PDA

View Full Version : Curb Your Enthusiasm - coming back Sept. 9

ChiefsFan4Life
08-26-2007, 09:40 PM
I am a HUGE fan of this show and just saw a preview before Entourage saying that there is an all new season starting Sept. 9th

Anyone else love this show as much as I do? Can't wait for it to start.

L.A. Chieffan
08-26-2007, 09:57 PM
Preeetah, preeetah, pretah, good show.

BigRock
08-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Eh.

QuikSsurfer
08-26-2007, 10:29 PM
been watching it since the first season.
"Ben's Birthday Party" is on right now.

KCChiefsMan
08-26-2007, 11:11 PM
can't wait! One of my favs

CoMoChief
08-27-2007, 12:16 AM
I like the one where the aunt dies and Larry goes to the paper to write an eulogy and the paper has a misprint that instead of saying "Beloved Aunt" it says "Beloved ****".

The one where he cuts the hair from the girl's doll is really funny too.

Baby Lee
09-01-2007, 01:45 PM
The brief scene they're previewing from the new season is nearly the best promo they could've come up with [NPI].

Reminds you why you love the show.

QuikSsurfer
09-01-2007, 01:47 PM
The brief scene they're previewing from the new season is nearly the best promo they could've come up with [NPI].

Reminds you why you love the show.
the one where he gets the hard on from the gardener?

Baby Lee
09-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Ah! . . . Larry!!!

ROFL ROFL

QuikSsurfer
09-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Ah! . . . Larry!!!

ROFL ROFL
i love his face while they're hugging... he knows what's coming

ChiefsFan4Life
09-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Just a reminder for fans of this show that the new season kicks off in about an hour!

Baby Lee
11-12-2007, 02:42 PM
What a finale.

Ben Laden, the NY dry cleaner.

You still have that tickle in your anus?

"Shut the f@ck up!!" Best delivered line in quite a while

I have no formal education.

Leon's half shirt

Larry and Loretta, he and the Blacks yelling at the movies

Happy Holidays from Larry and the Blacks.

Finally, Loretta to go toe to toe with Susie in support of Larry!!!!

Fishpicker
11-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Go and see Ben Laden in Brooklyn. He does the best collars.

hawkchief
11-12-2007, 02:52 PM
It was an unbelievable show last night. Is that the final, finale? Or are there going to be more seasons? Hopefully since David is getting divorced in real life he'll need the $$$$$$$$. Would love a few season with Larry married to the Blacks - that would be very fertile ground.

Baby Lee
11-12-2007, 03:03 PM
It was an unbelievable show last night. Is that the final, finale? Or are there going to be more seasons? Hopefully since David is getting divorced in real life he'll need the $$$$$$$$. Would love a few season with Larry married to the Blacks - that would be very fertile ground.
He's usually year to year, but there was an snippet a week or so ago that he thought he had a good two more seasons already in his brainpan.

kaplin42
11-12-2007, 03:08 PM
I can't stand this show. I really don't like any of the characters, or Larry David at all actually.

I think I was one of 6 people who though Seinfield was the dumbest ****ing show ever in the history of TV.

But I guess it takes all kinds.

ChiefsGirl
11-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Was that the shortest season in ever? It seems like it just started.

Fishpicker
11-12-2007, 03:11 PM
10 episodes, same as always

Baby Lee
11-12-2007, 03:14 PM
I can't stand this show. I really don't like any of the characters, or Larry David at all actually.

I think I was one of 6 people who though Seinfield was the dumbest ****ing show ever in the history of TV.

But I guess it takes all kinds.
That's the point, you're not supposed to like them, you're supposed to think they're self-centered a-holes, who you have to begrudgingly admit have a valid point.

noa
11-12-2007, 03:15 PM
I thought that moment where Steve Coogan (Larry's therapist) sees the cops pull up and he's about to get arrested was the funniest part of the season. He looks back to Larry, points over his shoulder to the cops, and then gets tackled. I laughed so hard.

siberian khatru
11-12-2007, 03:16 PM
"Shut the f@ck up!!" Best delivered line in quite a while

Totally agree. I was laughing my ass off on that.

Bump
11-12-2007, 04:08 PM
that was a great finale last night! I really hope there are more seasons, this is one of my favorite shows! The ending had me cracking up with Susie cussing out Larry as usual and here comes Loretta to back him up!

Fishpicker
11-12-2007, 04:13 PM
I thought the funniest moments were:

Kevin Farley stomping the rat-dog

all the scenes with Leon

Loretta going off on Mrs. Green

Baby Lee
11-12-2007, 04:15 PM
One Mississippi!!

MahiMike
11-12-2007, 04:26 PM
I never have understood what people see in this show. Sucks.

QuikSsurfer
11-12-2007, 04:28 PM
One Mississippi!!
lol

the long balls episode was prettaahh prettahh good

sd4chiefs
11-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Loud talking cell phone guy.

NSFW

http://gigglesugar.com/766193

KCChiefsMan
09-21-2009, 03:54 PM
the new season started last night, anybody catch it?

Pioli Zombie
09-21-2009, 07:24 PM
Loved the episode when his father told him his mother was dead "She told us not to bother you".
Posted via Mobile Device

The Bad Guy
09-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Fucking hilarious first episode.

Best show on television.

KCChiefsMan
09-22-2009, 02:36 AM
good first episode. pretty funny ending, this season is supposed to have a Seinfeld reunion, I almost JIMP!!

