25-2008, 08:02 PM
ROFL I had a Tommassini for 14 years. Still have it. I went in to buy a Pinarello, also test rode an Orbea, but the Cannondale just felt so right and the component spec value was too good to pass up. I know, it has no soul. But I can whip over the hills in this thing like nobody's business. I'm gonna get a Calfee bamboo next, so eat it! :thumb:

(my buddy has a Independent Frameworks, gets all kinds of cycling love with that thing)

Nothing can match my $240 Raleigh Mountain Bike.

Especially when it comes to crashing!

:D

Donger
06-25-2008, 08:11 PM

"Donger only rides the Bianchi."

angelo
06-25-2008, 08:14 PM
Here is The hot little number I sleep with Every night!

She has 8 teats of Pleasure and can go down on herself if she wants to.
Top that Bike boy.

Ang

SPATCH
06-25-2008, 08:16 PM
i don't buy it... this is well-thought out douche-baggery...

i guarantee these pics he is providing is off of one of his friend's facebook or something...

this is a practical joke. no doubt.... and many of you are falling for it

Braincase
06-25-2008, 08:17 PM
quoted just in case anyone needed their daily reminder of why shotguns and shovels were invented.

carry on.

My daughters are 9 and 11, and they're already smart enough to never have anything to do with yonder stoopfawk. Hell, the 11 year old has already been accepted at Duke... she says that's her safety school.

Skip Towne
06-25-2008, 08:19 PM

Top that Bike boy.

Ang

:LOL:

88TG88
06-25-2008, 08:28 PM

pssh Litespeed ftw

ClevelandBronco
06-25-2008, 08:35 PM

Crunching on Cheetos doesn't count.

Ceej
06-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Maybe I can get through to him by sort of putting it in a Brad Pitt sort of way.

"The first rule of the Chiefsplanet Cool club is you do not laugh at your own jokes every time you post. Which means, do not start a sentence with a haha, or end it with a haha. Especially if nobody else is haha'ing with you."

Count Zarth
06-25-2008, 09:50 PM
Hey Vulture, if you ever want to gangbang some skanks in Houston shoot me a PM. We'll go slummin.

TinyEvel
06-25-2008, 10:03 PM
pssh Litespeed ftw

Meh, maybe if you weigh 140 Lbs.

You ride Angeles Crest on that thing?

LiL stumppy
06-25-2008, 10:05 PM
lmao oh jeez, this is priceless.

DJ's left nut
06-25-2008, 10:07 PM

Holy shit! It's Chris Kattaan.

FAX
06-25-2008, 10:21 PM
Great news everybody!!! I just divorced the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX and bought a motorcycle!!!

FAX

Skip Towne
06-25-2008, 10:23 PM
Great news everybody!!! I just divorced the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX and bought a motorcycle!!!

FAX

No you didn't.

FAX
06-25-2008, 10:25 PM
No you didn't.

Did so.

FAX

Mile High Mania
06-25-2008, 10:39 PM
This thread has many great moments...

Skip Towne
06-25-2008, 10:47 PM
Did so.

FAX

OK

Mr. Plow
06-25-2008, 11:20 PM

Top that Bike boy.

Ang

ROFL

KCrockaholic
06-26-2008, 12:01 AM
You can always tell the people who are ballers/rich/pimp because they don't need to even act or prove anything. It's always the posers/wannabe's that try to fool people. If you were truely the baller you think you are you wouldn't have time for this bitchassness.

hey this dude, said the truth! this thread is F****** retarded...

ClevelandBronco
06-26-2008, 12:15 AM
I've discovered your secret and it isn't the motorcycle.

QuikSsurfer
06-26-2008, 12:20 AM
His face reminds me of

http://content7.flixster.com/photo/36/79/03/3679033_gal.jpg

|Zach|
06-26-2008, 12:36 AM
This is all kinda sad when you think about it.

ClevelandBronco
06-26-2008, 12:37 AM
This is all kinda sad when you think about it.

I think I've identified your problem.

Direckshun
06-26-2008, 12:41 AM
I think I've identified your problem.
ROFL

kepp
06-26-2008, 07:11 AM
hahaha
hahahaha
haha
hahahaha

http://planetquo.net/Various/ritalin_o.jpg

Baby Lee
06-26-2008, 07:21 AM

OMFG - when I got to your post, the pic took up the screen and your reply was below the screen. I'm staring saying 'when did Slayer get a rack?' then I scroll down to your actual reply.

