PDA

View Full Version : Why Rudy is Right... and Ron Paul is Wrong...

recxjake
07-30-2007, 09:51 AM
We saved millions of lives when we saved Kuwait from Saddam in the first Gulf War.... Saddam would have terrorized the region if we hadn't stopped him and sent him back into Iraq.

We saved million of lives in Kosovo and Serbia... another ME country.

We had 8 years of Democrat foreign policy, and 7 months of Bush foreign policy leading up to 9/11.... so if you say it is American Foreign Policy that led to 9/11... thank Bill.

We have saved MILLIONS of ME lives due to American Foreign Policy.

So they are attacking us for saving Kuwait, Serbia and Kosovo?

Bowser
07-30-2007, 09:59 AM
What the f*ck?

And Rudy had exactly what to do with any of that?

RedDread
07-30-2007, 10:01 AM
How did I know as soon as I read the thread title that it was you.

StcChief
07-30-2007, 10:06 AM
ME is getting bigger. Serbia/Kosovo are in Europe....
dumping Saddam is still not a bad thing.

jAZ
07-30-2007, 10:06 AM
I think jake inadvertantly slipped and clicked "new thread" instead of "post reply".

Maybe a mod would like to help him here...

SNR
07-30-2007, 10:07 AM
So they actually hate us because we're free? That's stupid. Why haven't we ever had problems with them before the Cold War? As far as I know, we've been free and prosperous since 1776.

banyon
07-30-2007, 10:09 AM
So they actually hate us because we're free? That's stupid. Why haven't we ever had problems with them before the Cold War? As far as I know, we've been free and prosperous since 1776.

Shhh! Don't ask questions! Just obey.

Cochise
07-30-2007, 10:18 AM
So they actually hate us because we're free? That's stupid. Why haven't we ever had problems with them before the Cold War?

Well, it would have been difficult to fly airplanes into skyscrapers in 1900.

BucEyedPea
07-30-2007, 10:52 AM
ME is getting bigger. Serbia/Kosovo are in Europe....
dumping Saddam is still not a bad thing.

So "The Decider" decides Kosovo should be a Muslim country in the heart of Europe. Pretty stupid when Europe is having it's own local problems with Muslims.

SNR
07-30-2007, 10:56 AM
Well, it would have been difficult to fly airplanes into skyscrapers in 1900.I could have sworn I saw that happen to the Empire State Building in the original King Kong.

BucEyedPea
07-30-2007, 11:15 AM
Why Rudy is Right... and Ron Paul is Wrong...
It's not just Ron Paul. It's also other paleo-conservatives like Buchanan, Paul Craig Roberts and Doug Bandow....all who worked for Ronald Reagan.

It's also think-tanks like the right libertarian: Cato Institute, The Independent Institute. Paleo-Con think-tanks such as the The Rockford Institute. Paleo-Conservative sites like Taki's Drawer. These are all right-wingers.

It's also the veteran CIA agents who retired due to the arm twising by Tenet and the Bush administration to cook the intel on WMD. Now we're left with inexperienced young agents doing the work in the CIA.

These are the professional experts on binLaden.

It includes liberals and moderates who agree with this pov.

It is most of the American people.

We saved millions of lives when we saved Kuwait from Saddam in the first Gulf War.... Saddam would have terrorized the region if we hadn't stopped him and sent him back into Iraq.
So? Yet our actions in Iraq have killed hundreds of thousands. Many of them women and children. None of them responsible for 9/11. You may claim collateral damage but if the intervention is not absolutely necessary it's killing innocents just the same. You can't call out the terrorists for killing innocents in light of this.

Why do you think it's our duty to police the world? It creates more problems than it solves. Why do you support UN police actions?

We were lied into that pansy UN Police Action too. Only in this case it was only one or two lies instead of over 127 of them.

SH was given the green light by us to go into Kuwait after he sought our input about what would happen if we went in. The story of our ambassador April Gillaspie is well documented.

Kuwait was slant drilling into his pipelines, was once a province of Iraq and was squeezing SH on his Iran war debts....a war we encouraged and supported. Nothing but a typical dispute that could have been mediated by the US IF we wanted to.

Even if you still agree that was necessary, after it was done we should not have established permanent bases in SA. A warning that we'd come back if he did it again would have been enough. SH was infinitely containable.

That was due to the break up of the Soviet Union unleashing suppressed ethnic rivalries existing for hundreds of years there. Historical rancout between Christians and Muslims again. Since we were the leading power in NATO ( also under the UN and another UN police action) we were expected to do something about it. I say it was more Europe's responsibility to handle as it was their backyard.

Besides the KLA were thugs and we supported them. Just like we created the Taliban...the mujaheedan. Blowback!

