PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Hot Dog Etiquette

WARPARTY70
07-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Just in time for the 4th
The Do's and Don't: Everyday guidance for eating America's sacred food.
1. Don't put hot dog topping between the hot dog and the bun. Always ''dress the dog,'' not the bun.
Condiments should be applied in the following order: wet condiments like mustard and chili are applied first,followed by chunky condiments like relish,onions and sauerkraut,followed by shedded chesse,followed by spices like celery salt or pepper.
2.Do serve sesame seed,poppy seed and plain buns with hot dogs, sun-dried tomato buns or basil buns are considered gauche with franks.
3.Don't use a cloth napkins to wipe your mouth when eating a hot dog, paper is always preferable.
4.Do eat hot dogs on buns with your hands, Utensils should not touch hot dogs on buns.
5.Do use paper plates to serve hot dogs. Every days dishes are acceptable;china is a no-no.
6.Don't take more than five bites to finish a hot dog, For foot-long wiener,seven are acceptable.
7.Don't leave bits of buns on your plate. Eat it all. Fresh herbs on the same plate with hot dogs are a major ''Don't...''
Mustard,relish,onions,chesse and chili are appeptable.
8.Don't use ketchup on your hot dog after the age of 18.
9.Do -Condiments remaining on the fingers after eating a hot dog should be licked away,not washed.
10.Do use multi-colored toothpicks to serve cocktail wieners. Cocktail forks are in poor taste.
11.Don't send a thank you note following a hot dog barbecue. It would not be in keeping with the unpretenious nature of hot dogs.
12.Don't bring wine to a hot dog barbecue. Beer,lemonade and iced tea are preferable.
13. Don't ever think there is a wrong time to serve hot dogs.

HemiEd
07-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Pretty much agree with everything except, I like to put the chunky stuff like onions under the dog. They stay put that way.

KCChiefsMan
07-02-2007, 06:40 PM
whats wrong with ketchup on a hot dog? I suppose if you have kraut or onions than they wouldn't go together, but I usually use mustard and ketchup and thats usually it

DaKCMan AP
07-02-2007, 06:41 PM
People who put ketchup on hot dogs are teh ghey.

KCChiefsMan
07-02-2007, 06:44 PM

it's a hot dog, I can see somebody get uppidity about ketchup use if it were on a steak! but a hot dog?

HemiEd
07-02-2007, 06:46 PM

Yesterday, after playing golf, we were setting around settling up. One of the guys, put ketchup on a hot dog. OMG, it was funny, especially in Chicago hot dog territory.

Personally, I don't like ketchup on anything with a bun.

KCChiefsMan
07-02-2007, 06:48 PM
I guess I could be hot-dog deprived, the only hot dogs I've eaten were cheap franks from the store. Maybe I should venture out and find a top-notch dog somewhere

WARPARTY70
07-02-2007, 06:53 PM
I like coleslaw on my dogs.

HemiEd
07-02-2007, 06:56 PM
I guess I could be hot-dog deprived, the only hot dogs I've eaten were cheap franks from the store. Maybe I should venture out and find a top-notch dog somewhere

They still suck. But I think they are best with just mustard, onions and cheese.

luv
07-02-2007, 07:11 PM
I like coleslaw on my dogs.
Ugh! Slaw on pulled pork only.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Ugh! Why would anyone put slaw on meat.

bogie
07-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Ketchup no, mayonnaise, mustard, onions or jalapenos oh yea!

RJ
07-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Gentlemen, it's all good.

Mustard, catsup, chili, relish, onions, kraut.......as long as you start with a quality dog it doesn't matter.

Make mine with jalapeno mustard and a little sweet pickle relish, please!

Dicky McElephant
07-02-2007, 08:06 PM
F that....I'm putting ketchup on my hot dog....and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!

Baconeater
07-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Oh yes! There's a little bbq joint down the street from me that does that, I've wondered if it was common or if it was something they came up with. I guess that answers that question.

Don't knock it unless you've tried it. It sounds gross but it's actually really good.

luv
07-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Oh yes! There's a little bbq joint down the street from me that does that, I've wondered if it was common or if it was something they came up with. I guess that answers that question.

Don't knock it unless you've tried it. It sounds gross but it's actually really good.
It's commonplace in Memphis.