ROFL ROFL

Skip Towne
06-26-2008, 07:26 AM
If we're lucky this dildo will show up again today with a new thread.

trndobrd
06-26-2008, 07:38 AM

When does Chiefs training camp start?

Dartgod
06-26-2008, 07:48 AM
When does Chiefs training camp start?
Not soon enough.

Midnight_Vulture
06-26-2008, 07:53 AM
LOL so some of you old folks say "Back in my day I was crazier than you" or " Back in my day I picked up chicks just as hot"

Okay sure gramps now go back to watching Matlock

Baby Lee
06-26-2008, 07:54 AM
Interesting that these pics are from a photobucket account under the name of Finch83.

Our old douchebag buddy Fightclub1983 posted under an known alternate by the name of Finch83 as well.... which was changed to Felch83....

What a strange coincidence....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4103684&postcount=96

Laptop stealin douche....

Fight Club AND Seven??? The dude DEFINITELY bops his baloney to the Pittmeister.

RedNeckRaider
06-26-2008, 07:57 AM
This has got to be killing gochiefs that this assclown is getting all this attention LMAO

alpha_omega
06-26-2008, 07:57 AM
... go back to watching Matlock

Actually, I prefer Murder She Wrote.

Bwana
06-26-2008, 08:07 AM
Not soon enough.

What Bob said...........

Radar Chief
06-26-2008, 08:08 AM
So, without reading this entire topic was there some point where it was explained what “motorcycle” this guy has that’s pulling the trailer park skank’s he couldn’t otherwise get?

Bwana
06-26-2008, 08:08 AM
This has got to be killing gochiefs that this assclown is getting all this attention LMAO

Unless...........no, couldn't be.

tooge
06-26-2008, 08:10 AM
LOL so some of you old folks say "Back in my day I was crazier than you" or " Back in my day I picked up chicks just as hot"

Ok, admit guys, his ignorance at his age is at least somewhat amusing, no?

Skip Towne
06-26-2008, 08:13 AM
So, without reading this entire topic was there some point where it was explained what “motorcycle” this guy has that’s pulling the trailer park skank’s he couldn’t otherwise get?

I asked for pics of it and the Audi but.........

Phobia
06-26-2008, 08:15 AM
Ok, admit guys, his ignorance at his age is at least somewhat amusing, no?

Well, I was pretty stupid at 17 as well.

kepp
06-26-2008, 08:17 AM

Vulture, do you like movies with gladiators?

Skip Towne
06-26-2008, 08:18 AM
Well, I was pretty stupid at 17 as well.

I'll bet you thought you were smart though.

trndobrd
06-26-2008, 08:28 AM

So have you given any thought to what you want to do when you grow up and become a man?

vailpass
06-26-2008, 08:40 AM
You guys are still responding to this chain-jerker?
Vulture-1
CP-0

whatsmynameagain
06-26-2008, 08:42 AM
last night was great. saw some good local music and picked up a little hottie. didn't have to drive home drunk she did right to her loft downtown. pullin some high class ass. you suckers can dream about enjoying kansas city the way I can. Posted via Mobile Device

FELT
06-26-2008, 08:47 AM
last night was great. saw some good local music and picked up a little hottie. didn't have to drive home drunk she did right to her loft downtown. pullin some high class ass. you suckers can dream about enjoying kansas city the way I can. Posted via Mobile Device

Was she still a hottie once you woke up this morning next to her? Or was it another attack of the beer goggles?

Skip Towne
06-26-2008, 08:50 AM
Was she still a hottie once you woke up this morning next to her? Or was it another attack of the beer goggles?

I heard he gnawed his arm off to get away this morning.

RedNeckRaider
06-26-2008, 08:55 AM

Hey midnight how you doing?

Adept Havelock
06-26-2008, 08:55 AM
I bet you can find her picture on a Ladyboy website.

LMAO

That was as good as the Mr. Kotter/Lurch outing.

KCUnited
06-26-2008, 09:00 AM

The female impersonation shows at Missie B's do not count as "some good local music." Did "she" have hair on her knuckles?

KCrockaholic
06-26-2008, 09:02 AM
most of these guy on here might be older that you, but atleast they have a sh*t load more class that you ever will....enough said.

Braincase
06-26-2008, 09:05 AM
Vulture, do you like movies with gladiators?

