PDA

View Full Version : Pro Victory Gold Star wives confront sheehan and other liberal defeatists on CH

Bill Parcells
07-24-2007, 03:44 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8672781112895861050&hl=en

|Zach|
07-24-2007, 03:47 PM
The only people that talk about Sheehan are conservatives.

Weird. She is meaningless until right wingers put a spotlight on her.

That lady is buffoon.

Bill Parcells
07-24-2007, 03:51 PM

That lady is buffoon.

She was at Capitol Hill (Sheehan), the home of your liberal heroes!

|Zach|
07-24-2007, 03:54 PM
She was at Capitol Hill (Sheehan), the home of your liberal heroes!
The home of our government. I would think you would still ally yourself with our government.

But as it is seems to go...I would know nothing of and a lot of people would know nothing of Sheehan or her attention whoring self centered message if it were not for people like yourself.

Cochise
07-24-2007, 03:56 PM
I feel bad for her. She's obviously got issues, as would anyone in that situation, and was shamelessly exploited.

The Democrats loved her before the elections and the media loved her too, but now that they got back into power and she's working against them - talking of running against Pelosi and such - she became persona non grata in a hurry. They're kicking her off internet sites and the media's starting to give her negative press for the first time. And it's all because she's telling them to take action on what they campaigned on, which doesn't sit well with them.

She has very few friends these days.

Bill Parcells
07-24-2007, 03:57 PM
The home of our government. I would think you would still ally yourself with our government.
Yes, the home of our government
But as it is seems to go...I would know nothing of and a lot of people would know nothing of Sheehan or her attention whoring self centered message if it were not for people like yourself.

ROFL

Come on Zach, that's ridiculous. she was being used like a tool by left wing attention whores..people like me are just bringing it to others attention..you know that damn bias media I cry about all the time.

Brock
07-24-2007, 04:00 PM

That lady is buffoon.

Uh, not really. She has some liberals wanting to vote for her over Boxer or Feinstein or whatever empty suit she's running against.

|Zach|
07-24-2007, 04:03 PM
Uh, not really. She has some liberals wanting to vote for her over Boxer or Feinstein or whatever empty suit she's running against.
This is America...there are extreme fringes that will run around and back literally anything.

Nobody that isn't wearing a tinfoil hat is backing this outfit.

|Zach|
07-24-2007, 04:05 PM
Yes, the home of our government

ROFL

Come on Zach, that's ridiculous. she was being used like a tool by left wing attention whores..people like me are just bringing it to others attention..you know that damn bias media I cry about all the time.
You never have been able to stick to that all that well. You usually back down from your main point.

Calcountry
07-24-2007, 04:06 PM

But as it is seems to go...I would know nothing of and a lot of people would know nothing of Sheehan or her attention whoring self centered message if it were not for people like yourself.yada yada, and the White hose is the home of YOUR President.

Bill Parcells
07-24-2007, 04:07 PM
You never have been able to stick to that all that well. You usually back down from your main point.
But your point made no sense

Dallas Chief
07-24-2007, 04:09 PM
I feel bad for her. She's obviously got issues, as would anyone in that situation, and was shamelessly exploited.

The Democrats loved her before the elections and the media loved her too, but now that they got back into power and she's working against them - talking of running against Pelosi and such - she became persona non grata in a hurry. They're kicking her off internet sites and the media's starting to give her negative press for the first time. And it's all because she's telling them to take action on what they campaigned on, which doesn't sit well with them.

She has very few friends these days.
No doubt. Holy hell, she went from first to worst in record time. And I read it somewhere that Democrats were supposed to be the nice ones that liked to play fair.

|Zach|
yada yada, and the White hose is the home of YOUR President.
Of course it is. I am never attempted to distance myself from that like Bill did with the Capital.

Calcountry
This is America...there are extreme fringes that will run around and back literally anything.

Nobody that isn't wearing a tinfoil hat is backing this outfit.Have you been to Nancy Pelosi's district(San Francisco) lately?

Trust me, they wear that shit there.

Calcountry
07-24-2007, 04:11 PM
Of course it is. I am never attempted to distance myself from that like Bill did with the Capital.Fair enough, but Sheehan could win in Pelosi's district.

Cochise
07-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Fair enough, but Sheehan could win in Pelosi's district.

She can't win, but she doesn't have to be able to win, she just has to siphon off a good size chunk of the antiwar crowd.

Pelosi is up again in 2008 if i'm not mistaken, and I don't believe the Democrats have any intention of having us out of Iraq by election day, so Sheehan could become a problem for them.

|Zach|
07-24-2007, 04:22 PM
She can't win, but she doesn't have to be able to win, she just has to siphon off a good size chunk of the antiwar crowd.

Pelosi is up again in 2008 if i'm not mistaken, and I don't believe the Democrats have any intention of having us out of Iraq by election day, so Sheehan could become a problem for them.
Maybe we can make some new "no winner in this district" rules? ROFL

Calcountry
07-24-2007, 04:36 PM

Pelosi is up again in 2008 if i'm not mistaken, and I don't believe the Democrats have any intention of having us out of Iraq by election day, so Sheehan could become a problem for them.Congresspersons are "up" for election each and every 2 years. They make themselves vulnerable the more they nationalize themsleves like they are the defacto Commander in Chief.

Cochise, San Fran is 90% antiwar crowd, so when you are talking about a "sizable chunk", you might as well say "majority of".

Cochise
07-24-2007, 05:11 PM
Congresspersons are "up" for election each and every 2 years. They make themselves vulnerable the more they nationalize themsleves like they are the defacto Commander in Chief.

Cochise, San Fran is 90% antiwar crowd, so when you are talking about a "sizable chunk", you might as well say "majority of".

I know about the leanings of her district, but I'll bet she also scores near 70% most of the time in elections.

I could maybe see a situation where Sheehan takes away 15% of Pelosi via the wingnuts, brings her down to the 50% 'beatable' neighborhood, and if a very strong Republican candidate could be found they would have a shot. Maybe. I mean, she's the face of the Democratic Congress and they have appalling approval ratings - much lower than Bush, even, so if it were going to happen I guess it might be this time around.

Mostly, it would just be a black eye for them to have their Speaker who was swept in on this tide of Anti-Iraq sentiment and then changed exactly nothing walking around at election time having to explain herself. It wouldn't look good to the public that the Demorcrats campaigned on something they didn't do or weren't capable of doing, and this would just raise visibility of that. They'll blame it on beurocratic this-and-that, but a nuanced position or excuse-making doesn't fly with fringe elements.

They did lose Daschle to election defeat while he was the majority leader though, so who knows.

Brock
07-24-2007, 05:40 PM

Nobody that isn't wearing a tinfoil hat is backing this outfit.

We are talking about San Francisco. Sheehan could very well be a big problem for Gramma Pelosi.

RedDread
07-24-2007, 06:22 PM
Wow what a stupid ignorant bitch. "He defended the right for you to talk"...what about this war has allowed us more freedom of speech? The Patriot Act?

We respect our husband's decision...? As if their decision was somehow affected or hindered by Cindy Sheehan.

I believe most war protesters would not classify dead soldiers as numbers, but it's a little hard to carry around signs with 3,600+ names and pictures on it.

Of course she's collecting her pension, she served and like everyone else has the right to free speech. Should her protest of this war somehow cause her to lose that?

How does Cindy not believe in her pension?? That doesn't even make sense. I find that a pretty easy thing to believe in...money arrives in her bank each month from the US government, UNBELIEVABLE!!!