CoMoChief
07-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Here's one "Hot Dog":

Spott
07-02-2007, 08:53 PM

They do that a lot in the south. I remember ordering a "slaw dog" when I first moved down here. I just assumed by looking at the menu that the cole slaw was a side item with the hot dog. I was pretty shocked when the brought out my hot dog with a ton of cole slaw covering it.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-02-2007, 09:11 PM
They do that a lot in the south. I remember ordering a "slaw dog" when I first moved down here. I just assumed by looking at the menu that the cole slaw was a side item with the hot dog. I was pretty shocked when the brought out my hot dog with a ton of cole slaw covering it.
Yea well they also called all soda "coke" in the south. At least my ex-cousins-in-law in Mobile do... so wtf do they know.

:)

Spott
07-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Yea well they also called all soda "coke" in the south. At least my ex-cousins-in-law in Mobile do... so wtf do they know.

:)

I still call it pop. I can't get myself to call it soda, even though I know I'm going to get called a yankee when I say pop.

I do give props to the Southerners getting me hooked on boiled peanuts and sweet tea. Too bad that doesn't catch on back in KC.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-02-2007, 09:23 PM
I still call it pop. I can't get myself to call it soda, even though I know I'm going to get called a yankee when I say pop.

I do give props to the Southerners getting me hooked on boiled peanuts and sweet tea. Too bad that doesn't catch on back in KC.
Two stories...

When I first moved from Kansas to Illinois I called it pop and one day a co-worker pulled me aside and said if I don't start saying soda instead of pop he would be forced to take me out back and kick my ass. He could have so I did. Heh.

The fam was at the Missouri State fair one year and a couple of us were going to make a "soda" run and asked everyone what they wanted. Her cousin Amanda said Coke... so we got her a Coke... and she said "I wanted a Mountain Dew." ****in retard... she was the family hottie though so I decided it was cute.

CoMoChief
07-02-2007, 09:31 PM
People in KC call it pop. People in STL call it soda. That is how I've seen and heard it here in Columbia.

KCChiefsMan
07-02-2007, 10:45 PM
when I moved to Kansas from Massachusetts when I was about 11 I didn't even know what pop was, always called it soda. There were a lot of differences with some wordsm, route & aunt all come to mind. I grew up in the hick town of Arkansas City and got made fun of a lot for speaking properly...not sounding like a complete hick basically. "Yer done did this" "are you a MO-ron?" "that them there..."

luv
07-02-2007, 10:48 PM
when I moved to Kansas from Massachusetts when I was about 11 I didn't even know what pop was, always called it soda. There were a lot of differences with some wordsm, route & aunt all come to mind. I grew up in the hick town of Arkansas City and got made fun of a lot for speaking properly...not sounding like a complete hick basically. "Yer done did this" "are you a MO-ron?" "that them there..."
Know anyone with the last name Sprowls?

KCChiefsMan
07-02-2007, 10:50 PM

no, sure don't

luv
07-02-2007, 10:51 PM
no, sure don't
Wow. I figured everyone In Ark City knew each other.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Wow. I figured everyone In Ark City knew each other.
Just because they're related doesn't mean they know each other.

blueballs
07-02-2007, 10:52 PM
if you watch how I eat my dog
you deserve waht you see

KCChiefsMan
07-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Just because they're related doesn't mean they know each other.

you would think that for people that were actually born there

greg63
07-02-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm not hot dog particular; if it taste good on a hotdog then bring it on.

Buck
07-02-2007, 10:58 PM
If you want me to stop using ketchup, you can suck my big fat wiener.

DaFace
07-02-2007, 11:02 PM

Really? I was Ark City born and raised. How long did you live there?

Oh, and I'm not much of a hick myself.

luv
07-02-2007, 11:05 PM
If you want me to stop using ketchup, you can suck my big fat wiener.
With ketchup?

luv
07-02-2007, 11:05 PM

DaFace
07-02-2007, 11:06 PM

Heh...I'm pretty sure you've asked me that before. The name sounds familiar, but I can't say I knew anyone with that name personally.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-02-2007, 11:07 PM
ROFL

stop it!

luv
07-02-2007, 11:10 PM
ROFL

stop it!
It's not a big place. That's the only family I know from there. I figure someone from there would know one of them.

DaFace
07-02-2007, 11:11 PM
It's not a big place. That's the only family I know from there. I figure someone from there would know one of them.