Gladiators, Turkish prisons, the love scene from "Deliverance"... it's all good for Midnight_Dumbass

Adept Havelock
06-26-2008, 09:07 AM
most of these guy on here might be older that you, but atleast they have a sh*t load more class that you ever will....enough said.

Just about everyone here is older than him, I suspect. Maybe we should go easy on him, as it's likely his Summer Vacation and he's finally got some alone time on Daddy's computer.

xbarretx
06-26-2008, 09:13 AM
Your point is well made, Mr. Midnight_Vulture. Gang girls and sluts with orange faces are attracted to bikes.

FAX

REP!

whatsmynameagain
06-26-2008, 09:22 AM
not sure why you think im vulture. just because I don't agree with you idiots. I love the positive rep though, good to see that others think your fat dbags who have nothing better to do than hate. hate stems directly from jealousy. don't have to be dr phil to know that.Posted via your wifes asshole
"oh see they are the same guy they both post from my wifes asshole"

Radar Chief
06-26-2008, 09:24 AM
I asked for pics of it and the Audi but.........

Oh, there's an Audi also?

vailpass
06-26-2008, 09:24 AM

I'm guessing in real life you are some sort of shut in? Perhaps confined to a chair or your bed? Are you living a fantasy life out over the intraweb? A dream where you score with future welfare-moms who rate a 6.5 on the hotness scale and whose carpets and drapes don't match. Nonetheless you forge boldly on as the superhero Pattern Bald Man?

KCrockaholic
06-26-2008, 09:27 AM
i aint hatin' ...i just think its childish and immature to bring something like this to a chiefs message board...i dont know why anyone would be jealous of a few easy skanks attracted to a fake ass preppy dude. oh well, enjoy the STD's it aint my loss

Radar Chief
06-26-2008, 09:28 AM
I'm guessing in real life you are some sort of shut in? Perhaps confined to a chair or your bed? Are you living a fantasy life out over the intraweb? A dream where you score with future welfare-moms who rate a 6.5 on the hotness scale and whose carpets and drapes don't match. Nonetheless you forge boldly on as the superhero Pattern Bald Man?

You guys are still responding to this chain-jerker?
Vulture-1
CP-0

Chain Jerker 1
VP 0 ROFL
Just admit you can’t help it. ;)

shormanator
06-26-2008, 09:29 AM
dude vulcan why are you trying to prove yourself such a ladies man. Dude I'm in a wheelchair get more attractive girls than that.

vailpass
06-26-2008, 09:33 AM
Chain Jerker 1
VP 0 ROFL
Just admit you can’t help it. ;)

ROFL Right you are. I thought of that as I was replying; sometimes doing the right thing is boring. It just looked like too much fun!

whatsmynameagain
06-26-2008, 09:34 AM
im not that guy so saying preppie about me is false. I have a bike and use it to get tail sometimes so what. im sure you fat ****s would use a rufie to get laid if you could.Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
06-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Now that I'm a no-shirt-wearin', motorcycle ridin', wild & crazy, divorced dude on the prowl, I'm with you, Mr. Midnight_Vulture. I'm soarin' and scorin' with hot babes every night. I'm flickin' hot babes off my shoulder like flies. Nobody on here can believe the super hot babes I hang with and score and stuff. Look out, hot babes!! Midnight FAX is in town!!!

FAX

DaFace
06-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Isn't this thread dead yet? You guys must be bored.

Adept Havelock
06-26-2008, 09:37 AM

LMAO

Isn't this thread dead yet? You guys must be bored.

It's the off-season. Nothing like a display of dumbassery from Midnight <s>Vulture</s> Felcher/Whatsmynameagain for some laughs.

It's usually amusing when the kiddos are on Summer Vacation and start playing "Internet Tough Guy" on their parent's computer. Carfeful, Whatsmynameagain...Daddy won't be happy when he gets your text message bill and sends you to spend some "quality time" with your Uncle Chester.

StcChief
06-26-2008, 09:38 AM
Now that I'm a no-shirt-wearin', motorcycle ridin', wild & crazy, divorced dude on the prowl, I'm with you, Mr. Midnight_Vulture. I'm soarin' and scorin' with hot babes every night. I'm flickin' hot babes off my shoulder like flies. Nobody on here can believe the super hot babes I hang with and score and stuff. Look out, hot babes!! Midnight FAX is in town!!!

