PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore's son arrested on drug suspicion

chagrin
07-04-2007, 11:52 AM
LMAO

Spin away freaks...and just remember this anytime you go on a tangent about the bush girls or any other republican kid drinking or something

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070704/ap_on_re_us/people_gore_s_son

LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. - Al Gore's son was arrested early Wednesday on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs after deputies pulled him over for speeding, authorities said.
ADVERTISEMENT

Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius about 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway when he was pulled over at about 2:15 a.m., Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino said.

The deputies said they smelled marijuana and searched the car, Amormino said. They found less than an ounce of marijuana along with Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall, which is used for attention deficit disorder, he said.

"He does not have a prescription for any of those drugs," Amormino said.

Gore was being held in the men's central jail in Santa Ana on $20,000 bail.

Kalee Kreider, a spokeswoman for his parents, did not immediately return phone messages to The Associated Press on Wednesday.

The son of the former vice president and Democratic presidential nominee also was pulled over and arrested for pot possession in December 2003, in Bethesda, Md., while he was a student at Harvard University.

He completed substance abuse counseling as part of a pretrial diversion program to settle those charges.

The youngest of Al and Tipper Gore's four children and their only son, Gore lives in Los Angeles and is an associate publisher of GOOD, a magazine about philanthropy aimed at young people.

* Email Story
* IM Story
* Printable View

RECOMMEND THIS STORY

Ultra Peanut
07-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Al Gore's son is a ****up.

Kind of like a certain president's son; got crazy with the cocaine and booze all the damn time...

wazu
07-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius about 100 mph...

OMG doesn't he know how bad those are for the environment? I mean, not as bad as flying a personal jet all over the world, or having a $3,000 monthly utility bill, but still bad.

Ultra Peanut
07-04-2007, 11:58 AM
OMG doesn't he know how bad those are for the environment? I mean, not as bad as flying a personal jet all over the world, or having a $3,000 monthly utility bill, but still bad.Uh... isn't the Prius a ****in' hybrid?

AND WELL DONE GOOD SIR! YOU CANNOT CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT IF YOU OR YOUR FAMILY CONSUMES RESOURCES! EXCELLENT CATCH!

KCFalcon59
07-04-2007, 11:58 AM
He's just misunderstood.

trndobrd
07-04-2007, 12:00 PM
A Prius going 100mph?

StcChief
07-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Smooth move X-Lax

PunkinDrublic
07-04-2007, 12:02 PM
The key word here is suspicion. It's a far cry from the cokehead antics of dubya in the 70s. Let's not forget Jebs crackwhore daughter who probably would be doing serious time in prison if she weren't a Bush. I know this arrest has you guys on the right filled with glee, but you guys have the market cornered on self rightiousness, hypocracy and drug use.

Ultra Peanut
07-04-2007, 12:04 PM
It's a far cry from the cokehead antics of dubya in the 70s.But that was the 70s, maaaaaaaaaaaan. This is the adult son of a former vice president! It's so pertinent and hilarious!

Dave Lane
07-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Yes I know that the antics of Bushs daughters or Cheneys daughter being gay or nevermind you are right this is awful I'm no longer a liberal!!!1!

Dave

Chief Henry
07-04-2007, 12:34 PM
A Prius going 100mph?

Global warming helped the tires run smooooooth on the road surface... :p

HolmeZz
07-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Global warming helped the tires run smooooooth on the road surface... :p

You only perpetuate the stereotype that conservatives aren't funny.

Chief Henry
07-04-2007, 12:57 PM
You only perpetuate the stereotype that conservatives aren't funny.

One mans junk is another mans treasure. Go get a life.

HolmeZz
07-04-2007, 01:03 PM
You only perpetuate the stereotype that conservatives use cliches incorrectly.

jiveturkey
07-04-2007, 01:05 PM
We should impeach Gore immediately!!!

If he had any of that shit in his system he wouldn't have been going 100mph. He would have been asleep somewhere. :hmmm:

Chief Henry
07-04-2007, 01:09 PM
You only perpetuate the stereotype that conservatives use cliches incorrectly.

You only need to get a life.

bkkcoh
07-04-2007, 01:18 PM
He is over the age of 18. I am sure the Algore and Tipper tried to raise their son correctly, but just because they tried to doesn't mean they would be successful.

He is an adult and when should their actions not be held against the parents.......

But, it is ridiculous and will be interesting to see how the left and the MSM will spin the arrest.

bkkcoh
07-04-2007, 01:21 PM
The key word here is suspicion. It's a far cry from the cokehead antics of dubya in the 70s. Let's not forget Jebs crackwhore daughter who probably would be doing serious time in prison if she weren't a Bush. I know this arrest has you guys on the right filled with glee, but you guys have the market cornered on self rightiousness, hypocracy and drug use.

