PDA

View Full Version : Hand Job Protest Song (NSFW)

Psyko Tek
08-22-2007, 11:53 AM
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=333832

The Hand-Job Protest Song
Along with driving cars, fixing things, farting, burping, grilling and playing sports; hand-jobs are just one of the many things men can do better than women. For more check out www.jonathanfin.com

also check Titty Song

http://www.break.com/index/the-titty-song.html

Demonpenz
08-22-2007, 12:13 PM
is that the one that is like? Suck it **** it or leave it alone? That shit is funy

TinyEvel
08-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Oh yeah! I bet that ALL women line up at this dude's doorsetp. [/sarcasm]

Bowser
08-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Heh.

pikesome
08-22-2007, 12:29 PM
Oh yeah! I bet that ALL women line up at this dude's doorsetp. [/sarcasm]

Whoever his co-star is ain't half bad.

Jilly
08-22-2007, 01:21 PM
Now, let's talk about this a little fellas.... is this true? I mean, is it really better for women NOT to give handjobs?? Or has this guy just had some really bad experiences...

manchambo
08-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Perosnally, I think a nice long, well executed hj can be a wonderful thing. Maybe that's just me.

pikesome
08-22-2007, 01:32 PM
Now, let's talk about this a little fellas.... is this true? I mean, is it really better for women NOT to give handjobs?? Or has this guy just had some really bad experiences...

Like most things sexual no experience can make for a very bad time. However in the hands of a skilled practitioner good things can happen.

ChiefsCountry
08-22-2007, 01:45 PM

My take is its better to receive than to do yourself.

Jilly
08-22-2007, 02:10 PM
I've always thought... "hell, he's been doing this since he was 10, there's no way I can compete with that."

RaiderH8r
08-22-2007, 03:00 PM
I've always thought... "hell, he's been doing this since he was 10, there's no way I can compete with that."
That's an excellent point. But blowjobs are another story...guys have only been trying to do that to themselves since they were ten. If accomplished he wouldn't be leaving the house...intelligent design I guess.

StcChief
08-22-2007, 03:03 PM
While on the subject... does that apply to a Jill-off. as well.

Count Alex's Losses
08-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Use ya haaaaaaaaaand...use ya haaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaand! Use ya haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

<embed src="http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/Use%20Your%20Hand..mp3" autoplay = false></embed>

Jilly
08-22-2007, 03:16 PM
While on the subject... does that apply to a Jill-off. as well.

I'm using that from now on!!!! Hmmm...though, that's tricky. I would take that over nothing at all. I'll just put it that way.

StcChief
08-22-2007, 04:11 PM
I'm using that from now on!!!! Hmmm...though, that's tricky. I would take that over nothing at all. I'll just put it that way. www.jackoffjill.com/ old term

Jilly
08-22-2007, 04:14 PM
www.jackoffjill.com/ old term

wow...i feel like i've been left out of a whole culture surrounding my name.
:(

Stewie
08-22-2007, 04:23 PM
Use ya haaaaaaaaaand...use ya haaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaand! Use ya haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Autoplay sucks. Change it.

The Red Sea
08-22-2007, 05:01 PM
Previous girlfriends & even my now wife sometimes gets so into it they think its like the old Atari 2600 joystick & their playing starship & they jerk it like mad from side to side going for the high score or so they think...dry to boot...you just gots to have some lube!

At any rate when a girlfriend or wifey does it *right* all the way to the grand ending & you get the fountain of Baby batter its ooo so nice.

I've been with my wife since they thought the world was Square so we kind of know how to do each other right by now! :)

Course I'll take a blow job at anytime any place over the Risky hand job.
Of course a combo of the two is delightful!

As far as a Jilloff.. personally I know my wife enjoys that a ton cause she wakes the dead when I do it for her!
When I'm not home I'm not sure but any louder & I'd see cracks in the windows. :p