FAXROFL can we call you midnite_cowboy_FAX:D

KCUnited
06-26-2008, 09:40 AM
im not that guy so saying preppie about me is false. I have a bike and use it to get tail sometimes so what. im sure you fat ****s would use a rufie to get laid if you could.Posted via Mobile Device

Bike Night at the Blue Oyster?

Bwana
06-26-2008, 09:45 AM

Yep, the guy sure likes talking to himself.

Dartgod
06-26-2008, 09:49 AM
I'm sorely disappointed in the Mods that run this place now. In the past, this douchebag's username would have been changed faster than you can say "Phony Gonzalez".

This place hasn't been the same since Phobia left...

FAX
06-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Hi guys!! We're a bunch of hot babes that really dig Midnight FAX!!! We're posting via mobile device using his login name because it's the coolest login name ever. We hang and have sex with FAX because he rides a motorcycle and doesn't wear a shirt to our parties. He's the best and the coolest because he makes us hotter than the really super hot babes we already really are. Posted via mobile device.

A BUNCH OF FAX'S HOT BABES

Donger
06-26-2008, 09:54 AM
Well, I picked up my bike with sidecar last night, and I haven't seen an increase in the frequency of female attention. What is the anticipated timeframe for said attention to increase after procuring the "chick magnet"?

whatsmynameagain
06-26-2008, 09:56 AM
LMAO

It's the off-season. Nothing like a display of dumbassery from Midnight <s>Vulture</s> Felcher/Whatsmynameagain for some laughs.

It's usually amusing when the kiddos are on Summer Vacation and start playing "Internet Tough Guy" on their parent's computer. Carfeful, Whatsmynameagain...Daddy won't be happy when he gets your text message bill and sends you to spend some "quality time" with your Uncle Chester.
unlimited data w/sprint, jerkoff. now go eat you nutri system meal.

Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace
06-26-2008, 09:57 AM
I'm sorely disappointed in the Mods that run this place now. In the past, this douchebag's username would have been changed faster than you can say "Phony Gonzalez".

This place hasn't been the same since Phobia left...

Hey, I changed his avatar to a motorcycle in flames. But he changed it back after a while. :harumph:

Adept Havelock
06-26-2008, 09:59 AM
unlimited data w/sprint, jerkoff. now go eat you nutri system meal.

Posted via Mobile Device

So Daddy signed you up for an unlimited plan? Smart guy. Shame it obviously didn't get passed to his son.

Does your summer school teacher know you're posting from the bathroom, or do they just figure you're jerking off in there...again?

Dartgod
06-26-2008, 10:03 AM
Hey, I changed his avatar to a motorcycle in flames. But he changed it back after a while. :harumph:
I have avatars turned off, so I missed it. I still think a name change is in order.

Midnight Road Pizza
Midnight Road Rash

Just a couple of suggestions.

kepp
06-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Well, I picked up my bike with sidecar last night, and I haven't seen an increase in the frequency of female attention. What is the anticipated timeframe for said attention to increase after procuring the "chick magnet"?

If I understand correctly, the transformation should be immediate. Wait...have you been spray-tanned yet?

whatsmynameagain
06-26-2008, 10:05 AM
So Daddy signed you up for an unlimited plan? Smart guy. Shame it obviously didn't get passed to his son.

Does your summer school teacher know you're posting from the bathroom, or do they just figure you're jerking off in there...again?

its always creative when each and everyone of you make some "you're a kid" insult. seriously it never gets old and is probably the most original insult I've come across. something else im going to come across = your wifes face

Posted via Mobile Device

Skip Towne
06-26-2008, 10:06 AM
If I understand correctly, the transformation should be immediate. Wait...have you been spray-tanned yet?

And make sure your collar is popped.

Skip Towne
06-26-2008, 10:08 AM
Oh, there's an Audi also?

Oh yes, he makes 60-70K per year.

whatsmynameagain
06-26-2008, 10:09 AM

besides, if I did jerk it that would prove im a real man right? now your just contradicting the lemmings thoughts. what a master of deciet. im confused but not in away tha you would like to take advantage of. seriously if you guys think im a kid then what's all the gay talk of dick sucking? is that what you do to young boys and your hoping I am one? im getting the feeling you are priests or republicans or both.

Posted via Mobile Device

tooge
06-26-2008, 10:09 AM
Hi guys!! We're a bunch of hot babes that really dig Midnight FAX!!! We're posting via mobile device using his login name because it's the coolest login name ever. We hang and have sex with FAX because he rides a motorcycle and doesn't wear a shirt to our parties. He's the best and the coolest because he makes us hotter than the really super hot babes we already really are. Posted via mobile device.

