PDA

View Full Version : best 4th of july ever

Demonpenz
07-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Went early to the K to tailgate got rained on. Someone ran over my grill rained some more delayed game. Royals got whomped the fireworks at the end of the game didn't work. Screw you glass throw a tarp over fireworks. Happy birthday america

Coach
07-04-2007, 11:08 PM
Well, that's what happens when the Royals decided to score 17 runs yesterday, and all that fireworks they displayed at the K.

This is no joke, but when the game was over yesterday, I said to myself "I know the Royals would be lucky to get 1 run by today."

Sure enough, I was correct, unfortunately.

Demonpenz
07-04-2007, 11:11 PM
washborn was surgical. He probably had 7 broken royal bats

Smed1065
07-04-2007, 11:13 PM
washborn was surgical. He probably had 7 broken royal bats

How many runs?

luv
07-04-2007, 11:14 PM
SMILE! :D

Demonpenz
07-04-2007, 11:15 PM
washborn didn't alow a run. He was running it into the royal hands. the fireworks didn't work sucked balls. That is the only reason why i went.

Demonpenz
07-04-2007, 11:23 PM
alex gordon was at the gran faloon drinking. He should have been in the hitting cage

Der Flöprer
07-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Good to see John McLaren get his first win as skipper of the M's. I'll be curious to see how they play down the stretch. They've played a lot like the Royals this year. Very streaky.

Demonpenz
07-04-2007, 11:43 PM
mclearen has a broken arm I was waiting for when he pulled wasborn to see if he was going to point to his broken arm for the call to the bullpent but they had the pc take him out

Baconeater
07-04-2007, 11:50 PM
You should've stayed home got drunk and blowed shit up.

luv
07-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Did someone say get drunk? Why yes. I think I will.

Baconeater
07-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Did someone say get drunk? Why yes. I think I will.
You have a lot of catching up to do...

luv
07-04-2007, 11:56 PM
You have a lot of catching up to do...
Yeah, I only had one beer today.

On number three for the night.

Demonpenz
07-04-2007, 11:59 PM

no crap I love getting drunk and bling shit up. I figured I would take the loved ones to the game. We want fireworks we want fireworks the children ejaculated. To no avail dan glass ruins america's birthday

milkman
07-05-2007, 12:47 AM
no crap I love getting drunk and bling shit up. I figured I would take the loved ones to the game. We want fireworks we want fireworks the children ejaculated. To no avail dan glass ruins america's birthday

I guess one of the things you love to blow up is the inflatable doll?

Chiefs Pantalones
07-05-2007, 12:52 AM
last year the fireworks sucked too. They stopped the fireworks early because they said "people complained of falling firework debre". Everyone was pissed. They booed and left.

If you go to a fireworks show, especially at a ball park, you prepare for that, because you know you're going to get some leftover ashes or whatever here and there raining on you.

Eric
07-05-2007, 02:33 AM
antifreeze

MadMax
07-05-2007, 03:50 AM
Good to see John McLaren get his first win as skipper of the M's. I'll be curious to see how they play down the stretch. They've played a lot like the Royals this year. Very streaky.

Blasphemor LOL Happy 4th my friend!

huskerdooz
07-05-2007, 03:57 AM
Went early to the K to tailgate got rained on. Someone ran over my grill rained some more delayed game. Royals got whomped the fireworks at the end of the game didn't work. Screw you glass throw a tarp over fireworks. Happy birthday america

Save your ticket stubs. I heard on the post game that they were giving rainchecks for the game because the fireworks didn't work.

OBTW, I'd be willing to bet the Royals don't set off their own fireworks, they hire it done. It would be the responsibility of the company they hired to cover the fireworks so that the weather wouldn't have an adverse affect on them.

ChiefJustice
07-05-2007, 04:02 AM
It's certainly nice to know that the only thing that
the 4th of July means to any of us is crappy fireworks
and caring about a Royals' loss.

A royal loss.We should celebrate that.

Wasn't that the goal that Adams and Jefferson were
trying to achieve 231 years ago?