PDA

View Full Version : so i missed tonights game. .was it that bad. .

percysnow
08-24-2007, 01:06 AM
for real from the threads it seems like it was bad. . .how bad was it????

Ebolapox
08-24-2007, 01:07 AM
real bad. like, fall off of a moped and basically end a promising pro linebacker's career bad.

Deberg_1990
08-24-2007, 01:16 AM

Its worse than you heard..

ClevelandBronco
08-24-2007, 01:19 AM
Think Wyoming College of Mines vs. USC. It went the way you might think.

Guru
08-24-2007, 01:26 AM
Disaster

blueballs
08-24-2007, 01:37 AM
The mushroom cloud over Arrowhead
will turn Fall into an icy hell starting now

ClevelandBronco
08-24-2007, 01:42 AM
The mushroom cloud over Arrowhead
will turn Fall into an icy hell starting now

You should keep in mind that
poets are a pain in the ass
until they die.

KCChiefsMan
08-24-2007, 02:10 AM
Tank Tyler continued to impress. I big goalline stop on 4th and short. Our punter was the MVP for us. Other than Tank I didn't see any other positives

CoMoChief
08-24-2007, 02:54 AM
I dont give a flying god damn **** what any ****in homer like Goat **** Boy Chiefs says.....

This is the worse first team offense I have ever seen since watching the Chiefs........no bullshit.

Our defense is gonna be good, but our Oline sucks along with our QB and WR's. You just simply CAN NOT win football games without scoring points on the board. No matter how much Herm wants to kick FG's, it just can't ****ing happen like that. Teams like the Saints. Chargers, Colts, etc will beat the shit out of us if we are gonna even think about playing this kinda football. Absolute ****in bullshit football if u ask me.

Guru
08-24-2007, 03:04 AM
It's okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

GarySpFc
08-24-2007, 05:13 AM
This is the worse first team offense I have ever seen since watching the Chiefs........no bullshit.

Our defense is gonna be good, but our Oline sucks along with our QB and WR's. You just simply CAN NOT win football games without scoring points on the board.

You have to give the quarterback time to find his receivers and throw. Len Dawson said Brees had 4 seconds in the pocket, which is not enough. Brodie only had 2 seconds. Heck, even Joe Montana couldn't complete passes within that time.

Simplex3
08-24-2007, 05:34 AM
The plan is abysmal, they OL is pretty damn bad, we only have one receiver who can catch and he only had one ball thrown to him, and many of the vets on defense don't look like they want to tackle.

The Chiefs were exposed by a quality team who was playing their final preseason game. I think StL is going to do the same.

The cover two is predicated on speed and I don't think we have that at the corners any more.

cookster50
08-24-2007, 05:36 AM
Our defense is gonna be good, but our Oline sucks along with our QB and WR's.

First team defense looked great didn't they.

Yes, that was sarcasm.

Simplex3
08-24-2007, 05:40 AM

Yes, that was sarcasm.
I wish I could remember who here pointed it out, but we have a field position offense and a bend-don't-break defense. As bad as our OL is we can't afford to give up 4 or 5 field goals in a game because we WILL lose.

I've been a huge fan of Tampa for years and watched their defense when it was all-world. The whole thing was that the farther the offense moved down the field the harder it got to move the ball. In Tampa it got hard to move past the Tampa 40. For the Chiefs we're so slow at corner it doesn't get hard to move the ball until the offense is on the Chiefs' 4.

Simplex3
08-24-2007, 05:42 AM

Yes, that was sarcasm.
Napolean Harris looks pretty average at best. If the Chiefs going to suck anyway (and I think they are) they need to start a rookie or first year guy.

NUMBER7
08-24-2007, 08:04 AM

Yes, that was sarcasm.

Our defense faced the Saints 2nd string and could not stop them in between the 30s. The Saints should have went for 2 chip-shot field goals; instead they tried to run on 4th down twice in the same game. Sean Peyton was kind to the "Chefs". This team is not that good. Maybe with LJ's presence we will be able to produce some offensive production. As someone posted earlier our cover 2 is past it's prime.

thurman merman
08-24-2007, 08:29 AM
it was probably the worst game i have ever seen

Reerun_KC
08-24-2007, 08:30 AM
Typical preseason crap...

oh besides our LT I-71 was wide open all night long...