PDA

View Full Version : Should he be banned?

Simply Red
07-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Should this gifted poster named, "jmart" be banned?

Hog Farmer
07-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Why? Is he a terrorist?

Simply Red
07-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Why? Is he a terrorist?
It's just kinda fun you know, + he asked for this.

QuikSsurfer
07-01-2007, 11:27 AM
absolutely!

Bill Parcells
07-01-2007, 11:29 AM
No..I mean yes..err...damnit!!!:cuss: I don't know

Simply Red
07-01-2007, 11:31 AM
No..I mean yes..err...damnit!!!:cuss: I don't know
See thread on front page titled - "Endelt."

FAX
07-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Perhaps he should be scanned instead, Mr. Simply Red. An MRI might reveal the precise location of the cockring lodged in his intestinal tract.

FAX

Bill Parcells
07-01-2007, 11:34 AM
See thread on front page titled - "Endelt."
You mean the thread that I have two deleted posts in?

I saw it, and I read his other posts. it appears he has been banned before, but it doesn't seem to have made him a better poster.

You should be a mod, Red.

Which gives me an idea. :hmmm:

Simplex3
I'm all for it. I'm all for banning everyone. This place would be f**king great if it weren't for the people posting. Would stop the board from crashing, too.

In all seriousness, I'm cool with banning that idiot. He provides no value.

stevieray
naw, the planet is like an ex girlfriend he calls after being wasted and alone in the wee hours of the morning.

a little annoying, but relatively harmless.

chagrin
07-01-2007, 11:37 AM
I think he's been banned twice already, but my memory could be wrong

Frazod
07-01-2007, 12:04 PM
Another wastoid douchebag that we don't need. Get rid of him.

Sam Hall
07-01-2007, 12:10 PM
it would be fun to have a banned users forum but they'll just come back anyway.

TinyEvel
07-01-2007, 01:15 PM
NO, I believe any thread posted between midnight and 5 am local time should have some kind of "retraction" clause.

They guy's been around since the Star board, from what I recall, just a lurker. And I would think this is a P.U.I. infraction. Give him 24 hours to surface and explain.

Hell, it's not like he stole a laptop or anything.

Phobia
07-01-2007, 01:52 PM
He and Brian are friends. He's just flipping Brian crap. You guys are taking his thread entirely too seriously.

bringbackmarty
07-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Perhaps he should be scanned instead, Mr. Simply Red. An MRI might reveal the precise location of the cockring lodged in his intestinal tract.

FAX
heh fax said cockring.

Simply Red
07-01-2007, 03:32 PM
He and Brian are friends. He's just flipping Brian crap. You guys are taking his thread entirely too seriously.
Welp, It'd help if Brian and him would come around and hint that that is the case.

Crap, we're just trying to defend Endelt.

I had no idea...

Damned n00bs!

CHRIST! :shake:

Simply Red
10-17-2007, 10:51 AM
I was forced to bump this. Though he's Brian's friend. Some people don't want to see an alien sugging cock @ work!

Jmart
10-17-2007, 11:04 AM
Hey even though I barely posted I was never anything but nice to anyone and then I responded to a thread where people were saying who gives a shit and making jokes about the Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro dying and since I saw him win the Derby in person and love horse racing I said that I cared and people were out of line and then a bunch of idiots came in and talked crap about my DEAD mother and said I like to have sex with horses and a bunch of nonsense. Well, that pissed me off and why would I want to post in a place like that. I asked for my account to be deactivated and it wasn't so any further attempts at posting were for the sole purpose of getting banned. I felt like *not* getting my account deactivated was an attempt at another FU to me and I don't really care to post here anymore as you can see I have 500 posts in 6 years and I like to lurk and catch the latest Chiefs news but I don't need all the extra BS that comes on here. I will not be returning to this thread.

JBucc
10-17-2007, 11:09 AM
I heard he likes to have sex with horses.