Yes, but does he wear a big cowboy belt buckle? That will really bring the chicks in. especially if you are not a real cowboy.

Donger
06-26-2008, 10:10 AM

Okay, look. The dude said that "Chicks dig guys with bikes." Nothing was said about tanning, sprayed-on or otherwise.

RedNeckRaider
06-26-2008, 10:15 AM
its always creative when each and everyone of you make some "you're a kid" insult. seriously it never gets old and is probably the most original insult I've come across. something else im going to come across = your wifes face

Posted via Mobile Device

This is turning into a Abbott and Costello skit gone bad!

Him..whatsmynameagain?

Me...MidnightVulture :doh!:

Him...whatsmynameagain?

Me...MidnightVulture :doh!:

It would be funny if only it was... well funny :spock:

tooge
06-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Okay, look. The dude said that "Chicks dig guys with bikes." Nothing was said about tanning, sprayed-on or otherwise.

some of it is implied. Let me help you out. you need a necklace. preferably some sort of vague meaningless symbol that will fool most dumb gals into thinking it means something surreal. Next, get a huge belt buckle, but do not, I repeat, do not, use it to actually hold your pants up. You want to show some of your boxers, ya know, like the rappers started a few years back when we were kids. Then, and only then should you get the spray tan. Oh , and dont waste money on the spray tan until you have had your chest hairs waxed off.

Adept Havelock
06-26-2008, 10:17 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/wanna-be-an.php

some of it is implied. Let me help you out. you need a necklace. preferably some sort of vague meaningless symbol that will fool most dumb gals into thinking it means something surreal. Next, get a huge belt buckle, but do not, I repeat, do not, use it to actually hold your pants up. You want to show some of your boxers, ya know, like the rappers started a few years back when we were kids. Then, and only then should you get the spray tan. Oh , and dont waste money on the spray tan until you have had your chest hairs waxed off.

Do you have to be prematurely balding, like the guy in the picture? Is that optional?

DeezNutz
06-26-2008, 10:19 AM

I think you're out of luck. What chick is going to want to have sex with a guy who looks like you? Look at your picture in your avi, for crying out loud.

Adept Havelock
06-26-2008, 10:20 AM
I think you're out of luck. What chick is going to want to have sex with a guy who looks like you? Look at your picture in your avi, for crying out loud.

I think it would work with those hot babes at the local University's Physics department. :shrug:

FAX
06-26-2008, 10:22 AM
I have avatars turned off, so I missed it. I still think a name change is in order.

Midnight Road Pizza
Midnight Road Rash

Based on his last username, I kind of like Midnight_Felcher.

FAX

kepp
06-26-2008, 10:23 AM

They never give away all their secrets. If they did, they wouldn't be "special".

Donger
06-26-2008, 10:24 AM

It sounds awfully complicated. I was told that chicks dig guys with bikes. I feel like I've been mislead.

StcChief
06-26-2008, 10:29 AM
And make sure your collar is popped.
popped-collar, he rolls with a dickie over spray on tan.

FAX
06-26-2008, 10:37 AM
Hey, hot babes ...

FAX

FAX
Yeah, FAX?

Posted via mobile device.

FAX
Tell 'em who I am.

FAX

FAX
06-26-2008, 10:38 AM
Okay ...

He's Midnight FAX
And here's the facts
He's got a motorcycle
And he knows how to wax

He talks real dirty
And he don't wear a shirty
He's like the archangle michael
With his hands up our skirty

He's a real cool man
With a sprayed on tan
And when we're out of prophylactic
He uses Saran

He's got a great bike
And he watches Spike
And he makes us climactic
Then says "take a hike"

Posted via mobile device.

Ari Chi3fs
06-26-2008, 10:45 AM

That was the funniest thing to me, that you wrote posted via mobile device. It cracked me up.

Man, this thread is awesome. I like how he never approached the laptop ganking subject... what a cock gobbler.

seclark
06-26-2008, 10:45 AM
major props to fax's hot babes...
sec

Stewie
06-26-2008, 10:46 AM
http://www.weblogcartoons.com/cartoons/internet.gif

And now for something completely different...

http://rushthecourt.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/erin-andrews-at-penn-st.jpg

DaKCMan AP
06-26-2008, 10:48 AM
And now for something completely different...

http://rushthecourt.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/erin-andrews-at-penn-st.jpg

Go Gators! :)

Skip Towne
06-26-2008, 10:51 AM

Midnight Road Pizza
Midnight Road Rash

I like Midnight Felcher

Baby Lee
06-26-2008, 10:57 AM
Hey FAX's Babes.

