PDA

View Full Version : Karl Rove's Kinky Pierced Dad (NSFW)

gblowfish
08-19-2007, 08:34 AM
Considering the Republican's conservative values, and considering Karl Rove's dad's proclivities, makes you wonder how Bush's helpers keep their heads from exploding. Warning: may be a tad on the NSFW side:

http://www.bmezine.com/news/guest/20070818.html

chagrin
08-19-2007, 09:17 AM
Why would tattoos keep a conservative from exploding?

Ugly Duck
08-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Why would tattoos keep a conservative from exploding?

Its the gay genital piercings that keep them from exploding.

Pitt Gorilla
08-20-2007, 12:52 AM
Eh, who cares. Rove's dad's life has nothing to do with Rove the politician IMO. Some people may want to keep tabs on what people do with their private lives, but I really don't.

HolmeZz
08-20-2007, 12:54 AM
Way TMI.

Ultra Peanut
08-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Why would tattoos keep a conservative from exploding?Tattoos? Is that what the kids are calling them these days?

Cochise
08-20-2007, 10:38 AM
You should have kept your dad from turning teh ghey... Damnit Karl

gblowfish
08-20-2007, 04:18 PM
Eh, who cares. Rove's dad's life has nothing to do with Rove the politician IMO. Some people may want to keep tabs on what people do with their private lives, but I really don't.

I would agree, except for the hint of hypocrisy whereas Rove and Cheney both have homosexual family members and push a seriously conservative anti-gay rights agenda. So they care, all right. But in the opposite way that you might think they would care considering those closest to them.

Baby Lee
08-20-2007, 04:22 PM
I would agree, except for the hint of hypocrisy whereas Rove and Cheney both have homosexual family members and push a seriously conservative anti-gay rights agenda. So they care, all right. But in the opposite way that you might think they would care considering those closest to them.
If you consider preserving the specific term marriage for the union of a man and woman a 'seriously conservative anti-gay rights agenda.'

I'd say things are better for homosexuals than ever in our history about now.

patteeu
08-20-2007, 04:29 PM
If you consider preserving the specific term marriage for the union of a man and woman a 'seriously conservative anti-gay rights agenda.'

I'd say things are better for homosexuals than ever in our history about now.

Seconded.

mikey23545
08-20-2007, 04:48 PM
The next nominee in the "Worst Political Post of the Year" category is....

Cochise
08-20-2007, 06:44 PM

So if you know someone with a particular position, you're not allowed to hold a contrary position?

banyon
08-20-2007, 07:16 PM
I guess most people really do rebel against their parents.

gblowfish
08-20-2007, 08:15 PM
So if you know someone with a particular position, you're not allowed to hold a contrary position?

Absolutely.

Unless both people are Republicans.

But I kid....I kid Cochise....

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2007, 08:19 PM
The next nominee in the "Worst Political Post of the Year" category is....

No kidding. Hypocrisy is, certainly, a well-established bipartisan tradition. :shake:

Ultra Peanut
08-20-2007, 10:41 PM
If you consider preserving the specific term marriage for the union of a man and woman a 'seriously conservative anti-gay rights agenda.'Uh... yeah, I do. When you're preserving one term for one group and keeping the other term from becoming viable at the same time, at least.

Ultra Peanut
08-21-2007, 12:08 AM
But seriously, check out them gonads.

Logical
08-21-2007, 12:47 AM
How on earth has Clayton avoided this thread, it must be taking tremendous will power for him.