PDA

View Full Version : The Stephon Marbury video

jAZ
07-04-2007, 01:42 AM
Wow.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_yTjebH2fLU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_yTjebH2fLU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

percysnow
07-04-2007, 03:19 AM
i dont get it. . its just an interview. . nothing special. . dont waste ur time. .

ClevelandBronco
07-04-2007, 03:33 AM
Other than the fact that this guy has managed to pack a fifth grader's brain into a man's head, what was the "Wow" factor, jAZ?

Fruit Ninja
07-04-2007, 03:36 AM
Marbury is alright, came out with a shoe for the kids that sells for like 20 bucks tops. They say its a pretty good quality shoe. I remember when i was a kid and i wanted the David Robinsons man, that shit used to cost like 100 bucks back then. I cant imagine how much they cost now for kids. I just buy Vans now days, they are the only shoe that doesnt look like a damn space ship.

chagrin
07-04-2007, 04:40 AM
Calls himself Starbury and is only a 2 time All star, LOL! What a goofball.

Short Leash Hootie
07-04-2007, 05:00 AM
so he's going to average 12 dimes AND 2 assists! Brilliant!

ChiTown
07-04-2007, 07:00 AM
Other than the fact that this guy has managed to pack a fifth grader's brain into a man's head, what was the "Wow" factor, jAZ?

ROFL

As a former fifth grader, I take offense to that comment..........

jAZ
07-04-2007, 10:29 AM
"Imma average like, 10 points, 12 or 13 dimes, 2 or 3 assists..."

“that’s my better hoe, my better half, my wife”.

“i don’t want a trophy; i shoot to win, because i shoot to win and that’s it”

“i cant give them what they need if they dont have it”

"Thats my sister, she has been praying for this forever and I felt it yesterday when I kissed her. I felt her body and I felt her soul. I was delighted to be kissing her."

"I wasn't able to cry because they were happy tears and I was able to control them. You know you only really cry when there's really bad stuff."