View Full Version : Hypothetical Presidential Eleciton Poll

recxjake
07-27-2007, 09:49 PM

Pitt Gorilla
07-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Honestly, neither.

wazu
07-27-2007, 10:59 PM
There will be a libertarian candidate at the very least, but in the spirit of this "two party" poll, I went ahead and voted as if there were only two choices.

Taco John
07-27-2007, 11:11 PM
I cannot vote in this poll. I would not consider throwing my vote away on either ticket.

Direckshun
07-28-2007, 12:36 AM
I once again cannot bear the enthusiasm I'd have it Obama lined up against Thompson.

Geez louise talk about a landslide.

recxjake
07-28-2007, 12:46 AM
I once again cannot bear the enthusiasm I'd have it Obama lined up against Thompson.

Geez louise talk about a landslide.

I can't wait until the rest of the country hears he wants to hold talks with rouge nations.... what he said in the youtube debate just proves how much he lacks.....

I also can't wait until the General Election debates.... and Rudy will be able to say that there is one person on this stage who will lower your taxes, and one person who will raise them....

CHIEF4EVER
07-28-2007, 12:48 AM
This is a flawed poll. I wouldn't vote for Giuliani if he was the ONLY candidate.

HolmeZz
07-28-2007, 01:02 AM
I can't wait until the rest of the country hears he wants to hold talks with rouge nations...

Like Bush and North Korea.

and Rudy will be able to say that there is one person on this stage who will lower your taxes, and one person who will raise them....

AND THE CROWD GOEZ WILD

Pitt Gorilla
07-28-2007, 01:03 AM
I can't wait until the rest of the country hears he wants to hold talks with rouge nations.... what he said in the youtube debate just proves how much he lacks.....

I also can't wait until the General Election debates.... and Rudy will be able to say that there is one person on this stage who will lower your taxes, and one person who will raise them....I had no idea that Rudy could control taxes.

banyon
07-28-2007, 06:55 AM
I would vote third party on this ballot.

Ultra Peanut
07-28-2007, 07:22 AM
I can't wait until the rest of the country hears he wants to hold talks with rouge nations.... what he said in the youtube debate just proves how much he lacks..... Thanks for the insight, Hillary.

I also can't wait until the General Election debates.... and Rudy will be able to say that there is one person on this stage who will lower your taxes, and one person who will raise them....ALSO 9/11 DID I MENTION THE ELEVENTH DAY OF THE NINTH MONTH YET THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

CHIEF4EVER
07-28-2007, 07:24 AM
If Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination, I hope he runs as a Libertarian.

BucEyedPea
07-28-2007, 11:53 AM
:banghead: Neither!

Logical
07-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Where is neither as an option?

But if forced at gunpoint to select one I would select Hillary/Obama over the other one.

alnorth
07-28-2007, 03:05 PM
Given that I will vote for president in every election, and that I can not vote for Giuliani under any circumstances, I'd have to vote for the Democrats in this poll.

In a real ballot, I'd vote for the Libertarian. If any major GOP candidate got the nomination other than Giuliani, I'd vote for them.

Logical
07-28-2007, 03:37 PM
LOL, I doubt this poll is working out the way recxjake expected.

chiefforlife
07-28-2007, 05:22 PM

I still dont get all the negative comments about this statement? He sounds like a forward thinker to me. I realize diplomacy before war is no longer in fashion but what the heck, lets try it?

Ultra Peanut
07-28-2007, 05:28 PM
I still dont get all the negative comments about this statement? He sounds like a forward thinker to me. I realize diplomacy before war is no longer in fashion but what the heck, lets try it?with us or aginn us fag0t

mlyonsd
07-28-2007, 05:29 PM
I still dont get all the negative comments about this statement? He sounds like a forward thinker to me. I realize diplomacy before war is no longer in fashion but what the heck, lets try it?

I'm not sure Clinton attacking him on the issue hurt him all that much. His statements were a bit naive and she came off a little more presidential about it but their little battle in the press seemed to come off as a draw to me.

chiefforlife
07-28-2007, 05:32 PM
with us or aginn us fag0t

Not sure which side your on, by that comment, Id say you are on both sides of the plate?

chiefforlife
07-28-2007, 05:35 PM
I'm not sure Clinton attacking him on the issue hurt him all that much. His statements were a bit naive and she came off a little more presidential about it but their little battle in the press seemed to come off as a draw to me.

I agree with the draw but is it un-presidential to talk with other leaders that you disagree with? I am no expert on foreign policy but isnt that how Reagan was able to end the cold war?

HolmeZz
07-28-2007, 05:37 PM
I agree with the draw but is it un-presidential to talk with other leaders that you disagree with? I am no expert on foreign policy but isnt that how Reagan was able to end the cold war?

THAT WAS PRE-9/11, MAN

Ultra Peanut
07-28-2007, 05:37 PM
WE ARE LIVING IN A POST-9/11 WORLD

alnorth
07-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Not sure which side your on, by that comment, Id say you are on both sides of the plate?

