PDA

View Full Version : Surely someone else saw this

Raiderhater58
07-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Last night/ this morning at around 12:30am I was outside smoking and saw what appeared to be a comet streaking across the sky. It didnt look like a normal shooting star, it seemed to be within the earths atmosphere and was pretty big moving from North to South. Just curious if anyone here saw this. I live in Independence btw.

DenverChief
07-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Yeah it was Redrum_69's mom

Count Alex's Wins
07-06-2007, 04:56 PM
They are coming for me. At last.

JohninGpt
07-06-2007, 04:58 PM
I was outside smoking.
Smoking what exactly, hmmmm?

OnTheWarpath58
07-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Probably a meth lab exploding in Raytown.....

Raiderhater58
07-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Smoking what exactly, hmmmm?

Marlboro Light :)

penguinz
07-06-2007, 05:02 PM
You must be a meth-head to think you can see a comet moving with the naked eye.

Coyote
07-06-2007, 05:03 PM
I saw it and I wasn't smoking....

Raiderhater58
07-06-2007, 05:05 PM
So because I live in Independence Im a meth head :rolleyes:

All Im saying is I saw something last night just wondering if anyone else saw it.

OnTheWarpath58
07-06-2007, 05:06 PM

All Im saying is I saw something last night just wondering if anyone else saw it.

I said Raytown, so I can only assume you're referring to penguinz...

DMAC
07-06-2007, 05:07 PM
It might have been an airplane. They light up at night...jackass.

Raiderhater58
07-06-2007, 05:08 PM
It might have been an airplane. They light up at night...jackass.

and you might be a window licker, they say stupid shit too

penguinz
07-06-2007, 05:09 PM

All Im saying is I saw something last night just wondering if anyone else saw it.The comment had nothing to do with you living in the Independence. It had to do with you thinking that you can see a comet moving with the naked eye. What you probably saw was a fireball. Same thing as a shooting star but the debris is bigger entering the atmosphere so there is more material to burn up. Depending on the makeup of the object they will be different colors.

Raiderhater58
07-06-2007, 05:11 PM
The coment had nothing to do with you living in the Independence. It had to do with you thinking that you can see a comet moving with the naked eye. What you probably saw was a fireball. Same thing as a shooting star but the debris is bigger entering the atmosphere so there is more material to burn up. Depending on the makeup of the object they will be different colors.

I was only making reference to a comet because thats what it looked like firey ball with a long tail. Jesus you guys need to lighten up, I just asked if anyone else saw anything. Didnt intend to ruffle any feathers

DMAC
07-06-2007, 05:13 PM
and you might be a window licker, they say stupid shit tooMore than likely, a window licker can not type.

Are you saying I am a gifted genious window licker?

DenverChief
07-06-2007, 05:18 PM
and you might be a window licker, they say stupid shit too

lint licker is much funnier

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WEJJUGJZxpU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WEJJUGJZxpU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Predarat
07-06-2007, 05:43 PM
I was only making reference to a comet because thats what it looked like firey ball with a long tail. Jesus you guys need to lighten up, I just asked if anyone else saw anything. Didnt intend to ruffle any feathers
Yes, I saw something.

The Red Sea
07-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Holy CRAP you saw it too?!?!?!

My wife & I were walking along a back road when we saw it.
Minutes later we heard a sound that was sort of like a vacuum cleaner..next thing you know I'm laying in a dark chamber with these one eyed freaks stickin sh!t up my ass..I screamed as loud as I could to no avail.

My wife said the same thing was going on with her but they were stickin sh!t up her pooch & she screamed as well...umm.. but said it was screams of pleasure though.

Next thing you know we both blacked out & woke up right back on that back road..no time had passed.

We never reported anything or talked to the police etc..mainly cause we havent spoken since she slipped to me her screams were of enjoyment.

She can phone home for those freaks for all I F'en care!! :mad:

bogie
07-06-2007, 06:12 PM

Don't take these aholes seriously. Go outside and have another smoke. I only hope you made a wish on the falling star.