And Algores son wouldn't be doing time for his previous issues if he wouldn't have been a Gore!!!

Take your rose colored glasses off....

mlyonsd
07-04-2007, 01:23 PM
He is over the age of 18. I am sure the Algore and Tipper tried to raise their son correctly, but just because they tried to doesn't mean they would be successful.

He is an adult and when should their actions not be held against the parents.......

But, it is ridiculous and will be interesting to see how the left and the MSM will spin the arrest.

Once he goes thru rehab and does a stint on Larry King he'll become a media darling.

BigMeatballDave
07-04-2007, 03:08 PM
The key word here is suspicion. It's a far cry from the cokehead antics of dubya in the 70s. Let's not forget Jebs crackwhore daughter who probably would be doing serious time in prison if she weren't a Bush. I know this arrest has you guys on the right filled with glee, but you guys have the market cornered on self rightiousness, hypocracy and drug use.1st of all, who gives a shit. Secondly, you are the biggest hypocrit this board has ever seen...

BigMeatballDave
07-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Uh... isn't the Prius a ****in' hybrid?

Supposedly, the Prius does more damage because of the production of the batteries. Nickle and whatnot...

BigMeatballDave
07-04-2007, 03:13 PM
The left are gonna give themselves brain trauma from all this spinning...

Baby Lee
07-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Dem X gets in Y trouble.

"That just proves, blah, blah, blah"

Rep Z gets in [insert variable] trouble.

"That just proves, blah, blah, blah."

People are people, people.

WoodDraw
07-04-2007, 03:45 PM
I'm going to negative rep myself for reading this thread.

headsnap
07-04-2007, 04:00 PM
A Prius going 100mph?

He must have driven it off a cliff!!

RP_McMurphy
07-04-2007, 04:00 PM
If ole Al had spent some more time in his son's life. Then his son wouldn't have turned to drugs and dangerous behavior to self-medicate his problems. Bottom line Al stop preaching to us and take care of your druggie son.

stevieray
07-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Dem X gets in Y trouble.

"That just proves, blah, blah, blah"

Rep Z gets in [insert variable] trouble.

"That just proves, blah, blah, blah."

People are people, people.

times eleventy billion...

Bowser
07-04-2007, 04:51 PM
*waiting patiently for the "But Cheney Has a Dyke Daughter!!!" thread*

Ugly Duck
07-04-2007, 07:43 PM
The left are gonna give themselves brain trauma from all this spinning...

Here... I'll start the spin: Al Gore's son is a pot-headed pill-popper who drives too fast while under the influence! Wutta frikkin dufus.... glad he got pulled over before he killed somebody....

Sam Hall
07-04-2007, 07:56 PM
the mugshot

memyselfI
07-04-2007, 08:50 PM
He's an adult. If he did the crime he should do the time. He obviously has a problem and hopefully this will serve to get his act in gear lest he hurt his father.

I'm sure he won't have a commutation in his future... :hmmm:

MadMax
07-05-2007, 01:36 AM
Here... I'll start the spin: Al Gore's son is a pot-headed pill-popper who drives too fast while under the influence! Wutta frikkin dufus.... glad he got pulled over before he killed somebody....

Dubya set him up and don't make pappa Al shut down his internet. :)

MadMax
07-05-2007, 01:39 AM
Supposedly, the Prius does more damage because of the production of the batteries. Nickle and whatnot...

OMG! and I thought Prius was an erection that lasted for more than 12 hours.

ClevelandBronco
07-05-2007, 02:05 AM
I think that the only interest we religious nut jobs have in this matter is to pray that Mr. Gore will be able to overcome his problems.

|Zach|
07-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Man, I can't wait for the lefties to start spinning this one!

jAZ
07-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Man, I can't wait for the lefties to start spinning this one!20 years from now, this kid will be running for President as a Republican.

memyselfI
07-05-2007, 06:23 PM
20 years from now, this kid will be running for President as a Republican.

ROFL ROFL ROFL classic.

Frankie
07-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Al Gore's son is a ****up.

Kind of like a certain president's son; got crazy with the cocaine and booze all the damn time...
You mean Al Gore's son will be potus some day?

BucEyedPea
07-05-2007, 06:43 PM
... but you guys have the market cornered on self rightiousness, hypocracy and drug use.

What's that? A new form of govt...where people are deficient or low on something? :hmmm: :p

Dave Lane
07-05-2007, 10:41 PM
If ole Al had spent some more time in his son's life. Then his son wouldn't have turned to drugs and dangerous behavior to self-medicate his problems. Bottom line Al stop preaching to us and take care of your druggie son.

Are you Tom Cash? With that list of boats I'd think it has to be...

Dave

jAZ
07-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Are you - ahem, shut your mouth -? With that list of boats I'd think it has to be...

Dave
He's posting under a couple names right now.