It's certainly not a big place, but there are 12,000 people there. I pretty much know the people I went to school with, but that's about it. My parents are both teachers, though, and pretty much know everyone in the whole town.

luv
07-02-2007, 11:13 PM
It's certainly not a big place, but there are 12,000 people there. I pretty much know the people I went to school with, but that's about it. My parents are both teachers, though, and pretty much know everyone in the whole town.
How old are you?

Smed1065
07-02-2007, 11:14 PM

Repost!

DaFace
07-02-2007, 11:14 PM
How old are you?

luv
07-02-2007, 11:17 PM
You're about the same age as Angela. Pretty little thing. Bad temper. I think Kris (guy) is 27.

Baconeater
07-02-2007, 11:18 PM
You're about the same age as Angela. Pretty little thing. Bad temper. I think Kris (guy) is 27.
Got pics? :drool:

luv
07-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Thinking about it. Kris lives in Ark City now. I think they grew up in Winfield?

DaFace
07-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Thinking about it. Kris lives in Ark City now. I think they grew up in Winfield?

Could be. I checked my HS yearbook just because you got me curious, but there were no Sprowls in there.

KCChiefsMan
07-02-2007, 11:31 PM

no kidding? small world eh. I graduated high school in 1998, what about you? I made it down for my 5 yr reunion a few years ago in a bar in Winfield. I know everybody are not hicks, there are actually some decent people there. I never was a fan of the town though, my mom still lives there so I usually make it back up there a few times per year.

DaFace
07-02-2007, 11:39 PM
no kidding? small world eh. I graduated high school in 1998, what about you? I made it down for my 5 yr reunion a few years ago in a bar in Winfield. I know everybody are not hicks, there are actually some decent people there. I never was a fan of the town though, my mom still lives there so I usually make it back up there a few times per year.

2000 for me. I still don't mind the town, but there's no way I could actually live there anymore!

Buck
07-02-2007, 11:41 PM
With ketchup?

And a nice big glass of ice cold Grape Gatorade.

luv
07-02-2007, 11:45 PM
And a nice big glass of ice cold Grape Gatorade.
Touche

KCChiefsMan
07-02-2007, 11:53 PM
2000 for me. I still don't mind the town, but there's no way I could actually live there anymore!

did you know Jon & Tasha Schmeidler? I still know them pretty well, I hired both of them when they moved up to Lawrence when I worked at that restaurant, I think they graduated a year before you did. There are only a few other people I keep in touch with from there but none of them still live there.

petegz28
07-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Gotta have ketchup on the dog. Mustard without ketchup is like peanut butter without jam. It may still be good but not as good as it could be.

Reaper16
07-03-2007, 12:01 AM
wtf is a "hot dog barbecue?"

DaFace
07-03-2007, 12:04 AM
did you know Jon & Tasha Schmeidler? I still know them pretty well, I hired both of them when they moved up to Lawrence when I worked at that restaurant, I think they graduated a year before you did. There are only a few other people I keep in touch with from there but none of them still live there.

I definitely know the name, but wasn't friends with them or anything. I keep in touch with a core group of my friends from back then, but most of them have moved on as well.

petegz28
07-03-2007, 12:07 AM
wtf is a "hot dog barbecue?"

That's when you throw hot dogs on your grill and not in your microwave.

Der Flöprer
07-03-2007, 12:18 AM

That's Carolina bbq. Vinegar based, and cole slaw all over it. I hate cole slaw, but loved it on hot dogs, hamburgers, and Carolina bbq. It's awesome. Wendy's had the carolina classic. It was a double burger with mustard, cole slaw, and cheese on it. F*ckin outstanding!!!

Braincase
07-03-2007, 07:11 AM
I would like yo inject that it is proper to eat a chili dog with a knife and fork if it helps keep chili off your new Dale, Jr. shirt.

Jilly
07-03-2007, 08:19 AM
F that....I'm putting ketchup on my hot dog....and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!

Me too - you sons of bitches!!! There's a conspiracy against ketchup anyways...notice how at the Royals game ketchup rarely wins....