Simply Red
10-17-2007, 11:10 AM
Hey even though I barely posted I was never anything but nice to anyone and then I responded to a thread where people were saying who gives a shit and making jokes about the Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro dying and since I saw him win the Derby in person and love horse racing I said that I cared and people were out of line and then a bunch of idiots came in and talked crap about my DEAD mother and said I like to have sex with horses and a bunch of nonsense. Well, that pissed me off and why would I want to post in a place like that. I asked for my account to be deactivated and it wasn't so any further attempts at posting were for the sole purpose of getting banned. I felt like *not* getting my account deactivated was an attempt at another FU to me and I don't really care to post here anymore as you can see I have 500 posts in 6 years and I like to lurk and catch the latest Chiefs news but I don't need all the extra BS that comes on here. I will not be returning to this thread.
Wow. It's hard to take you serious, and by the way I wasn't one of those people bashing you in the past. Phil has enlightned us with your knowing Brian. It's cool man. Relax. :)

Radar Chief
10-17-2007, 11:17 AM
I donít get why you have to have your account deactivated. Why not just not post if thatís the way you feel?

Rausch
10-17-2007, 11:21 AM
I donít get why you have to have your account deactivated. Why not just not post if thatís the way you feel?

You're beating a dead horse...

Simply Red
10-17-2007, 11:24 AM
:shake: ROFL :clap:

Demonpenz
10-17-2007, 11:25 AM
Welp, It'd help if Brian and him would come around and hint that that is the case.

Crap, we're just trying to defend Endelt.

I had no idea...

Damned n00bs!

CHRIST! :shake:

why the hell would you defend that deviant

Dartgod
10-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Very well played, sir.

Radar Chief
10-17-2007, 11:30 AM

ROFL Rep.

BigRedChief
10-17-2007, 11:31 AM
Drama man drama.

luv
10-17-2007, 11:34 AM
Drama man drama.
It sells.

Frazod
10-17-2007, 12:04 PM
Another name to add to CPiggy. Simplex ROCKS!

Otter
10-17-2007, 12:31 PM
Just out of curiosity, maybe Morphius or The Senator could answer this: if these polls were to pass does it mean that the poster in question would be bannned?

Because if it doesn't it's pretty much a waste of time and giving an attention whore more attention wouldn't you say.

Valiant
10-17-2007, 12:37 PM
Just out of curiosity, maybe Morphius or The Senator could answer this: if these polls were to pass does it mean that the poster in question would be bannned?

Because if it doesn't it's pretty much a waste of time and giving an attention whore more attention wouldn't you say.

Up until last week yes.. But Gochiefs did not get banned so therefore these polls are worthless now... So not Jmart should not get banned if others have not gotten banned..

Iowanian
10-17-2007, 02:26 PM
This thread is brought to you by the makers of Elmer's Glue and fine paint brushes.

DaFace
10-17-2007, 02:30 PM
I despise double-barrel questions like this. No, he should not be banned. The link was clearly labeled NSFW. However, I don't agree with the "trolls" part.

morphius
10-17-2007, 02:33 PM
I despise double-barrel questions like this. No, he should not be banned. The link was clearly labeled NSFW. However, I don't agree with the "trolls" part.
I did the label.

FAX
10-17-2007, 02:33 PM

In the interest of building highly complex land bridges to a better understanding of our fellow man, Mr. DaFace, when the thread first went up, it was not marked, "NSFW". That came after the first few posts.

FAX

Inspector
10-17-2007, 02:35 PM
When I was a little kid my mom used to put Ban on her armpits to cover up those really harsh odors.

So, if a person's oders are particularly bad, then yes, by all means, ban them.

dogdaze
10-17-2007, 02:42 PM
When I was a little kid my mom used to put Ban on her armpits to cover up those really harsh odors.

So, if a person's oders are particularly bad, then yes, by all means, ban them.

If you can smell me over the Intraweb, then technology has become way too advanced.

go bowe
10-17-2007, 02:45 PM
...people were out of line and then a bunch of idiots came in and talked crap about my DEAD mother...yeah, if i ever catch somebody who's dissing my dead mother, i'll offer him a beer or two...

but he would then regret his impertinence when i sit on him and start farting stinky, real stinky, "chocolate-covered" cherries ...

then for the coop de grah, i'll shave his head and draw a penis on the top of his head (ok, i stole that joke from joe's party)...

Inspector
10-17-2007, 02:47 PM
If you can smell me over the Intraweb, then technology has become way too advanced.

That's for Sure.

go bowe
10-17-2007, 02:52 PM
Drama man drama.thats's the muthaf#ck'n truth...

i really do love the drama, there isn't nearly enough of it on the planet these days...

we should give cyber-medals to the top ten drama posters...

yep, medals...