QuikSsurfer
09-22-2009, 02:38 AM
Link to the episode?

edit: nm, found it.

L.A. Chieffan
09-23-2009, 10:57 AM
neighbors are worse than thieves. haha

whoman69
09-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Most overrated show in the history of TV.

KCChiefsMan
09-23-2009, 08:15 PM
Most overrated show in the history of TV.

unless you like intelligent comedy.

Pioli Zombie
09-23-2009, 09:11 PM
Also loved the episode when his wifes aunt died and he wrote up the obituary and the paper screwed it up.
"Beloved Cunt......."
Posted via Mobile Device

KCChiefsMan
09-23-2009, 09:12 PM
Also loved the episode when his wifes aunt died and he wrote up the obituary and the paper screwed it up.
"Beloved ****......."
Posted via Mobile Device

that was classic

CoMoChief
09-25-2009, 02:57 AM
"Beloved ****......."
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO I loved that one. I also liked the one where he was late to a Dodgers game and wanted to use the car pool lane but couldnt get anyone to go to the game with him, so he took a big black hooker. LMAO I love that show.

L.A. Chieffan
09-25-2009, 09:25 AM
LMAO I loved that one. I also liked the one where he was late to a Dodgers game and wanted to use the car pool lane but couldnt get anyone to go to the game with him, so he took a big black hooker. LMAO I love that show.

you know the back story about how a guy used that episode to get off murder charges?

patteeu
09-25-2009, 11:16 AM
you know the back story about how a guy used that episode to get off murder charges?

No. Do tell.

Baby Lee
09-25-2009, 11:26 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=1814312

Basically, the guy was at the game, when Curb was filming, but was accused of killing a guy elsewhere at the same time. The ticket stubs weren't convincing evidence, and they couldn't find footage of him in the local TV coverage, but they found a scene in the show with him clearly in the background.

patteeu
09-25-2009, 11:39 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=1814312

Basically, the guy was at the game, when Curb was filming, but was accused of killing a guy elsewhere at the same time. The ticket stubs weren't convincing evidence, and they couldn't find footage of him in the local TV coverage, but they found a scene in the show with him clearly in the background.

Wow, that's amazing.

MTG#10
09-25-2009, 11:47 AM
Dont agree with his politics but one of the funniest guys ever. Love me some Curb.

Pioli Zombie
09-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Its hilarious how every time he has an embarrassing situation with a black person Wanda is there shaking her head. One episode he's leaving his car in the parking and then turns around and hits the lock switch. Naturally a black guy was walking right behind the car. Classic. No! No! I didn't....not because of you......
A week after I saw that it happened to me in KC. I had forgotten to lock my car doors. I have an older car where you push the buttons down. I'm driving down Troost St and I remember so I lean over quick and push the button down just as an old black man is passing me on the right. He just glares at me and I'm like No! No! Not because of yoooo!!!!! I called a black female friend of mine and she laughed andlaughed.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCChiefsMan
09-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Its hilarious how every time he has an embarrassing situation with a black person Wanda is there shaking her head. One episode he's leaving his car in the parking and then turns around and hits the lock switch. Naturally a black guy was walking right behind the car. Classic. No! No! I didn't....not because of you......
A week after I saw that it happened to me in KC. I had forgotten to lock my car doors. I have an older car where you push the buttons down. I'm driving down Troost St and I remember so I lean over quick and push the button down just as an old black man is passing me on the right. He just glares at me and I'm like No! No! Not because of yoooo!!!!! I called a black female friend of mine and she laughed andlaughed.
Posted via Mobile Device

back when I was waiting tables I waited on a black family and the dad ordered a cup of coffee and I said "how do you take it, black or with cream and sugar?" As soon as I said "black" all 4 of them went from looking at the menu to me with death stares. I didn't think asking that was a racist remark, but they sure did and they even complained to the manager.

patteeu
09-25-2009, 10:25 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

You are so ridiculously PC. Why would you even think to worry about whether the black man walking by thinks that you locked your car door because of him?

patteeu
09-25-2009, 10:26 PM
back when I was waiting tables I waited on a black family and the dad ordered a cup of coffee and I said "how do you take it, black or with cream and sugar?" As soon as I said "black" all 4 of them went from looking at the menu to me with death stares. I didn't think asking that was a racist remark, but they sure did and they even complained to the manager.

:spock:

Baby Lee
09-28-2009, 07:29 AM
Second hand Semen?

Guess I'll be up in my fuckin' room eatin' this here fuckin' Chinese food.

Pioli Zombie
09-28-2009, 06:25 PM
You are so ridiculously PC. Why would you even think to worry about whether the black man walking by thinks that you locked your car door because of him?
Its PC to be concerned if you've totally offended someone? I guess its more "cool" to not give a shit like the ass holes on DC Forum.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
09-28-2009, 06:29 PM
I worked with a woman once who was training a new black employee. One of our coworkers called her and asked how thr training was going and without thinking she says "oh I'm just working her like a slave". The color totally drained from her face as she realized what she just said. Hilarious.
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu
09-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Its PC to be concerned if you've totally offended someone? I guess its more "cool" to not give a shit like the ass holes on DC Forum.
Posted via Mobile Device

If anything, it's an insult to him that you thought you might have offended him just because he was black. You wouldn't have had that thought if he was a white guy. Check yourself.

It's just as OK to lock your car door while a black man walks by as it is to lock it while a white man walks by or while you're totally alone.