PDA

View Full Version : The sad thing about Iraq is....

mlyonsd
07-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Because of our political system we can't come together as a people to decide when it's time to let the Iraq'is decide for themselves how this will end.

Our political system is broken. If you don't understand that then you are part of the problem.

Logical
07-24-2007, 09:53 PM
Ur, I am too dumb to get your subtle point. What do you want to happen?

Deberg_1990
07-24-2007, 09:58 PM
I think hes trying to say that our goverment moves at a snails pace to make any sort of united decisions.

But i dont see how we are part of the problem??

StcChief
07-25-2007, 02:42 PM
Will let the "Imperial" President decide

mlyonsd
07-25-2007, 08:37 PM

Republicans in congress won't push the dems for a compromise on Iraq. They just sit on their hands and let dems tighten their own noose. They should be providing solutions in the media on how to get out.

Dems won't reach out to reps with a compromise because they want the war to continue until the 2008 elections.

Our troops and kids deserve better than our current elected officials.

The sad thing is the only one honest about the whole situation is Bush.

Hydrae
07-25-2007, 08:41 PM
Republicans in congress won't push the dems for a compromise on Iraq. They just sit on their hands and let dems tighten their own noose. They should be providing solutions in the media on how to get out.

Dems won't reach out to reps with a compromise because they want the war to continue until the 2008 elections.

Our troops and kids deserve better than our current elected officials.

The sad thing is the only one honest about the whole situation is Bush.

IMO, we all deserve better. :sulk:

mlyonsd
07-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Oh, and BTW Happy Birthday. Maybe you should give us a disertation on how Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson ran things back in the day.

mlyonsd
07-25-2007, 08:45 PM
IMO, we all deserve better. :sulk:

After watching both parties govern congress for the last 30 years I say you speak the truth.