PDA

View Full Version : Hillarious if true: Celebrity Blogger "Perez Hilton" breaks Fidel Castro is Dead stor

jAZ
08-24-2007, 10:20 PM
http://perezhilton.com/?p=4398

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/afidel_castro.jpg

An Official Announcement Is Coming
Filed under: Exclusives! > Politik

Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that U.S. officials will be holding a press conference shortly to announce the death of Cuban dictator Fidel Castro.

South Florida police organizations are calling in reinforcements before the announcement is made, we’re told.

PerezHilton.com was the first media outlet in the world to break the news of Castro’s death. We posted THIS ITEM on it last week!!!!

A Cuban broke the story of the oppressive ogre’s passing. We are soooo proud and happy!!!

We’re so sad we can’t be in Miami this weekend.

There’s gonna be a big ol’ party en Calle Ocho, mi gente!!!!

In the words of Gloria Estefan…

“Quiero my Cuba libre pa que la gente pueda - pa que mi gente pueda bailar!”

Deberg_1990
08-24-2007, 10:23 PM
Hes probably been dead for about a year now...

StcChief
08-24-2007, 10:28 PM
ok lift the embargo and let's help them have elections.

Cochise
08-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Hes probably been dead for about a year now...

Well he did an interview around the first of June. I was in Miami at the time and remember a lot of people were talking about it.

HolmeZz
08-24-2007, 10:31 PM
I heard about this story around 3 this afternoon. Haven't heard anything new since.

jAZ
08-24-2007, 10:39 PM
http://www.nbc6.net/news/13965316/detail.html?rss=ami&psp=news

Cuba Foreign Minister Says Castro Health Rumors Untrue

POSTED: 8:37 am EDT August 24, 2007
UPDATED: 5:09 pm EDT August 24, 2007

4 p.m. Update

U.S. Senior officials said that while there are reports on setbacks in Fidel Castro's health, there are no indications that his death is imminent.

Nothing unusual has been reported from Havana. However, Miami is ablaze with rumors, NBC News reported.

Special Section: Fidel Castro

On Thursday, Cuba's foreign minister, Felipe Perez Roque, said rumors about Fidel Castro's deteriorating health are untrue. Roque told reporters in Brazil that the 81-year-old was still in charge of Cuban affairs. He said Castro is "being informed and consulted constantly."

Roque made the comments to reporters while attending the Forum for East Asia-Latin American Cooperation in Brazil.

Cubans were hoping Fidel would make a public appearance during his birthday celebrations nearly two weeks ago.

Castro has not been seen in public for over a year since he transferred power to his brother after surgery.

ClevelandBronco
08-24-2007, 10:54 PM
ok lift the embargo and let's help them have elections.

I'm all for it. As long as they promise to keep Jimmy Carter after he observes the elections.

StcChief
08-24-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm all for it. As long as they promise to keep Jimmy Carter after he observes the elections.

Yeah. He can build houses for Humanity down there.

Should be plenty of Photo Ops for him

Frazod
08-24-2007, 11:39 PM
Figures. The prick dies, they'll lift the embargo, I'll finally be able to get decent cigars without going to friggin Canada, and now I don't smoke anymore. :banghead:

Buehler445
08-25-2007, 12:49 AM
Figures. The prick dies, they'll lift the embargo, I'll finally be able to get decent cigars without going to friggin Canada, and now I don't smoke anymore. :banghead:

And I can sell wheat to the hungry mother ****ers

BIG_DADDY
08-25-2007, 12:23 PM

Like there are no decent cigars that don't come from Cuba, OK.

Rain Man
08-25-2007, 12:29 PM
When it eventually happens, my only regret will be that Ricky Ricardo didn't live to see it.

Frazod
08-25-2007, 12:36 PM
Like there are no decent cigars that don't come from Cuba, OK.

You still stalking me, sweetie? Your wife's gonna get jealous.

Skip Towne
08-25-2007, 12:41 PM
When it eventually happens, my only regret will be that Ricky Ricardo didn't live to see it.

