PDA

View Full Version : Jamar Toombs...

Randy Webb
05-05-2001, 09:30 PM
Has anyone heard if the Chiefs have signed this guy? I heard somewhere early last week that we signed him as an undrafted free agent. I watched him against OU and this guy can move a pile. He would probably have to play fullback in the new offensive system.

Rick Stephens
05-05-2001, 10:24 PM
I can find nowhere that he is a member of the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs update their website on signings twice a week and he is not listed anywhere. I do not believe that the Chiefs ever signed him.

LapDog
05-05-2001, 10:30 PM
There was a fairly lengthy discussion about this several days ago. Follow this link.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16648

tommykat
05-05-2001, 11:22 PM
LapDog,
I clicked on your link and "Poof" nothing...LOL...didn't you take a puppy nap today? Still have never seen anything about Toombs being a Chief.

Hope Tony G. helps the Kat over the field goal soon...:)

LapDog
05-06-2001, 12:10 AM
tommy,

It works on my browser so I don't know what's happening on yours. I'm beginning to suspect you are running into AOL incompatibilities or something.

LD

tommykat
05-06-2001, 12:25 AM
You GOOF......I meant because you had been up and on the computer all day. ARE YOU WITH ME????

LapDog
05-06-2001, 12:31 AM
Maybe I *have* been up too long. I have no clue what you are talking about. Yes, I've been up for about 24hrs., but that is sort of typical for me.

LapDog
feeling a little slow...
Post #100 woohoo!

LapDog
05-06-2001, 12:35 AM
By any chance are you referring to the Instant Message experiment I sent to you?

tommykat
05-06-2001, 12:37 AM
I was talking about the link about Toombs. "poof" nothing. Now, are you with me. And what in the world are you doing not sleeping for so long??:eek:

LapDog
05-06-2001, 12:53 AM
Sorry kitty,

I just don't get it.

I stayed up because I have daytime plans tomorrow, so I needed to resynch my sleep schedule. I'm more of a night owl than a lap dog so day turns to night for me pretty easy. I like staying up and I also have a hard time sleeping, so it's pretty easy to hit 24-30 hrs. I usually get pretty tired somewhere in there.

100 posts isn't enough to get the customized status line, because I still can't find the option. I even logged out and back in. It either takes more posts, or there is a minimum time joined. I checked out the User Guide for the BB software. It leads me to believe that only the admin can change the text, which is obviously wrong, since you did it and you aren't an admin.

Hmmmm....

This tired old dog is going to bed
LapDog

KCinGA
05-08-2001, 02:41 PM
This is a test to see if my image will now work!!!

Alton deFlat
05-08-2001, 03:05 PM
Lapdog:
I just changed mine. Click on Profile beside the Arrowhead, then click on edit profile, it's the 7th option down under "optional information". It's called Custon Users Text. I have been a member longer than you however. That could be the difference.

LapDog
05-08-2001, 08:16 PM
Chief4ever-

Thanks. I still don't have the option, so it's obviously partly based on time served. But, I have another ID that I used to use. It was registered in Aug. 2000 and has under 20 posts. That ID doesn't have an option to change it either, perhaps because it's still a lurker.

LapDog