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-03-2007, 08:25 AM
Me too - you sons of bitches!!! There's a conspiracy against ketchup anyways...notice how at the Royals game ketchup rarely wins....
That's because ketchup/catsup is the New York Yankees of condiments... powerful, over-rated and ultimately EEEEVVVIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Jilly
07-03-2007, 08:30 AM
That's because ketchup/catsup is the New York Yankees of condiments... powerful, over-rated and ultimately EEEEVVVIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

You suck. And not in the good way either.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-03-2007, 08:31 AM
You suck. And not in the good way either.
Wow... harsh. I like ketchup on fries... tater tots... not much else.

I was just messin fwiw. It's my thing.

Jilly
07-03-2007, 08:33 AM
Wow... harsh. I like ketchup on fries... tater tots... not much else.

I was just messin fwiw. It's my thing.

I was only kidding!!! You might suck in the good way.... I don't know.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-03-2007, 08:34 AM
I was only kidding!!! You might suck in the good way.... I don't know.
ROFL

:spock:

The Red Sea
07-03-2007, 08:51 AM
My wife will tell you I like to eat.
I'd eat Shit spread on a spinach wheat cracker with jalapenos & olives..much less discuss how I'd be willing to eat my hot dog...my answer however its built for me I will eat it.

I'll eat anything!!..but not Anyone!

StcChief
07-03-2007, 08:55 AM
Pretty much agree with everything except, I like to put the chunky stuff like onions under the dog. They stay put that way.

Yep same with peppers, relish.

Kraut can go on top.

FD
07-03-2007, 10:42 AM
hot sauce, then jalepenos, then shredded cheese (or melted cheese if its handy)

either that or chopped raw onion and mustard

sedated
07-03-2007, 11:10 AM
hot dogs are for children.

when I got pubes I switched to brats.

Stinger
07-03-2007, 11:16 AM
hot dogs are for children.

when I got pubes I switched to brats.

So the first time you had brats was last week?

:p

bogie
07-03-2007, 11:42 AM

I know someone with the last name Sprowls in Humansville, MO.

RodInCanton
07-03-2007, 03:19 PM
That's Carolina bbq. Vinegar based, and cole slaw all over it. I hate cole slaw, but loved it on hot dogs, hamburgers, and Carolina bbq. It's awesome. Wendy's had the carolina classic. It was a double burger with mustard, cole slaw, and cheese on it. F*ckin outstanding!!!

So that's what a slaw burger is? I've been wondering since that damn song Dumas Walker back in the day. I knew what fries were, definitely knew what a 'bottle of skey' was but didn't have a clue what a slaw burger was...

Simply Red
11-24-2009, 12:30 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/money_shot_hotdog.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3123)

Dicky McElephant
11-24-2009, 12:35 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/money_shot_hotdog.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3123)

ROFL

Baconeater
11-24-2009, 12:38 PM
:shake:

Buck
11-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Oh and I am still enjoying my Hot Dogs w/ Ketchup and Onions.

Slainte
11-24-2009, 12:41 PM
Italian sausage sandwich w/ peppers and onions for the fucking win...

blaise
11-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Ketchup on hot dogs is foul.

CoMoChief
11-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Get a Chicago Dog.....LOAD that motherfucker up and all bets are off.

blaise
11-24-2009, 12:51 PM
When I lived in Rochester, NY they would sell hot dogs as White Hots or Red Hots. The Red Hots were the traditional style. The White Hots had more of a casing on them and were lighter in color, not reddish. The White Hots were better. I never see them anywhere else.

Simply Red
11-24-2009, 12:52 PM
A few months back my son had some friends over and they thought it was wierd that I boiled them some hotdogs. Growing up we always boiled hotdogs so that's just the first way of cooking them that came to mind. I prefer them on the grill but I also like them in the oven and even better in the oven, wrapped in bacon... I never microwave them.

I burn the living mystery outta my dogs, on the grill.

sharp cheddar
jalepeno mustard
poppy-seed bun

Baconeater
11-24-2009, 01:13 PM
Ketchup on hot dogs is foul.
Ketchup on anything is foul.

Jilly
11-24-2009, 01:53 PM
Ketchup on anything is foul.

Dear God, please show Bugeater that he is wrong. Thanks in advance, Jill.

Demonpenz
11-24-2009, 02:45 PM
i make a ketchup glaze and throw it back on the grill then ketchup when its off the grill

Stewie
11-24-2009, 03:00 PM
Who knew there were hot dog snobs? It's a FUCKING hot dog! What's next? No BBQ sauce on tripe?

