PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for a Tailgate Party at one the games this year???

Herzig
05-12-2001, 07:46 AM
Just would like to hang out and Eat, Drink, and be Merry with everyone sometime this year. There's nothing like the tailgating experience at Arrowhead. All would be welcome..even you know who.

Anyone one interested in planning a little early?

Im bored and need something football related to look forward to.

Any suggestions on any particular games?

Herzig
05-12-2001, 07:53 AM
We could get a keg of Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat..

Bring a few grills, brats, steaks, ribs, kabobs, etc..

Throw the pigskin around a little..

Just enjoy the whole Arrowhead experience

AJKCFAN
05-12-2001, 10:03 AM
Greg:

If you're out there for Red Friday Weekend/Opening Day with your Foundation buddies, we should be able to plan out a kick-*** tailgate...

That is September 7-9

Gaz
05-12-2001, 11:32 AM
Sometimes it sucks to live in DooDah Lite.

xoxo~
Gaz
Tailgating via long distance is just not the same.

Katie
05-13-2001, 07:38 AM
Anyone know when tickets for individual games go on sale?

Herzig
05-13-2001, 09:14 PM
Single game tickets go on sale usually around July 20th(3rd week of July)

Personally, I think that you are better off showing up for the game and getting tickets from the scalpers. If you bring a print out map of Arrowhead so that you can actually see where the seats are, you can usually get a fair price.

You need to lookout for counterfeit tickets though..

DanT
05-13-2001, 09:23 PM
I just realized that I might be able to go to the Chiefs game in Oakland. I'm going to move to Davis (about an hour away) in November and the Chiefs game isn't until December 9. Hmmm, I'm going to have to think about that. Anyone know where I can get a good deal on a gun, knife or chain, just in case?

milkman
05-13-2001, 09:27 PM
Dan,
I've never been there, but I'd be willing to bet good money you can buy tickets to the game, a gun, a knife, and a chain all from the same guy right outside the stadium.
It's a one stop seller.

DanT
05-13-2001, 09:28 PM
:D :D :D

DanT
05-13-2001, 09:31 PM
In order to blend into the Raiders crowd, how many days before the game do you figure I'd need to stop shaving and bathing?

tommykat
05-13-2001, 09:35 PM
I have a friend that I can either contact or hook you up with to buy tickets now if you want. Let me know and I'll give you his email address.

Buy the way, doing this does this include a freebie for me? :D

milkman
05-13-2001, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by DanT
In order to blend into the Raiders crowd, how many days before the game do you figure I'd need to stop shaving and bathing?

LOL.
A week ago last year.

DanT
05-13-2001, 09:46 PM
Darn, I'm too late! Oh well, I guess I'll have to be conspicuous as an outsider. Maybe if I keep holding up a bar of Irish Spring I will be able to keep the savages at bay.

AJKCFAN
05-13-2001, 09:46 PM
Hey Greg:

I remember you saying you'd be getting more involved in the Foundation once the teaching year winds up... and this Tailgating idea you have is perfect for "Foundation Weekend".

Have you been seeing what is going on lately with the Foundation?

AJKCFAN
05-13-2001, 09:47 PM
And DanT, I've been sending a few Smoke Signals to you too. Have you been able to receive them?

DanT
05-13-2001, 09:51 PM
I haven't seen any. My email changed within the past year, so you might have been hitting my old address. I just checked my profile here, and it has the correct new address.

AJKCFAN
05-13-2001, 09:54 PM
If you prefer, I'll send over another Smoke Signal... just activate it, my fellow Chiefs/Royals fan...

AJKCFAN
05-13-2001, 09:56 PM
DanT:

Smoke Signal sent over to you. Please do check.

Herzig
05-13-2001, 10:40 PM
Adam

Sorry Ive been out of touch. Ive had way too much going on in my life....this time of year is pretty stressful for teachers and students. Im also in the process of buying my first home, which has taken up most of my time...My "girlfriend" also broke things off with me tonight(she needed someone who wanted to see her more than at least once every week or two)..so Ive had a lot going on. This has been a long time coming, so its going to work out for the best for both of us..

Anyway, fill me in..since Ive changed my email addy..

AJKCFAN
05-13-2001, 10:49 PM
I have sent a Smoke Signal to you Greg. If you don't receive it, I did copy it.

Herzig
05-13-2001, 10:58 PM
I got it Adam..

I replied but it said your mailbox is full. You might want to clean that out a bit.

Sounds like it's a go for the tailgating then??The only thing about the raider game is that one of my best friends who happens the be a raider fan(so God help me) will be with me this weekend...we always go..it's like a tradition now...This could be trouble..

Rausch
05-14-2001, 02:46 AM
I'm gett'n in REAL late on this thread, but I'm going to the STEELER'S and EAGLE'S games....

If any of you will be there, I'd love ta' grill some brats and drink some Killians Red.....:-)#

keg in kc
05-14-2001, 03:31 AM
I hoping I can get in on a game or two, but we're real tight on money after getting the new house and having overlapping utilities for a month.

If I can't get into a game, though, hell, I might just dish out the 15 for parking and tailgate with some folks just for kicks. We'll see...

Katie
05-14-2001, 06:56 AM
Tommykat - if you have a ticket connection, I would be most appreciative of the info...khvr@cinci.rr.com
Many thanks!