PDA

View Full Version : OMG!! Hilarious. A GOP Comedy Special!

BucEyedPea
07-27-2007, 01:10 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL
I sprayed Evian water all over my screen watching this. It was linked versus a Lew Rockwell article. More to come in next post from same link.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dlofjKEkSrA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dlofjKEkSrA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

RedDread
07-27-2007, 01:16 PM
Holy crap, and I thought nothing could top The Big Lebowski: F*cking short version.

Pitt Gorilla
07-27-2007, 01:30 PM
ROFL

That was pretty good. I've got to think even the RWNJ's smirked at that.

BCD
07-27-2007, 02:20 PM
OMG!!! LMAO

Adept Havelock
07-27-2007, 02:28 PM
ROFL

Thanks. Very nice.

Thig Lyfe
07-27-2007, 05:05 PM
"September" barely sounds like a real word after it gets repeated that many times. Which enforces the point really well.

recxjake
07-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Funny....

However how is Al Gore going around the world spreadng "fear" about global warming any different???

Ugly Duck
07-28-2007, 09:13 AM
APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!!

go bowe
07-29-2007, 12:42 PM
Funny....

However how is Al Gore going around the world spreadng "fear" about global warming any different???well, let's see...

there is little chance that global warming will bring down any buildings in the foreseeable future...

there is more of a chance that terrorists will strike the homeland again...

so which is the more immediate threat?

or to put it another way, whatever fear is generated by the threat of global warming, it is nothing compared to the fear people have of being attacked again by terrorists...

the clip was hilarious btw...

Bowser
07-29-2007, 02:30 PM
Funny....

However how is Al Gore going around the world spreadng "fear" about global warming any different???

LMAO LMAO

Dave Lane
07-30-2007, 11:46 AM
Damn BEP thats funny!

Dave

ClevelandBronco
07-30-2007, 11:20 PM
ROFL

That was pretty good. I've got to think even the RWNJ's smirked at that.

I did.

ClevelandBronco
07-30-2007, 11:31 PM
"September" barely sounds like a real word after it gets repeated that many times. Which enforces the point really well.

I don't think a single one of them was able to pronounce "terrorists" properly. Of course we're dealing mostly with Texans and New Yorkers.

Bush: Nook-yoo-ler.

Cheney: Noo-klee-ar.

Why are Southerners seemingly incapable of pronouncing "nuclear" correctly? Jimmy Carter had a similar problem. It's like the order of the letters changes when the word steps foot across the Mason Dixon line.

Fishpicker
07-30-2007, 11:40 PM
I don't think a single one of them was able to pronounce "terrorists" properly. Of course we're dealing mostly with Texans and New Yorkers.

Why are Southerners seemingly incapable of pronouncing "nuclear" correctly? Jimmy Carter had a similar problem. It's like the order of the letters changes when the word steps foot across the Mason Dixon line.

Wasn't Carter a nuclear physicist? I remember he studied some aspect of Nuclear power. But then again, he was a peanut farmer also. that's an incredibly weird mix.

Jimmy Carter: POTUS/Physicist/Peanut farmer.

ClevelandBronco
07-31-2007, 12:09 AM
Wasn't Carter a nuclear physicist?...

That's my recollection, without looking it up.

CHIEF4EVER
07-31-2007, 11:52 PM

No shit. I CRINGE when I see a politician say Nook yoo ler. I often want to scream at the TV 'IT'S NU CLE AR YOU EFFING RETARDS'!

Ultra Peanut
08-01-2007, 03:58 AM
RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY

RedDread
08-01-2007, 07:44 AM
No shit. I CRINGE when I see a politician say Nook yoo ler. I often want to scream at the TV 'IT'S NU CLE AR YOU EFFING RETARDS'!

I'd rather not hear them say it at all...

gblowfish
08-01-2007, 08:10 AM
Terrorism is Hillary showing more cleavage.

I am now officially scared.