Demonpenz
11-24-2009, 03:03 PM
i knew there were hot dog snobs but you don't see them around KC. You can get a bad ass dog on the side of the road in chitown

RJ
11-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Who knew there were hot dog snobs? It's a ****ING hot dog! What's next? No BBQ sauce on tripe?

BBQ sauce on tripe? Please!! You ruin the delicate flavor with anything more than a little olive oil and lemon juice.

Jilly
11-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Who knew there were hot dog snobs? It's a ****ING hot dog! What's next? No BBQ sauce on tripe?

I know!!! GEEEZZZZZ..... I suppose next they will say they can only have chili on their dogs if it is made with 90% lean organic beef fresh from the slaughterhouse.

Lumpy
11-24-2009, 03:48 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/trementatis10/Judge.jpg

"Go ahead there folks... fix yourself up a couple of dogs."

Dicky McElephant
11-24-2009, 03:49 PM

God...I remember watching that movie when I was younger.

Digital Underground with Tupac as a dancer. lol

Lumpy
11-24-2009, 03:59 PM
God...I remember watching that movie when I was younger.

Digital Underground with Tupac as a dancer. lol

It is such a horrible movie but I love it. :D

Jilly
11-24-2009, 04:00 PM

It's your "Save the Last Dance."

Lumpy
11-24-2009, 04:04 PM
It's your "Save the Last Dance."

Wait, wut?

"Save the Last Dance"? Isn't that the chick flick w/ Julia Stiles?

If so... No. No. No. Bad Jilly. Bad!!

Alton deFlat
11-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Hot dog etiquette has to be an oxymoron.

Jilly
11-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Wait, wut?

yes, it is. And it's the one bad movie I will admit to liking.....for some strange strange reason. strange.

Reaper16
11-24-2009, 04:11 PM
yes, it is. And it's the one bad movie I will admit to liking.....for some strange strange reason. strange.
I like Save the Last Dance, too.

Jilly
11-24-2009, 04:12 PM

I heart you.

Fish
11-24-2009, 04:14 PM
BBQ sauce, spicy brown mustard, red pepper slices, onion... I'm good.....

Lumpy
11-24-2009, 04:20 PM

:doh!:

Back on topic now...

I eat DQ's footlong chili cheese dog :drool: w/ a fork b/c it's so damn messy. I guess I fail.

BigVE
11-24-2009, 04:20 PM
I burn the living mystery outta my dogs, on the grill.

sharp cheddar
jalepeno mustard
poppy-seed bun

Perfect.

Jilly
11-24-2009, 04:21 PM

Back on topic now...

I eat DQ's footlong chili cheese dog :drool: w/ a fork b/c it's so damn messy. I guess I fail.

freakin princess

BigVE
11-24-2009, 04:22 PM

Back on topic now...

So your trying to avoid getting stuff all over your face when your downing the messy foot long dog? Gotcha. ;)

underEJ
11-24-2009, 04:24 PM
The no ketchup on a hot dog thing was made a big deal by Dirty Harry in the 80s, Sudden Impact, I think. Other than that it's just mostly a regional thing.

I like non-sweet bbq sauce on a grilled dog because I am allergic to mustard.

Lumpy
freakin princess

What can I say... I'm anal about staying clean when gobbling down a messy weiner. Heh.

Pablo
Mustard and onions. Ketchup is for children. It does nothing to add to the complexity of the flavor of anything; besides giving you that sugary taste. If I want that, I'll drink a Dr. Pepper.

Jilly
11-24-2009, 04:25 PM
What can I say... I'm anal about staying clean when gobbling down a messy weiner. Heh.

and the games begin, fellas.....

Lumpy
11-24-2009, 04:25 PM
So your trying to avoid getting stuff all over your face when your downing the messy foot long dog? Gotcha. ;)

LMAO Damn, u posted this too soon.

Pablo
11-24-2009, 04:26 PM
What can I say... I'm anal about staying clean when gobbling down a messy weiner. Heh.Huh, and here I thought you were talking about eating the DQ chili-dog.

BigVE
11-24-2009, 04:28 PM

You were able to include the words "anal" and "gobbling a messy weiner" in the same sentence without actually being naughty. Skills.

