PDA

View Full Version : Let's take a walk.........

chiefqueen
07-07-2007, 07:56 PM
The Royals did, walked five consecutive walks to tie the game.

BigRock
07-07-2007, 07:57 PM
LMAO

Actually 6 straight walks, they were down by 2. Tampa Bay's onto their 3rd pitcher in the inning and there's still nobody out.

Edit: It was 5. I don't know how to count. :(

chiefqueen
07-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Butler got impatient and chose to get on base via a single.

7-6 KC

GoHuge
07-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Well we got a little present. Hopefully Dotel doesn't blow it for us again. If he does I'm gonna f**kin lose it!

RedDread
07-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Well we got a little present. Hopefully Dotel doesn't blow it for us again. If he does I'm gonna f**kin lose it!

are you losing it yet?

steelyeyed57
07-07-2007, 08:13 PM
No, but it's now tied because John Buck had catchers interference that scored -- typical. John also grounded into a double play to put a halt on the big inning with all the walks, think he's on the take?

PinkFloyd
07-07-2007, 08:14 PM
2008 --- Wildcard

2009 --- A.L Central Champions

2010 --- A.L. Champions

2011 --- World Series Champions

Yep ---- looks good to me...

chiefqueen
07-07-2007, 08:16 PM
No, but it's now tied because John Buck had catchers interference that scored -- typical. John also grounded into a double play to put a halt on the big inning with all the walks, think he's on the take?

He probably think he can do whatever he wants because its his birthday.

chiefqueen
07-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Single, TPJ

GoHuge
07-07-2007, 08:17 PM
No good piece of shit!!! I sware to God if Buddy Bell puts Dotel in to close again he should lose his job. This is ridiculous. Once again Grienke was nails just like Soria always is and they take him out to let this f**ker blow it again. There is no more debate about whether he can close. He can't get it done. The only debate is whether it should be Zack or Soria from now on. I don't give a shit that we told him we where bringing him in to close and how it makes us look to future players and agents for taking him out of that role. We gave him his chance and he sucks.

I don't care about the interference....he still sucks.

So yeah I lost it.

Sam Hall
07-07-2007, 08:19 PM
No good piece of shit!!! I sware to God if Buddy Bell puts Dotel in to close again he should lose his job. This is ridiculous. Once again Grienke was nails just like Soria always is and they take him out to let this f**ker blow it again. There is no more debate about whether he can close. He can't get it done. The only debate is whether it should be Zack or Soria from now on. I don't give a shit that we told him we where bringing him in to close and how it makes us look to future players and agents for taking him out of that role. We gave him his chance and he sucks.

Seriously? I'm the one who called him a gas can, but Buck has blown the game so far.

Sure-Oz
07-07-2007, 08:21 PM

I don't care about the interference....he still sucks.

So yeah I lost it.
Buck blew that shit, go drink some water

Sure-Oz
07-07-2007, 08:23 PM
Royalswin!!!!!!!!

SCTrojan
07-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Go Royals!!!!!

GoHuge
07-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Seriously? I'm the one who called him a gas can, but Buck has blown the game so far.True Buck had the interference and screwed us by hitting into the DP, but Dotel still gave up the hits and blew the save AGAIN!

Thank God we pulled off the win though. Way to go Grud!!

Dotel needs to have a foot injury or something. I don't want to see this guy on the mound with the game in question. Let him be an innings eater.

doomy3
07-07-2007, 08:26 PM
how did pena score?

Sam Hall
07-07-2007, 08:27 PM
True Buck had the interference and screwed us by hitting into the DP, but Dotel still gave up the hits and blew the save AGAIN!

Thank God we pulled off the win though. Way to go Grud!!

Dotel needs to have a foot injury or something. I don't want to see this guy on the mound with the game in question. Let him be an innings eater.

We need him to pitch well because he's our best trade bait.

GoHuge
07-07-2007, 08:28 PM
how did pena score?Grud singled and knocked him in.

chiefqueen
07-07-2007, 08:29 PM
how did pena score?

Grudz singled (Pena was on 3rd so any ball falling in the outfield would have scored him).

GoHuge
07-07-2007, 08:48 PM
We need him to pitch well because he's our best trade bait.Your right and I know we need to build for the future and acquire as much talent as possible. This year is really all about that, but I'm just sick of seeing this every game as a fan. When you watch or listen to the entire game to have this guy come in and blow all the work the young guys, starting pitching, and relief pitching did is frustrating as hell. Especially when you know he's going to do it before he even throws his first pitch.

I don't know what you could get for him or what anybody would want him for. In the last 10 days he's blown four saves, his WHIP is 2.5, and has an ERA of 9.5. He's really showcasing his talent. I'd be happy if somebody took him and gave us a shitty something just so we didn't have to deal with him anymore or pay anymore of the wasted $5 million. Because if we keep him Bell is gonna just keep running him out there hoping he's "gonna get it figured out."

Coach
07-07-2007, 08:58 PM
Joy... they won today. Unfortunately, it seems to me that the White Sox is trading them wins for wins, and losses for losses.

Well, here's hoping they can actually win a series aganist the Tampa F**king Bay Devil Rays.

big nasty kcnut
07-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Go Royals!!!!!