PDA

View Full Version : Mvp

Tribal Warfare
05-05-2001, 03:52 PM
The obvious anwser is Tony G, but Special Teams is the area that will be most improved.

I select Tony Horne, field position is key and he'll open the flood gates.

Zebedee DuBois
05-05-2001, 04:06 PM
Well, At first I thought "What a questionable post, I mean, they haven't even played a pre-season game, so how in the world could we assess who the MVP would be.

Then I thought " I should not hold CP to a higher standard than I do myself"

My vote goes to Trent Green, even though I am not a big TGreen fan.

My reasoning is: if Green is having a great year, that means our offense is having a great year. It means he stayed healthy most of the year. It means he must have spread the plays to more than one or two players. It means we scored some points!

LapDog
05-05-2001, 04:15 PM
I went for the Holy Man.

I figure it's him or Green. Both are big ifs, but I'm just imagining this surprising running game that will make everybody look good.

Probably just wisful thinking
LapDog
seems to be the only one who thinks TonyG is overrated

tommykat
05-05-2001, 04:16 PM
Well it was obvious from what is under my name...lol. Just can't seem to show the picture yet...:(

Actually, I see Trent Green as a big plus as Tony Horn

tommykat
05-05-2001, 04:17 PM
LAPDOG.....YOU HAVE MY CAT!!! WHAT HAPPENED????

LapDog
05-05-2001, 04:18 PM
:D
Check your email.

I just wanted to show you that the image should work fine. Now that you've seen it, I'll take it off.

tommykat
05-05-2001, 04:24 PM
I did all you said....still no picture. But you had tears running down my face with laughter!

Tribal Warfare
05-05-2001, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Zebedee DuBois
Well, At first I thought "What a questionable post, I mean, they haven't even played a pre-season game, so how in the world could we assess who the MVP would be.

Then I thought " I should not hold CP to a higher standard than I do myself"

don't worry about it ,I wanted everyone's opinion concerning the impact players that KC already has undercontract and their possible affect on the team.

Zeb, that was a condescending post! :D

Zebedee DuBois
05-05-2001, 04:35 PM
LOL,
I was hoping you would take that in jest! :D

I was thinking of someones signature line about "not keeping up with the Jones, bring em down to my level"
LOL

all good fun

tommykat
05-05-2001, 04:37 PM
sorry, just testing again.

LapDog
05-05-2001, 04:40 PM
tommykat,

Sorry you're having so much trouble.

Just so you know, you don't have to post every time you try it. Once you get it up there, all of your existing posts will change. So, try it, then go look at one of your posts. Hit 'Refresh' in your browser to make sure the page has been updated.

LapDog

Zebedee DuBois
05-05-2001, 04:41 PM
Tommykat,
I think you need to find a teenager to help you out. Almost any teenager will do. Don't feel bad, I get help from my 17 year old from time to time.

Zeb
Rembering Windows 3.1, when he was ahead of the curve.

milkman
05-05-2001, 04:59 PM
Dan Strysinski(sp)