Simply Red
11-24-2009, 04:29 PM

http://i45.tinypic.com/xaoqcm.gif

Stewie
11-24-2009, 04:45 PM
Mustard and onions. Ketchup is for children. It does nothing to add to the complexity of the flavor of anything; besides giving you that sugary taste. If I want that, I'll drink a Dr. Pepper.

Brainwashed much? Who told you ketchup is for children?

Wait! I get it! You're the "I never add tomatoes, vinegar, or sugar.... or any combination thereof to ANYTHING because IT RUINS the complexity of a fucking HOT DOG! JESUS!!!

Pablo
11-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Brainwashed much? Who told you ketchup is for children?
Myself. After like my 13th birthday or some shit. I don't really eat relish on my hot dogs that often either. Not one for the sweet stuff, and that's all ketchup is. Tomato syrup.

Simply Red
11-24-2009, 04:57 PM
I refuse to apologize for my liking of Catsup.

Gonzo
11-24-2009, 05:00 PM

Back on topic now...

She's standin round here suckin on mah big 'ol chili dog...

You fuckers are really slipping.
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
11-24-2009, 05:02 PM
She's standin round here suckin on mah big 'ol chili dog...

You ****ers are really slipping.
Posted via Mobile Device

i don't even remember WHICH poster originally kept posting that, but, it was really funny @ the time.ROFL

Simply Red
11-24-2009, 05:03 PM
see I can see someone referring to a person whom likes white-zinfandel as 'immature pallet'

but not Catsup, it's 'all American'

Come on!

RJ
11-24-2009, 05:05 PM

It would be hypocritical to sing the praises of apricot preserves without proclaiming an equal love for catsup.

Stewie
11-24-2009, 05:06 PM

You need the sweetness of ketchup/catsup/catnip to counteract the incredible amount of salt in a hot dog... and bun.

Simply Red
11-24-2009, 05:08 PM
It would be hypocritical to sing the praises of apricot preserves without proclaiming an equal love for catsup.

Oh DANG! Now we have to start talking about cinnamon raisan toast, too.

Dicky McElephant
11-24-2009, 05:10 PM

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mnm0FILNb5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mnm0FILNb5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Reaper16
11-24-2009, 05:11 PM
You need the sweetness of ketchup/catsup/catnip to counteract the incredible amount of salt in a hot dog... and bun.
Flavor balance is about enhancement, not neutralization.

Simply Red
11-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Flavor balance is about enhancement, not neutralization.

not always, my BFF, not always.

Dicky McElephant
11-24-2009, 05:13 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHZLxTFUTcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHZLxTFUTcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gonzo
11-24-2009, 05:29 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mnm0FILNb5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mnm0FILNb5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Digital Underground FTW...

ROFL

Iowanian
11-24-2009, 05:32 PM
Did you really just post a thread about rules to gobbling a wiener?

KCChiefsMan
11-24-2009, 05:37 PM
lol, this was 2 years ago. I see that I posted that I eat ketchup with dogs. Now I think that is a terrible thing to do. I guess my palate has matured.

niblet
11-24-2009, 05:45 PM
lol, this was 2 years ago. I see that I posted that I eat ketchup with dogs. Now I think that is a terrible thing to do. I guess my palate has matured.

Nope. You were brainwashed.

Simply Red
11-24-2009, 05:46 PM
Nope. You were brainwashed.

it's common w/ the Catsup haters out there.

Baconeater
11-24-2009, 05:51 PM
It's not that I think ketchup is inherently evil or anything, it just ruins the flavor of anything you put it on, the ketchup is all you taste.

chiefbowe82
11-24-2009, 05:52 PM
It's not that I think ketchup is inherently evil or anything, it just ruins the flavor of anything you put it on, the ketchup is all you taste.

SPOCK!

blaise
11-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Wait, wut?

This was probably her greatest role. Julia Stiles, Julia Stiles, you can act for miles and miles.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlN9cOu3EIc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlN9cOu3EIc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KCChiefsMan
11-25-2009, 03:20 AM
you know what is pretty good on hot dogs though? Sriracha, the Thai chili sauce

Pioli Zombie
11-25-2009, 06:23 AM
In Goodfellas when they are digging up Billy Batts body after 6 months. "Hey Henry, later on my mother is cooking up some nice peppers and sausage!!!"
Posted via Mobile Device

Jilly
11-25-2009, 10:05 AM

Apparently God is not listening to me.