Are FAX's faucets Moen?

Count Zarth
06-26-2008, 10:58 AM
I guess it's time to come clean. I am Midnight Vulture.

Baby Lee
06-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Do you have to be prematurely balding, like the guy in the picture? Is that optional?

You just go to the local Metrosexual Salon and ask for 'The Brendan Fraser.'

mikeyis4dcats.
06-26-2008, 11:03 AM
what kind of a pathetic tool posts all day to a message board from his phone?

Braincase
06-26-2008, 11:04 AM
We need some photoshop and we need some now.

StcChief
06-26-2008, 11:05 AM
what kind of a pathetic tool posts all day to a message board from his phone?
a tool with no job, waiting for nite time to cruise and pickup "hot" chicks.

Lzen
06-26-2008, 11:05 AM

Seriously? I wondered if it was you but, by the sound of yours and DaFace's posts, I ended up thinking I was wrong about that.

DaFace
06-26-2008, 11:06 AM

Liar.

mikeyis4dcats.
06-26-2008, 11:07 AM
Seriously? I wondered if it was you but, by the sound of yours and DaFace's posts, I ended up thinking I was wrong about that.

I think he's pulling your leg, but if he's being honest, he should just post proof as M_V

RedNeckRaider
06-26-2008, 11:08 AM
We need some photoshop and we need some now.
I am somewhat stunned with all the photostop guys here that that picture has not been redone, that and the mods have left the usernames alone.

Lzen
06-26-2008, 11:09 AM
Ok, which is it? Is GC MV or not? DaFace? He did leave a lot of clues like starting that other thread about his laptop and acting like MV is his idol. Was he just trying to fool us?

DenverDanChiefsFan
06-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Oh no. He's stuttering.
ROFL

Baby Lee
06-26-2008, 11:11 AM
I think he's pulling your leg, but if he's being honest, he should just post proof as M_V

Proof should be a photo from GC's youth that wasn't in his 'I gotta bag of shit, a scanner, and an internet connection' thread.

Count Zarth
06-26-2008, 11:11 AM
No no, it's me. This is my greatest prank.

seclark
06-26-2008, 11:13 AM

he writes too well to be gochiefs.
sec

Count Zarth
06-26-2008, 11:13 AM
sec

Oh shit son it's on now.

Crashride
06-26-2008, 11:14 AM

Lol! So is that pic really you? Cause i remember talking to you about abs lol bastard

Skip Towne
06-26-2008, 11:15 AM
sec

Yeah he knows big words like suburbian.

Lzen
Goat boy, there is a simple way to prove it. Log onto MV or what'sthename and say I'm GC or Claythan or whater. Anything other than that and you will have a hard time convincing anyone.

seclark
Oh shit son it's on now.

Donger
06-26-2008, 11:17 AM

If you can prove that, I will never post here again.

Deal?

Count Zarth
06-26-2008, 11:18 AM
LOL...it's not me. I'm far too well-adjusted these days to pull such an act off.

Besides, I would miss your posts.

RedNeckRaider
06-26-2008, 11:20 AM
If you can prove that, I will never post here again.

Deal?

It is just a sad attempt to try and grab the attention away from the newest troll.

Bowser
06-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Uhh

Count Zarth
06-26-2008, 11:26 AM
It is just a sad attempt to try and grab the attention away from the newest troll.

Yes clearly that 20 minutes of attention brought me to orgasm.

RedNeckRaider
06-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Yes clearly that 20 minutes of attention brought me to orgasm.

That is the first thing you have ever posted about yourself that I think may be true. Oh you are welcome for this attention also.

ChiefsFanatic
06-26-2008, 11:39 AM
That is the first thing you have ever posted about yourself that I think may be true. Oh you are welcome for this attention also.

Can we please focus our attention on the douchebag with the cool bike and hot girls?

RedNeckRaider
06-26-2008, 11:42 AM
Can we please focus our attention on the douchebag with the cool bike and hot girls?

ROFL

Baby Lee
06-26-2008, 11:43 AM

Oh Eff Mr. FAX and his cadre of hotties.