We had 8 years of Democrat foreign policy, and 7 months of Bush foreign policy leading up to 9/11.... so if you say it is American Foreign Policy that led to 9/11... thank Bill.

It is not just Bill. We have a foreign policy elite in this country that only has subtle differences between the left and the right. Both are internationalist and interventionist. Been going on for far too long.

Not under the current WoT. We've gone crazy on handling this.

No they're attacking us at home for supporting occupation and leaving troops on their land.

Our problem is empire. All empires suffer the same fates.

Logical
07-30-2007, 11:16 AM

You obviously need to take some geography, Serbia and Kosovo are not in the ME, oh and by the way that was Bill Clinton who intervened in those two countries. While it was George W Bush who intervened in Kuwait. Two different administations, so you might as well thank both.

Fishpicker
07-30-2007, 11:20 AM
Since the muslims hate our freedoms, Liberating them is the perfect strategy. Once they are free, they will hate themselves.

Logical
07-30-2007, 11:24 AM
So "The Decider" decides Kosovo should be a Muslim country in the heart of Europe. Pretty stupid when Europe is having it's own local problems with Muslims.Who the hell is "The Decider"? By the way most of Yugoslavia was Muslim in nature, it was just the breakup of Yugoslavia after the Soviet Union lost controls that allowed the religious civil war to break out. Much like our intervention in Iraq has allowed a religious sect civil war to breakout.

Sully
07-30-2007, 11:31 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
I know there are several University of Iowa guys on this board, and with every completely moronic post this guy makes, they must cringe, knowing he is being "educated" there.

recxjake
07-30-2007, 12:07 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
I know there are several University of Iowa guys on this board, and with every completely moronic post this guy makes, they must cringe, knowing he is being "educated" there.

Iraq touches Turkey, Turkey touches bulgaria, bulgaria touches Serbia....

BucEyedPea
07-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Who the hell is "The Decider"?
Bush. He says he's the one who gets to decide. The paleo-con and right-libertarians sarcastically call him "The Decider" now because Bush said that.
Is sarcasm.
By the way most of Yugoslavia was Muslim in nature, it was just the breakup of Yugoslavia after the Soviet Union lost controls that allowed the religious civil war to break out. Much like our intervention in Iraq has allowed a religious sect civil war to breakout.
I said pretty much the same but with different words, even if I added some additional points.

Sully
07-30-2007, 12:11 PM
Well shit, then. My heart must be my elbow, then, because i can list a chain of things that touch each other.

Fishpicker
07-30-2007, 12:12 PM

well, they're still separate. plus Serbia is isolated from Turkey because of all the Vampires in Bulgaria.

BucEyedPea
07-30-2007, 12:21 PM
well, they're still separate. plus Serbia is isolated from Turkey because of all the Vampires in Bulgaria.
ROFL ROFL OMG! Too funny!!

Did you watch that History Channel special on the area, particulary Romania?

HolmeZz
07-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Ignoring all the stupid things Jake has said within this topic, he still didn't address his premise, which is why Rudy is right. Instead he just said it's Clinton's fault(by bringing up a completely unrelated foreign policy).

Fishpicker
07-30-2007, 12:48 PM
ROFL ROFL OMG! Too funny!!

Did you watch that History Channel special on the area, particulary Romania?

I haven't seen it (yet). they might have several. I saw one special that was all about Vlad Tepes' castle.

BigMeatballDave
07-30-2007, 12:53 PM
You need a lesson in geography.

noa
07-30-2007, 12:55 PM
Jake, Ron Paul is not saying that it was Clinton's foreign policy that caused this.

BigMeatballDave
07-30-2007, 12:56 PM
Iraq touches Turkey, Turkey touches bulgaria, bulgaria touches Serbia.......and the leg bone is connected to the knee bone...

BigMeatballDave
07-30-2007, 12:57 PM
well, they're still separate. plus Serbia is isolated from Turkey because of all the Vampires in Bulgaria.LMAO
:clap:

SNR
07-31-2007, 12:13 AM
I have to wonder if rex is actually Sean Hannity. I tuned in to his show because I love hating people who spew shit, and Hannity referred to Rudy as "The Great One". :Lin:

Some days I'm tempted to call into these shows just to see if I can talk some sense into this asshole.

Fishpicker
07-31-2007, 12:26 AM
I have to wonder if rex is actually Sean Hannity. I tuned in to his show because I love hating people who spew shit, and Hannity referred to Rudy as "The Great One". :Lin:

Some days I'm tempted to call into these shows just to see if I can talk some sense into this asshole.

I kind of doubt that recx is Hannity... Hannity doesn't pimp GM

BucEyedPea
07-31-2007, 07:58 AM

Haven't you heard?

He's Sean Shammity now.
His Sunday show is now called The Shammity Show! ROFL