You need to get your receipt and go back to Wal-Mart for a refund or exchange, because I think your sarcasm detector is defective.

chiefforlife
07-28-2007, 05:43 PM
You need to get your receipt and go back to Wal-Mart for a refund or exchange, because I think your sarcasm detector is defective.

Damn thing hasnt worked right since I bought it. Im sure the illegal alien working at Wal-Mart will take it back...

mlyonsd
07-28-2007, 05:46 PM

Reagan was dealing with people that didn't teach their kids to put on bombs and kill themselves.

I'm willing to give Obama the benefit of the doubt and any meetings with rogue nations would only happen with goals and preconditions met. I don't think all of a sudden you'd see him and Hugo hanging out on the beach playing volleyball and drinking beer.

He just came across as naive and Clinton spanked him on it to some degree but he fought back decently. Although I'd still give the edge to Clinton on this one.

Logical
07-28-2007, 06:25 PM
I am betting that unless the poll results start to shift dramatically in this thread, recxjake will not post in it again. 10 for Hillary vs only 4 for Rudy ROFL

BucEyedPea
07-28-2007, 06:27 PM
Reagan was dealing with people that didn't teach their kids to put on bombs and kill themselves.
Notice the leaders of these countries never kill themselves or their own kids.
It's no different here. They just use different weapons,human ones which is abhorrent but is still a weapon. And communists trying to take over some countries, for example Chile, did use terror too. Reagan's policy was one of containment, saber rattling and talks with a nation state. AQ is not a nation state nor sponsored by one.

Mi_chief_fan
07-28-2007, 06:29 PM
I can't wait until the rest of the country hears he wants to hold talks with rouge nations....

Baton Rouge is a city in Louisiana.

Logical
07-28-2007, 06:38 PM
It's no different here. They just use different weapons,human ones which is abhorrent but is still a weapon. And communists trying to take over some countries, for example Chile, did use terror too. Reagan's policy was one of containment, saber rattling and talks with a nation state. AQ is not a nation state nor sponsored by one.

Given your support of Reagans works, this argument makes little sense. You admit AQ is not a nation state nor is it supported by one so how are you suggesting the Reagan doctrine of negotiating with rogue nation states is going to work?

Logical
07-28-2007, 06:47 PM
Baton Rouge is a city in Louisiana.

Maybe he was talking about Red (rouge) countries. ROFL

Silock
07-28-2007, 06:54 PM
LOL this poll sucks

I'd write in for Ron Paul.

sportsman1
07-28-2007, 09:26 PM
It'll be a hard time voting for rudy or thompson but then again I will never vote for Hillary/obama.

mlyonsd
07-28-2007, 09:30 PM

I hate to post this publicly but HClinton's view of talking with the likes of Chavez/Castro is more Reagonistic than Obama's.

Ewww...I feel dirty for posting that.

Mi_chief_fan
07-28-2007, 10:11 PM
Maybe he was talking about Red (rouge) countries. ROFL

After all these yeards, you finally made me laugh.

Logical
07-28-2007, 10:18 PM
After all these yeards, you finally made me laugh.You are in trouble now, you probably should seek help.;)

Logical
07-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Bump for recxjake.:p

Bowser
07-29-2007, 04:20 PM
Ugh. Neither.

If I had a gun to my head, I might just let it go off.

BigMeatballDave
07-29-2007, 06:29 PM
Ugh, I abstain.

BigMeatballDave
07-29-2007, 06:31 PM
I like Thompson, but never would I vote for Guliani.

BigMeatballDave
07-29-2007, 06:33 PM
I will NOT vote for any candidate who invokes 9/11. Period.

go bowe
07-29-2007, 06:56 PM
who would be left if we kick out candidates who invoke 9/11?

ron paul and dennis k. maby?

Cochise
07-29-2007, 07:00 PM
I can't wait until the rest of the country hears he wants to hold talks with rouge nations....

You missed the more hilarious quote where he said he wanted to talk to Iran and Syria to make sure they understood their responsibilities in the region after we left Iraq. LMAO

"Ok, now, we're gonna leave forever, you guys better place nice. Pretty please?"

go bowe
07-29-2007, 08:56 PM
it's not just pretty please...

it's and if you don't do it, we will bomb you back to the stone age...

again...

go bowe
07-29-2007, 09:01 PM
The two top Repubs vs the two top Dems...rex, rex, oh rex...

when i first saw your thread title i thought it had something to do with an erection poll...

then i put my glasses on and what a disappointment it was...

recxjake
07-29-2007, 09:04 PM
ROFL....

I hope you guys get what you ask for....

Logical
08-02-2007, 01:42 AM
ROFL....

I hope you guys get what you ask for....Hey you made the rotten choice for the Republicans.

BucEyedPea
08-02-2007, 10:19 AM
ROFL....

I hope you guys get what you ask for....
So you don't want talks with "rouge" nations?
You got something against the color red? :p