BIG_DADDY
08-25-2007, 12:46 PM
You still stalking me, sweetie? Your wife's gonna get jealous.

You just don't know WTF your talking about.

What's wrong with a Padron anniversary edition or a Don Carlos #2. They run with the best.

The wife isn't into a bitch belly boy, don't trip.

Frazod
08-25-2007, 12:49 PM
You just don't know WTF your talking about.

What's wrong with a Padron anniversary edition or a Don Carlos #2. They run with the best.

The wife isn't into a bitch belly boy, don't trip.
Do they pass those out at your dog fights?

BIG_DADDY
08-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Do they pass those out at your dog fights?

I don't fight dogs. MOF I saved mine from going to the pit along with all the others I have placed into great homes. Nice spin though.

Frazod
08-25-2007, 12:57 PM
I don't fight dogs. MOF I saved mine from going to the pit along with all the others I have placed into great homes. Nice spin though.

Good for you, tinky. Run along and play now.

BIG_DADDY
08-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Good for you, tinky. Run along and play now.

I see you know about as much about cigars as you do everything else.

At least I can run along bitch belly boy. Don't wear a hole through that lazy boy and knock down a few pizza rolls for me today would ya?

Speaking of wife's why don't you print up a copy of me to give to the Mrs. so she can at least imagine what it's like to be with a real man who can see his own dick without the aid of a mirror.

Frazod
08-25-2007, 01:17 PM
I see you know about as much about cigars as you do everything else.

At least I can run along bitch belly boy. Don't wear a hole through that lazy boy and knock down a few pizza rolls for me today would ya?

Speaking of wife's why don't you print up a copy of me to give to the Mrs. so she can at least imagine what it's like to be with a real man who can see his own dick without the aid of a mirror.

I've seen your pictures. You're uglier than a pitbull's asshole. I guess you'd need to spend alot of time at the gym working the old physique to get any play at all. Apparently you also found a sympathetic woman, though, who, in the end, could live with the fact the 1,000 pounds of dynamite was lit by a two inch fuse. Good for you.

And no, I don't know much about cigars. Never claimed to. That post was nothing more than a joke - like getting cigars is the most important thing about Castro dying. There was a brand of Cuban cigars that I occasionally smoked years ago, but very rarely. I probably haven't smoked more than 20 cigars in my entire life. Are you happy now?

You're like the proverbial retard trapped in a round room trying to piss in the corner. You can't kick sand in my face, you can't sic your dog on me, and you can't outthink me, and it's driving you mad. So you've carried this stupid thing from thread to thread (including a thread I'd never even posted on) flailing away, all the while making more and more of an ass of yourself. While I find it amusing that I can get to you this much, this is getting tiresome, and it is certainly getting tiresome to the other members of the BB.

BIG_DADDY
08-25-2007, 01:22 PM
I've seen your pictures. You're uglier than a pitbull's asshole. I guess you'd need to spend alot of time at the gym working the old physique to get any play at all. Apparently you also found a sympathetic woman, though, who, in the end, could live with the fact the 1,000 pounds of dynamite was lit by a two inch fuse. Good for you.

And no, I don't know much about cigars. Never claimed to. That post was nothing more than a joke - like getting cigars is the most important thing about Castro dying. There was a brand of Cuban cigars that I occasionally smoked years ago, but very rarely. I probably haven't smoked more than 20 cigars in my entire life. Are you happy now?

You're like the proverbial retard trapped in a round room trying to piss in the corner. You can't kick sand in my face, you can't sic your dog on me, and you can't outthink me, and it's driving you mad. So you've carried this stupid thing from thread to thread (including a thread I'd never even posted on) flailing away, all the while making more and more of an ass of yourself. While I find it amusing that I can get to you this much, this is getting tiresome, and it is certainly getting tiresome to the other members of the BB. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thig Lyfe
08-25-2007, 04:00 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Well-played.