PDA

View Full Version : Bang!

Direckshun
07-05-2007, 10:59 PM
Killed you, just now.

Gun got away from me there, sorry about that.

How long is it going to take someone to realize you died right there, in your computer chair?

Right away? In the morning? In a week?

Person who would be discovered after the most realistic amount of time wins this thread.

Direckshun
07-05-2007, 11:00 PM
I'd be discovered in the morning by my roommate, by the way.

I probably won't win.

Count Zarth
07-05-2007, 11:00 PM
I'd be discovered by my uncle.

Demonpenz
07-05-2007, 11:02 PM
I was going for my 4th time jacking off. I had veins in my head popping out legs kicking. I felt light headed and i fainted I was found by parents. So I guess it would probably be my parents. I fishished btw I think..

TinyEvel
07-05-2007, 11:03 PM
Did the bang make a real sound? If so, wife is now standing over me crying and looking around, terrified. Dog is barking, kettle whistling. Car alarm going off, neighbor yelling. Somewhere in a dark alley, a clown releases a balloon, signifying the loss of childhood innocence.

Guru
07-05-2007, 11:03 PM
I would be discovered by a co-worker at 6:30am.

Direckshun
07-05-2007, 11:06 PM
How the hell am I winning this? I'd be discovered the VERY NEXT MORNING.

Nobody would be an undiscovered corpse longer?

88TG88
07-05-2007, 11:06 PM
15 minutes, before one of my sisters came asking for a ride somewhere and discovered my bloody corpse.

chefsos
07-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Assuming that you didn't use a silencer, I suppose that my fiancee in the next room would be immediately awakened by the shot, or the monitor glass breakage.

Bacon Cheeseburger
07-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Probably within 15 minutes by my son because he needs to use the computer to google PS2 cheats.

luv
07-05-2007, 11:31 PM
2-3 days. Depends on if my mom skips calling me tomorrow. She calls tomorrow. I don't answer. She calls Saturday. I don't answer. She calls dad to see if he's heard from me. He says no. She freaks. She talks dad into coming by here to check on me. He sees my car in the parking lot, but I don't answer the door. He has a key, so he comes in.

This is all pushed back one day if my mom waits until Saturday to call.

luv
07-05-2007, 11:33 PM
2-3 days. Depends on if my mom skips calling me tomorrow. She calls tomorrow. I don't answer. She calls Saturday. I don't answer. She calls dad to see if he's heard from me. He says no. She freaks. She talks dad into coming by here to check on me. He sees my car in the parking lot, but I don't answer the door. He has a key, so he comes in.

This is all pushed back one day if my mom waits until Saturday to call.
Rethinking. My boss would get pretty worried when I don't show to work at 3:15 tomorrow afternoon. Could be as early as tomorrow evening.

FAX
07-05-2007, 11:35 PM
The beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX will discover my lifeless form about 5:00 am.

I wonder how she'll feel about the whole thing? I may have too much life insurance.

FAX

SPchief
07-05-2007, 11:41 PM
Tommorow evening because I wouldn't be at work. And I've never missed work.

Dunit35
07-05-2007, 11:44 PM
If I didn't answer a text from my fiance while she was at work for few hours, she would be calling me. If I didn't answer that she would come home and check on me.

So, I'd say about three hours in the afternoon. If it was in the a.m. when I would be sleeping, probably five hours.

RedDread
07-05-2007, 11:48 PM
being that I'm off work tomorrow my military unit would probably call my house which would illicit a response at about 8:00 AM on Saturday

WARPARTY70
07-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Since I'm at work it would be Maddox,my UPS driver,or either 2 of my fellow co-workers Dum-Dum or Ozzy. They would find brain matters and pieces of skull bone on my screen & desk. Mix in a little blood and hairs and you see some of this :clap: and some of this :Lin:

Baby Lee
07-06-2007, 09:38 AM
Reminds me of the classic from the list of absurd court transcripts;

ATTORNEY: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
WITNESS: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Pestilence
07-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Am I assuming that it happened the minute you started this thread? If so.....work would call around 9 am to see why I wasn't there. If no one answered then they might call my emergency contact number....they might not. If they did then my parents would show up whenever they got the call.

Fish
07-06-2007, 12:09 PM
I'd probably have lots of calls and e-mails, but I'm known for not returning calls or e-mails for a few days. I doubt anybody would visit my house for at least 3-5 days. The cats would get hungry before then, and probably start in on my soft parts.

Dartgod
07-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Reminds me of the classic from the list of absurd court transcripts;

ATTORNEY: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
WITNESS: Did you actually pass the bar exam?
Another good one (allegedly true):

Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a
pulse?

A: No.

Q: Did you check for blood pressure?

Q: Did you check for breathing?

Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began
the autopsy?

Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?

A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.

Q: But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless

A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing
law somewhere.

Baby Lee
07-06-2007, 12:33 PM
Another good one (allegedly true):
Yeah, that one's on the list, too.

Along with a personal favorite, the purse snatching suspect representing himself;

"Did you get a good look at my face when I stole your purse?"

ROFL ROFL

Dartgod
07-06-2007, 12:35 PM
Yeah, that one's on the list, too.

Along with a personal favorite, the purse snatching suspect representing himself;

"Did you get a good look at my face when I stole your purse?"

ROFL ROFL
Here's the rest of that exchange...

Victim: Yes, I saw you clearly. You are the one who stole my purse.
Defendant: I should have shot you while I had the chance.

KC-TBB
07-06-2007, 12:35 PM
I work for the government in a cubicle...it might be when the cobbwebbs start accumulating or my corpse starts to give off that REALLY bad odor.

pr_capone
07-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Sunday Night. The wife is off on a rafting trip with her girlfriends and I have not made plans with anyone until Sunday night.