CupidStunt
06-26-2008, 11:46 AM
I'd tap the blonde if I was drunk. That other horse could f**k right off, though. And you're one hell of an ugly f**ker yourself. Ever go to an eye specialist about those goofy things?

Stryker
06-26-2008, 11:57 AM
What REALLY happened...

ChiefsFanatic
06-26-2008, 12:01 PM
He is shirtless in that pic because everyone kept laughing at his sweatshirt.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/jitcrunch.jpg

Bowser
06-26-2008, 12:01 PM
He is shirtless in that pic because everyone kept laughing at his sweatshirt.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/jitcrunch.jpg

AND LIMP BIZKIT

Crashride
06-26-2008, 12:05 PM
SO....where are the pics of this bike anyways

RaiderH8r
06-26-2008, 12:06 PM
For some reason this song keeps playing in my head:

I play in a band, we're the best in the land
We're big in both Chelsea and France
I play one mean guitar and then score at the bar
There's a line of chicks waiting for their chance
So come on now honey, I'll make you feel pretty
These other gals mean nothing to me
Let's finish these drinks and be gone for the night
'Cause I'm more than a handful, you'll see

[Chorus:]
So kiss me, I'm shitfaced
I'm soaked, I'm soiled and brown
in the trousers, she kissed me
And I only bought her one round

I can bench press a car, I'm an ex football star
with degrees from both Harvard and Yale
Girls just can't keep up, I'm a real love machine
I've had far better sex while in jail
I've designed the Sears Tower, I make two grand an hour
I cook the world's best duck flambe
I'll take the pick of the litter, girls jockey for me
I don't need these lines to get laid

[Chorus]

I'm a man of the night, a real ladies delight
See my figure was chiseled from stone
One more for the gal then I'll escort her home
Come last call, I'm never alone
I've a house on the hill with a red water bed
That puts Hugh Heffnor's mansion to shame
With girls by the pool and Italian sports cars
I'm just here in this dump for the game

[Chorus x2]

Ahh, **** it. Who am I shitting?

I'm a pitiful sight, and I ain't all that bright
I'm definitely not chiseled from stone
I'm a cheat and a liar, no woman's desire
I'll probably die cold and alone

But just give me a chance, 'cause deep down inside
I swear I got a big heart of gold
I'm a monogamous man, no more one night stands
Come on, honey, let me take you home

Lzen
06-26-2008, 12:26 PM
Nice job, mods.

whatsmynameagain
06-26-2008, 12:42 PM
the coolness of chiefsplanet is overwhelming at timesPosted via Mobile Device

Dartgod
06-26-2008, 12:46 PM
Attention Mods! Can you do a rush job on another name change?

douchebagsmynameagain is my suggestion.

Adept Havelock
06-26-2008, 12:51 PM
Nice job, mods.

LMAO Well done, indeed.

Attention Mods! Can you do a rush job on another name change?

douchebagsmynameagain is my suggestion.

LMAO

Or perhaps Twinkfelchingagain?

Bowser
06-26-2008, 12:52 PM

Go get us some beer.

whatsmynameagain
06-26-2008, 01:08 PM
im not vulture you dumb****s!
Posted via Mobile Device

Lzen
06-26-2008, 01:10 PM
im not vulture you dumb****s!
Posted via Mobile Device

Uh, ok. Sure, it's not. We believe you. No.....really..... ROFL

DaFace
06-26-2008, 01:31 PM
Uh, ok. Sure, it's not. We believe you. No.....really..... ROFL

Na, he's not.

Midnight_Vulture
06-26-2008, 01:37 PM
Over 10,000 views. Man, you guys are obsessed haha.

And I love the new nickname.

whatsmynameagain
06-26-2008, 01:45 PM
check the ip address noob. I was just stirring the pot on both threads because the responses were too damned funny. the vulture guy can't be serious either but all of you tards are eating right out of his hand. its hilarious!Posted via Mobile Device

Dartgod
06-26-2008, 01:49 PM
check the ip address noob. I was just stirring the pot on both threads because the responses were too damned funny. the vulture guy can't be serious either but all of you tards are eating right out of his hand. its hilarious!Posted via Mobile Device
What does the IP address have to do with anything? Obviously your mobile device is going to be a different IP than your home/work PC.

RedNeckRaider
06-26-2008, 01:53 PM
Na, he's not.

Well they are related or dating. The kid in the picture looks half queer so there is a chance.

