PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore's Son Arrested

Bill Parcells
07-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Al Gore III, son of the former vice president, was arrested in California early Wednesday morning for driving under the influence of drugs.

Gore III was allegedly driving at speeds over 100 mph when he was pulled over in Laguna Hills in Orange County, Calif., south of Los Angeles. Police found marijuana and prescription drugs Xanax, Vicodin and Soma, public information officer Jim Armonino told KTTV in Los Angeles. Gore supposedly had no prescriptions for the pharmaceuticals.

Gore, 24, was being held in the men's jail in Santa Ana. This is the second time he was arrested on a marijuana possession charge. Police in Montgomery County, Md., pulled over Gore in December 2003 and noticed the smell of pot and open windows and sunroof despite the freezing temperature.

Gore and his two male passengers at the time were charged with a misdemeanor count of possession of marijuana and released. Gore was also ticketed for reckless driving by North Carolina police in August 2000, and military police arrested him for drunk driving near a military base in Virginia in September 2002.

http://www.foxnews.com/images/298776/3_62_gore_III_al.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288047,00.html

Doesn't he know that smoking weed is bad for the environment?

PunkinDrublic
07-05-2007, 05:43 PM
repost ya neocon douchebag. You must've been smoking crack with Noel Bush at the time.

Bill Parcells
07-05-2007, 05:44 PM
repost ya neocon douchebag. You must've been smoking crack with Noel Bush at the time.
It's not a repost, shit for brains. why don't you go **** yourself shit stain.

BucEyedPea
07-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Doesn't he know that smoking weed is bad for the environment?
What for the smokestack effects? :p

redbrian
07-05-2007, 05:46 PM

No man he was dropping ludes with Gores boy, keep up with the times man, Gores boy is the dope head of the hour, jeez man are you stuck in the past, cause you know where ever you go there you are.

Bill Parcells
07-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Check that, it is a repost. but you can still go **** yourself for good measure.

patteeu
07-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Check that, it is a repost. but you can still go **** yourself for good measure.

LMAO

HolmeZz
07-05-2007, 06:08 PM
*insert really bad global warming joke*

Bill Parcells
07-05-2007, 06:24 PM
*insert really bad global warming joke*
*Insert very weak comment by leftist libtard*

|Zach|
07-05-2007, 06:25 PM
*Insert very weak comment by leftist libtard*
Bill and Chiefaroo. The kings of bumper sticker politics.

Bill Parcells
07-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Bill and Chiefaroo. The kings of bumper sticker politics.
The youth of America (Zach and Homlezz) ugghhh, good luck America. :shake:

|Zach|
07-05-2007, 06:32 PM
We can't all go around posting things we don't read or understand only to run away when people call us out on it.

But alas Bill, we all have our own posting styles. Best of luck with yours.

Bill Parcells
07-05-2007, 06:35 PM
We can't all go around posting things we don't read or understand only to run away when people call us out on it.

But alas Bill, we all have our own posting styles. Best of luck with yours.
You mean like running away from your moderator gig because you couldn't take it?

ROFL

|Zach|
07-05-2007, 06:37 PM
You mean like running away from your moderator gig because you couldn't take it?

ROFL
Couldn't take it?

I am a very busy person. And post a lot less. But if I was you I wouldn't talk about topics at hand or you running from your threads or conceding your main points in threads either. I would talk about something else.

keg in kc
07-05-2007, 06:38 PM
The youth of America (Zach and Homlezz) ugghhh, good luck America. Maybe if they'd had better examples growing up.

Bill Parcells
07-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Couldn't take it?

I am a very busy person. And post a lot less. But if I was you I wouldn't talk about topics at hand or you running from your threads or conceding your main points in threads either. I would talk about something else.
I see, you were busy. gotchya.

HolmeZz
07-05-2007, 08:30 PM

Yup. America would be in much better hands if we were a couple of coked up drunk drivers. Then maybe we could run for President one day and you'd vote for us.

mlyonsd
07-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Yup. America would be in much better hands if we were a couple of coked up drunk drivers. Then maybe we could run for President one day and you'd vote for us.

So I guess that means you're voting for Obama.

HolmeZz
07-05-2007, 08:35 PM
So I guess that means you're voting for Obama.

Or Bush. But whatever the case, we'd be a better example for the future of America than we currently are.

mlyonsd
07-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Or Bush. But whatever the case, we'd be a better example for the future of America than we currently are.

At some point common sense will reign and we'll be able to vote in somebody from a third party. Hopefully we'll still be alive when it happens.

banyon
07-05-2007, 11:13 PM
If anything, this should placate those who thought that the Prius could not reach a speed that would consumer-friendly. I mean, what consumer needs +100 mph to commute?