PDA

View Full Version : Tickets - Lower Level At Face

dtebbe
07-19-2007, 08:49 AM
The schedule has worked out this year where I can't make it to any games (mainly becuase my son is starting football & kart racing this year), so I've got all games available as of now at face value.

Sec 112 Row 24 by the tunnel

here's the deal. You have to buy both preseason games at face value, and then you can cherry pick any of the other games at face as well. First come, first serve.

I also posted this in the tickets section, but since a bunch of you were looking at buying tickets from Ticketbastard I figured I'd post here too.

If you want the whole season, that's cool too.

Smoke me.

DT

StcChief
07-19-2007, 09:06 AM
Some approach I took for years. It's Hit or miss.
That's why I gave up.

Settle for over face and just donate the PS games to
Boys club or something for a tax write off.

ROYC75
07-19-2007, 09:24 AM
Sent you a PM.......... Need 3 or 4 for the Vikings game if you split them up .

Chiefs Pantalones
07-19-2007, 09:42 AM
"note to people selling tickets...

if people are looking for tickets to buy, then they obviously aren't season ticket holders, they won't buy preseason tickets. You season ticket holders are just going to have to look for some schnub or swallow the money you wasted on 2 MEANINGLESS GAMES to buy those PS games from you. As for who? I don't know, maybe a mentally challenged person.

Just because you're stupid, doesn't mean we are."

--Jim Rome.

I don't like Rome, but nothing could be truer than that quote lol.

HonestChieffan
07-19-2007, 09:44 AM
Rome was not refering to you in any case.

Nelson Muntz
07-20-2007, 03:23 AM
"note to people selling tickets...

if people are looking for tickets to buy, then they obviously aren't season ticket holders, they won't buy preseason tickets. You season ticket holders are just going to have to look for some schnub or swallow the money you wasted on 2 MEANINGLESS GAMES to buy those PS games from you. As for who? I don't know, maybe a mentally challenged person.

Just because you're stupid, doesn't mean we are."

--Jim Rome.

I don't like Rome, but nothing could be truer than that quote lol.

No doubt. I'd rather pay a little more for tickets to the one game I want, rather than pay for two games worth at face value when one is worthless.

CHIEF4EVER
07-20-2007, 03:27 AM
Rome is a complete and utter useless tool.

ChiefsCountry
07-20-2007, 08:06 AM
I can always find buyers for preseason games. I think its bc I live in outstate Missouri and people there just want to go to any game they can get their hands on.

StcChief
07-20-2007, 08:10 AM
I can always find buyers for preseason games. I think its bc I live in outstate Missouri and people there just want to go to any game they can get their hands on.
how often do you get anything close to face

ChiefsCountry
07-20-2007, 08:11 AM
how often do you get anything close to face

I got face for the Saints game. I'm keeping the Phins game though, Green and ESPN made that a keeper.

StcChief
07-20-2007, 08:15 AM
I got face for the Saints game. I'm keeping the Phins game though, Green and ESPN made that a keeper.
I guess a sucker born every minute.... they don't know their are sellers at $10-30 at the gate during pre-season.

luv
07-20-2007, 10:13 AM
Dad's giving me his preseason tickets unless someone offers to buy them. That someone won't be me. Hell, I'm having a hard enough time just finding someone to split parking with me.

Cochise
07-20-2007, 10:24 AM
I guess a sucker born every minute.... they don't know their are sellers at $10-30 at the gate during pre-season.

No kidding. You can get into a preseason game at a Royals ticket price if you really want to go.