StcChief
06-26-2008, 01:53 PM

And I love the new nickname.summer off season amusement, we get a douche every year ... this the 2008 model.

Bill Parcells
06-26-2008, 01:57 PM
What does the IP address have to do with anything? Obviously your mobile device is going to be a different IP than your home/work PC.

Man, you can't fool Dartgod with anything.

whatsmynameagain
06-26-2008, 01:59 PM
phone vs pc different ip. also im in lenexa and he's supposedly in atl so the ips would look really different. I've been talking about p&l in several posts, what else could I say....

Posted via Mobile Device

RedNeckRaider
06-26-2008, 02:05 PM
phone vs pc different ip. also im in lenexa and he's supposedly in atl so the ips would look really different. I've been talking about p&l in several posts, what else could I say....

Posted via Mobile Device

I hear chicks dig guys that know alot about ip stuff :thumb:

Bwana
06-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Nice job, mods.

What Lzen said.......... :thumb:

Bill Parcells
06-26-2008, 02:18 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you for that detailed and insightful information. but why do you care?

DaFace
06-26-2008, 02:36 PM

And I love the new nickname.

Glad you approve. :)

For what it's worth, it's pretty clear at this point that you're mainly just trying to get a reaction from people around here. You might even get along with people if you'd drop the macho act.

Donger
06-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Glad you approve. :)

For what it's worth, it's pretty clear at this point that you're mainly just trying to get a reaction from people around here. You might even get along with people if you'd drop the macho act.

What exactly is the timeframe for one to chose to become part of the community, or become PNG?

seclark
06-26-2008, 02:39 PM
You might even get along with people if you'd drop the macho act.

f@ck him...he's a jerkoff.
sec

whatsmynameagain
06-26-2008, 02:41 PM
I hear chicks dig guys that know alot about ip stuff :thumb:
not as much as self proclaimed red necks. they get all the pussy..........

from their sisters!

Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane
06-26-2008, 02:43 PM
Please post a pic of your wife or gf I would love to see how they compare. I have seen some pics of your guys women and I gotta say...CATTLE CALL!!!ROFL

Dude I'm probably twice your age and I could out post your hot pics big time!

For her age she very average.

Dave

DaFace
06-26-2008, 02:45 PM
What exactly is the timeframe for one to chose to become part of the community, or become PNG?

Good question. I'm still a n00b mod, so I don't really know. My personal opinion is that, as long as they're both keeping their dumbassery to one thread and not violating any of the bannable offenses, there's no real reason to boot 'em or anything. Now if they start going all over the place and being assholes in every post, I'd have to think about it.

EDIT: This post was made before I realized there was a third thread sitting out there and wallowing in stupidity.

whatsmynameagain
06-26-2008, 02:46 PM
Thank you for that detailed and insightful information. but why do you care?

because im not vulture that's why. I admitted I was just stirring the pot and it was funny but im done and letting you know.

Posted via Mobile Device

StcChief
06-26-2008, 02:50 PM
f@ck him...he's a jerkoff.
secyeah. that was self evident in just a few posts, and "old guys" responses

|Zach|
06-26-2008, 02:55 PM
Getting your picture taken with someone doesn't particularly mean shit.

I guess I am confused.

Adept Havelock
06-26-2008, 03:15 PM
I was just stirring the pot and it was funny but im done and letting you know.

Did you really have to s*it in it first and use your hands to stir? Trying to recreate the circumstances of your birth, I see.

whatsmynameagain
06-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Did you really have to s*it in it first and use your hands to stir? Trying to recreate the circumstances of your birth, I see.
well, the pot would be cheifsplanet and you would be one of those turds floating around in it.

Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
06-26-2008, 03:49 PM
Getting your picture taken with someone doesn't particularly mean shit.

I guess I am confused.

ahhh man really? :doh!:

Midnight_Vulture
06-26-2008, 04:46 PM
I am hanging out with the blonde tommorrow Giggity Giggity

And i didnt mean to offend anyone from or in Iowa. I know there are good people there just confused why they would continue to live there....

DaFace
06-26-2008, 04:51 PM
yeah. that was self evident in just a few posts, and "old guys" responses

Eh, I guess I'm more forgiving than most. Every once in a while we have people who come in as d-bags but eventually find their niche. GoChiefs, Redrum_69, and even Kirstie Tynes come to mind.

Didn't Dimension2112 even come in as a little bit of a troll? I can't remember.